Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:25 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Werewolf stomp and vore
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:02 am 
Species: German shephard
A little comic i made out of screenshots of a game i play called everquest 2, its mostly vore but there are a few paw shots in there, and a little story to explain whats going on. enjoy

Attachment:
comic.jpg
comic.jpg [ 207.47 KiB | Viewed 3840 times ]

Panel 1: *A spell has shrunken you to a few inches tall as you run through the towering grass you notice a Werewolf in front of you towering above you*

Panel 2: *You decide it might be safer if you run towards him and under him so he doesn't spot you as easily, as you run over you look up to see his large clawed foot coming at you*

Panel 3: *You quickly dodge and miss being stepped on but the force made you fall to the floor your face is touching the gigantic toe claw, but the Werewolf has still not noticed the tiny person at his mighty feet*

Panel 4: *you decide to sneak over to his his over foot and try to pass him that way, just then you look up to see his other foot paw towering over you, still out of breath and energy from the last dodge you try to move but its not enough and you are crushed under the mighty foot paw*

Werewolf: Grrr what was that, did i just step on a bug!? *lifts his foot paw and looks at the underside of it* well well well what do we have here? *peels the tiny humanoid from his foot paw with his claw and holds him in front of his face* MMM! a little tiny snack all for me, i wonder if its dead? ... oh well i am still going to eat you

Panel 5: *you slowly open your eyes in pain as most of your bones are broken just then you notice a large open mouth dripping with saliva. you try to scream but you are in to much pain*

Panel 6: *You are placed inside the werewolf's mouth as he murrs in delight of the tiny snack inside his mouth, you try your hardest to think of a way out but then you realize that the fall would kill you if you ever made it out of the mouth. you struggle your saliva coated body and crawl around on his tongue*

Werewolf: *Growls in delight* oh! so you are still alive that makes it much more pleasurable for me!

Panel 7: *As he talks his tongue flings you around his mouth and you end up under his large tongue, you figure you might be safe from him swallowing you under here*

Werewolf: *smirks* Don't think that will save you! * he presses his large tongue against you crushing you under the giant slippery meat* play times over down you go!

Panel 8: *The Werewolf tosses you back onto the top of his tongue all around you you see giant razor sharp teeth and molars what could crush and end your existence easily*

Werewolf: Oh don't worry i am not going to chew you up, i am going to swallow you whole... i want to feel you squirm inside my stomach as i lie back and relax

Panel 9: *The Werewolf smirks and takes a big gulp, a wave of saliva comes crashing towards you and you are sent to the back of his throat, you are then sent down his throat and the last thing you hear is a large satisfying* ''MMM'' and you land inside his stomach, you sit there in agony and look around the large fleshy prison and notice bits of bone and meat chewed up, you realize that his stomach acids will easily digest these normal size bones so it will have no trouble digesting you out of existence*

Werewolf: MMM now that was satisfying *lies down and after a couple of hours his stomach starts to rumble and make noises he sighs a sign of relief* aah there he goes!

Panel 10: * You are digested along with everything and turned into waste a few hours later the Werewolf needs to empty the waste *he moans and howls then sighs relief as his stomach is empty and ready for the next meal, you however are just a pile of muck on the floor and he buries you under some leaves to hide the scent and you are forgotten about forever*

Post subject: Re: Werewolf stomp and vore
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:18 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Nice work, Tane! :) I think there was a little some'n some'n for everyone in that story, even Blue. :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:43 pm 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Nice wolf!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:51 pm 
*edits*

Sorry hands are still trembling from when i lit a firework with a blowtorch and nearly blew my hand off lol XD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:09 pm 
Species: Black Ice-Demon Dragon
Tane wrote:
*edits*

Sorry hands are still trembling from when i lit a firework with a blowtorch and nearly blew my hand off lol XD

And why would you do that? :?

And aside from that, the pics look low-resolute, eh?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:43 pm 
I love footpaws!
Species: Silver western dragon
Lol, nice story! Love it! :lol:

Also, I love their feet, of course! ^^

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:25 am 
ESC wrote:
Tane wrote:
*edits*

Because i ran out of matches

And yes the pictures are a bit low resolution but they aren't that bad to say i print screened them and shrunk them down in paint so i could fit them all into a comic

Or would you prefer if take it down and redo it in HD for you, maybe even give you a monthly deal on a HD monitor too?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:48 am 
Species: Black Ice-Demon Dragon
Tane wrote:
ESC wrote:
Tane wrote:
*edits*

Because i ran out of matches

And yes the pictures are a bit low resolution but they aren't that bad to say i print screened them and shrunk them down in paint so i could fit them all into a comic

Or would you prefer if take it down and redo it in HD for you, maybe even give you a monthly deal on a HD monitor too?

Naw, you don't have to.

Although being a picky person myself I want to strive near perfectness...

And lighting a firework at a time like this? :o

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:37 pm 
Bonfire night?