Legacy LD5

Forum/Website Through 2017
About Us 
Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:31 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The first OFFICIAL furry radio show!
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:56 am 
Species: Anthro lapine
Hey folks, I know many of ya dont know me, but Im a long time lurker, first time poster, and I thought you all might be interested in this;

One of my mates, Frei and myself, have been given a permanent on the air timeslot on a commercial radio station. This is the first time to my knowledge, that furs have been payed to broadcast.

This new Internet radio upstart can be accessed by anyone on the web, and our show will have furry content, will raise money for animal charities, and will have a community events calendar portion for all furries in the Ottawa area.

I have also been given free reign to go on the air, essentially, any time I wish, as we do not have many personalities at the moment.

All are welcome, and encouraged to tune in. You can listen to us on Saturday nights, at 8pm Eastern, at http://nabradio.us

Take care folks! Pawsnugs all around ^^

Post subject: Re: The first OFFICIAL furry radio show!
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:53 pm 
Species: Wolf
Very interesting, I just might have to tune in if I remember this Saturday night. XD Oh, and welcome to the dome! (Since I'm beating Dino and Blue to the punch. ^^) Hope you're enjoying all that you're reading while you're here.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:38 am 
Hehe, well, like I say, I'm a long time lurker. Some folks here may know me already from IRC, Tapestries, Furry Muck, and of course, Faibanx, although the latter I dont visit as often as I should.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:04 pm 
I used to go to Taps until one of my friends there introduced me to Faibanx. I've since rarely gone to Taps except on rare occasions. I've found too many good friends on Faibanx and I couldn't bear to lose them. ^^ But I am glad that you've decided to burrow out a little from underground and throw yourself out here. It's great to add more people to our little community.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:05 pm 
Will you be playing any music or will all the content be talk?

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:52 pm 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
*knew Gabarus* From Faibanx. :)
I'm afraid timezones pretty much prevent me from listening to that show. Will it be recorded and put online somewhere though?

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:54 am 
It is going to be a musical show, as for recorded reruns, we are considering that, though we don't yet know exactly how we'll be going about it yet. I'll keep ya posted

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:50 pm 
So, Gabarus, is there going to be any conversation in this show? Or is it just going to be all music or what? In a sense... what's going to make it furry?

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:51 pm 
hey, caught the show earlier and it was very good. great selection of classic rock (and other) music. and I have a real urge to try out "bus-surfing" now :D

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:03 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Aw, crap I missed it...so there's no online download of it anywhere? Why the heck wouldn't there be? It's an internet radio show! :)