in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Hi I am back

Last post 11-06-2007 8:46 PM by Tearyel. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-01-2007 11:11 AM

Hi I am back

Hello all!

Well its been years since I have been here.  At least more then 3 or 4 years.  So, I don't remember my old username I am sorry about that.  But anyways I just wanted to say hello and I look forward to look at art and read new stories.   I know everything is maybe old to you but I have alot of catching up to do.  So, if there is a store or something I should look at now to review it by all means just reply.  I can't wait to get started.  Cheers!

The Power of One. It begins with believing and it starts in the heart and flows thought the soul and changes the world.
  • 11-01-2007 7:07 PM In reply to

• Neil
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Posts 12

Re: Hi I am back

cool welcome back
  • 11-01-2007 8:48 PM In reply to

Hi there! Smile Nice to meet ya!
    I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 11-01-2007 11:22 PM In reply to

Welcome back!  Er, uh, I can't say that "DragonsPeace" rings a bell, though...

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 11-02-2007 3:30 PM In reply to

Thanks!  I am happy to be back.  Well I have no idea what name I used way back then.  I can't even guess what is was. I can try.... Lets see... Vital, VitalTheDragon, Rambo.  Mmmm.... I have other names I used along time ago but I don't remember them.  It seems the last time I was here was around 2003.  And the name of the web site shortcut was "Lava Dome Five Enterprises"  I guess you removed Enterprises.  I only reason I found this place was because I was going through one of my old folders from a backup that was done long ago before a nice virus destoried everything I had on my computer.

Now the reason I am using DragonsPeace is because I wanted to be a Peaceful Dragon here that steps on people that wishs it so.  Stompyclaw  Cheers! 

Quesiton it seems I have something really old here on my computer witch at some time was called dinasaw2.swf.  Its now a avi.  It seems in my early years of video editing I recorded it with a screencapture software.  Does anyone know where I can find the makes of the flash dinasaw2.swf?  If you want me to I can put on the avi... I don't have the swf any more.

Nevermind... I found the swf but still have no idea who made it or where do find the web site where is came from.

The Power of One. It begins with believing and it starts in the heart and flows thought the soul and changes the world.
  • 11-03-2007 9:38 PM In reply to

Wow, you have been gone a long time, haven't you?  :)  Glad you finally found your way back!  And I'm all for the steppin' on part.

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 11-06-2007 8:46 PM In reply to

Welcome back! Im sorry for being out for a long time too.>.<!

You can look at some of my drawings, click here.^^:
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.