About Us 
Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:18 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Soul Calibur IV lizardman
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:31 am 
There is an upcoming game for the Xbox 360 called Soul Calibur IV. This game have a playable lizardman. Problem is I wont be able to take enormous amount of screens of this guy because the game is not on the PC. There is some screenshots of him on sites like gamespot, ign, gamesradar, and all those gaming sites.

There might be a video of him on gametrailers.com. Maybe on Youtube after a few weeks after the game is released.

links:

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2008/196/940048_20080715_screen019.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2008/059/940047_20080229_screen008.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2008/059/940047_20080229_screen009.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2008/059/940047_20080229_screen010.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2008/059/940047_20080229_screen011.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2008/059/940047_20080229_screen012.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2008/059/940047_20080229_screen013.jpg

Post subject: Re: Soul Calibur IV lizardman
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:41 pm 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
I still think he got an annoying amount of weird fins and horns in weird places, (like I already ranted about on the mailing list when that critter was brought up like half a year ago) but still looks good.
Dont recall that well but I have the impression they even tuned down that add-funky-things-that-we-find-reptiles-look-cool-with a bit. Just a bit though, mind you. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:59 pm 
Snufftastic Raptor!
Species: Half-Demon Deinonychus
He is made of win and filled with awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:39 pm 
Magnificent Bastard
Well, I'm impressed. Not sold, mind you, just impressed. Was there one in SCIII as well? I don't think I even touched III... feels like only about half a year since III came out, too. Certainly I remember Lizardman from II, but getting a good angle for screenshots back then was nigh-impossible.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:15 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Yes he was.
Isnt that right Zed? ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:55 am 
Species: Tuatara
Blue wrote:
I still think he got an annoying amount of weird fins and horns in weird places, (like I already ranted about on the mailing list when that critter was brought up like half a year ago) but still looks good.
Dont recall that well but I have the impression they even tuned down that add-funky-things-that-we-find-reptiles-look-cool-with a bit. Just a bit though, mind you. :)

oh don't complain :p

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:00 pm 
Movie Monster
Species: Anthro Dragon
I like fighting games just enough to get one once every few years. This might be the year, I'm thinking. Well that, and I heard it's awesome. I just don't like playing with other people because they rip me inside out. My commitment doesn't go too far past the "mash buttons" stage of strategy.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:21 am 
Species: Wolf
Selendro wrote:
I like fighting games just enough to get one once every few years. This might be the year, I'm thinking. Well that, and I heard it's awesome. I just don't like playing with other people because they rip me inside out. My commitment doesn't go too far past the "mash buttons" stage of strategy.

Hrm... if you like mashing buttons then I have a couple of game suggestions for you. Bloody Roar 3 is great if you like watching anthro animals beat the crap out of each other with some nice-looking poses and such. A much better (in terms of actual gameplay) game would be Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 but good luck finding it. My current favorite fighter I own is Street Fighter III. So much fun to parry stuff. I've never been a huge Soul Calibur fan but it's okay. I did enjoy the Lizard Man from 2 and 3. Looks sexy in both iterations to me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:52 am 
Movie Monster
Species: Anthro Dragon
Yakitate wrote:
Hrm... if you like mashing buttons then I have a couple of game suggestions for you. Bloody Roar 3 is great if you like watching anthro animals beat the crap out of each other with some nice-looking poses and such. A much better (in terms of actual gameplay) game would be Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 but good luck finding it. My current favorite fighter I own is Street Fighter III. So much fun to parry stuff. I've never been a huge Soul Calibur fan but it's okay. I did enjoy the Lizard Man from 2 and 3. Looks sexy in both iterations to me.

I actually "found" it just a few days ago. The trouble is paying for it. I think almost every Gamestop has one that they'll never sell. I certainly don't care enough about it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:25 pm 
Species: Wolf
Selendro wrote:

I actually "found" it just a few days ago. The trouble is paying for it. I think almost every Gamestop has one that they'll never sell. I certainly don't care enough about it.

Yeah, that's the other bad part about it. They want to charge you an arm, leg and tail for it it seems. Such a fun game... hard to get at a decne ptrice.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:14 pm 
Species: Snow Leopard
i know this is a bit late but i just found this topic i have soul calibur 2 on ps2 mind you i think its great i havent been able to get lizard man at all everytime i try to fight him i get me ass kicked... details: stomps on my dudes head :shock:)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:57 pm 
Self-made mule
Species: hinny
Shadow_Wolf wrote:
i know this is a bit late but i just found this topic i have soul calibur 2 on ps2 mind you i think its great i havent been able to get lizard man at all everytime i try to fight him i get me ass kicked... details: stomps on my dudes head :shock:)

Atleast you're looking on the brighter side of things!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:42 pm 
Species: Snow Leopard
well thats true :P