Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 9:59 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I'm finally here!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:27 pm 
Species: Unknown
Hello Everyone!

My name is Draeckeeon and I love this community. Now I've been active on FurAffinity & Eccentricities since early 2011 under a different name. But I've been lurking on those sites and here since 2009. I've been hesitating to get registered on this website since it's not that active, but after doing some thinking I would like to be apart of this great website properly this time. "Draeckeeon" is a name I came up with that derives from old english variations of the word Dragon. I believe now this is the name I want.

As for my other accounts Eccentricities was able to change my name except for FA which I'll make another account for. For years I've been dying to draw since I have so many idea jumbling around my head. Ideas that involve paw/foot fetish ideas so much more. The problem is that I never drew anything before other than a stick figure drawings. I see all these talented artists with supreme skill here & I honestly feel rather..... unnecessary. I do have some good ideas, and while commissions are popular in the fandom I'd think it would be best I did the drawing myself for myself...unless I'm in the mood to give out free gifts.

However there have been times where if there's something I really want to draw, I will make my mission to try my best & execute it. I've done this a couple of times last year for a school project & when I drew my character last July. As for my character, I'm thinking of redrawing him. I think I can do better. But for now I'll explore these forums. I would like to thank Dinosorceror for giving me this account before 2014 ends...at least in my time zone.

I would also like to wish you all a Happy New Year!

Here's to 20 Years! :)

Post subject: Re: I'm finally here!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:41 pm 
I love footpaws!
Species: Silver western dragon
Nice to see you here! :) Welcome on LD5!

Also, I love their feet, of course! ^^