in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Aleihr: Spear and Shield

Last post 12-30-2007 5:06 PM by Dinosorceror. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-30-2007 8:55 AM

Aleihr: Spear and Shield

As title suggests, its of Aleihr armed with a spear and shield. I seem to have a weak point in the legs, I tried to make him look like he's crouching like, but the legs just look too short to me...Am I wrong?

Anyways I actually did this as a gift to a little cousin of mine. She went through my drawing book and asked me, "Can you draw me a dragon like him? With those horns and hair?" So I drew her Aleihr. I discovered something about my productivity. When I'm dedicated and get the lead out, instead of a month, I get it done in like a day or two. But I won't do that often, as I don't want to burn myself out.

I completed the greyscale in about a day. I worked on it night and day. Started at about 7 PM that night stayed up to 3:30 AM, got up at 11 and finished with the grayscale at about 2 PM. I put more slack into the coloring and finished last night.

So yeah, I'm proud of this achievement.

Oh I also did a pic of Aleihr's home recently, just didn't get around to posting it until now.

• 12-30-2007 5:06 PM In reply to

Re: Aleihr: Spear and Shield

Really nice stuff, Aleihr!  :)  Another wonderful pose, especially.  And per your Faibanx request, I'll be making you a forum gallery here in a sec.

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.