in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Power outage

Last post 12-09-2007 6:50 PM by Yakitate. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-08-2007 4:07 AM

Power outage

Well, due to high winds, looks like we had a power outage of about 2 hours here at the Dome.  Looks like all systems have come back up OK, even though I didn't get a chance to gracefully shut down the server.  We are still in the high winds, so dunno if it will go down again, but hopefully not.  Took down my friggin' TV antenna AGAIN, though, so I'm going to have to buy some serious protection later today to keep it from getting blown about...

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 12-08-2007 11:13 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Re: Power outage

Yes, I was wondering who breaked the server. Already said to Uraja I guessed it was a power outage again in frozen claws country. Smile 

Hope you dont get blown away!

• 12-09-2007 6:50 PM In reply to

Re: Power outage

Well, at least it seems that I'm not the only one going through all this bad weather.  Over here in Oklahoma we have Ice Storm 2007 it seems.  Took me twice as long to get back to my apartment today due to crappy road conditions and myself fishtailing a couple of times and scaring the crap out of myself.  But in the end I seem to have made it back in one piece and I am glad for that at least.  Hope everyone's driving safely.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.