About Us 
Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:29 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Treeble Art
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:40 am 
Look Tombfyre. If I get banned for this then fine but purhaps the administrators may forgive me for saying it. Whatyou think of others art or attempts or whatever is your opinion but dont critisse it just because you don't like it. That is extreamly in appropriate and I certainly wouldn't do it to you! And just so you are aware Rexy is a ingame friend of mine.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:00 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
frchatty/rexy, the point here is:
You can take a picture and redo or morph it with crude methods so that it looks only slightly worse than the original. That is something cool to do in preschool I wager. But you keep posting it here like it was awesome, while a redraw holds no artistic value. Even the original images are not great or special in any way, if not even stupid internet mascots. Noone cares for the originals to begin with yet you keep spamming them and your slightly crappier versions here.

Also: This is not livejournal/fakebook/facespace/spamyourlifeontheinterwebz. If you want to post your every move somewhere, do it there please. If you got nothing interesting or creative to contribute, it is perfectly fine not to post anything for a while.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:41 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Yeah, I guess it's time for Round 2 of Wimpystimpy to come to an end. I'll be hushing up those two accounts now (can hear Blue and Tombfyre cheer). :)

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:45 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Here's a laugh for you all...he was already trying to pull Round 3 waaaaay too soon by pretending to be Brian, the dog from Family Guy. *rolls eyes*

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:46 pm 
Blubber Dragon
Species: Blubber Dragon
I wonder if he has a shitload of alt accounts ready to go everywhere or something. ^^() Ah, so very pathetic. What do yo figure? 14 years old, or mentally challenged? Or both?

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:18 pm 
Species: Red Striped Black Dragon
Looking through this thread reminds of a certain someone on another site doing this exact same thing only it's over 50+ times in over a period of three years. I wonder though does this forum even have an IP ban option?

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:46 pm 
Blubber Dragon
Aye Dino, can we just IP ban the tard?

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:48 pm 
Destructive dragon
Species: Dragon
Dragonstomp wrote:
Looking through this thread reminds of a certain someone on another site doing this exact same thing only it's over 50+ times in over a period of three years. I wonder though does this forum even have an IP ban option?

Banning the IP, i think its worthless if you have a dinamic IP adress, to be really effective, ban the MAC adress (if possible)

and its good to see justice is being made, i think people do really deserve a ban for stealing, and spaming. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:19 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Yeah, I can ban by IP, but you need to be validated in order to be able to post here. The guy isn't even trying to disguise himself, he's that feeble. :) I just thought it would be fun to dangle him along for a while longer. It's fun, and fun-da-mental! :)

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:37 pm 
Blubber Dragon
Well at least they need validation to get in the door. ^^ Deny it, and all will be well. :D

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:18 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
You can blame England, too...he seems to be coming from there. Rexar, you need to do some'n about it!

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:18 am 
One Really Big Wolf
Species: Ludicrusly Large Lupine
Moral : If it's too good to be true, it possibly isn't

What gave it away ?

Oh I donno perhaps the "http://www.freerealms.com/" plainly visible in the corner of the "drawn by hand" image ?

What would of made us believe that someone can copy something perfectly by hand ?

A video of them doing just that, original on one side of the video, hand drawing the copy on the other side
A split screen is one of the easiest things to do w/ modern video equipment

Alternatively, one could do what I do when I copy an art style, have it doing something different then the original drawing

- SAMPLE -
Attachment:
Pinky.jpg
Pinky.jpg [ 324.46 KiB | Viewed 4251 times ]

Yes, I drew this, free-paw

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:18 am 
Species: Humie
yaknow what, this is exactly the kind of crap that goes on all the time in macrophile.com Which interestingly he's on too.

but then again the fact that someone like him exists kinda makes you feel good about yourself secretly. As much as your art maybe mediocre at least you dont plagerise.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:54 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
That's not even the point of what he's doing. It's almost as if it's his fetish, or at least his mania. It's like how a pyromaniac will set fires. It doesn't have to make sense, he just needs to do it. :)

And...geez, this guy is on other forums and people are trying to, like, reason with him or something? People are weird. :) I was just dangling it along for fun.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:04 pm 
Blubber Dragon
Yeah, he started showing up other places after we banned him here for the first time. Assuming it really has been the same tard all along. This kind of crap is why I stopped going to Macrophile. It was taken over by idiots!