Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:55 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Two newbies
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:48 pm 
Species: Novaraptor/ Stripe-necked mongoose hybrid
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forums, but I've been reading the topics and looking at art and stories on here for a few weeks now. Also new to the site is my mate Storckroth. *waves* :D

Anyway, I always liked dinosaur feet, even before I found BigClawz back in 2002. I was amazed that there were other people out there who thought dinosaur and dragon feet were sexy, and it wasn't just me. One of my first exposures to dino/dragon feet was, of course, the 1998 Godzilla (or should I say 'Zilla?) movie, and scene in The Lost World: Jurassic Park where a human gets stuck to a rex's foot and stomped through the mud. Long before that, though, I always thought dinosaur feet were incredibly cool and fascinating, though it wasn't until a little after puberty I noticed that I also found them sexy. Similarly, I always liked vore scenes in cartoons, and had an old foam mattress with the bumpy things on it that I used to pretend was a giant crocodile, dragon, or dinosaur mouth as a kid and fold over myself.

Long story short...I'm really glad to have found this site so I feel much less alone now, and will enjoy commenting on the art and stories and getting to know some of you.

Post subject: Re: Two newbies
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:08 pm 
*crush*
Species: Megaraptor ultragigantus
*hugs his mate, Nyrahide and waves to everyone one on the forum.* :)

Hey! Well, as for me, I'm actually not new. I posted a few times about six years ago under the name, Megaraptor...if memory serves me correctly, anyway. But I lurked these forums for a long while before then too.

Anyway...I've always been interested in dinosaurs...especially because of their size and I realized that I liked giants or tinies around the early 90's when I was quite young (and I remember being interested in that stuff way before that!) I also realized I was into vore involving giants around that time too.

I felt weird and embarrassed for liking dinosaurs and giants in that way for all my life until I first stumbled onto BigClawz more than six years ago, which made me realize that my interest had a name... "Macrophillia"..and that I wasn't alone.

And...much later I was very fortunate to find my mate, Nyrahide, who is interested in a lot of the same stuff I am. *hugs her again* :P

I just started another semester of college, so I probably won't be very active for a few months, just so you know, but..I'm here. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:16 am 
Talking Tyrannosaur
Species: Tyrannosaurus
Welcome/welcome back, both of you!

It's always great to hear these discovery stories because most of us remember having the exact same revelation 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:21 am 
Blubber Dragon
Species: Blubber Dragon
Welcome to our quiet little corner of the internet. That I sometimes forget to check for weeks at a time... >.>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:29 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Yeah, it's really awesome to hear people find Lava Dome or other sites on the Internet and realize they're not alone. Pretty much what the LD5 song I'm working on is gonna be about, lyric-wise. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:30 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Oh, and welcome to the forums, and hopefully Faibanx MUCK soon, too! :) I promise I'll try and get all this software updated and working a little better soon. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:32 am 
Species: A cat (obviously)
Ooh great to welcome you two over here. ;3
It's always fun to see/find/meet/discover fellow macrophillians. ^_^
Enjoy your stay at LD5! =D

Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:26 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Yes, welcome to the forum!
I hope you enjoy it. Just don't expect too much, because sometimes it's very :waterboat:
But if you've watched it for a while now you probably know that already. :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:17 pm 
Species: Novaraptor/ Stripe-necked mongoose hybrid
Thank you everyone. :D I'm not sure I'll participate in the MUCK, since I've never participated in them before. But I greatly look forward to getting to know some of you more and reading your stories and commenting on your art. :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:51 pm 
Self-made mule
Species: hinny
Tombfyre wrote:
Welcome to our quiet little corner of the internet. That I sometimes forget to check for weeks at a time... >.>

It sounds like we need to have like a hiatus contest to see who's previously had the longest periods of absence despite considering themselves part of this sick little (not so little? ;) ) family or whatever.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:32 am 
Snufftastic Raptor!
Species: Half-Demon Deinonychus
In the name of raptors, welcome to the dome! :claw:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:55 pm 
Species: A cat (obviously)
Patch wrote:
Tombfyre wrote:

It sounds like we need to have like a hiatus contest to see who's previously had the longest periods of absence despite considering themselves part of this sick little (not so little? ;) ) family or whatever.

Wait... since when is it 'sick' to celebrate the vigorous stomping of big, sexy (dare I say: godly) footpaws? =P
I may be getting a little 'too used' to this site here. ;3

Image Image Image Image