Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 8:35 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Video Games with a Wargreymon
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:25 am 
Talking Tyrannosaur
Species: Tyrannosaurus
A short and slightly graphic scene for those with a fetish for wargeymon feet.

Or for subtle allusions to Mario Kart...

---------------

Jon paused, kneeling in front of the TV as he caught Balthor's reflection in the black screen. The digimon was distracted, leaning back in the sofa, gazing up at the ceiling as he made the call. His feet, Jon noticed, were both on the coffee table behind him, soles exposed enticingly and staring starkly back at him in the reflection. He gazed at them, deliberately slowing his actions as he loaded a disc into the tray and pushed it shut. They were ruthlessly handsome soles, large and powerfully broad with smooth, toned arches, firm looking balls and four strong, rounded toes. He thought for a moment that Balthor had noticed him looking, the digimon's reflection staring directly at him, but then there was a click and the TV flickered on.

"Pizza's gonna be about half an hour," Balthor said, tossing down the phone and picking up a controller in one great orange fist. He grinned. "I can own you a few times before then."

This was the attitude that Jon most enjoyed: casual dominance. He knew just how to provoke it, too. "In your dreams, pal. It just so happens I've been practising." He picked up a second controller and slumped down on the other side of the sofa from the digimon, whose seven-foot body claimed more than its fair share of the seat, even when it wasn't bristling with armour. Right now Balthor wore only the flexible chestpiece and distinctive foot armour that marked him out as a wargreymon, but he was sat close to the middle of the sofa, just to make a statement.

"Practising's not gonna help; you're a lost cause, fleshy." He glanced over at the human. "Yours'll be ten quid, by the way."

"Fuck. I haven't got any cash on me." Jon glanced back, raising his controller. "Play for it?"

Balthor smirked, fangs protruding slightly. "Again?"

"Come on, you can afford it..."

"Go on then. You'd better put up more of a fight this time though."

"So if I win, you pay this time and I'll pay you back, right?"

"But if I win..." The digimon pointed down at the floor in front of the sofa and grinned.

Jon's heart was thumping, but he did his best to sound natural. "As if that'll happen." He paused, as though weighing up a tough decision. "Fine. Deal. Only if you take off that metal this time though."

A smug grin and Balthor leant forward. "I'll just get ready," he said, and very deliberately unstrapped the armour from his feet, sliding them free and crossing his ankles upon the table.

"Bastard," Jon said, unable to take his gaze away from the large orange appendages. He probably wouldn't be able to win even if he wanted to with such alluring distractions so close to the screen. "Come on then."

He hit the start and went through the menus. Characters, vehicle... "Okay, which course?"

"Whichever you think you have a chance at," came the digimon's reply.

Jon chose the shortest course and they began.

"Fuck," he said, minutes later. "I really hate blue shells."

"Always blaming the blue shells," Balthor said, inhaling deeply and putting his arms behind his head. "That's one-nil. Hey, what do you think you're doing?"

Jon paused the game and turned to look at him. "What? There's four tracks in each course, remember?"

"Yeah, but your punishment is additive. Maybe I didn't mention that." He reached out and gestured down to the floor.

"Are you serious?"

"You bet I am, fleshy. You owe me a tenner." He pushed the table aside, making space at the foot of the sofa.

"No pizza is worth this," Jon said, and felt quite pleased with the misgivings he put into the line as he went down onto his knees. He sat down cross legged in front of Balthor and the digimon rested a heel on his shoulder, its weight curling him forwards. The other large, orange foot whumped down into the carpet next to Jon. He felt its proximety like a tingling electricity in his side.

"You win this next one, you can come up again."

Jon swallowed. "What if I lose?"

"I've got two feet. Guess your punishment just gets harder."

It didn't take much effort to lose again; Balthor wasn't at all bad at this and being hunched over on the floor with one of the digimon's gnerously-sized feet resting on his shoulder made it kind of hard to play anyway. It was with a richly malevolent chuckle that the victorious wargreymon hefted his other leg and stacked both feet upon Jon's back, crossing his ankles at the base of the human's neck. Jon could feel the firm heels of the digimon when he tried to lift his head.

"Okay, this is ridiculous. I can barely even see the screen."

Balthor shifted his legs more comfortably, jostling the human around. "Not my problem. Round three."

Jon grit his teeth, hoping the thump of his heart wasn't as easy for the digimon to feel as it was for him.

Five minutes later: "Oh, for fuck's sake!"

"Not so cocky now, huh?"

"The fucking princesses bumped me off the edge!"

"Shouldn't have gone for a tiny car, pal."

Jon felt the increase in weight and groaned as he was pushed down onto his belly. The digimon's heels lifted one after the other and a warm expanse of firm sole flesh spread over his lower back, then another spread over his upper back and shoulder. He had been reduced from footstool to carpet in three rounds.

"You seriously expect me to play like this?" he said, straining to look back at Balthor.

The digimon was smirking victoriously, arms folded acros his chest as he sat slumped on the sofa, both feet flat on the human's back. "You're the one who tried to get out of paying for his pizza." He nodded to the TV. "Want me to finish you off?"

Jon scooped the controller in and pulled himself up on his elbows as much as the heavy weight on his back would allow. "Might as well," he said. "I don't think I'm coming back like this..."

After Balthor had won the fourth and final track, he tossed down his controller and stretched wordlessly. Jon sank his face into the carpet and groaned. "How long?" he mumbled into the soft pile.

"Oh, just about... twelve minutes. Nothing you can't handle." He snickered, taking his feet off the human's back. "You know the drill."

With the most convincing show of reluctance possible under the circumstances, Jon rolled himself stiffly onto his back and lay panting at the foot of the sofa. "I don't know why I put up with this," he said, voice trembling.

The digimon only smirked.

One foot lifted first, its broad, handsome sole splaying out over Jon's upper body. It was incredible to see it so close up, such a strong, alluring object. It was a good sixteen inches in length, pale orange in colour. It looked as heavy as it was. Jon let out a groan as it settled over his face, firm, broad ball sinking into his left eye socket while the smooth, supple arch stretched over his mouth and chin. His head was pushed deep into the carpet and weighed down.

The other foot lifted, pausing above him for Balthor's usual victorious posturing, before coming down to neatly cover the remaining third of the human's face under its ball and toes. Jon was plunged into darkness, his senses all sealed under the firm, expansive soles of the digimon. He could breathe just about, but it was hard work. It was a humiliating sensation, yes, being under the feet of the digimon so fresh from his victory, but it felt preposterouly sexy. The strong, orange flesh upon him seemed to melt over his features, molding to fit his face in a perfect symbiosis. He could feel their shape, the texture of the soles, their size, the warmth of life in them.

Jon knew he wouldn't need to use his hands and he just lay there inert on the carpet while the effects of having his face covered by the two potent wargreymon soles sept into him. The tense, raging erection that had accumulated after so long under Balthor's feet now throbbed almost painfully as the seconds ticked past. He heard a click and the TV started up, news channel. The soles shifted slightly on him, supple, tough flesh lifting a little, then stretching back out to tightly cover his features. Jon felt his breath becoming short and shallow, his heart thumping rapidly in his chest. He opened his mouth a little, feeling the smooth, toned arch of one foot against his lips, tried to groan again as he felt himself tumbling.

The orgasm lasted a long time, potent and rich as it rolled through his weighed-down body. He squinted his eyes shut and grunted quietly, putting every ebb of concentration into remaining silent and still as the strong, heavy digimon feet overcame him. Heat and moisture spread out around his throbbing erection, and he gave a quivering, blissful sigh under the warm soles, uncaring in his euphoria.

Through ears ringing with pleasure, Jon heard a knock at the door, then the gorgeous orange feet pulled up off his face.

"Pizza's here," Balthor said, crossing his ankle over his knee. "You wanna go get it?"

It was all Jon could do not to topple back over as he shakily stood up. "You'd better get it," he said, edging around the table and keeping his back to the digimon. "I need to go to the bathroom."

Post subject: Re: Video Games with a Wargreymon
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:01 pm 
:lol: I loved it! Where did you come up with the idea? It's so casual but also entertaining! I love how you took such a simple baseline such as playing a game whilst waiting for a pizza delivery to come up with that! Great work! ;)

Post subject: Re: Video Games with a Wargreymon
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:23 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Pawsome story, Diablo! :) I enjoyed it very much myself. :) :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: :slipper: