Legacy LD5

Forum/Website Through 2017
About Us 
Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:36 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

I like: (please check everything you enjoy)
Paws ............................................................................. 69%  69%  [ 23 ]
Claws ............................................................................ 72%  72%  [ 24 ]
Slippers ......................................................................... 9%  9%  [ 3 ]
Scalies (including dragons and dinos) ........................... 90%  90%  [ 30 ]
Furred ones .................................................................. 75%  75%  [ 25 ]
Avians (birdies including gryphons) .............................. 57%  57%  [ 19 ]
Other creatures of the furdom ...................................... 42%  42%  [ 14 ]
Macro ............................................................................ 69%  69%  [ 23 ]
Megamacro ................................................................... 45%  45%  [ 15 ]
Rampaging .................................................................... 42%  42%  [ 14 ]
Stomping ....................................................................... 66%  66%  [ 22 ]
Crushing ....................................................................... 57%  57%  [ 19 ]
Vore (eating) ................................................................. 39%  39%  [ 13 ]
Gore (bloody) ................................................................ 36%  36%  [ 12 ]
Watersports (pee) ........................................................ 21%  21%  [ 7 ]
Scat (poo) ..................................................................... 15%  15%  [ 5 ]
Inflation ......................................................................... 15%  15%  [ 5 ]
Bondage (restraining) ................................................... 36%  36%  [ 12 ]
Domination .................................................................... 48%  48%  [ 16 ]
Insertion (of little people or stuff into abdominal orifices) 30%  30%  [ 10 ]
Growth .......................................................................... 42%  42%  [ 14 ]
Spooge (squirting ejaculate) ......................................... 36%  36%  [ 12 ]
(macro) Messiness ........................................................ 33%  33%  [ 11 ]
(macro) Messiness with tons of spooge ........................ 39%  39%  [ 13 ]
(macro) Messiness with other bodily excretions ............ 21%  21%  [ 7 ]
Sex ................................................................................ 48%  48%  [ 16 ]
Some activities that are not on the list .......................... 63%  63%  [ 21 ]
Total votes : 405 - total voters: 33
 Post subject: Re: Variety?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:55 pm 
Species: Black Ice-Demon Dragon
But at this rate, it'll seem to be too much.

I hate my stubborness in replying...

Maybe PMing?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:20 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
I rudely added a massive poll to it.

Please check everything that is part of what you like and keep checking in case Shadow still wants to add or modify some options, you can always change your votes.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:45 am 
Species: Snow Leopard
Na they are cool thanks Blue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:23 am 
Species: giant wolf
Wow! there are a lot of pleasures here :D this is a real variety.

voted
Paws + Claws + Scalies + Furred ones + Avians (birdies including gryphons) + Other creatures of the furdom ( a big female creature with avian paws :D ) + Macro + Megamacro + Rampaging + Crushing +Vore (eating) + Gore (bloody) + Watersports + Insertion + Sex
( And for me : foot fetishism ) ;)
:angel:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:37 am 
Haha Sweet as thanks for everyones posts still would like someone to cover outta the box scenarios

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:55 am 
Talking Tyrannosaur
Species: Tyrannosaurus
Paws, claws, scalies, stomping, crushing, vore, gore and domination, please!

With a little Wagner to go with.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:54 am 
3-Headed Troublemaker
Species: 3-headed dragon
*voted*

I'm so boring.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:57 am 
Blue Raptor
Diablo wrote:
Paws, claws, scalies, stomping, crushing, vore, gore and domination, please!

With a little Wagner to go with.
*watches Diablo trample away happily while a mighty viking-ess in white dress sings on his back*

Well for those who dont know me that well and didnt guess already by what I doodle or Dino's propaganda against me ;)
I like most scalies but also a lot of furries and gryphonthings, good spooging, sexy tailholes, occassional watersports, macros doing naughty things to little townstuff regardless of the kinds of bodily products being used for that, dominant macros, playful macros, and the people of Lava Dome Five.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:08 am 
Species: Celtic Dragon
I voted. :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:11 am 
Magnificent Bastard
NYAAAAAAA!! That's a huge poll! It's the biggest poll I've ever seen!

And I wouldn't touch that poll with a ten-foot pole because I believe it undermines the original intention of this thread. Most of the options listed above are just par for the course among some of the stomp-lusty veterans here. I believe Patch was on the right track, listing a few things I'd never heard of and frankly would have been much better off not trying to find out.

In other words, what things turn you on that don't already have their own category on FA?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:20 am 
Species: Black Ice-Demon Dragon
This helps jog my memory a bit.

Thanks, Blue.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:01 pm 
~hugs the evil Blue~ Thanks again Blue Raptor ^^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 am 
Blue Raptor
Sprotchymon wrote:
NYAAAAAAA!! That's a huge poll! It's the biggest poll I've ever seen!

And I wouldn't touch that poll with a ten-foot pole because I believe it undermines the original intention of this thread. Most of the options listed above are just par for the course among some of the stomp-lusty veterans here. I believe Patch was on the right track, listing a few things I'd never heard of and frankly would have been much better off not trying to find out.

In other words, what things turn you on that don't already have their own category on FA?

Well sorry, I thought ShadowWolf just wanted to know what the people here like besides the valinally macro stuff and inflation, or how popular those are here at all to start with...
If you want weird kinks, I'm into macros peeing or pooping into buildings or on toys. :sit: ;)

( And FA's categories suck way more than that list. :)  But I saw their search engine is slowly coming up again. )

Now if only I could get phpbb to show the percentage of voters rather than that of votes... :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:21 am 
Magnificent Bastard
That's the whole point. We are good people. We do not judge, and those who judge do not judge harshly, and those who judge harshly keep their muzzles shut.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:57 am 
Fair enough XD