Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:23 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Anstallion is back!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:46 am 
Species: Stallion
Hello all. my name is Anstallion. i am a furry/scalie/pawslut/macro/micro/herpelotec/podo(foot)phile and a range of other phillias too that i cant remember right now!
this was the first site i accidentally came across when i thought i was alone in the world with what i liked.
A while back i joined this forum but due to personal issues at home and in general life i couldnt comeback to here, although i kept a youtube page going because thats all i had time for. anyway what im saying is.....im back! i cant escape my fetishes any longer and ive decided to come back and enjoy them! cause ive recently learnt it is what i like (although i am bisexual as well in real life)
im so happy that the same people are still here producing great artwork! and it shows im not the only one with these fetishes. like the other day i was dreaming (the polite way of saying it ;) ) and i came onto this site to have a general look at the pics and i went "OMG I HAD THAT SAME FANTASY LAST NIGHT!" so im very happy shall i say!
i hope to chat to the people i chatted to when i was last on here if they still are. i havent forgotten you, i was just busy sorting real life crap out. sorry.
i would also like to meet up with other furries/scalies like myself to chat and have a laugh really but there doesnt seem to be any in my area :cry:
but anyway hello all again! ive missed you and been thinking about you all and i cant wait to get into everything again. i wont be here as much as i was, but ill come visit when i can.
last time i didnt try Faibanx Muck! i definetly wanna try this time (although i may need some help with it) i would love to role play with someone and generally be in between their toes! i cant wait! anyway missed you all ,see you soon!
god this is a good website!
Anstallion

Post subject: Re: Anstallion is back!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:57 am 
Magnificent Bastard
Welcome back, good sir. If you simply can't define what you love but know it includes reptiles and feets, just call it sprotchophilia. That's what I do.

There's more than art here, you know. Stories pop up occasionally, and digging through the archives nets a couple games and a song or two. There's also talk of meeting up in semi-popular online RPGs (none of which I own), but coordination seems to be going very slow.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:00 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Hey, welcome back to the Dome! :) :claw: :slipper:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:01 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Welcome home.

Faibanx MUCK has helpful stuff to read in all versions from very short to very long in its forum section and so far didnt eat anyone.
:hump: :ld5: :zillaright:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:42 am 
Thanks for your comments!
sprotchophilia. thats a good term. ive heard it around the internet a few times but didnt know what it meant. but now i do!
oh i know theres more than art. theres LOADS of stuff, man. like you said, stories songs. i wrote a story once for the great people at Big Clawz. it involved the characters from the Alien VS Predetor (requiem) movie. hadnt seen the others. that was my first one! unbeleivable! (like my spelling)
ive played some great games as well. your probally aware of this one:
http://armorgames.com/play/3763/i-am-godzilla
SO good but hard!
as for RPGS, get what? the main ones (like warcraft and even second life) dont work on my laptop! bloody vista :down: :down: :down: but d love to try it when itll work (as if it ever will! :lol: )

cheers dino, that means alot to me since your the owner and all :)

yeah i definetly wanna get into the muck when ive got a chance. i did try to use the muck once but ive downloaded google chrome and the java update for it hsnt been made yet aparantly :evil: but thats not your fault.

thanks for the replys again :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:15 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Anstallion wrote:
i definetly wanna get into the muck when ive got a chance. i did try to use the muck once but ive downloaded google chrome and the java update for it hsnt been made yet aparantly :evil: but thats not your fault.

*bonks bright stallion lightly for not reading* You are not listening! :D
Nobody uses the browser telnet thing to MUCK. It sucks. Get a MUCK client of your choice.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:06 am 
smexy assassin
Species: anthroraptor
Welcome back! I haven't been around too long so I had not yet discovered the concealed wonders of LD5 when you joined the first time. I am, however, quite familiar with Big Clawz as it was the very first site of its kind I discovered (aside from sizeshift, if anyone's heard of it). I myself have had problems getting onto Faibanx so you're not alone in that area :D . Hope to see you around!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:56 pm 
Species: Black Ice-Demon Dragon
Well, simply "Hello there," then! :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:33 pm 
Draconian Warrior
Species: Draconian
Hello there, and welcome back! It's nice to meet yet another member who hails from the United Kingdom! :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:57 pm 
Species: Snow Leopard
Hai there welcome I for one will welcome you to the muck.., Only im not real active on the forums any more D:.., But yea..., ~hugs~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:37 pm 
Spikey wrote:
Hai there welcome I for one will welcome you to the muck.., Only im not real active on the forums any more D:.., But yea..., ~hugs~

thank you ill take you up on that! its just last time i tried it, it didnt work. no matter what i typed in it just said "hello is logged onto the muck" or whatever the messege says. i used a login from a year or two ago though. should i get a new one from dino?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:26 pm 
Species: Snow Leopard
Anstallion wrote:
Spikey wrote:

thank you ill take you up on that! its just last time i tried it, it didnt work. no matter what i typed in it just said "hello is logged onto the muck" or whatever the messege says. i used a login from a year or two ago though. should i get a new one from dino?

Most likely would not hurt.., When you connect you go.., 'connect username password' Its quite simple send me a pm if you need more help or hit me up on an IM if need be ok. Im on msn most of the time.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:51 am 
Blue wrote:
Anstallion wrote:
i definetly wanna get into the muck when ive got a chance. i did try to use the muck once but ive downloaded google chrome and the java update for it hsnt been made yet aparantly :evil: but thats not your fault.

*bonks bright stallion lightly for not reading* You are not listening! :D
Nobody uses the browser telnet thing to MUCK. It sucks. Get a MUCK client of your choice.

ah i seeeeee ok then will do when i got a chance! im looking forward to starting!

thanks everyone for the commets! yeah spikey ill do that if i get into trouble!

ive got beipmu it cant connect though cause "could not find the host name"

ive tried it again and agian a few times. what shall i do now? anyone had this problem before?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:02 pm 
Draconian Warrior
Species: Draconian
OK, maybe this will help. :)

Attachments:
File comment: Step 1: Click on the connect button.
BeipMU 1.JPG
BeipMU 1.JPG [ 54 KiB | Viewed 3518 times ]
File comment: Step 2: In the connection window, enter the following information as shown. In the host window enter: faibanx.lavadomefive.com. In the port window enter 8888. Now click on direct connect.
BeipMU 2.JPG
BeipMU 2.JPG [ 53.76 KiB | Viewed 3518 times ]
File comment: Step 3: If you are greeted by this screen, you have been successful. Now proceed to enter your username and password.
BeipMU 3.JPG
BeipMU 3.JPG [ 118.13 KiB | Viewed 3519 times ]
File comment: Step 4: Now hit enter and you should be in the land of Faibanx.
BeipMU 4.JPG
BeipMU 4.JPG [ 122.86 KiB | Viewed 3514 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:16 pm 
hello thank you so much for your help and your picks! its much apreciated!
im connected!!!!!!!

now i just need to wait for the dino to process my character cause ive tried my old account doesnt work :)

hope to se you all soon on there!