Artist Gallery
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:09 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Anstallion is back!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:14 pm 
Draconian Warrior
Species: Draconian
Anstallion wrote:
hello thank you so much for your help and your picks! its much apreciated!
im connected!!!!!!!

now i just need to wait for the dino to process my character cause ive tried my old account doesnt work :)

hope to se you all soon on there!
Thanks, you're most welcome. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:37 pm 
3-Headed Troublemaker
Species: 3-headed dragon
Isn't there a worryingly large percentage of Brits on LD5 compared to other fandom resources? What does that mean?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:59 pm 
smexy assassin
Species: anthroraptor
LOL! I've been having the same problems connecting to faibanx but I didn't want to sound like a total n00b, so I was just going to wait to see if someone else was having the same problem. At least I'm not alone in my n00bishness. :P

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:51 am 
smexy assassin
Ok, I'm still having problems. I think. How specifically do I type in my username and password, and do I have to get a seperate account to get on faibanx? whenever I try to type my username and password, it just shows up on the box above as a sent message and something pops up telling me I'm connected, but it immediately disappears and the "message" stays there. wtf? :?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:14 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Well, it was a British magazine that featured Lava Dome all those years ago...makes you think. I just think it's neat how the borders are dissolving and people from all around the world are coming here. We're starting to get more and more users from China as well...makes me wonder if I should start learning Chinese! :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:16 am 
Species: Stallion
Dinosorceror wrote:
Well, it was a British magazine that featured Lava Dome all those years ago...makes you think. I just think it's neat how the borders are dissolving and people from all around the world are coming here. We're starting to get more and more users from China as well...makes me wonder if I should start learning Chinese! :)

yeah it was called "bizarre" mag. i want a copy of it! id love to read it. its mentioned in the about us section on the front webpage of this site (the one with rexar on)
its great more people are coming here. its amazing how thousands of thousand of people in the world have this fetish.

check this site out. it shows how many people across the world are viewing the site, and britain is second!
the value of the site is growing too. i reckon with a it more advertising, it would get much more views and interest. any ideas? apart from going around your local town handing out flyers or something. i still want this to be a secret for now.
http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.lavadomefive.com

while im here did you get my email? i cant wait to start on faibanx :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:22 pm 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Razor wrote:
Ok, I'm still having problems. I think. How specifically do I type in my username and password, and do I have to get a seperate account to get on faibanx? whenever I try to type my username and password, it just shows up on the box above as a sent message and something pops up telling me I'm connected, but it immediately disappears and the "message" stays there. wtf? :?

Like I would have posted long ago if Dino hadnt intercepted my post and I hadnt overlooked that and closed the window,
LD5 forum account =/= Faibanx MUCK account.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:05 pm 
smexy assassin
Ok, so I am connected? Just on the off chance that I'm not, do I have to type in my username and password like this?: <Razor> <*****> or this?: Razor ***** or some other way?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:20 pm 
Draconian Warrior
Species: Draconian
Razor wrote:
Ok, so I am connected? Just on the off chance that I'm not, do I have to type in my username and password like this?: <Razor> <*****> or this?: Razor ***** or some other way?
Oh no, just ignore those arrows. Type: connect YOUR NAME YOUR PASSWORD, and then press ENTER. :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:56 am 
smexy assassin
Ok, I must be having more problems with this in the history of having problems! :| I finally got it right typing my password in, but now it says that either my password is incorrect, or there is not a user registered under that password and username. Faibanx hates me! I'm almost scared of what'll happen once I finally get connected. :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:08 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Razor, as Blue said, your forum account is not the same as your Faibanx account. You don't have a Faibanx account yet unless you've asked me for one. If you send me a page mail with the password you want to use, I can make you an account in no time. :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:18 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
From the Faibanx MUCK page:
Quote:
HOW DO I GET A PRESENCE ON FAIBANX?

To get an account or character on Faibanx, simply leave E-mail to faibanx@lavadomefive.com with the user (character) name you'd like to be known as (one word, please), as well as the password you'd like to use. You will receive a reply once your character has been created.

Form the Faibanx MUCK introduction in the Faibanx section of this nice here forum:
Blue wrote:
What is this place? How does it work? - Starting out and looking at things
So, there you are. With a name and a password you chose, having read what's its all about and having decided you are adult and mature and open-minded and will get along fine in a place full the above-mentioned and having requested your account and gotten reply from Dino that is was created and now you logged in the first time and are standing at this airport.

I strongly suggest you read those two.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:32 pm 
smexy assassin
Ok, my bad. I didn't fully understand the =/= part. I feel pretty stupid right now. :worried: Thank you for putting up with me!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:44 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
It's no problem. Just PM me here for a Faibanx account and I can make one for you.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:33 pm 
Species: Stallion
Dinosorceror wrote:
It's no problem. Just PM me here for a Faibanx account and I can make one for you.

hello i was wondering, did you get my account details? ive sent an email, no confirmation one back yet :(
cant wait to get started!
if you could let me know, that would be really good :)