Legacy LD5

Forum/Website Through 2017
About Us 
Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2024 6:43 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Raptor talons in the morning!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:49 am 
Talking Tyrannosaur
Species: Tyrannosaurus
This is a short scene I've been writing on and off for a while now. Dras is a blue 6' tall deinonychus and Hendry is... a thoroughly generic human from whose perspective this is written.

If you don't like the licking of raptor paws or ludicrously effective scaly foot jobs, read no further!
----------------------------------------------------------

Hendry awoke slowly, his consciousness gradually extending out into the world around him as light crept into the room. He became aware of comfort, of a feeling of pleasant safety, of smooth warm scales around him and the steady rumble and hiss of Dras' breathing - a relaxing sound that corresponded perfectly with the gentle rise and fall of his own head. He smiled unconsciously and turned his head to the side, which made him aware of firm scales against his cheek and the pleasant, familiar scent of the raptor all around him.

As he moved his head he felt Dras stir, the warm reptilian body shifting underneath him, and this movement finally coaxed him into full consciousness. Hendry opened his eyes and let a deep breath clear his lungs, before automatically reaching out to stroke the back of Dras' long neck. The raptor lay curled around him, tail and hindquarters flopped over Hendry's legs while the curve of his flank acted as a pillow for the human. It was as comfortable a way of sleeping with the raptor as Hendry had yet found; the height of Dras' flank made it perfectly adequate to rest his head upon, and thanks to the heat of the big scaly body, his muscles never grew stiff or sore during the night.

He felt the back of Dras' neck bulge with power and the raptor lifted his head up high, sniffing the air as he always seemed to instinctively do upon waking, before turning to look back down at Hendry and give a broad yawn. This was always worth watching; the raptor could open his jaws to a remarkable width, broadly exposing his scores of sharp strong teeth and long rough tongue in a display that had long since ceased to alarm Hendry and now only awed him. As always, he was helpless to stop himself from yawning back - a response that seemed to satisfy Dras, who observed him coolly for a moment before emitting the odd and inimitable vocalisation that Hendry had come to recognise as a greeting.

Hendry grinned and offered greetings of his own, content that his words would be similarly interpreted by the raptor. Strangely, the lack of linguistic communication between them had never really presented a problem; meaning could usually be derived through actions and circumstance, and more importantly, a mutual understanding seemed to exist between them, each having an almost instinctive knowledge of the other's intentions.

Dras uncurled from Hendry and rolled his scaly flank out from under the human's head, then began to sprawl about on his back, stretching thoroughly. Hendry let his head sink down to the ground and he heaved a deep, contented sigh while he lay there, hearing the big theropod rolling and scratching and growling behind him. He extended his arms and his fingers fell on the shirt that he had discarded the night before; it had been a sensual evening and he had wanted to better feel the raptor's scales and pads and claws against him. He smiled at the memory. Taking his shirt and sitting up, Hendry was about to dress himself properly, but suddenly Dras was beside him again, the big reptile stretching out on his flank and eyeing Hendry with a deep growl.

It was impossible to resist the cunning playfulness of the beautiful theropod, so Hendry lay back down and turned to face Dras, reaching out to rub his scaly chest with both hands. The raptor made more vocalisations, speaking something unintelligible to him, and stopped Hendry's rubbing by taking the human's hands in his own big clawed forepaws. Hendry looked at him, surprised, and the raptor's yellow eyes narrowed as a sly smirk spread across his scaly muzzle. Pushing over onto his side a little more, Dras untucked a powerful hind limb and slid his big clawed talon up before hendry's startled eyes.

Hendry blinked and swallowed deeply as the worn black foot pads were presented for him, the long clean sole only a few inches from his very face. He felt his loins begin to tingle uncontrollably and he leant forward to plant a kiss upon the firm warm ball pad, then another on each of the three toes. Dras made more raptorian noises, coaxing the human on and splaying his big clawed toes. Hendry pulled away for another look at the sturdy handsome sprinter foot, then he submitted with passion, pushing his face to it and breathing against the firm padded sole; it was slightly broader than his skull and a good deal longer in all its stretched-out digitigrade glory.

The urge to touch that big scaly appendage was strong, but he knew that Dras preferred him to keep his hands to himself while undergoing facial treatment, so Hendry clasped them behind his back and just shuffled closer, pressing himself into the warm black underside of the powerful raptor foot. Dras pushed back, but only mildly and never enough to cause discomfort, even though his powerful athletic hind limbs would surely have been more than capable of breaking the human's neck with a quick thrust. Hendry felt the clawed toes spreading out wide across his forehead, clasping his skull in their impressive girth; a rumbling command came from the raptor and Hendry, with a sigh of relief, opened his mouth and pushed his tongue out against the great black ball pad that stretched over the lower part of his face. He began to slowly lick the big clean sole, smoothly running his hot soft tongue up the worn black surface and making it gleam darkly with moisture.

Dras began to growl softly, approving as always of this treatment. The raptor allowed his human friend a few minutes to concentrate solely on licking his foot, then he extended his other hind leg and quietly pushed his clawed toes to the rock-hard bulge in Hendry's pants - an act that caused the human to seize up tensely and gasp with excitement. Beginning to purr, Dras pushed gently against the bulge and slid his toes over it, caressing teasingly while Hendry squirmed and struggled to remove his pants, exposing himself fully before the raptor. His cock sprang free and throbbed tensely against his belly until Dras returned his big talon to it and resumed lightly brushing it with his firm toe pads.

Hendry was driven insane by this gentle contact. He almost ached for the full pressure of both of Dras' beautiful soles on his member, but he knew that this would only be given to him after he had thoroughly licked both to the satisfaction of the big theropod; so he ran his tongue lovingly against the worn pads, between the clawed toes and along the scaly arch of the large digitigrade foot before him. Dras' approving growl turned gradually into a deep soft purr, the vibrations of which Hendry could feel through the long black sole that covered his face; Hendry shivered with passion and his cock gave a violent throb under the big warm toe pads that contained it. The feel of Dras' rough engulfing sole grew ever more arousing to Hendry as he licked it, eventually leaving the big raptor foot smooth and wet against his face. Finally Dras pulled it from him and gave a satisfied vocalisation, bringing his other sturdy talon up for Hendry to lick and sliding the first down to resume teasing the human's throbbing cock with lazy brushes of its wet claws.

For Hendry, it was an almost unbearable contrast between the warm, deeply wholesome feel of Dras' thick heavy sole pads against his face, and the sharp tingling stabs of excitement whenever the raptor tickled the head of his cock with a claw tip, or brushed a single moist toe pad down his shaft. He felt his heart throbbing and his breath becoming fast and shallow, but he kept his hands behind his back and lovingly licked the big black-soled raptor foot, creeping his tongue into the grooves along Dras' thick sole pads and sucking each of the warm toe claws. It was impossible to come to terms with just how beautiful the raptor's feet were: great dominating appendages of pure fresh azure, their long topsides coated in firm sleek scales and their handsome undersides protected with firm broad expenases of rich black padding. Hendry wanted always to be under them, to feel them pin him down and press him into submission, to be forever trampled beneath the big raptor; he pulled his lips from Dras' hot wet ball pad and gasped as rising orgasmic pleasure began to overwhelm him.

Barely a moment before he lost control, the long talon was pulled from Hendry's face and it slid downwards. Hendry swallowed hard and kept his eyes locked on Dras' own, breathing deeply and trying to regain control of himself. The raptor's yellow, black-slitted eyes looked creamy and satisfied with him, he was still purring. There was a moment of silent anticipation as Hendry sharply sensed the presence of the big raptor soles so close to his pulsing, rock-hard member. Dras' throbbing purr flowed through his skull, warming, calming in the midst of the electric excitement; then the big theropod quietly surrounded his longing cock with both warm black soles and firmly pushed them together, plunging Hendry into bliss.

Warm lashings of the purest pleasure gushed through his body, flooding through him as Dras engulfed Hendry's aching member in his thick black foot pads and began to smoothly massage it. Suddenly overwhelmed with warm wholesome sensation, Hendry could do nothing but curl in around the big raptor feet, feeling both tense with fiery ecstacy and limp with blissful relaxation. The warm black soles slid against his shaft with fluid grace, stimulating in ways he would never have thought possible. They slid and stretched and splayed and stroked, while Hendry shivered and gasped under the treatment. How could anything feel this good? He knew he should have been thrust instantly into orgasmic release by the wholesome massaging of the raptor's feet, but as always, Dras's skillful strokes somehow curbed the reflex, letting him experience wave after wave of the indescribable bliss while warm creamy pleasure flowed endlessly through his dilated veins.

"Oh god... my god," Hendry moaned as he felt the raptor's massaging progress to the smooth full-on rubbing that always overcame him. The warm black soles mated around his pulsing shaft with practised perfection, thick warm toes and smooth wet ball pads coming firmly together to seal his aching member within their hot organic padding. Hendry felt his heart begin to race, the liquid relaxation of Dras' massaging turning to pure electric excitement as the big raptor began to growlingly finish him off. With the smooth fluidity of a well-oiled piston, the long warm sprinter feet began to slide in unison up and down his rock-hard shaft - steadily at first, the thick toe pads taking care to curl and rub over the head of Hendry's member with each upward stroke. Gradually the big theropod increased his pace, taking Hendry's utterly submitting body with him. Hendry bagan to pant breathlessly, his heart throbbing and his eyes squinted shut.

With explosive desperation he swung his arms forward and gripped Dras's ankles, feeling the solidity - the beautiful reality - of the big raptor feet upon him. They moved so precisely, hot muscles powering the large scaly appendages with inhuman strength and precision. Faster and faster the warm soles ran; Hendry began thrusting himself into their beautiful black-padded grip, but Dras' tail curled crept underneath him and curled around his waist, holding him fast. The pleasure became almost unendurable; Hendry felt certain that the Dras could kill him through the violent ministrations, but he was far too saturated with intense pleasure to care. The raptor began snarling with animalistic intensity and Hendry felt the strong grip of the big scaly forepaws around his head, claws pricking his facial flesh and lean padded digits applying pressure at various points around his skull. The spell was abruptly broken and Hendry's mind exploded with orgasmic pleasure, causing him to cry out in pure animal ecstasy as he was finally allowed to climax by the roaring theropod. He bellowed, cumming hard between the hot raptor feet and pumping his load into the thick black soles that gripped him. For several long blissful seconds he was held by the gushing crescendo of intense physical pleasure that Dras's prolonged stimulation had built up, and when his orgasm eventually faded out he lay curled and shivering around the ankles of the raptor, gasping softly.

Dras carefully unclasped his hot wet talons from Hendry's burning member and went back to sleep beside the shaking human.

Post subject: Re: Raptor talons in the morning!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:13 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Wow, that was a really nice episode, Diablo! :) Such loving detail to sexy clawfeets. :claw: :up:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:10 am 
Species: Red Striped Black Dragon
That was one very detailed story diablo. I really like the detals about the human and the raptor enjoying each others company.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:57 pm 
Snufftastic Raptor!
Species: Half-Demon Deinonychus
It is almost alarmingly romantic, ins't it?

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:57 am 
Species: Wolf
So I decided to finally get to this forum and read a story and I chose Diablo's... and I loved it. *smiles* I still love how your raptors and rexes have pads. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:10 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Diablo rules. :)

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:32 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Diablo Rules

#1 Always keep squishy raptors handy, or rather footy.

#2 Stay out of my booze!

#3 If you don't like my claws, you can lick 'em.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:03 pm 
Self-made mule
Species: hinny
Well, I maybe hoped for some raptor cawk at the end, but it was great, Diablo. I liked how you made Dras' paws just a little bigger than Hendry's head. Not only excessive herpy pawsluttery, but also just enough size-difference to make it interesting.

Good writing.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:13 am 
Talking Tyrannosaur
Thankyou thankyou!

Sorry about the lack of raptor cawk, and thanks for the Diablo rules.

*rumbles at them suspiciously*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:55 am 
:up: :up: :up: :up: I dreamed quite a bit about this one. Dang it, I wish that was ME! (cries)

Anyway... great story. could you perhaps continue it?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:51 am 
Talking Tyrannosaur
groundshaker wrote:
:up: :up: :up: :up: I dreamed quite a bit about this one. Dang it, I wish that was ME! (cries)

Anyway... great story. could you perhaps continue it?

I am a hardcore fan of raptor paws, so I will almost certainly write more things like this in the future!

And thank you :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:55 am 
Species: (Prefers the name Scalie) Dragon
I've read this twice now, but the first time i forgot to leave a comment-

Simply amazing, your attention to detail is superb, you don't leave one thing amiss and it's all put together nicely, i am however, saddened by the ending- it's just sudden "it went to sleep again" was a bit quick, i'd rather here something more like "Dras cleaned his talons, seeming to wink at Hendry..." etc, it just seems a bit quick, but who am i to judge :P it's your style, after all :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:50 pm 
A lonely dragon
Species: Dragon
That was pretty awesome! I loved all the detail you put into it :) Ya gotta love those raptor paws!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:32 am 
Species: Dracosaur
So romantic,so hot :claw: Clawslut can't wants better

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:06 am 
Hendry is a lucky, Fricking, BASTARD!!!! "cries even more" Okay, I'm better now. XD

DAMN HIM...