Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:17 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Why?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:46 pm 
Species: Humie
The big question, probably been asked before... But:

Why do you like big scalies stomping on things and whatnot? What do you think is the cause of this and what is the source of your fascination.

Post subject: Re: Why?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:21 pm 
Magnificent Bastard
This thread from the really really old forums should help explain things. It's really a case-by-case definition.

For me, I'm just as interested in such displays of overwhelming power as with ways to overcome that power. When an ordinary anthro gets huge in a story and crosses the moral event horizon, I'm visibly enamored, but at the same time I wish I could jump in there with a sword (or giant mecha if they're really huge) and try my darndest to prevent wanton destruction.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:01 pm 
smexy assassin
Species: anthroraptor
Well, that depends on what you mean by that. If you mean why do I find it so completely sexy to see a larger furry/scaly crushing a smaller one into paste underfoot, then I don't have an answer for you, I don't know. I've read some things on the topic though. Some say that it is our body's way of responding to an STD such as AIDS. Most fetishes can be explained away as a 'safe sex' alternative to avoid the spread of STDs.

I personally can remember being fascinated by feet since I was very young. I always have and I suspect I always will be. I don't know if there was anything specific that happened to cause this, but ever since I saw my first godzilla movie when I was about.... seven I believe, I've been completely entranced. I do think my fetish has changed partially over the years. I've changed from just a general foot fetish to being more into scaly and furry paws. (but mostly scaly :P ) Some say that if someone has enough will, then they can change their fetish just by *willing* themselves not to be turned on by it, or just to ignore the object of their fetish entirely. I don't disagree with this, but I don't find that very appealing. I've lived with my fetish so long, I can no longer imagine living without it. I just... wouldn't be the same person anymore. I'm sure most people here understand what I'm trying to get across here.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:28 am 
smexy assassin
I once tried to deny my fetish at one time as well. But it feels as if I am denying who I am, so I have chosen to simply embrace it, as many have. I myself have also thought about it running in the family. I've watched my family very closely to see if any of them share my fetish, but I don't think that any of them do. There is one however, (I won't say who) that I believe may be a furry, but not a foot fetishist. Because I don't want this family member to be revealed, I won't say any more than that at this time. Not on the forum anyways, where anyone can read it. I believe genetics may have a bit to do with it, but not as much as one might think. But then again, I'm just a crazy raptor. :P

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:25 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Sprotchymon wrote:

I like the mentioning of 'the reptilian core of the mind' and the image of 'Draco in leather pants'.
Ended up as the desire to stomp Harry Potter though. :claw:

So now you know where my rare and occasional stomp fixation comes from. :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:18 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Don't be silly, everyone...Blue has never stomped anyone ever. :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:56 pm 
3-Headed Troublemaker
Species: 3-headed dragon
Yes, Why? I'm just here for the dragons.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:02 pm 
The Three 'aws - Paws, Claws and Jaws.
"Why?" indeed. It's the great question I think all paw/crush fetishists - especially those in the furry fandom - have asked ourselves repeatedly without anyone really having an answer.

Most psychologists go down the line that any sadomasochistic fetish like crush is brought about by having experienced a submissive position within a relationship with someone in our families at a very young age, e.g. having an overbearing mother or father. Whether this person was loved or hated in this relationship, submissives supposedly yearn for the same values of strength and dominance in whatever partners they seek, and their sexual desires are subsequently tuned into experiencing that dominance. Why exactly feet become the focus is difficult to tell, other than perhaps at some impressionable early age, they see a display of the feet representing the power/strength they are attracted to (which is not exactly difficult - someone only needs to tread on a bug!). Potentially in our cases, maybe we found ourselves oppressed by someone as children, and saw something curiously attractive in the dominance of that big stompy reptile we happened to catch on TV one day...

But in all honesty, this analysis is little more than psychobabblery and a bit of improvisation. Whether there's any truth in any of it, who knows.

:shock:

There needs to be serious academic research, damnit!! Someone tell us we're not all crazy!!!

:cry:

Dinosorceror wrote:
Don't be silly, everyone...Blue has never stomped anyone ever. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:49 pm 
smexy assassin
RipRoarRex wrote:
There needs to be serious academic research, damnit!! Someone tell us we're not all crazy!!!

But... we are all crazy. :P

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:23 pm 
3-Headed Troublemaker
Species: 3-headed dragon
Erm, I'm not crazy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:01 pm 
Magnificent Bastard
I take it you're just a little unwell?

I know, right now, you can't tell. But stay a while and maybe then you'll see... :whistle:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:22 pm 
Draconian Warrior
Species: Draconian
I once read somewhere that if you are exposed to something that scares you, your mind copes by turning your fear into something positive in later life. When I was young, I was terrified of giant monstrous creatures in TV and movies. Now I think they're cool. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:38 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
*eeeeks!*
*lets loose Ahastar at you for putting Freud in his furry!*
Freud and religion are forbidden in my furry sex. :zillaleft:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:19 am 
Snufftastic Raptor!
Species: Half-Demon Deinonychus
Blue wrote:
*eeeeks!*
*lets loose Ahastar at you for putting Freud in his furry!*
Freud and religion are forbidden in my furry sex. :zillaleft:

*SNARLBITES the air, the chain holding him to Blue's straining hand creaking dangerously!*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:57 am 
Species: Rapter
I think it all stems from power and Domination... either you want to be dominated(in the case of people that want to be Micro), or you want to be the Dominate one(In the case of those that want to be Macro)...
That basically describes Growth/Shrinking fetish Though I tend to bounce from one end to the other(sometimes I want to be the Giant, and sometimes I want to be the captive little man). Now as far as the furry/scaily thing I have no clue.

all I know is its hot to see someone get stepped on, or eaten by a giant or Anthro(though I prefer the macro be female because men's feet are gross to me), so I'm here... lol