Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:04 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tanor Is Back
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:29 pm 
True foxiness.
Species: Oltanian 3-Tailed Afghan Fox
Hey all. You may have known me as Darkus Dragon from awhile ago and i had a long absence from this forum. Well, I'm here to say I have come back! Even though Darkus has become Tanor now since June 24th 2009. Yes, I know the exact date when i made that change. I will never forget that date. Because it would be Tanor's birthday to his creator's mind.

I'll be around the forums much more now. Posting his stories as well here. Since I know some of you don't have access to FA, well anyway my stories are rather viewable anyway because I haven't made a story yet that would be adult rated there yet (one of my first ones bordered mature x3 and that was with Darkus, Maru and Rexar). (And me not wanting to release them from their original packages aka c/p-ing) But i'll say i'm back to also writing stories, i haven't done so in awhile till i started my newest production on Dec 6th. My one journal mentions it on my FA Account, http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/1110885/ It's a must see :D for those who've been watching me on FA and those people from here.

So this is my New Year Resolution (Part of it: Make a novel, come to LD5 more, return to past fursites i've been away from for too long, and use the novel for my grad project (Part of it), and upon more things and others x3) So yeah, i'm back, revived from the dead life, (still I get to keep my halo hehehe so i can use it for some stuffs ^^)

Power Level: Well over 9000!!
Moris Rae , Forsha Timbre , Helios "Darkus" Dragon
Irona Ikira , Karyu Onami , Teiden Faux , Oltan Faux
Eis Makai

Post subject: Re: Tanor Is Back
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:27 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Nice to have you around, and hope to see you around more likes you says! :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:21 pm 
smexy assassin
Species: anthroraptor
*pumps a fist in the air* That's m'boy! I'm glad you decided to start hanging around with us losers again. :P I actually ventured a tentative plunge into FA today, but I couldn't find any of your stories in there anywhere. And with IE, the back button doesn't work there. I probably could have found it, but I was getting frustrated what with accidentally clicking ads and whatnot. Anyways, glad to have you back! *snugs the foxy* :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:35 am 
Species: Stallion
I think i remember you, welcome back :)

i used to think im a loser on here for a while but then i realised i wasn't and i want to be here because i enjoy it. just make sure it doesn't become your life and you will be fine.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:46 am 
True foxiness.
Species: Oltanian 3-Tailed Afghan Fox
Razor wrote:
*pumps a fist in the air* That's m'boy! I'm glad you decided to start hanging around with us losers again. :P I actually ventured a tentative plunge into FA today, but I couldn't find any of your stories in there anywhere. And with IE, the back button doesn't work there. I probably could have found it, but I was getting frustrated what with accidentally clicking ads and whatnot. Anyways, glad to have you back! *snugs the foxy* :D

*snugs back* Couldn't find them? How? go to www.furaffinity.net/user/darkusdragonofdestruction

It's all there :3 or rather the stuff i did submit anyways. *charges his fist and tosses a lightning ball in the air and it turns into chains of lightning waves touching down in a city!* What better than to stomp a town with multiple lightning waves, hehehe, enjoy your new years because my fireworks are murder hehe
Moris Rae , Forsha Timbre , Helios "Darkus" Dragon
Irona Ikira , Karyu Onami , Teiden Faux , Oltan Faux
Eis Makai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:55 pm 
Species: Dragon
*waves

welcome back :) can't wait to read those stories ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:50 pm 
Species: Snow Leopard
DarkusDragon wrote:
Hey all. You may have known me as Darkus Dragon from awhile ago and i had a long absence from this forum. Well, I'm here to say I have come back! Even though Darkus has become Tanor now since June 24th 2009. Yes, I know the exact date when i made that change. I will never forget that date. Because it would be Tanor's birthday to his creator's mind.

I'll be around the forums much more now. Posting his stories as well here. Since I know some of you don't have access to FA, well anyway my stories are rather viewable anyway because I haven't made a story yet that would be adult rated there yet (one of my first ones bordered mature x3 and that was with Darkus, Maru and Rexar). (And me not wanting to release them from their original packages aka c/p-ing) But i'll say i'm back to also writing stories, i haven't done so in awhile till i started my newest production on Dec 6th. My one journal mentions it on my FA Account, http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/1110885/ It's a must see :D for those who've been watching me on FA and those people from here.

So this is my New Year Resolution (Part of it: Make a novel, come to LD5 more, return to past fursites i've been away from for too long, and use the novel for my grad project (Part of it), and upon more things and others x3) So yeah, i'm back, revived from the dead life, (still I get to keep my halo hehehe so i can use it for some stuffs ^^)

Power Level: Well over 9000!!

*slurps* Welcome back Tanor, Nice to see my foxy buddy back :D.., Love hte DBZ quote ;)..., Yea we losers must have a prade for the influx of people that are coming back... See yah around.