All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: "Apples and Oranges" - for sale on E-Junkie
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:49 pm 
Furry Fandom is my Brain Bleach
Species: Undead Pictomancer
Attachment:
Flyer_ejunkie.jpg
Flyer_ejunkie.jpg [ 166.01 KiB | Viewed 4025 times ]

Elephants and mice just don’t mix? Well that changes when Ro and Sapin a lesbian couple get together. After a rough day at work Ro and Sapin spend some quality time together. The tiny mouse worships the size of her titanic elephant girlfriend for some kink with stink.

• 17 images featuring sexy, feet, and powerful butts!
• Five super-hot fart scenes with two sexy ladies!
• Watch Sapinalla wreak havoc on her girlfriend.
• POVs, butt shots, and foot glomping!

http://www.e-junkie.com/gray-n-blue-stu ... 497476.php

Post subject: Re: "Apples and Oranges" - for sale on E-Junkie
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:53 pm 
Magnificent Bastard
Striking out on your own in the world of premium fursmut, eh? I wish you all the best in your business endeavors.
With a site name like 'E-Junkie' I was concerned about hitting all sorts of X-rated banner ads, but it's an ad-free, straight-laced layout through and through.
One question though... who is the Blue in 'Gray & Blue'? Or do you just like using the Royal We?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:39 pm 
Sprotchymon wrote:
Striking out on your own in the world of premium fursmut, eh? I wish you all the best in your business endeavors.
With a site name like 'E-Junkie' I was concerned about hitting all sorts of X-rated banner ads, but it's an ad-free, straight-laced layout through and through.
One question though... who is the Blue in 'Gray & Blue'? Or do you just like using the Royal We?

Obviously, I'm "Grey", but the Blue has chosen to remain anonymous at this time. He is... somewhat fearful of being banally associated with the Furry community.

But thank you very much. We will do our best to provide you with top quality imagery (and tasteful smut to boot).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:49 pm 
Magnificent Bastard
Fear of fursecution? In The Year Of Our Lord 2014? Well, I never!
I kid, I kid... I'm sure he has his reasons. But 'anonymous' does not have to mean 'invisible' and from what I've seen of your FA journals, blog and store page thus far, there is no evidence indicating anything other than a one-man operation. To prevent confusion later on, it may help to establish the presence of a second party, so that he may at least communicate on behalf 'Grey-n-Blue Studios' independently of yourself, albeit under an alias.
Otherwise... I don't know. People will joke that the other fifty percent of '50percentgrey' was blue all along.

Speaking of aliases, you may wish to detach your Google+ profile from your Blogspot. There's a lot of videogame-y stuff on there, which may detract (if not distract) your future clientele.
And one final nitpick... could you perhaps double- no, triple the resolution on your background image? The densely-packed checkerboard pattern keeps pulling my eyes away from the posts themselves.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:11 pm 
Sprotchymon wrote:
Fear of fursecution? In The Year Of Our Lord 2014? Well, I never!
I kid, I kid... I'm sure he has his reasons. But 'anonymous' does not have to mean 'invisible' and from what I've seen of your FA journals, blog and store page thus far, there is no evidence indicating anything other than a one-man operation. To prevent confusion later on, it may help to establish the presence of a second party, so that he may at least communicate on behalf 'Grey-n-Blue Studios' independently of yourself, albeit under an alias.
Otherwise... I don't know. People will joke that the other fifty percent of '50percentgrey' was blue all along.

Speaking of aliases, you may wish to detach your Google+ profile from your Blogspot. There's a lot of videogame-y stuff on there, which may detract (if not distract) your future clientele.
And one final nitpick... could you perhaps double- no, triple the resolution on your background image? The densely-packed checkerboard pattern keeps pulling my eyes away from the posts themselves.

Thanks for the advice. I've informed my partner of this and he's considering revealing himself when we upload at least 3 or 5 comics to our store. You know? Build up a loyal following?

And how do my Blogspot and Tumblr pages look now?

Post subject: STOP STOP STOP
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:52 pm 
Due to storage limits on our E-Junkie account, which my partner and I did not anticipate, we have deleted "Apples & Oranges" to make room for another comic up for sale => http://www.lavadomefive.com/forum/viewt ... &sk=t&sd=a

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:45 am 
Magnificent Bastard
Storage limits? Your storefront consisted of one thing. ONE. THING.
How could these guys not have the storage and/or bandwidth capacity to hold more than one of your PDFs? Have another look at this page, maybe you can chat with them and find a workaround.
e-junkie wrote:
Store your files securely on our server, or store them remotely on your own server:
• Either way, our system automatically issues each buyer their own unique, secure and expirable download link to obtain an exact copy of your file after their payment is confirmed as complete.

Your blog site looks much better, though!

Post subject: "Apples and Oranges: Mouse Warming" - Limited Time Special S
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:47 pm 
Attachment:
A&O_Flyer.png
A&O_Flyer.png [ 289.8 KiB | Viewed 3786 times ]

Elephants and mice just don’t mix? Well that changes when Ro and Sapin a lesbian couple get together. After a rough day at work Ro and Sapin spend some quality time together. The tiny mouse worships the size of her titanic elephant girlfriend for some kink with stink.

In this edition, more pages have been added and the dialogue has been changed, so if you bought the original version before, you may find this one to be a vast improvement.

Better yet, this version is on sale for $6.00 from now until next Wednesday, July 2nd. If you're looking to get this in place of your copy of the original, then this week is a good time to get it!

• 21 images featuring sexy, feet, and powerful butts!
• Six super-hot fart scenes with two sexy ladies!
• Watch Sapinalla wreak havoc on her girlfriend.
• POVs, butt shots, and foot glomping!

http://www.e-junkie.com/gray-n-blue-stu ... 498188.php