in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Comic Strip for 7-30-07: Leap Of Faith

Last post 02-08-2008 11:10 AM by e_voyager. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-29-2007 4:42 PM

Comic Strip for 7-30-07: Leap Of Faith

Leap Of Faith

Meh, finally got another comic strip squeezed out of my lackadaisical brain. I suppose this is the first post to the new forum as well. We'll just have to see how often I can manage to get one or two done :)

http://www.boomerexpress.com
    http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tyrnn
    Filed under:
  • 07-30-2007 10:54 PM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Re: Comic Strip for 7-30-07: Leap Of Faith

WOO! Big movie action! *grabs popcorn*

I still love your comics Tyrnn. Smile 

(Seems like the forum software is cutting it off (though little is lost) at the border of the message box, keeping its width fixed. Maybe another supobtimal setting that needs to be seen to... ) 

Filed under:
  • 07-31-2007 8:42 AM In reply to

Well, it's about time you showed up, Tyrnn!  :)  Now I can finally make that BoomerExpress forum section for you!

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 08-02-2007 12:10 PM In reply to

*Roars approval at Tyrnn's comic returning*

I can imagine the perfect music for this part, but I can't depict it through text. It's really really good though. 

Filed under:
  • 08-02-2007 11:58 PM In reply to

• maksio5
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Poland
    • Posts 21

*tries to*

dumbumbumbumdududum! dum bumbumbum dududum! dumbumbumbumdududum                         bumdudubumbum.............

tshk   tshk   tshk    tshk  tshk tshk pssh   tshk       tshk...........

dim dimdimdim didi dim......

doesn't really work, does it

Always knew i didn't belong in this world. I wasn't made for this. But I'll never forget- those who betrayed me, and those who never failed my trust. I'll be carrying nothing but this lesson: never trust anyone and rely on your instincts. Forget the past. I'll never find peace here. So, I'll seek justice for myself. I'll choose the truth I like.
  • 09-13-2007 3:34 AM In reply to

Its really kewl Tyrn!^^

You can look at some of my drawings, click here.^^:
  • 11-03-2007 8:03 AM In reply to

Nice action packed comic strip.  Its more like a storyboard then a comic strip.  You could use it to make a real movie or even a animation movie.  Starts wondering......  Well anyways it looks great.  Great job!  Wink

The Power of One. It begins with believing and it starts in the heart and flows thought the soul and changes the world.
  • 02-08-2008 11:10 AM In reply to

did he survive? i hope so. something tells me demons don't die  just because they fall a few hundred feet.

all it takes is one step to start a journey, one journey to change a life and one life to change a world
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.