Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:33 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: It's been a while... *super sheepish grin*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:29 pm 
Keep Calm, and Stomp Your Paws <3
Species: Megamorphic Cheetah
Heya there everyone! =^___^= Um, this is just a random post 'cause I really haven't visited back here in what seems like forever... o_o This has been my home for my macro side for the longest time, and I've kinda been neglecting it for reasons that I don't even know myself! *ears droop and facepaws, giggling hard* xP

I've been supah busy with work n' stuffs, and fall quarter starts back up kinda soon, but there's still no reason as to why I've been so distant! *hangs head and super sorry Cheetah eyes* I don't know if this is necessary, but I wanna do it anyways. I'm sorry that I've been "non-existent" for a while, and I'm going to be visiting a lot more from now on. :)

I dunno how much stompy paw content I'll be providing, but hopefully more than zero! :P Yay paws!

Btw, I haven't missed anything super huge, have I? Pun might be intended... ;)

Post subject: Re: It's been a while... *super sheepish grin*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:47 pm 
Self-made mule
Species: hinny
Things have been moving at a regular pace without you, but nothing major, I'd say, Dev. Prettymuch just the usual.

We could always use a higher dose of your own sexyness around, though.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:58 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Yeah, ain't none of us youngin's anymore....we all have RL crap keeping us distracted from sexy macro and smexy paws...look at me! I've been apeshit-crazy with vintage Commodore computer restorations for months now.

By the way, I keep forgetting to say here...anyone out there has any kind of old Commodore or Amiga computer equipment, you let me know! Computers, monitors, software, anything. I WANT

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:40 pm 
Keep Calm, and Stomp Your Paws <3
Species: Megamorphic Cheetah
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh yeah... I knows all too well about the RL stuffs and it's weightiness now... *ears droop and whimpergiggles* xP I missed you guys tons, it was only after I finally got used to my busyness that I was like, " :shock: Crap!!! All my mates on LD5!!! Noooooooo!!! XD" Ah well, I know that I'm always accepted back here, and I can't thank you all enough for giving me that amazing feeling! =^___^=

And btw Dino, I'm REEEEEEEEEEEALLY pulled to find you a buncha old Commodores n' stuffs now... :P Time to go garage sale hopping! Huzzah! *stomps off down the street, sniffing around for attic smelling things* Heehee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
*hops and hides in Devin toefur to go Commodoor-to-doorin'*