Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:28 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Stuff Blue Doesn't Want You To See
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:21 pm 
Movie Monster
Species: Anthro Dragon
Blue is a crafty raptor, but he was not paying attention all of the time. When distracted, I swiped some stuff and now that I have a scanner I can show everyone! Actually the truth is he kind of threw a bunch of it at me before I was to leave and called it crap he wanted to get rid of. Now I will reveal it all! Click any of them to get a full size scan.

The first is actually a commission done by Sal (guy who did my avatar) of Blue and Selendro being big and...rocking. Because. It was based on a shirt I was wearing that day. NOTE: BLUE'S FEET ARE WRONG AND HE DOES NOT REALLY HAVE FEET LIKE THAT, ESPECIALLY NOT A CLAW ON HIS HEEL. Blue may even insist that you not call the raptor Blue on pain of death. (This is why I have the picture and not Blue.)

Attachment:
SelendroBlueRawk(s).jpg
SelendroBlueRawk(s).jpg [ 123.28 KiB | Viewed 6823 times ]

This next one is a picture Blue drew of a big huge clawfoot and the itty bitty police car facing it down. I believe this is the one that he drew after he asked "What should I draw?" and I said "A foot." I was joking, but he drew it anyway. Then he hated it, etc. I think this one is neat.

Attachment:
ToePolice(s).jpg
ToePolice(s).jpg [ 48.41 KiB | Viewed 6779 times ]

This is just a random foot stompy picture he had of toes doing what toes do to buildings, traffic, etc. He hates this one too.

Attachment:
Stomp(s).jpg
Stomp(s).jpg [ 92.85 KiB | Viewed 6778 times ]

And finally, this is just random doodling, but it makes me smile. I don't know what the numbers were for, but raptors often seem to be doing intense calculations that the rest of us cannot understand.

Attachment:
Parrots(s2).jpg
Parrots(s2).jpg [ 52.47 KiB | Viewed 6766 times ]

Post subject: Re: Stuff Blue Doesn't Want You To See
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:17 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Thanks for getting them scanned.

Yes, I think you look cool in that macro rocking picture, and look right, and I don't. Which is why I wanted you to have it rather than me.

I don't hate the claw :claw: with tiny police car! That's evil lies. :devil:
I just didn't know how to finish it, so it was as good as will get to me (and by me), and you seemed to like it, so I was a nice raptor and gifted you that one too. I tried to do a paw that is to Dino's liking finally, with really big really chubby toes. I think it turned out rather well actually, though it is up to him and you to judge that.

I don't recall giving you the other pics. Nor wanting to get rid of and not finish the top view city crunch. Maybe they just ended up in the same sleeve accidentally? I recall though that I found the foot in that one will NOT be to Dino's liking, and that the Feed me Parrots was something I doodled on a local fur meet when someone had a t-shirt that read 'Feed me carrots'. And somehow had a parrot on it or in it. I am not that sure about it anymore. Not supposed to be 'a picture', but I understand you were in scanning spree. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:23 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Crap, I guess I need to give some dee-tayled ree-voo stuff here now, huh?

I had seen the "rockin'" pic before. I think it looks fine but yes, blah blah it's not Blue blah blah. :)

Now as to feet. And why I can bitch about Blue's drawing of feet. :) It's like this. First of all, the one that Blue said he was sure I didn't like. I do appreciate the toepad and middlepad spread effect. That's nice and realistic. But...it's not something I find sexy in a pic. The spread of the toes, again, too avian and not sexy, and in this case, not sure if it's even realistic.

But the police car one. Blue certainly got one thing right, the kind of toeclaw I like. A nice pudgy rounded one. Bonus points for that. But again, it's got the avian toespread, but the worst part -- yeah, I know, it would be a dick thing to say, but...c'mon, he's a good friend and I'm comfortable saying it -- is the rest of the foot's "perspective" effect. Yes, I know it's supposed to be the extreme perspectively thing and all, but the tendons all bulging out...it's anorexic, is what it is! If Blue (for some reason) wants to continue going for the gold(tm) and for some reason is trying to make My Ideal Foot(tm) or something, we need to lock him in a room with Tombfyre for....well, just an hour or so. That should get him Phat enough. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:26 am 
Movie Monster
Ah history is being revised. Well, you DID say those things to me, whether you meant them or not, but you were in a bad mood you remember. Con ending, you were sick, etc. And you gave me all the pictures specifically. I remember you just said "take this too" and they were not in sleeves, so it was not accident.

Feed Me Parrots is scanned because it's FUNNY.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:33 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Yay, my reply of bitching went under the radar! :)

Oh, and since Sinestro just reminded me, I will say that I do love the way that his foot that's cut off looks. Nice and thick and heavy and chunky. MEAT ON BONES

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:35 am 
Talking Tyrannosaur
Species: Tyrannosaurus
It's all very good stuff!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:36 pm 
The Three 'aws - Paws, Claws and Jaws.
I like the Sal commission - those expressions and poses are awesome! :-)

Talk about "heavy metal"... ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:29 pm 
Self-made mule
Species: hinny
I guess while we're arguing about paws, what exactly is wrong with the above-drawn Bloopaws™ (first pic of cocks-out rocking whilst cocking out rocks and... caulking... before... cooking up... a storm? Musically?)?
Is it just the dewyness of the dewclaw is all? Are they pointing the wrong way?

The fabulous Quadracckss reference pic seems to show that Blieu has perhaps started walking with heels raised (like the sane among us), unlike in Previous Drawrings© where I seem to remember more plantigrade-yness and had more pronounced Sickleclaws (patents pending?).

*Hides the canopener so Dino can't open any Whoopass for the sanity comment.*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:49 pm 
Movie Monster
Blue has always had digitigrade feet.

Anyway, since you already linked the reference pic, I don't have to! The claw is not supposed to be big, or on the heel of the foot like in the rocking picture. It's supposed to be like in the reference...not sure what's confusing you.

Though I note with some satisfaction that a pawslut doesn't seem to notice the difference, thus justifying what I said to Blue at the time.

And my heels touch the ground just fine for the smushing of things. I do not claim sanity. Sanity is for small people, not 300 foot dragons!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:49 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Yay for heelsmush!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:13 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
*pastes from his ancient, now clumsy-seeming MUCK desc*
"He walks with a light spring in his step, his digitigrade feet each got three widespread toes on the front and a fourth, thumb-like, on the insides, pointing backwards while he is standing, and not touching the ground, each one ending in an impressive, jet black claw. The one of the innermost front toes is distinctively larger, and resembling the sickle claw of his feral ancestors, although far less outstanding."

Heck, if not every viewer I can find these days would require me to install Microsoft Framework bla shit, I would just take you a screenshot of the feet from my brief time on secondlife. I made those very close to being right.
(Of course, by the time I manage to get back on that, my account will have been deleted the day ago.)

@Selendro: No, it justifies what I say all the time instead. That I am undistinctive and generic, and even this one clearly definable feature is not noticed let alone recognized, not even by pawlovers. :P

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:42 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Blue wrote:
Heck, if not every viewer I can find these days would require me to install Microsoft Framework bla shit...

....mmm, naw, way too easy. :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:53 am 
Movie Monster
Blue wrote:
@Selendro: No, it justifies what I say all the time instead. That I am undistinctive and generic, and even this one clearly definable feature is not noticed let alone recognized, not even by pawlovers. :P

At least you know what you look like! I don't even know that well enough to say something doesn't look like me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:21 pm 
Draconian Warrior
Species: Draconian
That's some nice art. Especially the first pic! :claw:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:14 pm 
Self-made mule
Species: hinny
Blue wrote:

C'mon. I freak out every so often at occasional Gideon or Brushfire art, but I've yet to see one that matches down to the 'dewclaw.' Same goes for you, Blue. Example:

Attachment:
File comment: Clearly not Blue.
M raptor p.jpg
M raptor p.jpg [ 68.96 KiB | Viewed 5567 times ]

Selendro wrote:
At least you know what you look like! I don't even know that well enough to say something doesn't look like me.

Look! I... err, made arts for you, Selendro!

Attachment:
File comment: This pic is clearly of Selendro; he has house on his face and all!
monster (734).jpg
monster (734).jpg [ 598.42 KiB | Viewed 5599 times ]