in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Super Sprotch Brothers Brawl!

Last post 04-05-2008 12:59 PM by ESC. 17 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-12-2008 5:07 PM

• Sprotchymon
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Imma chargin mah lazor!
    • Posts 41

Stompyclaw [claw] Super Sprotch Brothers Brawl!

As you may know, Brawl is now available in the US, and I'll tell you right now that it does in fact life up to the hype. What all the other gamer nerds won't tell you is that there's plenty of fun to be had between all the paws, claws and size-shifting items. So I'm doing what I can to share the wealth!

So far, I've taken a bunch of screenshots of Bowser, Charizard, Ivysaur and Lucario. All stored here! I'm also taking requests. The more specific, the better. Camera angle and zoom, character color scheme and size, attack moves listed by Gamecube controls, etc. I suppose I should make a universal parameter for available character sizes since some form of Debug Mode (like in Melee) won't be available for some time.

-2 (Tiny Brawl AND Poison Mushroom)
    -1 (Tiny Brawl OR Poison Mushroom)
    +1 (Mega Brawl OR Super Mushroom)
    +2 (Mega Brawl AND Super Mushroom) OR (Supersize Lightning)
    +3 (Mega Brawl AND Supersize Lightning)

In short, the only limitations are that I cannot pair a +3 with a -1 or -2. No more than three requests per person, please. I'm also open to non-sprotchy poses (Final Smashes, taunts, throws, etc.) but seriously, you have the rest of the Internet for that stuff.

I wish I could be more active here, but I'm too busy drawing furry for Concession to draw scaly here...
    Thread for Comissions (Nothing to show for it yet, but I doodle every day to build confidence)
  • 03-12-2008 9:37 PM In reply to

Re: Super Sprotch Brothers Brawl!

OH MY FU**** GOD!!! Woot

Those screens are toetally excellent! Now, I really must get this game, but shame on me : I don't have a Wii! Pinch

Marvellous! Again! Again! Laughing

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 03-13-2008 12:39 PM In reply to

• Giran
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Italy
    • Posts 30

WOW! Bowser's (no Giga) feet look so wide and so beauty!!! I adore them!

Can you take more shots about something like POV stomps or good close-up of his soles and feet?

• 03-13-2008 2:40 PM In reply to

• Sprotchymon
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Posts 41

Giran: POV is hard to get, I'm afraid, as pausing during standard brawls only lets me rotate the camera up to about 60 degrees in either direction. Trophies do not have these limitations, so I'll see what I can do there. Just tell me what color you want Bowser to be (Normal, Red, Green, Black) and his target and I'll get right on it!

I wish I could be more active here, but I'm too busy drawing furry for Concession to draw scaly here...
    Thread for Comissions (Nothing to show for it yet, but I doodle every day to build confidence)
  • 03-13-2008 2:51 PM In reply to

• Giran
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Italy
    • Posts 30

Thank you! We hope you will have success ;)

Normal Bowser is perfect... is green Bowser like King Koopa? ;) 

• 03-15-2008 12:15 AM In reply to

Those are wonderful snapshots, Austin!   :)  Damn, nothing better than three dee toes!

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 03-17-2008 7:09 AM In reply to

WOW! The "normal" Bowser have sooo amazing nice big monster feet ! Could be nice to add Link or another "human" character, in "tiny" mode being crushed under that very hot feet, licking them and so on brrrr !

Thanks for this pictures, amazing work ! (I will bought the game asa it's available in France !)

-Citizenkabuto
    Filed under:
  • 03-17-2008 6:56 PM In reply to

• Patch
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Posts 46

Okay - I'm a whore for Charizard and Lucario best (screens IMHO are Mega1 and DownThrow1, and Flailing1 and PawZoom2 respectively). The Bowser -model not so much in this one — the digits on his paws aren't separate enough for my tastes.

Before I ask for anything specific, does Charizard's down throw look like anything when he's +1 while throwing a +0 (normal) character (by "anything" I mean "sprotchy")? If so I'd love a screen or two of him throwing Ness or Luigi or Mario or Pikachu.

Random note: damn, I haven't put "sprotchy" in my spellchecker's dictionary? Blasphemy!

The last thing I want to do before I die is pull the trigger.
  • 03-18-2008 9:50 PM In reply to

• Sprotchymon
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Posts 41

Good news, everyone! I've managed to snap and upload a whole new batch of screenshots! The update is divided as such:

-For Giran, a color comparison between Normal and Green Bowser, and Normal Bowser stomping Pikachu, slamming Pikachu, and (this part takes imagination) forcing Pikachu to sniff his feet. (That should satisfy Citizenkabuto as well.)

-For Patch, a Charizard of varying size stomping and down-throwing Olimar, with some other poses thrown in for good measure. It seems he doesn't lift his foot nearly enough during his down-throw to look convincing, even when both characters are normal-sized. Sorry.

-A whole lotta trophies! A little bit of everything. Some old, some new, some borrowed, some *cough* all sprotchy!

Please, keep those requests coming!

• 03-19-2008 3:37 AM In reply to

Wow you're da "Sprotch-man" master Sprotchymon !!

Love your "green" version of Bowser btw, he look pretty nice with this color. And Pikatchu seems to enjoy this very amazing monster feet.

Nice work Sprotchymon, love that Giant Green Bowser (mister GGB ;)). Could be cool to make one with the character "Link" being stomped under that giant green feet ?

Stomp well, true Bowser rules ! 

-Citizenkabuto
  • 03-19-2008 11:21 AM In reply to

• Sprotchymon
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Posts 41

Giant Green Bowser I can handle, but which Link? The roster includes two versions; Twilight Princess and Wind Waker!

A full list of alternate colors for every character is super-conveniently located here!

• 03-20-2008 4:52 AM In reply to

Maybe more the "Twilight Princess" version? Could be interesting to make also one with "Pit" under that so massive green feet ;)

-Citizenkabuto
  • 03-21-2008 3:45 PM In reply to

• Giran
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Italy
    • Posts 30

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! Some screenshot are really really exciting!!!

Bowser model is perfect.. and he have great WIDE feet! Yum! I wanna be Pikachu, i wanna stare at Bowser's wide feet forever!!! Please more screens ;)

And Green Bowser is great too, his green feet are so delicius... ;)

• 03-30-2008 7:34 PM In reply to

• Dragoner
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-20-2008
    • Ohio, US
    • Posts 3

Wow! Those are some nice screenshots!  I bought the game a few days after the release, and I've been hooked on it ever since, lol.  I havn't really taken very many screenshots yet though, maybe I'll post some after I take some time to take a few screenshots.  I do gotta say, I love charizard's claws! :)

I hope this was a good enough first post lol.

"We're burnin' down the highway skyline on the back of a hurricane, that started turnin' when you were young"
  • 03-30-2008 9:16 PM In reply to

Hey, a newcomer! Woot Welcome here on LD5 Forums! Enjoy your stay and have fun! Smile

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 1 2 Next >
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.