Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:25 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: A little vore
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:32 pm 
Species: Snow Leopard
Its too fast I cant read half of what the bird is saying O.O..., Plug use flash to draw its much better then a mouse and mspaint.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:15 pm 
Species: Snow Leopard
unfreeze I dunno but ms paint get rid of it real fast.., its not good for animations.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:14 am 
Species: Black Ice-Demon Dragon
Funny enough, I could keep up with the reading...

But what he means is using other programs (Adobe Flash http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/?promoid=BPDEE) to do it. It's much cleaner when you're using vector lines.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:45 am 
3-Headed Troublemaker
Species: 3-headed dragon
You might try SAI Paint Tool, which seems to be the current favourite all over the web.

It's arguably a better painter tool than Photoshop, without any of the tools for editing existing pictures that PS is famous for. And SAI has a much better (well, not better, easier) vector tools than Photoshop. PS has very good vector capabilities, they're just a pain to use. SAI's freehand vectors are more like Flash.

Unfortunately, the only version i've found of SAI is the 30-day trial. It was quite fun to play with, but I'm not convinced I'd buy it when I already have Photoshop to hand. As it is, I'm quite happy with Photoshop. I just need to learn how to do cool Ahastar/Diablo-like texturing.

Unfreez may be free, but it's extremely basic. There are better free GIF tools out there. I can't remember the name of the one I used for Dino's avatar, but I tried Unfreez at the time, and I didn't like it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:54 am 
smexy assassin
Species: anthroraptor
ESC, you're a freaking speed reader! I don't read slow, but I still had to go through it twice to catch all that. It's not really my thing, but I'm sure someone else likes it. You just need to work on making it flow better and making the text stay there longer. Overall, not a bad bit of work. :up: