About Us 
Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 3:24 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Okok woow woow noo
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:08 pm 
Yes they let me in back in the libary.(just kidding iam at a friends house) but I got java it told me to connect I did like this "henpesthemper pooltanbiznothere"then I try it 13 other ways but what I thought I waz set up.Then It gave me this lyinx screen thing I restarted the pc BUT after I did the faibanx muck gave me the scrachy pick and blue checkerbord screen.if iam wrong please correct me and also give me a GOOD example.I will delete this post right after I get the right answers.i know it feels like I did OVER 9000 posts but I think this is importank enough to report to the admin.thank you all for your time.:3

Post subject: Re: Okok woow woow noo
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:15 pm 
Species: Tuatara
well first of all....that makes little to no sense....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:01 pm 
I see what you mean.ok let me put the short on it.the Faibanxmuck is give me a big error now read the top.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:58 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
First, congratulations for posting your password to everyone here. That's classy! 100 free Kruft to everyone who logs on to Faibanx as wempystempy and stomps me before he gets on. :) But, should you actually manage to get on before anyone else (or if that password is spelled wrong or something), you need to type the following at connection to log onto Faibanx.

For instance, let's say your username is humpystumpy and your password is idonwannadodisnomo. This is what would have to be typed at the connect screen:

connect humpystumpy idonwannadodisnomo

*gets on Faibanx, waits for his free stomps*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:02 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Well, I've just been informed that tempestmcfugit did indeed mistype his password, so I guess there's no free stomps for me. :( :claw: :claw:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:54 pm 
Dinosorceror wrote:
Well, I've just been informed that tempestmcfugit did indeed mistype his password, so I guess there's no free stomps for me. :( :claw: :claw:

well I did use to have a really old password which waz 'the time to kicka55 iz 6:30PM.'

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:53 am 
Species: Celtic Dragon
Hi there!
A few things to consider:
The java client is very basic, so you'll get a lot of odd behavior out of them that you wouldn't get from a regular client. But it works, so we deal with the issues.
Like if you try to backspace in the middle of a sentence, you'll make a bunch of [[[[ or ]]]] on your screen, and that can get annoying. Also, we will see that too, which is also annoying.
When you try to connect to Faibanx, it'll give you a welcome message screen.
And then you need to type: connect name password Replace name and password with your character name and password.
Then you should be connected.
To talk on the muck, you'll have to type the word say, or use shift + ' before each thing you want to say. If you type "Hi there. We will see: "hempesthemper says, "Hi there."
If you want to pose something, you need to type pose, or shift + ; to pose something. If you type :waves the rest of us will see Hempesthemper waves.
There's a whole bunch of other commands, but these are the basics that you'll use over and over.
We can talk more about this stuff if I ever see you on Faibanx Muck.

Lastly, you might want to edit that post up there and remove the password. Even if it's spelled wrong, intrepid guessers can still figure it out.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:00 pm 
Give mah a example of moving to town square and chatting to blue.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:21 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Learn to read.
Learn to spell and type too, while you are at it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:35 pm 
Blue wrote:
Learn to read.
Learn to spell and type too, while you are at it.

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| . A example would be better Mr. 'intellectually challenged speller of the alphabet®'. I think mah way iz exceptionally awooosum.:3.but in all serious I am in a situation.