Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:59 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Purple Pawpads.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:30 am 
Species: Phoenix
This is a story that I've been in the process of writing for the past few days or so. I've been sick for the past few days and this story was created through my boredom between trips to the toilet. It's pretty rough however, so don't expect an awesome piece of art here. And it's nowhere near finished. But I'm posting this to get some more inspiration to where to take this story next.

I hope you enjoy :3

The house lay at the end of a very modern, very quiet street. Children occasionally got together at a nearby park for games of football, Fathers came home at Five o’ Clock each night fully expecting dinner on the table cooked by their loving wives.

But this house, was an oddity in this stretch of suburbia. Situated at the end of a typical cul-de-sac, the owner, a rather mysterious violet feline anthro was rarely seen around the neighborhood. Perhaps it was for the best, as men seemed to be entranced by the mere presence of her. But who wouldn’t admire such sleek fur, violet eyes that could match the beauty of the largest amethyst stone as well as a pair of very supple, very firm breasts. She closely resembled a snow leopard, however her ears were quite a bit larger than your average feline, closely resembling a fennec fox. When she was seen, she usually wore the most revealing clothing she possibly could, as if daring anyone to comment against such lavished sexuality. She was an unacceptable testament of femininity, one that simply wasn’t desired in an upper class suburban paradise.

Of course…no one attributed the disappearances to her…

The world was a blur of colors as I slowly peeled open my eyelids. The party the previous night had been….interesting to say the very least. After getting into a cab, I must’ve past out and my one of my roommates must have been kind enough to assist me in getting back into my room. I grimaced slightly as everything came slowly into focus. I had to blink a few times as a small gasp emerged from my lips, rubbing my eyes a few times just to make sure I was seeing correctly.

Everything. Was huge. I seemed to be situated on a massive desk of some sort. I glanced around, simply in awe of how huge everything was. The dictionary resting on the very edge of the desk was twice as tall as I was!

“What the hell is going on…” I groaned, looking for some sort of way off the desk. The room was totally unfamiliar to me, but it seemed to be some sort of sitting room. The walls were a pleasant shade of lilac purple, decorated with a few tasteful pieces of art. A leather couch and a flat screen television sat situated in the middle of the floor.

“Do you like, little human?”
The quiet, though slightly seductive tone embraced my ears softly, as I slowly turned around, catching a glimpse of purple fur.
“It’s a little bare for my tastes.” the anthro feline smiled down a little. She wore no clothing as I stared transfixed at her lavender breasts for several moments…

“Oh. I meant the room. Personally, I know you enjoy when I'm naked” She plucked me off of the wooden desk with a hint of a smirk, her touch was somewhat gentle…although it seemed restrained.
“Well little human. I guess we should talk about why you’re so tiny huh?” She rested me on a coffee table in front of the leather couch. She slumped into the plush black folds and rested her large footpaws near my tiny form.

“What do you remember about last night?” she purred down at me

“I…I dunno….I-I just remember leaving the p-p-party….sorta drunk…” I stuttered in reply. “Why….W-what does that have to deal with w-why I’m shrunk…”
Her grin grew wider.

“I shrunk you human. I kidnapped you from that dirty little cab, shrunk you and put you on my desk over there. And do you want to know why….?”

I backed away slowly from her, but…alas I didn’t get far. She quickly pinned me with one of her feetpaws, wedging my head securely into her toecrotch.
“See. My last slaves were so very naughty. So I had to teach them the last lesson they’d ever learn. I popped them into my mouth and chewed them to bits…I wore them as my shoes. I crushed them like bugs…” her musical voice became more and more passionate as she flexed her toes around my head. “I’ve been watching you for a few weeks…you live only a block away from here…I thought you’d make a good servant for me…”

I gaped up at her, almost laughing at how utterly ridiculous this was. “You’re kidding…right? This is some sort of joke and I’m dreaming…this makes no sense…”

“It makes plenty sense if you have the powers of a god and no slaves to use them on.” She chuckled down at me. My body began to glow a harsh blue color as I began to hover off of the table. My attempts to struggle were in vain, as some outside force seemed to have pinned my legs and my arms to my sides. I could only look in front of me as her face filled my entire field of vision.

“I can make you do anything I want, Alex….” She opened her mouth slightly as I was dragged over to the gaping maw. Small strands of saliva dripped from her tongue as she slowly wrapped it around my head. The rough tongue follicles scraped roughly against my cheek for a few moments before she pulled her moist feline tongue back into her mouth.

“Mmmm….you don’t taste half bad. I might have to reconsider what I said earlier…I might just have to eat you…” she smirked a little as I flew to the floor, hitting it with a soft “thud”. She raised her footpaw over my body and grinned.

“That’s right. Struggle. Fight for your life. I can feel every time you fight against my telekinesis.” I watched as her foot came closer and closer to my body, the large dark purple toepads curling over my head, flexing, splaying before she pressed one of them onto my face.
The large toe was larger than my entire head. The rough, well worn pad suffocated my attempts at breathing. There wasn’t any way I could fight back against her, she still had my entire body under control of her telekinesis I heard her giggle as she pressed the rest of her foot to my body, putting a decent amount of strain as she allocated different amounts of pressure to different parts of my body.
After a few minutes, she splayed her toes, allowing me to breathe once again. She placed most of the weight on her paw onto the ballpad, causing my eyes to buldge slightly and a few of my floating ribs to crack ever so slightly as she stepped off of my body.

“Whoops. Sorry about that.” She said off in the distance, I could picture her devious little smirk as her tail flicked into view. “I hope that wasn’t too painful for you…” as her footpaw again rose into view and pressed itself onto my body. The pressure was worse than before, causing my eyes to water as another set of my ribs cracked under that unforgiving ballpad. Her toes squeezed and curled around my head painfully, wedging my frozen upper body into her toecrotch.

She flexed her toes, releasing my upper body from her paw. She stepped off of me, toes pressing painfully into my stomach as I was again levitated to face height.

“You’re going to be my shoe for today little bug. I don’t know how long you’ll last for the experience…but it should be pleasurable until you break…”
Cold fear ran through my body as she placed her left paw on her right knee, before telekinetically shoving my tiny and somewhat battered body onto it. My head was pressed against two of her middle toes as the midsection of my body was stapled to the ballpad. My legs were too short to reach the heel. Her long, dexterous toes curled once again over my head as she slipped off the couch
Her lithe feline paws began to pad around the room. Various bones in my body began to shift or crack painfully with each one of her steps…

The anthro feline began to purr as she swept across the living room, looking for the bottle of shampoo she’d bought earlier that day. A nice long hot shower was in order. She tossed around the coffee table for a few moments before she plucked the lavender colored bottle up and grinned, thinking of her little “shoe”. The poor little human most likely thought that he would be trampled to death…Which truthfully wasn't all too far off. But it’s not like he’d stay dead…she needed slaves…She mused to herself while walking into her bathroom. Plus he'll be more apt to listen after this…although this was quite tame for what he would experience.

A dull crack brought her mind back to the real world. She frowned down at her paw and nimbly picked it up over her shoulder. The poor little human definitely looked a great deal flatter than usual, something she couldn't help but grin a little about. Bones jutted out in the most unusual places. However, he was conscious….
“Good. You're still with me. Most slaves usually break by this point. I think you’ve earned a little reward human…” she put her foot back down on the cold tiled floor, opening the shower door and nimbly jumping into the tub. She grasped the knob for hot water and turned it to about halfway as a long, steamy jet of water burst forth from the showerhead.

Post subject: Re: Purple Pawpads.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:04 am 
Talking Tyrannosaur
Species: Tyrannosaurus
Trample domination and showering go together deliciously! That's a great scene, Seika; thanks for sharing it!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:53 pm 
Snufftastic Raptor!
Species: Half-Demon Deinonychus
Haha, between trips to the toilet, too. 8-)
Damn fine job there, I agree!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:28 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
A very enjoyable paw-servitude story indeed....thanks for sharing your fantasy-thoughts! :) :claw: :claw: :slipper: :slipper:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:33 pm 
Thanks for the compliments guys! The story is nowhere near finished and I'll be sure to post it on here once I get back to working on it, which should be this week if I can fit it in between trips to the beach and surfing.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:45 pm 
Self-made mule
Species: hinny
Belated post on my part but nice story.

Couldn't help but think of Espera, a little there.

Boy being walked on on the carpet would be bad enough but the bathroom tile would really cinch it 'rock and a hard place'-style. Would love to see more.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:31 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Zombie story comment! *pretends to be zombie weesaur* Mmmmm, nice to see it again, though. :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:39 pm 
Woah. I'd forgotten all about this story

>>

<<

Guess I should write the rest of it...huh?

And...

Of course.

Post more...

-shuffles away shamefully-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:59 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Hehe. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:51 am 
Species: Angelic Dragon
Wow, Honestly had to say that was great. Lots of trampelling and domination, lots of detail.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:39 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Yeah, where's part II? :)