Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 2:26 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Origins of Hardskale inst 3
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:31 pm 
Wee li'le roo
Species: Kangaroo
After getting clothed and aquiring a pair of glasses that fit Karo’s big snout, Calypso took him out into the vast corridor that he saw the princess in not twenty minutes ago.
“Alright, first we’ll stop by the shop you’ll probably hit frequently, and with your sway in the royal family, you won’t have to pay for a thing, they’ll do it for you, the shop is already getting a hefty bonus just to let you get stuff you need; food, snacks, toys, anything, clothes.” Calypso explained as they walked into a small shop, a fair walk from her lab.
Karo looked around inside, they had some interesting items and clothing to say the least. One item caught his eye though, or one outfit rather. A blue high collar, no sleeved sweater with leather armored shoulders hooked to a suspender like belt system that doubled around the waist and held a sword sheath on the back looking to be good for nearly any size sword as it appeared adjustable. A pair of navy blue pants and some combat style black leather boots. The set looked familiar but Karo couldn’t place it so he looked on.
He passed a blue humanoid lizard that looked somewhat prehistoric in Karo’s eyes. The creature was blue from head to toe shading lightly on his belly. He was wearing a blue button down shirt and a pair of slacks, had a pack on his back, and a pair of spectacles on his snout. His taloned feet were bare and there was one really big sickle claw on the inner toe of each foot. The blue lizard regarded Karo kindly enough though and had a German accent. He could place the creatures species even with the odd coloration; a velociraptor, like in those dinosaur movies.
Calypso indicated to Karo it was time to move on, so he did so, following the lizardess without thought or care to her misleading him. She was interesting to him, she had a nice personality, and for the fact that he had the odd fetish for the exotic female, he found a strange attraction to her and often mezmorized by her tail wipping back and forth across her well shaped rear end as she walked.
The rest of the tour was all pretty much something one would expect from a new job, and not very interesting; the dining hall, recreational areas, so on. Then the last stop turned out to be the most interesting and the most integrating into Karo’s job here.
They stopped at the library, a room built for both big and small alike, just like the dining hall had been; ladders up to the tabletops where many of the smaller shelves for the smaller patrons created the centerpiece for the tables. There were many bigger dragons and sauriens at the table presently, not just in the royal family but those who were native to the area. As they went along, calypso explained everything to Karo, she is a talkative one.
As luck, or fate, or whatever you put faith in would have it, there at the table sat Torchie. Oddly, she was alone and appeared sad. Calypso nudged Karo, and took her leave to let him start fending on his own. There wasn’t to be any sort of presentation, Torchie’s parents had notified her that Karo would be along, and that they’d paid for him to be “created”. The wary little green and purple dragon, climbed hesitantly up the ladder, shaky as he is not one for heights, though he’d better get used to them. As he climbed, Karo took a good look at the Princess’s attire. It must’ve gotten later outside, Karo couldn’t really tell as the whole complex was pretty shut in for the smaller ones and all the lighting is artificial, but the princess was wearing night time attire. She had on a long fuzzy pink robe and house slippers along with a pair of worn out pink socks with a grey sole. They must be her favorite or something because they look well used and somewhat dirty from where they’ve padded across the floor at times.
As the small dragon neared the top of the ladder, he heard her sigh loudly and even start crying a little. He finished the climb and walked out onto the tabletop where Torchie would be able to see him. However, her face was hidden in her arms which lay folded on the table, and she is indeed weeping into them. Her golden blond hair is reflecting the light beautifully. Karo wasn’t sure if she would hear him at this size, but he hated to see anyone sad, anyone at all, even his enemies.
“Milady! Why do you cry?” Karo loved renaissance festivals and loved trying to speak in an old English dialect; he tried this now, but was sure he was seen through, though it seemed to get her attention at anyrate.
Torchie perked up and looked around for a moment before glancing down at the table and the little draconic source of the posed question. She sniffled a little and spoke, though she was so big, her voice was sweet and soft and not at all booming to his ears as one may think it might be, he made a mental note to ask about why that would be. “What? Oh, who are you little one?”
“My name is Karo, Karo Hardfang. I have been named Karo Hardskale, I am your new toy I am told. Why are you sad? Is there a way I can make it well?” Karo stated with the utmost care and compassion that he prided himself on always having.
Torchie stared down at him for a minute or so, and then grinned, a big and toothy, not a mean or hungry grin, but one of uplifting. Apparently the site of him alone, and maybe his words had brightened her day. “Oh yay! Mother and father said you were coming, a toy that won’t smoosh so I won’t feel bad for playing too rough.” She leaned her head down, making Karo uneasy even though she was apparently very friendly, and gave him a gentle, but slobbery lick. “But I am sad because, I’ve not many friends here, and my family, although well meaning, are not always there for me and do not understand me. It brightens my day to see a little one such as you so unafraid to approach me.” She giggled some and nuzzled little Karo with a surprising gentleness that made the poor fellow weak in the knees and blush warmly.
“Well…ahem… I saw you sad, and although you are a gigantic and quite intimidating dragon, I alo realize that you are young and female, and it breaks my heart to see a pretty young thing like yourself cry. I'm not all that old myself, only 19, er 219." Karo said smiling up at the dragoness and hoping he has her attention.
Torchie looks down at the small dragon and simply smiles and giggles, then proceeds to grab him up, tightly but not crushingly. She starts carrying him through the compound at a better pace than what he would have moved at in such a large place.

It wasn't long before they were in torchie's room, Karo had been set on her bed as she lay on her belly, with her feet held up over her back so that karo could easily see the soles of her fuzzy pink slippers and socked feet. She had taken her robe off to be completely nude to that point, and she was smiling down at the small dragon. "So little one, what should I do with my new toy first? mother and father say you are fairly indestructable by my hands and other areas, almost like an enchantment on you specifically designed to guard you against anything my own body puts out so that I can play with you forever. I could give you a llittle sightseeing tour of my belly, or maybe you could give my feet a nice rub even at your size I can feel it, thanks to some sensitive senses." Torchie Giggled, and slipped her long saliva covered tounge out. She gives little Karo a long lick, covering him in saliva and making him blush. "Nah, I think you like the feet better huh, I know you our people gave me the research so I knew what you liked." She then swung around so that her slippered and socked feet were all that the little dragon could see, but maybe jsut tall enough to see over the tops and up her legs to her knees.
Torchie slipped off her slippers and propped her feet up in front of him, the grey soles of her socks , slightly darker in some areas from where her toes and ball of her foot as well as her heel pressed agaist the sock fabric and also somewhat blackened from where she's walked around before in just her socks. "Alright little guy, Start rubbing, I'll take my socks off after while, but right now I'm going to read my book while your tend my toes, and I know you're small but you aren't that small compaired to the soles of my feet, you can climb up on my slipper sole to reach my toes if you need too."
She wiggled her toes for Karo. He did indeed like toes, and feet, but this was somewhat overwealming for him. He is blushing madly and can feel certain areas of himself under pressure. Her socked feet were long and tall to him right now as he placed two hands on one of them and began slowly rubbing and kneeding his fists and hands into it. Then the act of geting closer revealed something to him, the scent. Her feet, her socks, smelled. Karo hadn't thought about this part and started to back off. Suddenly Torchie wasn't so nice.
"Karo! don't you back away! Get back up there and rub. NOW!" She roared at him angrily.
Karo did as she commanded, only for he was afraid she'd barbeque him if he didn't. "Dragons breathe fire." He told himself over and over as he flinched up his nose and rubbed away, massaging her footsoles. Calypso must've made his sense of smell stronger, or more sensitive or something because the smell of her feet was near unbearable. The socks were also moist from foot sweat. However, the little dragon persisted, and was often checked on as Torchie would, lean down and look at her foot to be sure he was doing as told. Then suddenly She did something, somewhat mean spirited, or jsut forgot he was down there as she pressed her foot down onto him, pushing him into the insole of her slipper that lay under her heel whaere karo had been standing.
"MMMMMMRRRF!" Was all Karo could mumble through her sock covering his snout.
"Oh hush, you've got to get used to this and I know you like it, besides, I'm taking my socks off so you can get at my soles, I want them licked all over. If you don't then I'll have to punish you somehow, and you won't like how I punish if you don't like a little bit of feet stink." Torchie responded quite apathetically to the smaller one's torment as she slipped one sock of and replaced the socked foot over Karo with her bare one and placed it just so that his snout was between ther toes and in where the musk is strongest.
Karo Squirms helplessly under her foot. "lemme out, it stinks, please."
"NO! you lick beteen my toes, then maybe I'll let you up, no more backing away."
Karo found it odd and facinating that he really didn't feel crushed, but he could feel the preasure of her foot bearing down to a fair extent but no real pain. The magic was working and whatever else they put in him. He did as she ordered, with a little wimpering and cringing, her feet were somewhat dirty on top of strong in scent. Stronger in fact than her sock. After about an hour of foot sole licking, in the middle somewhere she let karo up and he continued his job, she descided it was time for bed. She told karo that it was about ten o'clock on their world, and it felt about that to Karo. It mde sense, Calypso had mentioned something about adjusting his biological clock for him, and that the days were about the same here even if the years were more frequent.
As Torchie got ready for bed, she did something surprising to Karo. He had already made the assumption she would most likely put him in some footwear for a bed, but instead she set him into the pouch of a golden brown Kangaroo plushie she had sitting on her bed. She smiled down at him. He poked out of the pouch and rested his hands on the edge of it and looked up. She looked down and spoke softly to him "thanks for playing with my feets, you're fun. I think you'll like it in my roo's pouch, I've looked at pictures of them on the internet from your world, they're so cute, I'd like ot have one of them more than another little dragon, but I think you'll be fine." She gently licked him and nuzzled, then gripped the roo in her arms, Karo along with it in conjunction, turned out her light, and started to doze off. Karo did as well, he was tired, the day had been eventful and full of stress and trauma for him.

Morning came and Karo found himself not in the roo pouch anymore, but with his world moving about. Up and down, in repetitive motion it went, followed by a crushing feeling, but not quite squishing or flattening. The air smelled different, in fact it smelled like feet, like the ones he smelled last night in the performance of his duties. The surface below him was fuzzy, but matted a little, dirty, and musky, and pink; Torchie's slipper, the ones she had on last night, only this time, no socks. Karo's snout is presse dagainst her foot, and stuck up between two massive toes. The wolrd stopped moving suddenly though, the little dragon knew not why for he could not see but for her foot, and trappings. However, he was soon introduced to the light and set up on a table, next to Torchie's breakfast.
It seems to Karo to ba a fairly normal breakfast of bacon and eggs, though what creature they are getting it all from, he isn't sure, and doesn't really feel the urge to go into the investigation. He looked up at torchie as she smiled down, then pointed behind him. Suddenly there was a small blue lizard with a plate of food for Karo, right at his size and smelling deliscious, even for nostrils that have been overinduldged by dragoness footfunk, and it tasted great.

After that shared breakfast that morning, Karo did his job and did it well. A bond had been created with him and the dragoness, and although her wants were strange, He liked them anyway, though you would not here him admit it because that would take the fun out of it. For the next several months that past, as well as two fast dragon years, Karo and torchie shared laughs, shared thoughts, feelings, emotions, and so on. They became freinds and even close to lovers despite the size difference, and in fact they did share some events that lovers often do, and in exciting ways for the small dragon. They were happy times and Karo was happy with his servitude, until torchie's brother started getting jealous. He mistreated Karo every chance he got, even to the point of snatching him from the saftey of Torchie's room. His name was Calvin Jolter Hardskale, and was fond of stomping on Karo with all manner of footwear. Dropping him into positions that he would be compromised by Dragon leavings of both sorts. And finaly the day came where Karo was tired of it, he was tired of being abused, Torchie hadn't seen him in over a year because of her brother and his freinds, and even her parents allowing him to do this. They knew about it and thought it funny. Many of the residents of the Hardskale complex were spreading rumors about him and slapping him and spittin on him in the streets.
Karo found an old dusty book, one he knew well, back in an old unused room that had adornments like a small church. It appeared to be an old chapel, he had come to hide there for the past month, nobody found him. But he had this old book and began reading page after page all the way to th elast chapter, it is called; Revalations. and in it it describes the ultimate symbol of evil as a dragon. Karo looked at himself in the mirror and hated what he saw. Granted some were nice and helpful to him, Like torchie, he missed her and he was sure she missed him. His resolve to get back at those evil dragons who had been abusing him and even trying to destroy him became absolute as he read over these words and this story.
"If only I were bigger, I could do something, I could get out." Karo said to himself, as nobody else was there.
The ruby on his belt glowed then and he got a sharp bump on the head as it hit the ceiling. "Ouch!" He blurted and th egem stopped it's glow. Though this dragon was no fool, he knew whathad jsut happened and he had discovered a power that his belt held. He remembered vaguely now, calypso mentioning something about this, but she couldn't remember the power, she said both sides did something. On a hunch, Karo concentrated on the emerald against his belly, and as he suspected, went back down in size. "Hmmmm, this could come in handy." Karo grabbed his cloak and ran out.
Using shortcuts and small passageways that he had learned fast, he got down to the armory for the small ones. And grabbed the sword he had them make for him. He looked over the wooden hilt and holdings of the rectangular blade that slipped out of the edge of the wood ever so slightly but ever so sharply and smooth. It could cut through anything, even dragon scales, he'd designed it that way after torchie had given him some secrets when her brother first started bugging him. She did this because she hated her family, and she was certain that her happiness would warrant them trying to take him away for good.
She Had given him a small vial of potion, through Calypso, that he now poured on the blade to make it so strong as to cut though what he wished it to. Karo sheathed the blade in the baldrice buckled around his torso. "Thanks Vanessa, it's beautiful" It may seem to some that he was talking to no one, but there was in fact a spirit there that had been guiding him and helping him, a spirit that was associated with him thorugh a good freind and warrior on the larger dragons payrole of guards. Alexander was his name.
In the next few hours, Karo made his way to a Table where Calvin, the rest of Torchies family minus her, and a group of Dragons sat in a meeting of their own polotics. Karo walked easily up to and whistled for Calvin's attention, But he got them all.
"BUAH! who is this little createn?" One thick dragon in red scales shouted and snarled.
Calvin answered. "A small pest we've been dealing with that we can't seem to get rid of."
"You want me gone? Just eat me doofus? You big stupid lizard! I'm only resistant to Torchies stomach acid, not your's. Man you really are dumb, the lot of you, and ugly too. Why'd you turn me into something so inferior as one of you. I--"
Karo was cut off. Calvin had had enough and tossed Karo down his gullot with a swig of ale. Then went back to the meeting which resumed with a massive chuckling. Calvin's chuckle was short lived though. Karo, hanging by a dagger jammed into the esoughagal lining of Calvin's neck, began glowing red at the waist. As the smaller dragon grew, along with his clothes and weapons, Calvin began choking and gaining a large lump in his throat.
The growing dragon grinned and grew faster with vengance aiding his ultimate objective. Noone had time to give calvin the heimlich as Karo burst from the neck, and tossed the head aside as he expanded fully and looked at the members around the table with fire in his eyes, that he could even see in the reflection of their gemed tankards. Karo also noticed his green scales turn red as his temper and black horns grew out th eback of his skull. The evil that all dragons posses but not all become consumed by, had consumed Karo with hatred and vengance for the ones that had laughed at him, spit on him, attempted to murder him, discredited him. and within seconds there was an all out fight that wave after wave of guards poured into that Karo had to fight off. He saw nothin but blood and entrails minute after minute of time that passed by. Somehow they couldn't lay a claw on him, although he had no fighting expierience and they were learned at it. Something in him besides rage burned. A small white light that grew steadily.
In the strem of the fight, The room was caught on fire from a candle to a tankard that poured out and by means of chain reaction, lit the rest of them, caught the wooden tables, caught the carpet and banners and flags, before long th eentire castel was begining to catch fire. As the fire raged and spread, it came down to Karo and Torchie's father, Scrapper. The man was old, he'd had his seat as Lord Hardskale for eons. He was hardened with battle and wasn't about to lose to Karo. Up into his tower study they fought.
Scrapper was viscious and defensive of his territory, which now was being ripped apart by explosions as well as the fire reached into gun powder and ordinance filled areas, as well as labratories with volitile chemicals sensitive to heat. When it came down to it, Karo lay on his back, missing his right forearm and ear. His scales bled back to green and purple and ht elights dimmed for him. Scrapper, didn't talk at all during the fight, though he rarely ever talked unless he had something to say. And now he held a sword above Karo prepared to drive it through his heart, when a female voice gasped and caught the old dragon's attention. They both looked, but Karo only glanced, it was enough, Torchie nearly in tears and bringing her father to some faint reality. He looked at her not sure what to feel, Karo could see the indescision, but he didn't care. That white light burned up bright and turned his scales, his tattered outfit, his everything, white and bright and reflecting the sunlight beaming in on him through the small window in the tower. His strenght filled his left arm and he grabbed his sword laying just out of his reach, sliding his body over slightly and drawing back the King's attention, but too late for him as Karo swung the blade with his whole body and sliced through the king's abdomen and up through his torso. The king did not live, But Karo wasn't in god shape either.
The now shrinking Dragon was lucky the fire had seered his major wounds, but his small ones were enough that he was loosing himself. Torchie licked over him once, causing a steaming magical effect that healed most of the smaller cuts. She then carried him to the launching pads for escape viehicals to send him offworld.
"Karo, I know you can hear me, you're still writhing about. I love you hon, and I'll miss your company always but this place is not for you and you'll be killed if you stay. You're name is already being yelled about this burning place as Lord Karo Hardskale, the pirate that destroyed the castle, and wanted posters are being printed up in other Clans. I'm putting you into this vessle and sending you home, it already knows how to navigate the wormhole and will deposit you on your world. Please don't die befor eyou can get help and remember me." A single tear fell from her eye and splashed on Karo as she set him inside the cockpit and with a surprisingly delicate handclaw, Pressed the launch buton and sent Karo home.

Rushed a little on this one, since this all just a draft and kind of brainstorming, I accelerated it and skipped detail on purpose for the premise of getting it done and getting the story donw before I lose it. There is still more to come but I'm still writing it. Still no critiques please.

Post subject: Re: Dragon Slayer instalment 3
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:23 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
LOL at the Blue cameo. :) And yay, slipper/sock scene in the middle...that was great, Karo! :) I think the ending was a bit rushed, but if it's to hurry to more scenes like that, I'm all for it. :) :slipper:

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:33 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
:whistle:
Oh shush Dino. Well at least it wasnt like YOU had done it...

You sure do some nice, smooth to read and very elaborated writing, Karo of the roo-y fluffiness!

I really feel bad for usually not finding enough time and motivation to read through all of this wonderful stories that enthuseastic people post here.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:56 am 
Wee li'le roo
Species: Kangaroo
I'm rushing more to get the idea out more than anything else. My english teachers always told me not to worry about the first draft, just write it, get id down on paper or whatever, then go back and work on all of it later. I have an idea in my head, the whole series of events. Yes blue cameo, the first entry had Dino in it breifly, more of a distraction, something that caught Karo's eye as he took in this big place. I'll be a little open here about where the story is going, there won't be alot of scaly antics at this point, but what has already been written will be worked on and done up once the whole thing is down. The roo is bound to emerge soon along with the rest of his occupations. Here in the quickness of my writting you all can se where he got his name, his pirate title, his rebel title, his medieval lord title [something about taking the king out to gain his territory and such], and why some dragons may see him as a dragon slayer. You can also see that he did not take them out, without reason. Oh and don't worry, Torchie isn't going away and neither is calypso, I have some works going for them.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:48 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Well, I'm all for that...getting out something first and then fleshing it out and working on it later.