Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:08 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: origins of Hardskale inst 9
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:16 am 
Wee li'le roo
Species: Kangaroo
The Macro friends of Nelly’s were in fact two other equines. Two brown horses in fact. One was clearly a Clydesdale, his filthy fetlocks on his hooves dragged the ground and even had some smaller beings falling out of them, after getting untangled from the thick fur. The other looked to be just a simple quarter horse and was a lighter brown than the Clydesdale. Both had a blazed face, but only the Clydesdale had white stockings and gloves; that portion of fur between the hand and elbow and his hooves to his knees. Being a draft horse, the socks and gloves turned to long fetlocks at the ankles and wrists. The micro’s that fell out congregated over by Karo, Clover, Geckina, and Torchie and looked to be waiting on them for something.
Karo turned to Torchie for guidance here since Nelly and her team was busy setting things down and heading out for more. “Who were those two other horses and who are these people that fell out of that one’s fetlocks, and what are they waiting on?”
“Those two other horses were Clyde and Trigger, Clyde the Clydesdale and Trigger was the lighter quarter horse. And those people that fell out are your followers. They were most likely living in the husks of the airships and used those fetlocks for quick transport. They are waiting on orders from their Lord.” Torchie was staring uneasily into Karo’s eyes when she said this.
Karo looked at the crowd. Many looked half starved, filthy, and scurvy. They hat the appearance of gypsies, tramps, and thieves. All were feasibly outlaws, rebels and pirates. Karo liked them. “Good day people. I am Lord Karo Hardskale as it turns out. I used to be a dragon, but things have changed. Here is the plan at the moment. All these old airship husks and parts will be used to begin constructing small dwellings here in the entranceway of my castle. It was built for beings of great stature so we should all have plenty of space to move about and build. Time has not been kind to this old place in most respects, however in the grand scheme of it all, this place could be just a pile of rubble and yet it still stands. Build your dwellings how you like, but keep in mind some sense of order to it, the town to the north is migrating here as well I have just been informed by my beautiful bunny associate Clover here, whom you all just saw whisper in my ear. So, whereas we have plenty of room and soon will have water and electricity as well; we must also try and conserve our space and make it somewhat organized more so for comfort and so that our larger friends can easily keep from stepping on the lot of us.”
Karo took note that the majority of this group seemed candid, and in a variety of species. He saw a great multitude of just domestic dogs, but also wild canines. There were a couple packs of wolves it seemed, though they appeared friendly with each other so there was no fear of rivalry. Some hyenas could be seen here and there. A small set of three oddly colored and formed jackals caught Karo’s attention. They weren’t moving about like everyone else; they were huddled together and still looking at him. They were mostly blue with yellow torso fur that looked almost like a vest were it not clearly just a part of their fur pattern. One of them had a reversed color pattern where it had a blue vest and mostly yellow fur, this one was also clearly female, like one of the blue ones. The second blue one was obviously a male, and a feisty one at that. He had fighting tape on his hands and feet and spikes coming out of his chest and the backs of his hands, they looked natural though, like they were part of him and supposed to be there.
Karo approached these three and hunkered down since they were very short, maybe three foot tall at best. “Now who are you three? Sure do have some interesting fur colors.”
The blue female answered “You’re one to talk, glowstick. We’re a species of Jackal called Lucario, traditionally a type of fictional creature, but we’ve been engineered genetically and created in a small number as well as some of the other fictional creatures from the same genre or art. We’re your body guards’ mister Hardskale. You’re supposed to have four, but the other one is busy right now. She’s a Doberman, she’s colored like you, and she’s all military trained n stuff. Um, my name’s Lucy, the yellow one here is my sister Stacy, and the Blue male there is, is something I shouldn’t say.”
“His name is a curse word? Hell of a family. Okay out with it short stuff.” Karo said looking down at Lucy.
“His name is Twat. We call him Twatius so it doesn’t sound as bad. Sometimes he can be a bit of one though.” Lucy said. She was a bit hyper in her speech though, but seemed sweet enough.
Karo patted Twatius on the head. “Poor fella, cute though, if not a little oddly shaped for jackals. One question, why don’t you two females have spikes like your brother here? And while I’m at it, where’s your clothes, all of you?”
“Well The females were altered to be without them. And the clothes thing, well we just don’t like them.” It was Twatius that replied this.
“Ah well that explains it. Well go put some clothes on, it’s not polite to walk around naked like that. I’m sure I’ll be alright until you get back. Perhaps one of the other folks around here has some extra wears for you.” Karo said and started to shoo them off when Kalena buted in, she'd apparently rode in on Clyde as well.
"Hold it Karo, I have their clothes, they've been hiding from me for some time. You three get over here and put your clothes on. NOW!" Kalena bellowed at them to produce three blurs of blue and yellow scurrying frantically to the blue wolf and quickly got some clothes on.
Something was different about Kalena, Karo couldn't put his finger on it. Then he got it, her paws, hands and feet paws and even belly fur had changed color. They were all now a dark grey. "Um Kalena, what happened to your paws and belly fur? They changed color.”
Kalena perked her ears, and visibly blushed. The fluffy fur on her cheeks actually lightened. "Well I guess I'm caught huh? I use fur dye and some unique recoloring techniques to hide the color pattern. It's tacky and a result of an expirement gone wrong. It involved some nuclear materials. My assistant got it worse than I did, she rarely speaks to me. Lucky you she's your fourth body guard, whenever she gets here. He name is Angelina Jade, she's a Doberman woman and came from your original world where she was a Marine Private for the United States. She worked at the base I was assigned too as a geneticist working on soldier enhancements. We stumbled upon a strange portal on a move to a new station, and then wound up in this world of dragons. Only thing is that I was here sometime before her by some twist of fate made by the portal. I still haven't figured it out, nor how it made us the respective species we are. I came across her after the fall of the Hardskale. I took her on as a lab assistant and body guard for myself. We've been through a lot of battles, and all in your name. She should be along before long, you'll like her, and her fur pattern matches yours, except no grey, just neon green and black. She's a radioactive Doberman, you're a radioactive roo."
"Uh huh, she sounds interesting. And just leave your fur how it is, be who you are. I like it, it’s different but pretty to me.” Karo smiled at her
“Pfft you just want to play with my foot paws, hah hah.” She said, laughing a little and blushing some.
She walked off and changed into a tight white t-shirt and some khaki cargo shorts, and a pair of work boots with thick grey socks that had red toes on them. She then went over to start help building and organizing things, Karo now noticed the muscles she had, and he hadn’t noticed she was so buff before, maybe he just liked that secretly.
Karo busied himself by walking around and trying to help as well, but nobody would allow him because he was their leader and lord apparently. Not the sort of lord one worshiped out of the bible, but as a ruler and leader.

Thats right folks, I changed the title, it's a good point to do it I think. now I know there is alot of time changing back and forth nonsense here and it's somewhat confusing, but if you read close and take it all in, you'll catch it all.

Post subject: Re: origins of Hardskale inst 9
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:52 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Yeah, I think I'm following it so far...at least the footy parts. :)