in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Codes

Last post 04-01-2008 3:25 PM by Yakitate. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-01-2008 9:39 AM

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Codes

Just so that some of my furry friends can play me and such when I'm bored, here's my friend code: 0216-0536-2180

Remember, I need your's to actually play you as well.  Feel free to message me if you feel like playing (You can usually contact me by AIM: Yakitate8888 or on the Muck.)

• 04-01-2008 10:00 AM In reply to

• Patch
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Posts 46

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Codes

Teh interblags is broken at my friends' house currently, but for after it's fixed, where do I find said friend-code? 

The last thing I want to do before I die is pull the trigger.
  • 04-01-2008 2:59 PM In reply to

• Sprotchymon
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Imma chargin mah lazor!
    • Posts 41

Brawl Friend Codes (not to be confused with general Wii Friend Codes) are found by first selecting the Wifi option from the game's main menu and (by hook or by crook) getting the internet connection to work right. Rom there, just select "With Friends" and then "Friend Roster."

From there, you can see your current avatar, player name (up to five letters) and most importantly, your own FC. When you connect for the first time you are asked to type in a name for yourself, so maybe you also see it then.

Anyway, my code is 4725-7617-2850, and I tend to go by "PIXEL."

If people want to exchange stuff like snapshots, replays and custom stages, they have to trade general Wii codes as well as Brawl codes. Those codes can be found in the mailbox section of the Wii Menu. From there, hit the second of three icons on the left, the Address Book. Then hit the large middle option and you should see your own 16-digit "Wii Number" as well as the option to put in others.

I wish I could be more active here, but I'm too busy drawing furry for Concession to draw scaly here...
    Thread for Comissions (Nothing to show for it yet, but I doodle every day to build confidence)
  • 04-01-2008 3:25 PM In reply to

Just log in online via wi-fi  in the game and go to Brawl With Friends then go to Friend Roster to see your own Friend Code in that list.  Post it and input other people's codes to play them.  Note that they must add your code to theirs for it to work.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.