Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:04 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I need help!!! BIG TIME!!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:59 pm 
Blackredragoness
Species: GEOGREYMON
Just recently I bought poser 9 for my pc and I really want to animate some of my stories for instance mass effect mirror edge cross over and saints furry... As you may have guessed I'm a writer not a animator so if anyone could help me please do I spent two hundred dollars so I don't want to waste it... Also if either diablo or markie see this how long does it take to get the hang of poser and where do you guys get your models from. Also if you two could give me tutorial of how you guys do it I'd be much ablidged.

Thanks blackredragoness

Post subject: Re: I need help!!! BIG TIME!!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:55 am 
Talking Tyrannosaur
Species: Tyrannosaurus
I'm afraid I don't use Power myself so I can't advise on how to use it!

There are lots of guides out there - you should probably see if you can find some on the basics and work your way up from there.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:06 pm 
Blackredragoness
Species: GEOGREYMON
If someone could animate it for me I'd be willing to pay them... If you could I'd pay you at least 20-50 bucks or more depending on the size and detail... Email me if you can... (Blackredragoness@gmail.com or on deviant art blackredragoness or text me at 502-500-4041) it's well worth it for me because we'll I am getting tired of writing and sucking at graphics and what not... Maybe diable or markie someone who can make it in 3d. I'd like to have mass defect or saints fur if any or whatever one is easier.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:17 am 
Species: Humie
as far as I am aware, about 3 people I know are competant with poser. DranguShur, Markee and Kane from http://www.lifeunderfoot.org/forum/index.php
But unfortunately, poser at the best of times is a poor choice of animation software. its not really configured for animations with custom models and scenes. so I dont know how much they can help you