in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Carlos - Interested?

Last post 12-28-2007 1:39 PM by ESC. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-19-2007 7:16 PM

Carlos - Interested?

Hi again, everyone - RipRoarRex back with another pic.

I suppose this is a little unorthodox for this site but judging by the response I had to a similar pic involving Rocky a few months ago, I thought I might as well share this pic with you guys. This is my newest character Carlos, a cowboy anthro-stallion. I was seriously in the mood for drawing stallion butt recently so this is what I came up with, but for any hoof fans out there, it's all on display anyway. Wink

Feeling hot and eager for love, Carlos strips down and poses against the fence for all onlookers to see his warm, moist body...

http://lavadomefive.com/cs/photos/riproarrex/images/1560/original.aspx

RRRex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
    Filed under: , , ,
  • 12-19-2007 10:06 PM In reply to

• Sprotchymon
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Imma chargin mah lazor!
    • Posts 41

Re: Carlos - Interested?

I'm sorry... but you lost me at "stallion." I will however admit you almost had me again at "butt." Stick out tongue ...anyway, mega-kudos for hitting 10k pageviews! (10k +15 as of this writing...)

As for your coding woes, just say the word and I will help you. If need be, I can revamp the entire page for you and all you would have to do is replace your version of each page with mine and place the "thumbs" folder within whatever your default image folder is.

I wish I could be more active here, but I'm too busy drawing furry for Concession to draw scaly here...
    Thread for Comissions (Nothing to show for it yet, but I doodle every day to build confidence)
  • 12-20-2007 12:08 AM In reply to

That's a really gorgeous equine, Rex!  :)  I'm sure a certain hoss I know will enjoy it very much...

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 12-20-2007 12:33 AM In reply to

Indeed, what a marvellous stallion! Very nicely made! Big Smile

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 12-20-2007 2:59 AM In reply to

Sprotchymon:

I'm sorry... but you lost me at "stallion." I will however admit you almost had me again at "butt." Stick out tongue ...anyway, mega-kudos for hitting 10k pageviews! (10k +15 as of this writing...)

As for your coding woes, just say the word and I will help you. If need be, I can revamp the entire page for you and all you would have to do is replace your version of each page with mine and place the "thumbs" folder within whatever your default image folder is.

Heh - nah, it's cool, mate. It just needs me to be bothered to fix it one day. I know how to do it though.

And thanks - seems the milestone almost passed me by! Lol!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

• 12-20-2007 3:00 AM In reply to

Dinosorceror:

That's a really gorgeous equine, Rex!  :)  I'm sure a certain hoss I know will enjoy it very much...

If it's the same equine I'm thinking of, I think he already did at Eccentricities... Wink Lol!

Thanks, Dino.

RRRexBoardSignature

• 12-20-2007 12:07 PM In reply to

• Karasaph
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 12-12-2007
    • Germany, NRW
    • Posts 17

I have seen this pose before.

Nevertheless the picture is well done. I especially like the lightning effects on the fur of the horse.

Wonderful
     Karasaph

Objects bigger than 1 foot have to be squisished and destroyed by the same.
  • 12-28-2007 1:39 PM In reply to

• ESC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-21-2007
    • Posts 16

Well, no one in the background is looking--I'd bet they'd be surprised. Stick out tongue

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.