Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:29 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Billy the vermin extinguisher
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:13 pm 
Species: A cat (obviously)
Get it? Because I exinguish rodents underneath my big and musky footpaws?... Anyone? =3
*crickets chirping* =(

Well anyways, here is a random comic featuring yours truly and a rodent named Xalex to look at. :P

And before people start talking about the 'anathomy' allow me to respond with: "Anathomy!? WHERE!?" :shock:

Attachments:
File comment: Below an example of a comic you probably shouldn't submit to any comic company if you're expecting to land a serious art job there. (seriously, don't!)
COMIC_Xalex14_LQ.jpg
COMIC_Xalex14_LQ.jpg [ 602.82 KiB | Viewed 4407 times ]

Image Image Image Image

Post subject: Re: Billy the vermin extinguisher
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:37 pm 
Species: Novaraptor/ Stripe-necked mongoose hybrid
I don't mind the 'anathomy" as you put it. I actually think the design of Billy's paws is way better than that of a real life cat, since the three toed look brings to mind dinosaurs. ;) The rear view of that foot stomping the rodent is quite wonderful.

Good to see that you're still drawing! And yeah, I wouldn't recommend submitting it to an art company either...I can only what their reaction would be. XD Unless they were a secret macrophile...

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 1:10 pm 
Nyrahide wrote:
I don't mind the 'anathomy" as you put it. I actually think the design of Billy's paws is way better than that of a real life cat, since the three toed look brings to mind dinosaurs. ;) The rear view of that foot stomping the rodent is quite wonderful.

Good to see that you're still drawing! And yeah, I wouldn't recommend submitting it to an art company either...I can only what their reaction would be. XD Unless they were a secret macrophile...

Thanks Nyra! Glad you liked the comic. ;3

Also thanks for the insight: That may be why some prefer three toed characters over others, because they remind them of dinosaurs. Aka. the first creatures that got me into stomping 'n crushing stuff. X3
They were partially designed after the way Teasel did his paws back in the day when he was into a massive digimon-craze. (well, I'm guessing partially for the 'wrong reasons' like many did, me including.) ^^

Had a bit of an art-block so I'm glad to be back on my feet again. I'm sure that if they were macrophiles my intake would probably go something like this: "God damn you're a sicko and a weirdo getting off to giant furs like that! Fortunately for you we need just such a person, so you're hired!" <- If only it were that easy. =P

Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:40 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Mmmm, yummy stuff as always, Billy! Glad to see you back on your feet, and others beneath them! :)

:ninastomp: :ninastomp:

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 5:18 pm 
Dinosorceror wrote:
Mmmm, yummy stuff as always, Billy! Glad to see you back on your feet, and others beneath them! :)

:ninastomp: :ninastomp:

Thanks a bunch Dino and no problem, having people beneath my feet is what I do best! ;P

Image Image Image Image