in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Zed ahastarized

Last post 08-02-2007 11:53 PM by maksio5. 16 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-25-2007 2:42 PM

• Zed
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-29-2007
    • Vienna
    • Posts 29

Zed ahastarized

For everyone who wondered how an evil raptor-thief would look like... Ahastar just finished this Commission for me.

Well... what can I say... most people probably knew me as the nice and friendly little raptor, who couldn't hurt a fly. The truth is that quite a few people had to realize that Zed isn't that friendly in a bad mood.

Oh... and Zed normally doesn't hurt other raptors... however he hates demons and that's reason enough to get a certain demon-raptor into his special trample cage. >=D

Here you can also see the five different forms of a successful trampling season: Stomping, Trampling, Jumping, Crushing, Solesticking! 

Hmm... don't really know how to make image links bigger... so here is a link to see it full-sized.

Evil me! 

Yeah... yeah.... "Ooooh.... aaaaah" : This is how it always starts. and theres the running... and screaming
    Filed under: ,
  • 07-25-2007 3:39 PM In reply to

• Neil
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Posts 12

Re: Zed ahastarized

ohh crush him good!!!!!
    nice job

• 07-25-2007 3:41 PM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Hmmm, very ahastary indeed. Though you are still looking very appealing, as opposed to some of his more twisted demony works... Whistling

I really like it a lot, and think he did a really great job on you. Hear that, whites-caled underpaw demon-tail? 

• 07-26-2007 1:52 AM In reply to

Zed, you're such a little bitch. :D

Next time you catch him though, I have a herd of draft horses I can lend you for some fun.

Just give me a heads-up, green and beautiful. ;) 

• 07-26-2007 3:53 AM In reply to

• Karo
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 07-10-2007
    • Lemoore, California[but home is Ohio]
    • Posts 49

mmmm, very nice. Awsome perspective.  Perhapes I shouldn't mention that IC karo has this nifty glitch where he is resiliant to stompage in nearly any form, although he will show all the signs of being pummbled and trampled, ie blood bruises n such, he just can't be completely crushed or killed by em since he is such an avid pawlover.

got Paws?
  • 07-26-2007 7:41 AM In reply to

Karo:

mmmm, very nice. Awsome perspective.  Perhapes I shouldn't mention that IC karo has this nifty glitch where he is resiliant to stompage in nearly any form, although he will show all the signs of being pummbled and trampled, ie blood bruises n such, he just can't be completely crushed or killed by em since he is such an avid pawlover.

Got paws? 

Big Smile  Yep.

• 07-26-2007 10:33 AM In reply to

• Giran
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Italy
    • Posts 30

Fantastic perspectives (I love POV stomps)! Fantastic character (eheh)! Fantastic feet (look so soft... Zed you have feet that make me hard, really!!!)!

• 07-26-2007 10:35 AM In reply to

• Karo
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 07-10-2007
    • Lemoore, California[but home is Ohio]
    • Posts 49

le eep

got Paws?
  • 07-26-2007 10:56 AM In reply to

Mmm... trample cage...

Stompyclaw

Love the facial expression and the perspective.

Mean 'n' messy, I like... Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
  • 07-26-2007 11:47 AM In reply to

• Zed
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-29-2007
    • Vienna
    • Posts 29

Hehehe! Well, glad you like it, guys! >=)

It's kinda cool to see such a twisted "Silent-Hill"-like version of myself. It's kinda fitting when I do... evil things like squishing others! XD

Yeah... yeah.... "Ooooh.... aaaaah" : This is how it always starts. and theres the running... and screaming
  • 07-26-2007 11:50 AM In reply to

Christ, he decided to piss-off a raptor who has the ability to shrink things and OWNS A TRAMPLE CAGE?

I thought raptors were supposed to be cunning Smile

Fantastic picture of a fantastic raptor, so congratulations all round! I completely love the foot structure - it's clearly digitigrade, but has distinct plantigrade anthro qualities! And of course, Zed's expression is .... well I won't say anything as obvious as 'to die for', but it's certainly very nice. Probably the sort of expression you'd least object to seeing on the face of a fuck-off massive dinosaur about to stomp the life out of you.

• 07-26-2007 2:20 PM In reply to

• Ahastar
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Nürnberg, Germany
    • Posts 37

More blood for the blood god!

Glad you like it Zed, it was a piece of work - but a damn lot of fun. Onwards to the next commission, you know who you are if you read this.

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours..."
    - Stephen F. Roberts -
  • 07-26-2007 10:34 PM In reply to

I agree...that's a terriffic perspective.  Very nicely done!

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 07-27-2007 9:49 AM In reply to

Diablo:

Christ, he decided to piss-off a raptor who has the ability to shrink things and OWNS A TRAMPLE CAGE?

I thought raptors were supposed to be cunning Smile

Fantastic picture of a fantastic raptor, so congratulations all round! I completely love the foot structure - it's clearly digitigrade, but has distinct plantigrade anthro qualities! And of course, Zed's expression is .... well I won't say anything as obvious as 'to die for', but it's certainly very nice. Probably the sort of expression you'd least object to seeing on the face of a fuck-off massive dinosaur about to stomp the life out of you.

Heh, you don't know Ahastar then. Apparently he has some sort of demonic pride superiority complex that keeps him coming back for more punishment :P. And yesh, Zed is anthro, so it would make sense that he's half-plantigrade. :)
    Clicky Please?
  • 07-29-2007 3:04 AM In reply to

• Zed
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-29-2007
    • Vienna
    • Posts 29

Yes... Ahastar got my feet quite right here. The balance is the key! :)

Oh, by the way, finished the update on my page. A couple of new pictures there:

http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/zed/Home.html

Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next >
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.