Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:42 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Morning Catwalk (Rexwalk)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:05 pm 
Talking Tyrannosaur
Species: Tyrannosaurus
JUST in case you've forgotten what it looks like, here's Ahastar being thoroughly trampled!

This was an OC session between Ahastar and myself and my thanks go to him for his endlessly pleasing depictions of his very good self suffering under my great big, padded rex soles.

If you're interested in the setting, this is part of a roleplay in which Ahastar is left to the tender mercy of Diablo, the execution rex. Execution rexes are required by tradition to "toughen up" their victims through a fortnight of gradually intensifying trample training, in which the victim is first stood upon for extended lengths, then squeezed, squashed, trodden on, catwalked over, trampled, marched upon, stomped, jumped on and various other more creative things. After the two weeks have passed, if he survives, the victim is deemed tough enough to be an entertaining victim and is publically executed by the same rex in a thoroughly sexy manner. This is pretty early on in Ahastar's training - catwalking on the morning of the first day.

Attachments:
ah_db_catwalk.jpg
ah_db_catwalk.jpg [ 99.1 KiB | Viewed 3744 times ]

Post subject: Re: Morning Catwalk (Rexwalk)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:15 pm 
Snufftastic Raptor!
Species: Half-Demon Deinonychus
Yes, it is way to easy to forget how I look all trampled over, for I am, like, never featured on this board! 8-)
Ah, that one was excessively fun again. It is just damn near impossible to beat the impact quality of rex on raptor trampling. Thank you very much, my friend!

Always remember: What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger! Unless you get executed for not being killed!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:14 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Is that how you're getting ready for the big game? I know that Blue is coaching Ahastar and Aeon is coaching Rexar in the big soccer match that's on tomorrow...Raptorland versus England. It's apparently a bitter rivalry. This sure seems like a funny way of getting ready, though. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:12 pm 
Species: Western Eastern Hybrid Dragon
I believe this is what they call "Pre-game rivalry"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:29 pm 
Species: Cargon
Makes me curious if Ahastar survives long enough for you to sexually trample him, thanks for giving me thoughts of torture ;) lol .
Also when looking at this, I could not help but think of Super Saiyan Diablo lol. (The yellow glow around the rex) . Very nicely done by the way, trample away!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:37 pm 
Talking Tyrannosaur
Species: Tyrannosaurus
Dinosorceror wrote:
Is that how you're getting ready for the big game? I know that Blue is coaching Ahastar and Aeon is coaching Rexar in the big soccer match that's on tomorrow...Raptorland versus England. It's apparently a bitter rivalry. This sure seems like a funny way of getting ready, though. :)

It would be nice if there really was a bitter rivalry to get stuck into, but actually, there's just the British tabloid writers massively overhyping both the quality and chances of the English team on the one hand, while also being a bunch of immature, racist wankers to the German team on the other, and basically doing a disservice to both teams, insulting the foreigners and giving each country an artificial reason to dislike the other. They're doing their usual trick of rousing up the strongest emotions possible so they sell as many papers as possible at the expense of quality journalism and general decency, and they've turned what might have been a friendly rivalry once into something more nasty. What's really sad is that their alarmist, warmongering dribble obviously works otherwise the damn things wouldn't sell.

Fuck the tabloids. If you live in the UK, get your news from the BBC or the newspapers that are actually written by people with more than a handful of brain cells rattling around in their stupid heads.

Also, thanks for the replies!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:25 am 
Species: giant wolf
Ahastar never dies :) and that's perfect like that.
By the way, do you mind if I draw you flattened under young wuffie-gurly feet, little raptor ? :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:05 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Oh, not wanting to speak for Ahastar, but I think he dies a lot. And painfully.

He just comes back to life (if it can be called that) afterwards. And has to endure it all again... :squint:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:57 am 
Snufftastic Raptor!
Species: Half-Demon Deinonychus
Blackfangs wrote:
Ahastar never dies :) and that's perfect like that.
By the way, do you mind if I draw you flattened under young wuffie-gurly feet, little raptor ? :)

Freely draw away, thank you! 8-)

And as far as the rainbow press is concerned, ours isn't any better. The BILD (which actually capslocks its name like this, yes) is our perfect equivalent. I stand to it like Die Ärzte, a famous German rock band: Nothing but fear, hate, tits and the weather forecast.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:45 pm 
I love footpaws!
Species: Silver western dragon
Two weeks, huh? Oh, I'm sure Ahastar can handle that easily after the so many occasions he was the victim! :lol:

Great job once again, guys! 8-)

Also, I love their feet, of course! ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:58 am 
Species: Black Ice-Demon Dragon
Woo!! But...that's not how you play soccer... O.=.o

But it's definitely football!! :P