Legacy LD5

Forum/Website Through 2017
About Us 
Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 1:22 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Greetings!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:37 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
What'cha mean, Blue's crazy again?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:12 pm 
Draconian Warrior
Species: Draconian
Ok, well I've managed to get to faibanx, but I have to admit I am struggling with the commands. I wrote most of them down, but due to the way I wrote them, I got mixed up. I managed to use a few of the @set commands alright, but the worst part is Dino said hello, and I couldn't send a reply. I felt really bad. :( I should get better with practice though. :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:04 pm 
Species: Black Ice-Demon Dragon
LOL you made me laugh. :lol:

It's amazing how we find places with teh inturnettes.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:17 pm 
Draconian Warrior
ESC wrote:
LOL you made me laugh. :lol:

It's amazing how we find places with teh inturnettes.
Lol It was quite funny now that I think about it. :D I'm doing much better now though. I've learnt most of the basic commands and I even got chatting with someone called Bluey. :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:50 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
It's okay, Lacerta...I figured you were still getting set up. Hope to see you again there soon!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:16 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
*looks around and blushes* Uh, .. I ... *wiggles toes for the pawfolks* :whistle:

Anyway, you dont need ALL the commands. Just stick with the Interaction and the following red COMMANDS IN SHORT block here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12 and you should be fine. Just keep it open in another window, and ask someone when you get lost. :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:08 pm 
Draconian Warrior
Thanks for your help, Blue; I will do that. I hope to see you and Dino in Faibanx soon. :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:11 am 
Species: Celtic Dragon
I too had trouble saying hello so many, many years ago when I signed up. *coughs dust* But now I've been around for ten+ years, I can also say "How are things with you?" It's all just practice and a bit of a learning curve.

Also, I finally have a forum account. :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:28 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Wheeeee! *snugs green* :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:50 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Damn, these old timers have SUCH a hard time getting with the new technologies. Then again, if Denare kept getting new things, I wouldn't have really nice "well-loved" dragon slippers to explore so...nevermind. :)

Actually, now's a great time to stop by Faibanx...with the cons and the holidays, it's the quiet time of year again, and Blue will start going crazy that it's the end of the world again if people don't stop by. :) :waterboat:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:26 pm 
Draconian Warrior
Denare wrote:
I too had trouble saying hello so many, many years ago when I signed up. *coughs dust* But now I've been around for ten+ years, I can also say "How are things with you?" It's all just practice and a bit of a learning curve.

Also, I finally have a forum account. :)
Hello, Denare. It's nice to know i'm not alone in that respect. Oh and by the way, welcome to the forum! :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:50 am 
The Three 'aws - Paws, Claws and Jaws.
Dinosorceror wrote:
Then again, if Denare kept getting new things, I wouldn't have really nice "well-loved" dragon slippers to explore so...nevermind. :)

*quivers at that rather nice thought...* :)

Lacerta X wrote:
Yes, there are many similarities, especially when you consider what i first searched for on my phone. I was also looking for images of King Koopa, and i also found the picture of him by Teaslebone called King Koopa Feet! I have read all about you on your web page and i am just amazed at how similar our two stories are. :)

Heh - thanks for taking the time to read that, actually. And yes, there are a surprising number of similarities. If nothing else, it makes me feel quite glad for making my site knowing people are stumbling across it like that and having their "omg I'm not alone" moments.

:)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:59 pm 
Draconian Warrior
No. Thank you, RipRoarRex. :)

I'm experimenting with drawing at the moment, so I may have something to upload in the not too distant future. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:10 pm 
Species: Snow Leopard
Hey RipRoarRex when I found your site via Google had a good long look at all your pictures of Rex and his marvelous feet and feel in with the whole paw thing then i found a link to Ld5. horray for Google....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:38 am 
The Three 'aws - Paws, Claws and Jaws.
Lacerta X wrote:
No - thank you RipRoarRex, for giving my life more meaning. I am just glad that there are people out there who are helping to unite those who feel alone and confused. No one should ever feel alone. Also, i am experimenting with drawing at the moment, so there may be something of mine here in the not too distant future. :)

Heh - well glad I could help. ;)

Shadow_Wolf wrote:
Hey RipRoarRex when I found your site via Google had a good long look at all your pictures of Rex and his marvelous feet and feel in with the whole paw thing then i found a link to Ld5. horray for Google....

Interesting! Any idea what terms you were searching for when you stumbled across my site? I'm always curious to know whether my tags are working or not, and the test is always whether other people use the words I was thinking of.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next