Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:51 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cassie - Beaten By A Girl
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:00 am 
The Three 'aws - Paws, Claws and Jaws.
Hi guys, RipRoarRex here. That's right, I'm not dead!! Hurrah!!!!!

:lol:

It's been a long time by my standards since I last submitted a proper new piece to my gallery. I've been really badly bogged down with university coursework in the last few weeks, so I simply haven't had time to work on anything at all. However, with the holiday season now upon us, I'm hoping to get a reasonable amount of new artwork done within the next few weeks before my exams and dissertation start to kick in. (And yes, don't worry, that does include the continuation of 'Rexar & Mike - First Time'.)

How is it that I've taken this long to submit a proper paw fetish picture with Cassie? I must admit that I'm usually only in the mood for my male characters, but occasionally the urge does arise for stockings and such, and that's where Cass comes into play. Strangely enough this is the second time I can remember coming up with an idea for a picture whilst in my brother's car on the way to a football match; must be something about the dull motorway journey that just makes my mind wander to other more interesting things...

I will admit here and now that I am not in any way accomplished at drawing the female form. This was bloody difficult for me. I actually didn't intend on having Cassie topless, but after taking a while to try and get her breasts right (and eventually being reasonably pleased with the results), I didn't have the heart to cover them up! Lol! Besides my difficulties with the female form, there's other issues with this piece - I'm not too convinced by my shading in places, the perspective is a bit funky, and the background is disgracefully lazy again. But all in all, seeing as I don't draw this girl often, I'm rather pleased with it in the end.

:)

RRRex

Post subject: Re: Cassie - Beaten By A Girl
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:54 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
That turned out pretty nice I think.
Must hurt poor Mikey, laying on the ground like this, with your crotch against the floor, while... you know. ;)

Her lower jaw looks a bit off though, not even so much that it seems very thrin at the end, but... dunno, shouldnt one see some bits of (*pun*) canines' ?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:12 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
I'm seeing the lower jaw as being stylized like that for the expression, somewhat of a toony expression, so it looks fine to me. I actually don't see any problems with her pose, and as far as her statement goes, I think we ALL just won. :) I think I'm winning by imagining I'm trapped in that stocking that Mikey is being forced to gaze at. Those stockings must be made by LD5...only we can make slippers, socks and stockings tough enough so that toeclaws don't rip through them. Special weesaur/Lens technology, don't'cha know. :) :slipper:

Awesome work, Rex, and it was worth the wait!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:28 am 
I love footpaws!
Species: Silver western dragon
This is really another great are piece you did here RRRex! :D

Oh, and Mike is sooo lucky! In fact, it's Mike the winner! :lol: They are both winner!

I wish so much to be Mike, having this bare foot sole right in front of my face. God! :P

Awesome work as always! Bring some more! ;)

Also, I love their feet, of course! ^^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:44 am 
Species: N/A
I'm glad to see your art again. :)
The shading part and bright part you drew are very good.
And I think it is awesome that what they are doing in this picture.

By the way, I wonder why Cassie isn't wearing any brassiere. (Maybe, I should not ask this.)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:21 am 
The Three 'aws - Paws, Claws and Jaws.
Blue wrote:
That turned out pretty nice I think.
Must hurt poor Mikey, laying on the ground like this, with your crotch against the floor, while... you know. ;)

Her lower jaw looks a bit off though, not even so much that it seems very thrin at the end, but... dunno, shouldnt one see some bits of (*pun*) canines' ?

Dinosorceror wrote:
I'm seeing the lower jaw as being stylized like that for the expression, somewhat of a toony expression, so it looks fine to me. I actually don't see any problems with her pose, and as far as her statement goes, I think we ALL just won. :) I think I'm winning by imagining I'm trapped in that stocking that Mikey is being forced to gaze at. Those stockings must be made by LD5...only we can make slippers, socks and stockings tough enough so that toeclaws don't rip through them. Special weesaur/Lens technology, don't'cha know. :) :slipper:

Awesome work, Rex, and it was worth the wait!

In response to your critique, Blue, I didn't see anything in particular wrong with the way I drew the jaw; if nothing else, I was trying to make it more feminine in comparison to the way I draw jaws on my other characters. However, I deliberately omitted any canines or protruding teeth, just because it didn't really look particularly attractive when I tried it! Heh!

(And yes, Dino, quite right on the stockings there. Made by the same people who brought you Rexar's football socks. Lol! :lol: )
Thanks, guys!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:26 am 
Wee li'le roo
Species: Kangaroo
yeah I still say she can beat me anyday...like that at least. I like the stockings...mmhmmm yup yup. she'd look fetchiung in some eh Fussball socks too [I'm on an American Keyboard there is no S-set].

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:12 pm 
Species: Black Ice-Demon Dragon
Sweet.

Who doesn't like such a thing happening?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:32 am 
Species: Snow Leopard
SWEET very nice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:26 pm 
Self-made mule
Species: hinny
for Windows:
alt_down + (numpad)0223 + alt_up = ß