Artist Gallery
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:42 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mass effect 2 and mirror edge crossover
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:51 pm 
Blackredragoness
Species: GEOGREYMON
2197 February 30 12:00 P.M. Somewhere in the citadel:
I gripped the edge of the building, one thousand feet from the ground, feeling like the top of the world! Except that's not how it was, I was being chased by the universes toughest squad, the specter, the top of the top and chooses by the best. They will catch anyone and nothing will stop them no matter what, they are the galactic police. We should probably back track a little to how I got in this mess. It all started a week ago...

2197 February 23rd 2:00P.M. Location: Citadel high rise apartments

"Neil pick up youre damn phone!" it was my dad commander Shepard. As the first human specter I could compete with him. I ignored the call, of it wasn't for him I would be in the alliance, or some other bloody military. I open up my door and stepped out onto my buildings balcany, hmm time for some fun! I thought to myself. I made my move, I leaped. Falling from five hundred feet is not the best idea. The icy wind stung my face, I kept my eye on the target, one hundred feet below was a sloped decline that would ease my fall, I spread my arms in the eagle form, I flipped around and reached my arm out and dug my arm around a low hanging flag pole, I ripped off the flag, I threw it out of my hand, two hundred feet to go, I was gaining velocity, hmm I'm going to fast, I decided to use a little magic, I sent a gust of biotic levitating energy, just enough to slow me down, I hit the slope on my back, I started to immediately slide, It went down another fifty feet before another fifty foot drop. By now people were watching me. I motioned for the people gathering around the landing area to move. But they weren't the only ones watching, the local police specters were also watching, "Fuck I probably shouldn't have messed with the flag!" I thought. I had a new plane, the landing zone was a oval, on one side the buildings the other was a drop off of about another thousand feet to the lower levels of the city. I defiantly didn't want to deal with the specter, they could easily sentence me to death. I took my chances, I got to the edge of the ramp and I added a little kick boost, I initiated my mass effect field and jumped to the other edge, starting a chase. I quickly realized that jumping over was a bad idea. There was no ground below just air and empty space. I was close to blacking out from all the G's. In a split second I found my self hurdling towards a bottomless pit. I looked around frantically, a ship docked at the space port was my shot of not endlessly falling. I changed my trajectory and hurdled towards the ship. As I got closer I realized the ship was a specter ship. They were probably waiting for me in there. I aimed my legs towards the ships hull, they were glass, I could easily break threw it.

I slammed through the window and landed with a heavy CRAAAACK!!! My legs shattered under the pressure, as I hit I initiated a roll but yet it didn't help. I grimaced and grasped my leg, I couldn't move. By this time the pilot who had been drinking in the seat came rushing in. He was armed with a N7 standard issued heavy predator pistol. "Don't shoot!" "Where the hell did you come from!?" I pointed up to the cracked window. "How the fuck!?!?" the pilots radio rang, "Keep an eye out for a black mixed young adult, last seen falling from the citadel high rise apartment complex." "Let me guess?!" I took the distraction as a chance, I slammed my fist into his forehead, he fell to the ground stunned and dropped his Pistol. I rolled and grabbed the pistol. I then crawled towards the ships cockpit. There was a pack of medi-gel under the dash board. I yanked it out and applied it to my legs. I staggered to my knees, I looked back at the pilot, he was radioing the specter, I ran over to him and kicked him in the chest, he coughed and shuddered. He blacked out. I quickly made my escape towards the airlock doors. Immediately I could hear the specter gathering outside, damn it I thought, I'm going to need to find a different way... I walked to the opposite end of the ship, I ran to the elevator, and took it down to the the hanger floor. It slowly went down. When the doors opened I was greeted with gun fire. I ducked back behind the nearest door. It led to the engineer room. I quickly broke into a dead sprint. On the other side was another door. I quickly jammed my hand into the door controls. It opened, I charged in and immediately found the room was much smaller than I had imagined. I crashed into one of the engineers.

"What the fuck!?" the engineer pushed me over. She was a quaren, or a alien that wears a suit and for medical reason never takes of her suit... Except there something familiar about her. She was six foot five inches and her visor provided her with a purple tinting. She had a stance like a cow what I mean is her legs are backwards facing compared to humans. "Sorry..." I got up and prepared to run, except that something told me not to... As of I was frozen. "what the hell did you do to me!?!?!?" "You mean what I did to you!" I forced myself to break the biotic. Standing in the doorway was a beautiful blue Asari, a extremely bruised turian, a giant krogan, a Salarian, a black cerberus soldier, along with him was a white chick who seemed to be a cheerleader in my view, there was also three others, a green drell, another Asari and a strong looking armored soldier. They all were aiming their guns at me obviously the didn't fuck around.

"Guns down! Now!" they shielded Their weapons. The soldier removed his heavy mask. Then I immediately dropped to my feet. "Hello son..." I looked down to the ground. "The crew returned to their areas. "I see you've met you're mom..." The quaren walked up to me, "I can't believe you're alive, what the fuck are you thinking!?" "Hold up... My moms not a human!?!?" She looked down offended. "Uh not that that's a bad thing.... Uh how is that possible!?" "Son we need to have a talk..." 

2197 February 23 5:35P.M. Aboard the Normandy:
I was lying down on a medical bay table, the Salarian doctor was examining my legs. "Hmm you took quiet a fall... Surprised you lived... Hmm you take steroids?!" "What no I am a biotic, I have extremely tough bones, they are twice as thick and more flexible. I tried to get up, "Are we done here?!" "Shut up and sit down I need to make sure your not seriously injured, captains orders." He jammed a needle into my skin, I howled in pain, "What the fuck!?!?" He took it out, I felt my power restore. I had lost a lot of blood apparently. My dad walked in, "I see you've met mordin solius. He's our teams medics. He is the best we could recruit! He handed me my omni tool. "How the fuck..." "I took it from you when you weren't looking, I can tell you that you're recorded sessions in those stunts you've no real idea how much you're wanted. That's the reason I'm here is to take you in, you're not aware but you've been sentenced to leave the planet... "I thought back it was a harmless sport at dirt then I had gotten sloppy. I started causing damage to things. "Okay where are we going then!?" First up you need to talk to the teams weapons expert... Where we're going armored a necessity. I followed him into the hallway, we got into the elevator, I reached into my pocket and felt around for the gun, with luck it still there, personally I was ready to leave here, there were so many places I had tried out yet. We walked into the combat deck. I peered around I noticed that they had repaired the window... I followed dad into the tech lab. He pointed towards a holographic armor projector, "go on son get you're armor!" I walked over to it, it gave me a message, please scan your eyes. I peered into the camera, it open up my file, "Welcome Neil, this is EDi, this ships AI, I am the ships techical manager, I am commanded by your voice, " I scanned through the selection of armor pieces I personally wanted something aero light and to be shock obsorbing, I found a piece that had practically fifty pounds, but was extremely durable and help you survive drops from even higher heights. It was black with red camouflage added to the tint. "We will order you're suit right away! You can check your private terminal to acess the newest mail. Well notify when it arrives. I looked to dad, "Really tell me how did you know about where I was living?! I was specifically moving to avoid being captured, this place is in bad shape and I not always a friend to the locals." "Son... I wanna know what happened to you?! How do you possibly have these powers and this accuracy?!" "I was told that I was born with it, but really I had been secretly using biotic steroids to increase my body resistance to everything." "That explains why you aren't wearing a suit, you realize that your not human?!" "Come again...!" "Son you're actually a quaren..." "How do you know?" "When you were born you had been raised by a human family and they called you human, look at yourself," I looked down at myself then at dad..." Then I noticed something that I never noticed before." "Son your family put contacts in your eyes, they project your human body." I looked at the doctor, he was holding the contacts. "That's why you had my eyes checked out isn't it!" "Yes, son you really don't realize this but you're parents took you from us because you were too young to experience the battles and violence. "We had told them to keep you that way, just till you're old enough so that you could handle it, you know your dad being human, and all your friends being human, well they actually knew you were quaren, you're parents told us that." I fell back on the floor. "This cannot be happening..." Why didn't anyone tell me!?" "That's why I've been trying to contact you, but you've been ignoring my calls and my emails..." "We will be in space in a few minutes prepared to go through the mass relay to go to Illium! I looked towards dad, "Ugh what did he say we were doing with a mass relay?!" "You know how you can warp things as well as yourself by messing with gravity or warping it with the mass effect field? It's the exact samething except much much bigger. I got up and followed dad into the cockpit. "This is our pilot, Joker!" "By the way you still have my gun... I need it back!" "Actually he doesn't!" I took a second to realize that the gun was gone. "How the hell do you do that?!" "Easy, you must always keep your eye on your stuff." "That reminds me, where will I stay?! I have no room?" "Well we're currently have no more rooms available, I believe there is a quaren who is willing to share her room..." "Who?! Mom?!" "Nope we have a second quaren aboard, she agreed to join us to get started on her pilgrimage, she said that she's been wanting to meet you for some time now!" I don't think I've ever met a actual alien before but know I've seen five different species. "Uh I don't think I should just walk into her ro.." dad gave me a hard shove in the back sending me sailing into the room. The quaren was lying on the bed when I landed on the floor. She glanced up from her PDA. "Is that you Neil?!" "How the heck do you know my name?!" "Heeello!! I was born on the ship that you're dad was visiting and it just so happened that I got to see you leave when they sent you away!" "How old are you exactly?" "Eighteen, what about you?" "Eighteen! When's you're birthday?!" "November tenth." "Holy shit that's my birthday as well!!" "Well I don't have another bed.... I guess you can sleep with me.... Don't get any ideas!" Don't worry I won't! I promise!" I stood in a awkward silence, she was beautiful, she wore a gold played suit, it was tinted in the mask giving her face a rather grayish glow, you could just make out her facial feature like her nose, her two eyes that were glowing white dots, you could tell that she was wearing it for a specific reason. I walked over to the door and walked out into the hallway. As soon as I did I felt dizzy and very sick. The Asari walked down the hallway. I fell to the floor, "Heeelp me..." I whispered I slammed onto the floor, she ran down the hall to me, she radioed to dad to get help, I was getting extremely sick, I blacked out.

I woke up for a split second, I was being dragged by my arms towards the medi-bay. The Salarian ran to me, "What happened?!" "I don't know one second he's fine then he is on the ground extremely sick, he is reacting to the ships air or something..." "Bring him over to the table over there..." I was dragged over to the table and set down rather hard. "This is not good, I'm gonna have to sedate him!" "What's wrong with him?!?!" "He is losing the effects of the steroids so his immune system is reverting to his weakened immune system! We need to get him in a suit! NOW!!!" I blacked out once more.

I woke up once more, I was lying down in the the medi-bay, my vision was slightly darker. I glanced down at my body only to find that I was in a quaren suit. "I cursed, "What the fuck!?" The Salarian walked in, and said, "Hello what's up?" "Why am I in a space suit?!" "It prevents you from dying from the air..." "Well take it off!!!" "Not a good idea, There's a possibility that you will end up dying without it." You're dad is already in the Illium, you can catch up to him, he said that you probably would. "Yah I'll go find him. I got up and walked over to the airlock doors, it was attached to the space port. I walked through it and stepped out onto the surface of the Illium. The whole place was massive sort of reminding me of the citadel. I walked over to the information desk, I asked the Asari working there where the to find the Medicine shop, she point towards a set of steps leading down to the shopping area. I headed down the stairs and. Early knocked down a civilian, "sorry." "What quaren skumm!" I reeled around and popped the guy in the face, he fell to the ground bleeding, he stood up, "Yah you fucking did it know!" He threw a punch hitting me in the chest, I grabbed his fist as he left the punch and flipped him over onto the ground. He fell on his back with a loud CRUNCH!!! "FUCK YOU!!!" I walked off as the Illium paramedics rushed to his aid. Then the police stormed in. "Fuck.. not again!" I ran as fast as i could towards the Illium stairways. I jumped up and ran along the railing. It took the guy a lot longer to climb up the stairs. I leaped off onto the flat expansion, I picked up spead and leaped at a angle making contact with the wall and temporarily running on it. Then I rolled over on the ground and spun myself up, I darted to the railing, it was a fifty thousand foot drop, excerpt there was a floor below this, I ran and vaulted over the side and spun around on my wrist as I twisted towards the floor. I let go and sailed into the floor below. The guards probably thought I was dead. I broke into a dead sprint, except the building I was in was closed, the alarms blazed. Then I could hear guards rushing towards me. I slide tackled the glass and broke through, I dropped onto the floor and slide under the iron gates. I was now in a major hallway. I  could see them running towards me. Time to pick up the pace. I turned the corner to find this area of the complex was under construction. I came to a stop, the area was missing its floor. All that was left was the thick I beams. I gathered my wits and slowely jogged across the beam. I looked down, there was no floors for another thousand feet. I made it half way across before I realized that there was a large beam going direct up out of the beam I was on. I cursed, I slowely made my way towards the next beam. I slide my leg around the beam and found my footing, I swung the rest of my body over. I continued on the route. The constuction ended up ahead, I darted towards the next building. I looked back, the guards were staring at me oddly, they then realized that their criminal had out smarted them. They turned back. I was gone I sprinted down the hallway, I came to a stop to catch my breath near a apartment. I glanced around, the place was busy with tourist. I was about to move on when my phone ran, I fumbled around my suit and eventually found it, I opened it up, it was dad, I pressed answer. "Hey son where the hell are you??" "I'm at the edge of the construction sight... Why?" "we'll you better get you ass over here we're preparing to leave." "Uh I don't think I can get there there was a slight problem... The guards are pissed at me, I may have beat the shit out of a civilian." "Goddamn it Neil... I'll get there as soon as I can, just don't cause any more trouble. I looked around the crowd of civilians, they all gave me a queer look. I pressed on. I looked around the crowd and found a good spot to cool down, there was a bar down the hall. I walked into it and that's when I realized that quarens weren't always treated very good here. The civilians ran towards me and started pushing me. It got me pissed. One of the humans a police commander stood back and didn't do anything. I waited till one of the douches came at me then I slammed my knee into his chest and then drilled my arm into his back. He fell down knocked out. The next guy pulled out a pistol, he shackly aimed it at me, I waited and as he moved his finger down I dodged two my side and grabbed the gun out of his hands, the police man most like to give me hell pulled out his pistol, he said, "Now njust fucking calm down I will shoot you you fucking skumm!" I looked at him and said, "You douche bag!" I fired a bullet at him, I aimed for his leg, sure wnought the bullet sailed right into his leg, he fell down and cursed in pain, I picked him up by his uniform and carried him over to the edge of the railing, he cursed, "Don't fucking kill me!!!" "You know in could easily kill a douche like you but what do I get for doing that? Anyways this place is a hell load, I should do something with you anyways... Hmm I know!" I took him and threw him against a glass wall. He fell and glass shards flew everywhere. I left him against there. I got a little too carried away. I turned around to see a bargade of soldiers moving towards me. They carried heavy assualt rifles. "Time to go!!" I turned around and dashed towards the elevator. I slammed the button, it slowely open, I ran in, it closed just as the soldiers were nearing me. I suddenly had the feeling that being in here was not a good idea. The elevator suddenly shut off. They obviously had control over the elevator. I looked around, I located the elevators emergency exit. I pulled myself through and onto the top of the elevator. As I was about to jump to the ladder the elevator jump down, obviously they were taking it down to the floor. I held on and as it came to a stop I shut the hatch. I found my footing and my target and I jumped. I fell down three feet before latching onto the ladder. I climbed up thirteen floors. I had no clue where I was going. I pryed the door open with brute strength. I slid through slamming the door behind me. I turned around and found that the floor was empty. I had to get back to the original building. I looked around I found a map on the wall, it showed the floor I was on went through the construction sight. I ran to the floor. The builders really messed up on this because they left the flooring down. Except I didn't know how stable it was. I decide it best to drop down a floor, the floor was made of beams, the reason being that I know how stable beams are. I slide onto the crinkly boards and slammed my foot down breaking through the floor boards. A billow of saw dust went up into the air, as well as dust. I looked down, the whole level had gave way. I found that the floors below had been taken out as well. I determined a new plan, I backed up to the edge of the room. I was going to attempt to jump it. I stood with my back to the wall, I sprinted down the hallway, I cleared my mind to focus on one thing getting enough speed to successfully make it across. I came to the edge and took the leap. My legs lifted into the air, I soared into the floor below the floor I was suppose to land, I hit the edge and immediately grasped onto the floor, I dig my hands into the floor boards but I couldn't do it. I started slipping. Oh fuck I'm dead! I thought... I ran out of hand holds and I started to drop, out of. I where I was caught by something or someone. I felt myself being pulled up. I was then grabbed by a second hand. It was grunt!" "Wow just in time too!" "The crew sent me to get you... How'd you do that?!" "Uh magic?!" he set me down on the floor. "Let's go... I am starting to become agitated." "What how are you so... Uh tamed?" "I've learned to control my aggression." He followed a few paces behind me, I sort of felt like a hostage. "Uh grunt........ Can you possibly walk in front of me........" "Uhh....... why?" "I sort of have a fear of being held captive. He Nodded and sped up into the front. "He pointed to the elevator, "Well are you going to take the elevator?" he nervously glanced at the elevator. We will take the stairs! He walked over to the stairway. I ran over to the railing and jumped onto the ledge. I followed it around. He followed close behind. I broke out into a fast paced walk. Seeing if grunt could actually keep up. He managed to catch up. For a eight foot krogan he was extremely agile and tame. I suddenly tripped off the railing edge. I tumbled down a few steps. I could hear grunt laughing a deep laugh. He came into sight and was still cracking up. He helped me up, "heh clumsy!" I open the door onto the main floor. The area had cleared up of guards. We made a quick exit to the airlock doors.

2197 February 24 2:31A.M. On board the normandy:
"You wanna explain why you kicked the shit out of five people and brutally injured a police man?!" "Uh I don't have to tell you anything!" "Youre recklessness almost got me in trouble, now you're wanted world wide! What do you have to say for yourself?!" "What the fuck do you want me to say they fucked with me first!" "Well then bloody hell to you!! Get you're fucking self straightened out!!!" I stormed of into the elevator. Some reuinion this turned out to be! I went into my room... Our room... And I slammed myself onto the bed. I passed out soon later from exhaustion.

I woke with a odd feeling, I opened my eyes, the quaren was staring directly at me in bed... "HOLY SHIT!!!" I rolled off the bed. "Sorry I just wanted to see what you looked like under that mask!" what do you mean...." she had completely removed my helmet while I was sleeping. "What is that for!?!?"  "Well you seem to have a stronger immune system then most other quaren... So that being said when you're in a sterile room you're fine. Like here.... "Well since you saw my face can I see your face?" "What hell no ?" "Well I thought I ask..." I lied back down, she snuggled down next to me. "By the way I'm Keegan vas neema.

Chapter Two:
I've never sleep with a girl before, it was kind of awkward.. I laid awake for hours, thinking about how my life was changing. Half way through the night I realized that Keegan was awake as well. "What's wrong Neil?" She laid her hand around my waist, we had both taken our suits off. For that same moment we realized that we were both nude... Keegan blushed, "this was the first time I had seen a live alien nude. It was very sexy! "So Neil what do you think about doing this thing!?" "Well Mrs. Vas neema you read my mind!" she reached down and grasped my penis, "it takes a man to do what you did, not everyone can do what you do. I wrapped my hand around hers. She and kicked the covers off the bed. She wrapped her arms and locked them around my waist. We rolled over the bed, we locked our lips together and kissed. I made the first move, I took the riders position, she took the horse, I slowly thrust my reproductive origins into her vagina. The movement sent a sensation down my veins, then I felt my body growing extremely powerful. My whole body glowed each time my dick entered her pussy. I felt my body as if it was in a rhythmic state, the pleasure grew too be too strong for both of us, we collapsed on the bed in a pile, "god... Pant... Pant... That was fucking incredible!!!!" "God I wish it wouldn't end.... Pant pant pant..." we soon fell asleep.

February 25 12:00 PM
The crew gathered around the communications room. Dad had called a meeting and I was vital that I attend it. I stepped into the room and immediately I could tell who hatted me, joker definitely hated me! I sat down in the seat along the edge of room... Grunt came over and hit me on the back. "Cheer up Neil!" He had a hard hit, my back went numb... For a while. I dad came in, "Well its going to be our first real mission we will be going to launch a full scale assault on the abandon collectors ship. This mission will probably end in a disaster if we don't get in then get out. Okay the last thing who's is coming?" I raised my hand rather out of shame for my previous actions, two others raised their hands, among them was grunt and the Drell assassin, her name is thane. "Okay the choice has been made be ready to aid if need be, we will be landing in a few hours. Everyone started to disappear, I let myself out. I believed it was time I learned the crew. I also want to apologize to joker for trying to knock him out... I walked into the cockpit, as soon as I stepped foot in joker freaked out and threw the gun at me, "Don't think you can take me twice!? Cause I'm ready for you this time!!" I stepped closer to him, I got close enough to swat the gun out of his hand. "Hey dude I didn't mean to hurt you, I was yah know out of control in a trance you could say." I held out my hand, "Friends?" he took my hand and shook it, "By the way what happened to you?" "I am crippled from a battle I was in, but that's okay when I've got a ship to drive." he sat back down in his pilot chair. I turned around to leave, when joker spoke, You know the gun had no thermal clip?" he chuckled as I left. I quickly went into the tech lab, the Salarian was working on some kind of science experiment. I walked up to him, "Hey dude!? I'm Neil," "Yah I know who you are.... We never got to truly meet did we, my names mordin solus." "cool, I've been meaning to ask.... Do you have any immuno-steroids?!" "Uh.... Nope I don't.... It's illegal!" "So is it possible for you to possibly or not?!" "Well technically I could try to find it why do you need it?" "I hate wearing this blasted suit. They will let me have a stronger immune system as well as being able to move more freely." "Here is the thing, I couldn't buy illegal stuff but I could come up with a more..  How would you say a homemade chemical.... It will take a few hours but I should have it made for you before we arrive at the Collectors ship. I will need to get to work." I nodded and sloped away, I walked towards the edge of the room. I suddenly realized that the ship had  air ducts leading to the floor below. I turned back towards mordin, he wasn't paying attention. "Hell yah!!!" I leaped down the hole completely ignoring the ladder. I landed on the long ramp, it was pitch black, I felt my way to the shafts, I ran and fell to my legs and slide, the areas incline went down, I rolled over onto my back, I felt the ladder and grabbed at the ladders rungs, I came to a sudden stop. I looked down, the floor suddenly light up, probably to light upon presents of someone. I dropped a few feet and then rolled on the ground. I continued sprinting, the ducts soon came to a end, I looked up the ladder, I could see the light at the top, I grabbed the sides of the ladder and climbed up. I popped my head up of the shaft. I had went down three floors. I was in the port cargo room, I wants the second floor. I started to go down, when a arm grabbed me by my helmet, "Fuck.... I guess I shouldn't be running around the ship..." "Aw no worries Neil!" it was grunt and he was covered in large body armor. He carried me over to his tank, "What's that?!" "That's how I was born, I guess weve got a few hours to kill, you hear how Shepard saved me?!" "Uh sure.. "Okay, it all started a few weeks after Shepard released me from my tank, as a tank breed krogan I was am still am full sized and I was having trouble with controlling my anger so you're dad... Stepped in to aid in help keeping me under control, he assisted me on the krogan home world of Tuscany, from there we had a chat with the krogan leader a shamen, I really don't remember his name, forget it then we met another krogan who was obviously jealous of my strength confronted me and shepard, where Shepard got pissed off at him for calling me something, he hit him in the chest a few times with his head, as if he was trying to make his point. Eventually we were allowed to go through a trial to determine who's clan I would join. We started off with fighting small rogue dogs, then it turned to hell they sent in larger and large enemies, soon we were fighting off giant thresher maws, we were nearly eaten a few times, soon we had killed the last one, we were then confronted by the krogan before, he immediately ganged up and started to fight us, in the end we won, we then headed back to the shamen, he said that as a full fledged krogan it was his commander to choose, your dad who only wanted what was best for us led the discion to me. And from the time I spent with shepard I knew that he was the logical choice so I went with him..." "That's why your so tamed! That's probably the best story I've heard! How did you gain control of your body I mean you must have been anxious to get out, did you ever regret going with Shepard?" "Not really, he's my master and I will follow him to our death..." I nodded silently, "I've got to do some things little quaren body..." "I glared at him, "Heh that's what your dad said you do!" I said, "Uh where does the way to the middle floor?" "Uh you could take the elevator you know..." "No I meant the air condition and maintance shaft?" "Oh it's on the other side of the area inside the life support system room." "Thanks grunt! Good to see yah!" I hit the door console and I charged down the hallway, I ran into the hallway, it had a small sign above one of the doors, Life support system. I slowely walked in and found myself starring face to face with a Drell. "What are you doing?" "Uh not sneaking around... Aww forget it I was making my way to the air shaft." "Well since you're here, I'm Thane, a Drell assassin, and I'm here to serve you and captain commander Shepard. I'll spare you the details of how I met your dad.... If you don't mind I've stuff to do...." "Well nice meeting you.... Pussy...." I ran towards the ladder heading up into the air shafts, it was above my head, Thane stared up and laughed, "Hey doubt you could get up there!" "You wanna bet!" "Sure! Two thousand credits?" "Deal, we set the credits down on the table, I slowly backed out into the hallway, I focused on my legs to do all the work, I sprinted towards the wall, I leaped with my feet jutted towards the wall, I kicked off the wall and ran upwards at full speed, I rolled around and wrapped my arm around the ladder rung, I looked down at thane, who was probably twelve feet below me. I wrapped my legs around the bottom rung and swung down and picked up the credits. "Pleasure doing business with yah!" I continue climbing up. I came to the top, it was beginning to get dusty, I found the second ladder, I climbed up as fast as I could, I opened the air duct, I looked around the room, I was in the main battery room, I slowly climbed through, I was greeted with a face full of pain, The turian was kicking me, I wiped the blood off my face from the claw marks. He came around for another shot, this time I was bloody ready, I grabbed his foot and twisted it, "Fuck!!!!!" he landed with a loud clank against the mesh floorboards. I slowly got up, "What the fuck was that bloody for!?!?" "FUCK YOU KID!!" I got up and set my anger aside and tried to help him. It turned out that I had broke his bone in half, mordin who was there in a flash aided it, "Sorry man, if you hadn't of attacked me you wouldn't have a broke leg." "Aw forget it, you really are as strong as your dad said, I'm Garrus, the ships turain, I aided your father in the search for saren, He and I are the toughest here!" "Actually that's questionable!" he chuckled a cold laugh, "Yah well just see about that." I threw Garrus the coins that I had won from thane, "Get your self something!" I charged down the hallway towards the mess hall. It was pretty vacant. I mean extremely vacant. I opened up the door to the kitchen, inside was a huge frozen fridge full of food pastes. I went giddy, Damn I love this stuff, I had grown up eating paste non-stop. To the point that I would get a hangover from it. Supposedly this stuff makes quarens react the same as human with hangovers. I realized that this was going to be a problem without my steroids, then again I was in a fridge the cold air minimized the risk of getting a virus, probably just a allergic reaction. I snapped the helmet out of the air tight seal and set it down, I sunk my hands into the chocolate flavored pastes. I squirted it into my mouth. It was delicious. I was t done yet I grabbed another this one was hamburger flavored. I gulped it down, then I started getting woozy. I pulled the helmet back on... The thing about hangovers... They are extremely painful. Before leaving to go to the bathroom to throw up I grabbed a hand full of the tooth paste like containers and stuck them into my suits built in pack. I ran to the men's restroom, I locked the door behind me, I kneeled down by the toilet. "Aww fuc.... YAAAUUKK!!" I puked up a mouth full of red liquid. "Fuck that's not good... YUAAAK!" I forced myself to hold it down, it was well worth it... I think..." I flushed the toilet and opened the door to find that keegan was outside. "Uh do you need something?" "Yah the thing is... Those pastes you ate had gone past the expiration date..." "No wonder I feel like shit!" I think it's over..... Shit maybe not...." I rushed to the toilet and puked out more red liquid, It was apparently blood. "What did they do to these?" they've been sitting out for a while so we decided to dump at the next stop. I clicked the helmet back on. "That's one he'll of a hangover!" I exited the bathroom and followed Keegan to the elevator, the pastes to me was more or less extremely toxic, I started to trip over my feet, "Are you okay Neil?" "Oh god this is still happening!" I found my vision begin to fog, as I'd I had smoke one too many cigarettes. "The hangover for this stuff normally last a day, if not less." "God to know... I don't feel good..." "Here let's go see mordin..." "No I'm good.... Okay.. Let's go." she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and supported me so she could lead me to the medical lab.

Keegan carried me over to the elevator and carefully set me down on the ground... More or less dropped me, "Sorry you weigh a ton." I lied down where she had set me, I couldn't feel my legs... I wondered if it was more than just a hang over like food poisoning... The elevator jerked to a stop, I raised my hand for Keegan, she grabbed it and pulled me up off the ground, along the way there we ran into dad, he seemed to be tired or just really annoyed at me..." Keegan set me down on the medical table. Mordin walked in, "What is wrong with you!?!? You're in here almost every hour!" "I may have eaten some bad food... It was a accident..." He sighed and pulled out a bottle of pills and a syringe, he first handed me the pills, "Swallow one and it should prevent you from getting any worse, it will also help you ease your hangover. "All of a sudden a loud lough came over from the other side of the wall. I starred at mordin he was wondering who it was. "By the way I needed to tell you, those steroids are done, I need you to take off your suit so I can inject it into your arm. Okay but if I get sick it may end my chance at the next mission... But I'll do it!" I quickly removed the helmet and I stepped into the de-fusion chamber. The suits were technically attached to your body so that they can't be ripped off and so that they are basically bonded together to increase the suits strength. It takes a chamber to break them. The only removable part is the helmet and even that is hard to do, they are basically forced on by the oxygen inside combines with the oxygen outside making a sort of vacuum due to the suits pressure adjusters that help to prevent the body from exploding. The quarens on the other hand unlike me never take their helmets off, heh when you think of it... It's gonna eventually kill me! Mordin inserted the needle into my grey flesh, the queer thing was is that mordin kept eyeing me, as of he had never seen a quaren before. "What?!?!" "Uh sorry your appearance sort of... Uh surprises me...." "Why you never seen a quaren's face before?" "No... I mean yes... You're just so...... Beautiful.... More beautiful than a Asari!" "What do you mean....?" "It's just... I expected you to be part uh... Synthetic." "Why would you say that?" "Uh there is a rumor among space that quarens are part organic and part synthetic..." "actually you're kind of right I'm fifty percent organic and five percent gaseous, and forty five percent synthetic. Check this out! I removed my chest armor plate to reveal a semi-transperent skin, you could just barely make out my veins, "What's the different? All animals have veins!" "Look closer!" the truth was that my bodies veins were synthetic, meaning they were made from parts, the veins were the second circulator system, let me give you a little background information about my life, I was born on board the original Normandy and then dumped off at the citadel, there I was given to a human family who gladly took me in. As I grew up I started getting into a lot of trouble, I eventually ran into a problem, the parents had put me in somewhat of a weird state, they didn't want me to believe that I was different but that I was human, so they hired a doctor to genetically try to convert me into a human, back then the tech was low grade so they inadvertently removed my real circulatory system, in that time the only logical way to save me was to replace my original with a synthetic replacement, except that the only parts that could be used were unknowingly corroded in element zero, or a biotic agent found to create a biotic, the results ended in me gaining a not only fast rate of speed, a extremely strong heart and a ability to literally damage my body to a point where all my bones are shattered and to still be able to walk. This exposure to the Element zero has had some rather bad consequences, it lowers my immune system to a point where I have to use steroids, also the fact that it ever so often causes me to send electrostatic charges into other upon contact. My family had to literally insert contacts into my eyes that altered my vision so when I looked at myself it would appear human, the same to everyone around me... So in reality I only knew what humans where, so aliens really were new to me. Eventually I became addicted to eating, and the hangovers became natural to me, but I usually am on steroids that prevent them.

The doctor lifted his eye brows at something. "What? What's wrong!?" "Uh you realize that you are transparent..." "Yah but is nothing I've bet you've seen before!." He walked over closer to me and reached out and touched my body, "What the hell?!" he looked down at his hand, and realized that I wasn't lying my body was composed of five percent gas, my body was also scaly, it was covered in body scales, they measured at twenty millimeters each. I watch as he slowly and nervously injected the needle into my skin. It came to a stop in the vein. The interesting thing about the synthetic part is that it is composed of nano-bots so that they will rebuild the veins in case of a puncture just like clotting in humans. The doctor pulled the needle out, it started to seep out, a red liquid. "What is that blood?!" "Not exactly, my circulator system is basically circulating body fluids or blood, that goes to the brain, and white chemicals to the non human parts, so that means that I'm basically two different bodies in one. The only living part in me was my skin and my brain... The blood is created from the the oxygen I breath, now you know why the quaren have no immune system, the aren't born with one.

I pulled the chest piece back on and then I compressed it back into place, hopefully I could change my armor, the armor I ordered should arrive soon... I hoped before the next battle. I exited the medical bay and made my way towards the comm-room. I stepped inside to find everyone was gathered again. They were segueing over something, apparently they had to go silent to the collectors ship. They didn't know if the ship was officially shut down due to the reputation of the turains to skip over that detail... "Everyone be aware.. We have just entered into the crash site, we will be running on silent." "All right be prepared to board, everyone in their armor just in case, we don't know what we will run into there... They dispersed and I followed grunt into the armory, he handed me a rather heavy gun, "What the hell is this?" "It's a sniper rifle!" "Could you give me something a little bit... Lighter?!" He lifted the sniper rifle out of my hands with little effort, he set it down next to the others, he found a smaller weapon it resembled a compact mp5 (mp5 is a small sub-machine gun that is light weight and it as well as extremely fast firing. It is probably the best choice for combat. I grasped it between my hands getting a good feel for the weapon. It was inscribed with a N7 insignia. I stowed in into my suits holster, the guns in order to be stored much more efficiently they were attached to the suits or armor so that they basically compressed or fold up to the suits backpack. When need you it all you have to do is just lift it out and they unfold automatically. "We move out now!!!"

Chapter 3:
We head to the ships airlock doors. "Does everyone have on their space mask?" I checked the suits air piece, I has five hours air... Maybe less. "To warn you guys since this ship is inactive the mass effect fields are in active, basically we've got no gravity." "HELL YAH!!!!" everyone turned to me..." "Uh... Nothing..." I whispered "yes!!" The doors closed behind us and then the ones in front of us opened. I looked around, the ship was constructed of some kind of organic material. I walked ahead, it was silent except for the sound of my respirator and my breathing. I walked over to the wall, hmmm I wonder... I sprinted towards the wall, I jumped and leaped over the wall, I then jetted my legs against the wall, since the gravity was gone I was floating I made my own gravity by basically walking on the wall, by landing and walking along the wall to slow down my speed. "Heh guys check me out I'm walking on the walls!!" I started walking along the walls, I kept my pace up with the team who missing out on the fun stayed on the floor. I ran ahead and found a good distance and continued going up the wall, I sprinted and jumped, I rolled so that my legs were upside down, I bent my knees as I hit the ceiling cuttioning me As I landed. "DAMN IT NEIL STOP FUCKING AROUND!!" it was my dad who seem pretty pissed. I ignored him and continued on, "DAMN IT NE..." "Shepard you should let him, he could be pretty useful with his skills as yah know being able to survive in these conditions and his strong body, he could easily be a look out..." "Fine... NEIL SCOUT AHEAD AND TRY TO FIND OUT IF YOU SEE ANYTHING!!!" "SHUT THE FUCK UP, I'M WEARING A BLUETOOTH YOU KNOW!!! STOP YELLING!!!" "Sorry I forgot about that... Everyone was holding their ears, he dropped his yell, "Neil so can you do it?!" "Sure I guess I'm already up here..." I walked up ahead and crawled along, the ceiling started to slant upwards to a larger expansion, it grew into a mammoth sized room probably the size of the island of Hawaii, and that's the big island!! It went up about the size of the of two empire state buildings tall. I started up the encline only to find that I was unable to go any further because of a large row of at least a million egg shaped objects. Now most people would think dont fucking touch the object... But what's the fun in that!?!?" I pulled out my SMG and loaded a thermal clip into it. Slowly... I kicked at it, it snapped into a dust cloud, I cleared off my visior and found that I was starring face to face with a skull of a human, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!" I jumped back and fell on the ceiling. The skeleton had probably meant the ship had been crashed for quit a while, I approached the tomb again, I slowly reached in and lifted the skeleton out of the egg. It was pretty odd, the body was a skeleton alright but it was as if it was still breathing. Upon closer examination the whole body was practically synthetic, that would explain why it was still alive! I drug it out of the egg and aimed ahead and kicked the skeleton towards the floor below, I then followed by kicking off the ceiling, I then clamped onto the skeletal and rode it down to the ground. With in a few hundred feet from the floor the skeleton started hacking up a white substance. "Wha....... The hell?!" I freaked it's eyes where blood shot red and it skull was moving. Below me the others were aiming at me and the skeleton. It spoke to me in a dark tone, "Help me please... I'm in so much pain... Make it stop!!!" I wrapped my arm around the body and straightened up our landing. I was soon surround by the others and they were aimed on killing it. "Move aside Neil it's a husk they are zombies those eggs house the soldiers who were captured and this is one of them..." I knocked the gun out of dads hand. "What the hell are you doing?!" "Dad he is still human! He was making a conversation with me!" "It's true I'm still human, they hadn't successfully drained my brain the ship was crashed so they count finish the job... Got make it stop... Please the pain it's tearing me apart...." I grabbed the medi gel from dads pack, I made him swallow a antibiotic, "This should ease the pain." he nodded, What do I look like?!" "Wait you don't know what you look like?!" "No... I was paralyzed for a long time.." "Well let me put it this way... Have you seen a husk before?!" "Yah I remember fighting with the alliance and running into those bloody bastereds... Why?!" "Well your one of them now..." "Aww fuck it... I hate this now how am I suppose to live my life?!" "You know we may have room for you aboard the Normandy... As long as you promise not to eat us..." "Hey thats not funny but aren't you against husks?!? Commander shepard?!" "Well yes but not against humans!" "Do you have a family?" "Actually I did... They lived on the Illium..." "We need to keep going we are looking for a mass accelerator..." "Uh I know where it is!" "Okay can you show us?!" He nodded and walked ahead. "Shepard can we trust him?" "He's all we have got right now."I charged ahead and caught up with the husk human, for a husk he was still scary, in my view he was oddly familiar, "What's you're name?" "I don't remember, but I was once a turain, I remember being sent onto the ship called the Normandy, it was under control of by captain Anderson..." "Shepard stare went cold, it can't be! Is that you nihlus!?" "Damn that's my name! Now it's all coming back I was dead completely they transported my body to the spikes and then I was turned into this. I looked from dad to to nihlus then back. Apparently dad new him. But what I was wondering was how the turian got on a collectors ship! I looked around, something was not right the whole ship was rather empty, not a single turian in sight, it was as if they just packed up and left after shutting the ship down. "Dad where did you get the info on this... Shut downed ship?!" "The illusive man, why!?" "No reason." I walked along the long catwalk. I had gotten a few more steps when I found the mass accelerator. It was jammed into a large computer terminal.... I as wanting to be a hero turned on the system, I found that the whole system was in under a large firewall leading to something. I rolled under the console and removed the cover, there I found a few thousand sets of wires. I pulled out my standards issued pocket knife. I pulled out the knife. Time to go old school! I thought to myself. I looked around the large hollow area for the color coding. I found it but it made no different, it was in a alien language. I decided to cut the wires to see what happened, so I cut the first wire, this wire was connected to the ships air supply, it really made no difference in here due to the no power. I rolled to my side and found a blue wire and ran my hand along it to the destination, it lead into the computers mainframe. I sliced it, the computers suddenly shut off. I then found another wire in the bunch, it lead to the ships control console, I took the wire and cut the wire and rewired the controls to the mainframe so that if the possibility the wires were booby trapped it would still have a route leading into it. I then opened up the systems fan coolant. I sliced through it and yanked the fan out, I threw out of my way, then I located another board, I removed it and found that the system was booby trapped, sitting there was a large military grade cannon shell with a wire heading into the the firewall. Another leading into the ships console. I carefully found the fuse which was a small servo hooked to start the light when the console or mass relay is removed and if so it would send a wave to detonate. The fuse was motion sensitive. I carefully cut the wire. Immediately I was sent a bolt of energy that reacted with the metallic fuse that blasted me back where I was sent flying back and cracked my helmets visor. I blacked out.

I woke with a start, I was lying at grunts foot. He was rapidly firing at enemies. I felt a stinging pain in my chest. I lifted my hand and felt my chest, "Holy fuck," I strained my hand back to my face, in my palm was a load of white blood, the suits chest plate had been blown off exposing my body as well as slicing through some of my skin. My vision was still blurry on the edges, I couldnt move body without sending a burning sensation through out my body. I moaned towards grunt, "Help me...." I lifted my arm up to him, I lower his left hand down to my aid and helped me to my feet, I wrapped my arm around his neck, my whole body was shredded in places. I tilted my head around looking for a medi-gel pack. Mordin was firing ahead, I lifted my helmet off, no sense wearing it now. I found it that the ships mass effect fields were back up, the air was circulating now. I wiped the blood off my face, it was white. I walked with grunts support towards the evac point. (the area where we had entered.) I fell a few times, we had gone no more than twenty feet when we realized that the husk were coming after us. I lifted the pistol up and out of grunts suits pocket, I then aimed the gun and added some support. I sent bullets into a few husk barely bothering them. "What the hell!? Why don't you Bloody fucking die!!" I reloaded the next clip into the cartridge. Ahead the husk had aparentily blocked our exit. "Grunt set me down towards the wall, I'll provide cover support while you get yourself out of here... I need to do this." "Damn it Neil I won't loose you, we need you more than ever!" "Do it this ships gonna blow up the Normandy if we don't..." I pointed towards the airlock door. "Go now! And come back for me I can handle things now I'll try to shut off the ship once more.... Go Now!!" He turned around and started off then hesitated, he threw me his krogan shotgun, "Use this and win this battle." I could barely lift it but I made do. I worked my way up the wall, I got to my feet. I aimed the shotgun at a group of husks, I sent a burst of bullets colliding into the enemy husks. They fell in a lump. I spun around and fired a bullet into the husks on my left. The bullet puncture their body, I aimed at the next one, I lifted my finger on the trigger and prepared to end its life. Then something unexpected happened, it fell to the ground and died, I looked down at my gun it hadn't gone off. "What the fu..?" another bullet sailed into the enemy. Then another bullet sailed through the husks and this time it refracted off the floor and into my thigh. I grabbed at the leg. I gritted my teeth, "FUUUUUUCK!!" It broke my leg. I fell to the ground in sheer pain. On by one the husks were being shot. I frantically scanned the area for the shooter. Eventually there was none left. Then I remembered something, the geth ship was still stationed here. I deffinately didn't want to get captured, I looked around the catwalk was probably some fifty feet above ground. I would probably survive a fall from that... I hope... I rolled to the side and slide under the railing, I rolled around the railing bottom and hung for a split second and closed my eyes and let go. I fell and rolled down the floors and. Collided into a egg like structure and it showered into splinters as I kept going. I came to a loud stop on the floor. I heard a loud "SNAAAAAAAAAP.." I was so dazed that I hadn't notice that my left hand was broken. "Damn it I just can't fucking win!!!!" I lied down and found that I could go no further. I blacked out.

I found myself unable to black out the pain was too intense it dulled my brain. I stayed with my eyes closed. I held my breath, I could hear someone approaching. I force my eyes open. Above me was a rather tall black geth sniper. He had no eyes only a rotating socket that had a glowing light. He resembled a robotic terminator except that his was head had a long metal neck that made a caraspace. (somewhat like a no eyed alien that commenly resembles a alien from the xenomorph.) I looked around it was the only thing not trying to kill me. The pain was agonizing, all I could do was manage to raise my hand asking for aid. The thought of death was horrible at least I could try to live.

The geth lowered his hand and wrapped his four fingered hand around mine. He lifted me up. I cursed as I was pretty much dragged along. He fired a round from his pistol into the enemies, he set me down by the second airlock door. Probably leading to the geth ship. "What are you going to do with me... Cough... Spat..." "Neil commander, we plan on getting you out of here in one piece." I couldn't believe that a geth was helping me. But hey I'm not complaining! The door opened, the geth placed the helmet from the wall of the ships doors and fit onto my head. "No oxygen in here as well as no gravity no need for us". "Why are you talking in third person!?" "We are many..." The geth led me to the ships medical bay as he explained himself. Apparently he was exploring the same reaper ship that we were and he saw me get blown back and get left behind. He handed me a pack of medi-gel. "How did you guys get this on your ship!?" "We were able to make our own, it works on most synthetic beings like yourself. He sounded more or less like a computer voice animation. Had a somewhat of a darker ring to it.

"So.... Am I your prisoner?" "We don't believe you did anything wrong... Plus I am alone." "So where are we going?" "Well apparently Shepard commander is long gone by now... So I guess it's logical that you could stay with legion for the time being..." I stared into his glowing light. "Can I ask something.... How can you see?" "it's easy... I take in the image as a data stream kind of like a camera except that it is much more vital than that, it feeds through all geth like a giant system." I couldn't help but think what I was going to do with legion. It was harmless enough except that it sort of worried me, geth didn't get along with the quaren, I found him more than just a geth, I sensed something about him.

"I don't suppose that you have any food on you do you?!" "We do not carry this f...o.....o...d that you speak of..." "You know something that you uh.... Eat!?" "Still confused...." "Ugn never mind." I wished that I had stolen some of the pastes from the stash even though it was still disgusting. I walked over to the ships deck. The floor was lined with long strips of glowing synergy. I was about to ask what it was when the ship went through the mass relay system. Since the gravity was low I started to float up. "Uh do you think you could turn on the gravity?!" "We don't need gravity like organic so ship was not equipped with them." "Seriously why do you talk like that... It's getting creepy..." I looked for a place to sit but since robots don't exactly sit down there were no chairs. So I took a seat on the floor. We had a long way to go to get to the citadel. I watched legion walk around, he had the same structure as quarens do, four to three fingers with a cow like leg support where two the knees jet out backwards instead of forewords, they had three toes that were closely like monkeys except that they were semi-clawed. Legion was extremely tame for being a geth and actually letting a quaren on the ship. They were at pretty much at war against each other.

The ship soon arrived at our destination, omega. It has been a extremely long time since I've been there last. The omega is a giant space station that originally functioned as a large mining station. But was soon depleted of its minerals and was later used for illegal activities. That's why it was such a long long time since I was there last. They accepted any kind no matter what race... I think... Legion handed me a small kit of chemicals, "What are these for?!"  "They let you take on the form of others.... I was suppose to give them Shepard commander.... But I think you better use of them then him." I followed legion through the ships airlock door. We stepped into the room and immediately were swarmed by a squad of soldiers. 

"Oh shit!!!" I drew my gun, I had lost my other ones so I borrowed one from legion. Legion drew his weapon as well. "Shield your weapon now." the soldiers stowed their weapons. I lowered mine but kept it ready just in case. "You have a geth and they aren't welcome here..." I raised the weapon and aimed it at the batarians head. "He has a name you know and for your information he is one of the good guys!" "Aw dont fuck with us well have you killed in a heart beat!" he stared behind me. Then I understood why the stowed their weapons. I frantically looked around and formed my plan. A air duct was located above a group of heavy crates big enough for two people. Time went still I aimed up at the metal grate and fired three bullets into the hinges it swung down, I rolled and wrapped my arm around legion and pulled him with me into the air duct. All he could do was try to keep up. The dazed enemies soon realized what happened. I threw one of legions flash-bangs through the vent behind us. I heard it blow up. I charged down the long industrial air ducts. "Fuck it where the hell are we!?!?" I took a turn to the left. It lead into a large drop off that went down probably into the elevator shaft. Hmm I thought. I grabbed onto legions arm and dragged him down the sloped shaft. I fell a few hundred feet before hitting ground. The landing dazed me because of the steroids. Legion as being synthetic didn't bother him at all. I felt around the dark room. "Legion can you see anything?!" "Not real well..." I suddenly felt the ground lowering. "What the fuck!?" it was the elevator. That meant there must be a Emergency hatch. I found the pistol in my suit pocket. I aimed it at the floor. Then fired it three times not to break it but to heat up the gun. They ran on thermal clips so they glowed red when fired. I lowered the glowing clip to the ground. It hovered over the area. Eventually it went cold. I had found the door but it was bolted shut. I reached over to legion who was just sitting there doing nothing. "Damn it legion would you at least give me a flashbang if you have any more!?" "Why didn't organic just ask." he tossed me the flash grenade. I got real close and placed the half empty clip next to each other and fire a new clip at the hinges. I pried it open just a little bit. The elevator was full of mercenaries. I waited till the elevator came to a complete stop before biting off the pin and dropping it to the ground. I turned my head to the side avoiding the blinding flash. It exploded. I dropped down and knocked out a few of their men. I then shot the other two in the chest. I motioned for legion to drop down. The elevator door opened. I walked through. Apparently we had made our way to club afterlife's bar. I stowed the weapon in my sheath. The bar was large and was run primarily by batarians. Something about them seemed anti-human.... I just don't know... I decided not to order a drink.

The omega news tv flashed a picture of us. "These criminals are wanted for illegal entry and the use of illegal force reward is offered for their captures." immediately a pack of blue sons ran at us. I engaged my energy sword. I waited till they were with in range before I killed them, everyone turned away trying to hide their scared asses. I dragged the blue sons pyro out of the room. His suit gave me a idea. It had a shielded helmet and thick armor. I made sure no one was looking before I shed my armor and switched into the blue sons. No one would catch me for the criminal now!

I motioned for legion to go back to the ship. I had buisness to finish. Apparently someone had something of mine. I took a look at the geths computer terminal. They news said that they had located my gear from the omega facility along with various of my illegal steroids. I took to the streets and made my way to the slums.

The first check point went okay. The guards had told me to collect a gun from the armory because supposedly the place was under enemy fire. I collected a sniper rifle and a pistol. The suit gave me a lot more strength. I moved through the alley way and was met with enemy fire. I fired a shot from the cover of a barrel of trash. I peered down the scope and fired a bullet into the helmet of a police man. Apparently they were fighting each other?! I aimed once again. Then I got return fire a bullet in the helmet. It shattered the visior. I covered my face. A glass shard held itself lodged in my forehead. I howled in pain, I forced myself to rip the shard out. Blood spewed out and onto the ground in a white pool. I wiped the blood off my forehead. I fired on. The bloodshed went on for three hours. I had spent more than ten percent of my ammo. But it wasn't enough. The soldiers were gaining up on me. I was doomed, partly because I was a quaren and a criminal. I then remembered the chem-kit in my pocket. I first needed a suitable body. Then I remembered the troop leader the commander, I had killed him back at the check point. I charged back and ran into another squad of troops: they were not the kind that I had expected, they were assassins! One of them came to me to ask me what happened, I had a idea. I fell to the ground acting in pain. He came up to me offering me help. I pointed to the cover of a building. It was well shut off. "Please help me there..." he returned and pulled me in. The others gave returned for I waited till they were outside then I drilled my sword into the BSM's neck. He died. I quickly to work and injected the syringe into his head. It went into his brain. I then mixed the chems and then slide it under my skin. I shuddered violently. My whole body went into shock. I blacked out. I woke up, I found myself looking at my body. The dead body of the shoulder had changed into my body. I got up and shook the last of my other skin off. I quickly took the blood of the dead me.... So I can be able to return to normal. I then stowed it away. I ran to catch up to the other Blue sons mercenaries. "He didn't make it.... I had to uh put him out..." they laughed "Stupid FNG" I followed behind them as they aimed to concur the area. We stormed in. The results were disastrous. In the end we had lost. "All right get in you fuckin skum-bags!" the police man shoved me into a shuttle. "It's off to the purgatory for you!" This day couldn't get any worse I thought. The shuttle flew towards the purgatory. I wasn't the only one but I was the only blue sons there.

The shuttle came to a stop on the purgatory. A large police station for the skum of the earth. It was bad enough that I was stuck in this body but I was physically a Asari.... So technically I handle all their sexual and physical abilitys of the Asari. 

We went through the check point. The guards immediately stripped us down. Since I was a Asari they stripped me nude. Just to get a kick out of it. They laughed and made me dance for the guards's own enjoyment. Then the and the room arrangement. "Where are you going to put me!?" "Well since you aren't a good dance you shall go in... Cell fifteen." they led me into a large cell that housed two extremely large male Krogans. "Oh no... Fuck no!!!" The male Krogans at around eight feet tall looked extremely amused at my body. The guards literally through me into the cell. "BLOODY WANKER!!!" I landed on the ground as the guards closed the cage. "Have fun you three! Heh..." He left. The Krogans had started to get up and werent exactly looking at me. "Hey she's fucking mine so lay the fuck off!!" "No she's fucking mine you bloody brute!" they started throwing fists at each other. 

Normally under these circumstances, with being a Asari female and all I would had freaked out but I was enjoying the treatment a little.... Other then being half nude it was fine..." the krogan started throwing harder punches then they started to bleed. They were beginning to gain more area in their fighting. I backed off narrowly avoiding a sharp talon to the face. I watched in semi borrow as they broke away at each other. The guards eventually broke them up by threatening to electrocute them. Though they had been stopped it was clear who the winner was. He was a seven foot eleven inch krogan with the markings of a exile clan leader. I thought the markings resembled that of Indian. His body was a heavy and bulky with tons of muscle. And a little side note the krogan are known for their uh... Uh how do you say... Uh quads... (A hint: humans have a pair and quad means four..) nor do you know that they have a pair of penises instead of one... Disturbing I know... Not only do they have dual things but they are a lot more erect... If you know what I mean... Though the worst part is is that they don't care how the other feels its about when I'm done we're done... So expect a bloody load of pain! "I am the winner! The mighty leader Czar!" I had a bad feeling about this. The behemoth slowely moved towards me and as soon as he got hold of me the guards came to the bars. "Am I interrupting something?!" "UH FUCK YAH IM GOING TO GET BLOODY RAPED HERE!!" "Well are you going to do it?" "That's perverted!" It was bad enough that the krogan want to... Mate with me but now the bloody guard is going to watch. "YOU ARE ALL BLOODY FUCKING WANKERS!!" the guard recoiled, I literally screamed it. And apparently everyone heard it. The guard laugh as he left us alone. The krogan was now more interested in me then ever. They like the fights. I was charged at and thrown on the bed. "Oh god this is bloody fucking Shit! I thought. I soon realized who the dominate male was here. He shed his armor and exposed a pair of four testicules and one erected dick. I flinched, of god I would regret this later on. He started to stroke his prized possession, I was so not fucking ready... The krogan continued for forcefully stroking his one and a half foot long dick. He then brutally through me on the ground. I hit with a thud. The whole thing seem to be in slow motion. The Krogan ripped the rest of my clothing off and pushed me down onto the ground, he slammed his large dick into my small vagina. It went in and sent me into sensory overload. My whole body went numb and I could feel the spine tingling urge run up my spine. He grinned and slowly inched his dick further into my vagina. It stung to a point to where it was unbearable. He was ripping apart my body. I felt it slowly exit then was for fully jetted back in at full speed. I felt it slam againts my back wall. It was like injecting needles into your penis... It fucking hurts. My body went limp. I was full of sensations that I never thought possible, it was a mixture of sexual pleasure and brutal pain. The krogan slapped me hard on the ass. It sent me even further into his clutches. The krogan let me loose, he lifted me up by the neck and drug me to the bed and climbed on, he laid on the bed and placed me his extension. He was obviously enjoying himself. He forced me down to his chest. I howled in pain. I couldn't feel my whole body. He was waiting for me to get tired. Then it hit me. The krogan came to a finishing move, Krogans tend to hold twice as much cum due to their quad testies. It poured into my body like a river. It was not only cold but very sticky. The krogan fell flat on his back moaning in exhaustion. I tried to get up but he held me down. He finally gained back some of strength. He lifted me up off his dick. I moaned in agony. "Fuuuu.... I can't do it any more... Please stop..." the krogan saw this even more reason to continue. "Well since we've tried the most general types like make some up. "Oh god no!" He grabbed my head and jammed my mouth over his wanker. He thrusted me back and forth along his dick. It tasted far wares then I had thought... That's because I never imagined this! He started shuddering, "Time for your milkshake!" he cummed a large load of it too. I gaged but couldn't keep it from being swallowed. It seeped down the back of my throat. It stung my throat and tasted like shit. He let go and I jerked my head off. Cum was running out of my mouth. I coughed up a wad of semen onto the floor. "GUUG FUCK HAAHK..." Well that was fun wasn't it!?!?" "BLOODY HELL THAT WAS FUCKING THE MOST FUCKING THING I'VE EVER DONE IN MY LIFE?!" he chuckled and kicked me to the floor. He placed his sharp clawed foot on my chest. He lowered his heal and pinned me underfoot to the ground. "Let's try a new one... Let's start with me, I will stroke you till you are willing to do it again. He slowly moved his thunder law over my chest and then rubbing my breast between his twos. I actually felt a little bit of pleasure in this... He then moved upwards and placed his soles on my face. He then started to toe with me... (Don't ask I could even come up with a better phrase) he inserted a long claw into my mouth and shook it around. It was horrid. I gave in I couldn't stand it anymore. I intentionally blacked out.

Day 2: purgatory infirmary

I woke with a start. I was in on a stretcher being rushed somewhere. The guards were just simple doctors... I could easily escape I thought. It was now or never. I tried to get up. Then it hit me a large electrostatic emission surged through my skin. The guards had strapped me down. Apparently they didn't want me escaping. "Well now that he's awake we can send her back to her uh partners. That was quite a show you put on... We were surprised that you actually survived so much torture..." EM two: "Yah most krogan would have killed their mate unless she's another krogan." The rolled me behind a curtain and gave me a all around check up. Then they gave me some heavy pain killers as well as medicine for my wounds. The weird thing was that they were being nice to me yet I was a criminal! Though I dared to ask them why. The guards then released the straps and banded me off to the guards. The wrapped thier arms tightly around my wrists. The led me back to my cage. The krogan was still asleep. The other one was gone probably off at the wreck room. The slammed the cell door shut. I was quick to learn that they had no way to escape. I was utterly exhausted. I laid down on the top bunk. It bloody uncomfortable but I would have to make do. I started to drift off into sleep. I started to dream about what went horrible wrong?"

I woke up to the sound of the cell door being opened. Apparently it was lunch time. The guards who were carrying electrostatic guns hoarded us towards the entrance to the mess room. I was about to go my seller ate way when the krogan grabbed me by the arm. "You're with me now!" Fuck I thought... I tried to free myself from the Krogans clutches. But with no luck. We were pulled into the long row of fiberglass tables. I was drug through the line by the krogan who apparently took more food then the others. The food was a shitty paste. I couldn't get any because the krogan wouldn't let me. Then I new why, he was trying to show me where my place was.... Krogan hate any species in the galaxy, probably this one hates me the most...the krogan walked me over to the table, he set me down hard. He still kept a solid grasp on my arm. I was getting tired of this, I reached into my pants pocket, I realized that my weapon was gone! I looked around, the other inmates where busy eating. The krogan grinned. "Looking for this! Heh.. Bitch.." I Cursed under my breath. I was stuck under his command. If to make anything worse I was probably going to be stuck in here for ever!! 

The krogan began to stomach down two whole packages of pastes. I hadn't realize that I was hungry till now. My stomach was hurting. I looked around, apparently I was the only Asari here as well as the only female here. I the krogan finished the last paste. He looked around the room, apparat fly from the others looks he was defiantly the leader of this facility. The diversity of the races here was huge. There were Krogans, salarians, batarians, tons of vorcha, turians, volus and even Drell. I turned back towards the krogan, he yanked me up and drug me towards the exit. I cursed under my breath. I lifted a finger at him when he wasnt looking.

The guards threw us back into our cages. The krogan still holding onto me threw me on the bed. "Not fucking again!!" Except this time he didn't. He sat down on the bed with something vital on his mind. "Awe why fucking now.... My personality was burning me to ask my bloody rapiest what was wrong." I thought in my mind. "Aw right it's killing me what's wrong a normal krogan would have raped me by now." "Aw what's the fuck to you!? As never mind, I've been thinking, it's not in my personality to subdue the same person twice, it's not in my culture or tradition. But for some odd reason I feel sexually attracted to you in a whole new way... I was wondering something... Will you uh... Have sex with me... This time not as brutally.... God this is freaking awkward...." hmm I guess I could do that, he seems willing to go a little softer. Then again, he is a krogan and is a brute.. At least that's my impression... But think about it I'm a male this really won't work out... And if I back out then it's probably... We should t even go that far... "Okay let's do this..." He nodded slightly. I slowly shredded my clothing, he removed his as well. I still could get over the fact that just last night I was raped and now I was freely having sex with my rapiest. Ironic isnt it. But why not enjoy the body why I'm at it... It's not my real body so I can clearly enjoy myself... I watched as the krogan moved towards the bed and sat down. I slowly approached and climbed onto. His stick grew to a chode, I slowly lower my body onto the thick hot dick. I felt it enter into my soft flesh, this time I did the movement, I slide up and down slowly at first savoring the burning sensation going through my body, it made my body quiver and shake, I started to increase my speed, he moaned "Yes yes yes!!!" I started to increase even more. The sensation broke into a long tickle that felt like well when you masterbate, (By the way it's hard to explain when youre a virgin you know... I'm trying here!) the krogan "moaned here it comes..." I felt the rush of semen and cum pour out of my dick and into my body. "Aw yeeeeesssss!!!" he moaned, It was still pouring in, I felt it moving through my body, "aww god it's still coming!!!" I felt my body was beginning to expand, finially it stopped, I rolled off and landed next to him and said, "god that was fantastic..." He nodded, I felt like that was the best sex I've ever had. I rolled over closer to the krogan, I wrapped my arms around him, "Let's do it again please!!" We started up and continued on all night till we collapsed from exhaustion. 

Day 3: the purgatory, execution plan:
The guards started talking about the possibility that commander Shepard will be arriving today to capture a rogue biotic named Jack...! I found this news quite interesting, if I could get out I can go find him! I watched as the guards started to arm themselves. The guards were paying less and less attention to us. I moved towards the back of the cage. They had apparently placed a lock on the air vents. I turned around to make sure the cost was clear. I released the energy sword. I quickly sliced through the locks. It swung down hard. I looked down at the bed, the krogan was still sleeping, it was better to help him escape I guess. I picked up the bolt and threw it at the sleeping krogan. He jumped to life, "Come on man were escaping, I have a way out of here, but we will need something from the purgatory's weapons vault. He quickly got his clothing back on, he ran over to me, then it occurred to me... How was I going to lift a two ton krogan!? Then I remembered the ability to reduce weight with mass effect shields. I focused my energy around him, I lifted him up into the air duct. I set him down next to me, "Let's go, I will need you to protect me.." he seemed to understand, We darted along the ducts, looking down shaft by shaft. Each one had rooms of other inmates, the place was on lock down. It seemed that no one was going anywhere. The krogan came thumping along. I turn, "Move quieter, the guards are probably looking for us now." He apologized, I eventually arrived at the last shaft, it was the last shot, I peered through, sure enough the armory was below, It was empty, no troop was there, probably off preparing to fight Shepard. I jumped real hard down and snapped the grate off the hinges. I slammed down on the ground. That's when I discovered that the room was much bigger than I had thought. A squad of troops were lined against the wall armed with predator pistols. I was soon tied up, I noticed my kit, I was drug towards it, I slowly and stealthily stole it. I looked behind just as the guards started firing bullets into the air shaft, then blood spewed out onto the ground. "Damn it I thought." I was thrown this time into a much stronger holding cell that was composed of many probably illegal alloys. I was also placed into a duel hand cuffs, one on my legs and one on my arms. I needed to get out of here, I pulled the kit out of my pocket to find that the tube was empty, the guards had probably known that I was not who I appeared to be all along.  I used my biotics to snap the door in two, i cracked the cuffs in half. I made my way to the armory. I made my way to the airshaft, I need to get my omni tool out of the cell, i ran and used  my mass effect field to propel myself through the shaft. The Krogans body was a bloody lump full of bloody holes. I walked past it escaping the gory scene. The intestines were hanging out. And many other guts were littered around the duct. I ran along looking for the cell we were in. I soon located it, it was cleared except for the gear I had left. I slide down and reattached the tool to my arm. It bleached into my skin. I flicked my wrist opening up my omni-tool. It was still loaded with all my data. I slicked the comm-link open, I tried to radio the Normandy, "Hello? Hello? Is anyone there!?" I got a slight response, "Who is this?!" "It's commander neil!" "What how!? We say you died on omega?!" how did you survive?!" "Look that's not important now, I need a evac stat!" "Okay we'll be right there! Hold on tight!" How I was going to explain this to my dad that I was a Asari was going to be hard not to mention that technically... I killed myself. For all I know I was probably a well known killer and the news about "Neil" death was probably made its way to the Normandy. I entered in my recovery beacon, it would send a frequency for the Normandy crew to pick up. I was done here. I climbed back through the shaft. I needed to get to the hanger. A few feet away was a group of criminals, they seemed to want to start something. I turned towards the opposite way. There was a large explosion comig from the inside of the shaft. There was obviously help there, I broke into a dead sprint and slammed through the grate, inside a squad of dead troops were littered on the floor. The room was empty. I must had missed it. I collect a gun from the dead troop. 

The next few rooms were dead as well. The ship was falling apart. I drove grabbed a helmet from one of the blue sons as well as his armor. It was hazard proof meaning that I could easily go into space. The hallway ahead was sealed shut, it was protected by a kinetic barrier, the wall had been blown up by ship cannons. I slipped the canister of oxygen into place and snapped the suit into a air tight seal. I then slowly walked through. The ship's outside was not black, it was grey. The starts shown brilliantly, I
Slowly walked along the long damaged structure, the floor was literally unstable, if I slipped no chance I would be able to be recovered. I spotted a ship out of the corner of my eye. "AW FUCK!!" the ship charged up a beam of energy, I jumped upwards and out into space, the beam sliced straight through the structure. I was now floating aimlessly. "Fuck now what!" I looked back towards the purgatory. It was now frowning further away. I lifted up my arm. I opened the omni-tool, One hour of air left. I sent the helmets bluetooth into my omni tool. I sent a last minute help to the normandy, "God damn it where are you, I'm running low on air here!" "Where are you we've been on this channel trying to reach you! "Why haven't you sent out your distress beacon!?" I cursed that's right. I sent the coordinates to the Normandy, and then engage the distress beacon. All I could do was wait. After this bloody trip I needed a extended vacation to somewhere cold!

Thirty minutes went by and I was beginning to wonder if they even cared if that I was stranded. I decided that what I was going to do. I opened up my omni-tool. I decided it was best to see what my omni tool was recording. I had installed a 24-7 survallence system software. Hopefully it was working and got the images of my "Tranformation. I scanned through it for the first ten minutes, the image was fuzzy but it got it done. By the end of the the twenty minutes the Normandy shuttle arrived. At first my suits helmet was tinted so they couldn't see my face. It was Shepard who had helped me in, as well as the krogan grunt and Tali. Tali was shit mad at me, she started to curse. Dad seemed mad as well. "How the fuck did you end up here!? And why is it that youre voice has changed and... Who the fuck are you!?" by that sentence my suit had defogged and the tinting was gone. Tali, grunt, and Shepard drew their guns, "You're the one who killed our son..." "Wait I can explain, he wasn't really killed... He is me.... It was uh... Gentic transformation, I used the body of a dead blue sons Asari, but it ended up that I had lost my actual genetic coding... It's all in my omni-tool look!" "Tali take it!" she walked over to me and removed my omni-tool. She was silent as she went over the data. "She.... I mean he's not lying." they stowed their weapons. "Neil... What the hell where you thinking!?" "Well it seemed like a good idea at the time due to the fact that I had my actual DNA then they took it and then they destroyed it so I need to find my other body that I injected my DNA into so I can get my body back." "Neil your bodies been cremated." "Oh fuck no.... FUCK NO!!" "Well you shouldn't have played dead man." "So I'm stuck as a Asari forever!?" "Well actually yes..." I hated myself, I had so much to live for but I might as well make the best of it. "Well I guess being a female isn't all bad..." Tali looked offended. "Uh... That's not what I mean..." "Hey Neil, what happened in there?" "Let's say that I was raped once and was brutally beaten by the guards upon escape... Also I learned that krogan have four testicules, the hard way..." grunt looked around embarrassed. "Hey grunt... I guess that's why you never mated!" "Hah hah very funny, at least I have four!" "Heh good one!" Tali interrupted, "Can we not talk about this right now what are we going to do about Neil!?" "I'll be fine as a Asari, I've lived this long, approxametly by five days... But il be fine." "By the way just to let you know we picked up one of your friends from omega after you mysteriously died..." "I didn't die.." "okay we thought you died, he told us "we" last saw you running into enemy territory... Then we found you dead..." "You mean legion?!" "How'd you know?!" "The use of 'WE' gave it away!" By the way the crew will be glad to know that there is a another Asari on board. I gave dad a queer look. "Kidding!" The shuttle came to a stop on the normandy's hanger. "By the way Neil we had recently bought a new Landing craft, it's called the SPAS-HARD V-1 or Space and Planetary Assault ship - Heavily Armor Rotary Dropship version 1." Yah I remember that... I had built the design in college at the university and never made it into production... Why?" "Well I sent in the design after your death to help make you famous, and apparently the company gave use one for free! And since I think is your ship I want you to have fun with it, it holds up to three others and one pilot, your the pilot so you can choose the crew... And no wont go I hate hazardous planets." "Did anyone in particular want to go?!" Uh Legion volunteered to go as did grunt and Garrus, he was more excited to go on it with me though I at the time I told him would be me but since your alive I bet you could go!"

I followed dad to the cargo hold, Garrus, legion and grunt all wearing heavy space and biohazard suits were standing in line. "Guys you don't have to be so formal you know!" they stood down. I pointed to the ship, let's board!"  

Post subject: Re: Mass effect 2 and mirror edge crossover
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:42 pm 
Blackredragoness
this is my charactors space suit and armor its in human form.

Attachments:
File comment: my charactors space suit/ armour (human)
LD5 Choas charactor.png
LD5 Choas charactor.png [ 1.95 MiB | Viewed 5291 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:05 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Kinda spikey! And LD5 on the parachute, nice!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:21 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Spiky indeed.
Sorry, pretty occupied these days, barely got to check in here.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:03 pm 
Blackredragoness
"Thanks mordin I was getting really exhausted in that body... How did you manage to find my genetic DNA?" "I had to take it from your dad and mom and then recombine it. So your a quaren now." Sure enough I was myself again! "I'm gonna go see dad now..." "Good idea." I felt ever though I would miss having to wear a suit but I did. I never had to worry about being knocked out. I would though miss eating. I have eat pastes now due to my horrible metabolisms. 

The Normandy was actually a lot more vacant than I had last entered... Over half the crew was gone all the human crew was missing I entered into the cockpit to find joker and my dad talking. "Dad I'm back!" Dad or Shepard was glad to see that I wasn't a Asari anymore and I was myself. "Where are we going?" "We are taking a quick detour to the citadel... I've got to help thane out with a family problem I believe Keegan has something to tell you and wants to see you in the bar...

The ship begans it's dock with the citadel. It was a long time since I had officially been in the citadel so I was glad to be able to see the place being rebuilt... It was not long ago since the citadel was hit by sarens army... But that's another story. "Neil I also needs you to go and collect some ingredients for the chef of he Normandy and some weapon upgrades from one of the weapons shop, and FTP couplings. Shepard handed me a small data pad. "Just great I can't wait!"

I followed shepard into the security room... There was a armored turian with a small heavy assualt pistol on his belt. He was about five feet taller than I was. I had maybe gone five feet before he turned to me and Shepard. "I'm sorry sit but it says you died and same with your son who has criminal records. "I... Uh... Was technically dead but what criminal records are you talking about for my son?" "Well for starters he evaded the police in a chase, he broke someones arm, drinking and driving and nearly killing a C-sec cop." "Hey give me a break I died..." "That's the problem it says you died in a raid..." The truth was I had committed at least a city of the crimes but I did not kill a CSEC guard. "How much can I pay you to keep this quiet?" I muttered into the guys ear.

In the end the c-sec guard let them through. I left dad and made my way to the upstairs of the citadel. Sure enough the enterna bar was full of life playing somewhat trance music. I walked over to the bar tender and he gave me a queer look... "What can I do for you quaren?" "What do you have? Alcohol wise?" He looked at me, "Uh I don't think I have any Dextro DNA friendly alcohols..." "I can handle them!" He sighed and I paid him a few bucks and he pulled out a light alcohol and poured it into a small shot glass. "There you go dude." I pulled out a small needle and injected into my small hand port and then press the needle down... Then I felt a seeding adrenaline rush. I pulled the mask off the holder and gulped down the drink... Immediately I started to choke but then it was over... The bar tender said nothing since I pulled the mask off... "Whoh I never seen a quarens face before... Shit that's creepy!" "I don't blame them that's why they wear masks they look like robots... We are part synthetic!" I wondered where Keegan was... "Hey... Bar tender is this the only bar?" "Of course not there is another bar on the bottom floor of the citadel... Why?" "No reason..."

By the time I managed to get to the second bar I was beginning to feel the effects of my shitty immune system. I was getting sick as a mule or what ever. A nearby bistander had taken notice and came to my side... "Are you okay?" "No I feel as if I was just shanked then shanked again..." "Let me guess your using immuno boosters?" I nodded half confused half glad that someone was smart enough to realize I was sick... "I was a war doctor, names doctor price... I was sent here to find you... A keegan is waiting for you in the doctors office... It's urgent we find you." I nodded and with the help of the doctor we made it to the hospital. I collapsed onto one of the sick bay beds. The side effects of the immuno boosters was wearing off. I injected another one into my system. The feeling went away. "Okay what am I hear for?" The doctor came in holding a clip board... "It appears that well... I'll let Keegan tell you..

"Neil... I'm pregnant..." "HOOOOOOOOOOOLY FUUUUUUUUCK!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!" I was going to be a daddy!!! "Why didn't you tell me?" "I though you were dead...." I wrapped my hands around Keegan's suit... I wouldn't die, I will always be there for you... I promise... So what else happened while I was... Gone..." "Well we managed to destroy the cerberous base and now we were in the process of helping out each crew member we were on the verge of the final battle... Then I found oh I was pregnant so the doctors told me to stay on the citadel but that's when I sent Shepard a message to find you and tell you I was here... I need to get to the quaren flag ship the facilities on the citadel are not well enough equipped to let me give birth I would die instantly... Also I was needing you to go with me I was hoping you still loved me... Do you?" "I love you no matter what... We will get through this no matter what... No lets talk about that baby..."

"What do you think we should name it? What is the time of birth expected... How in the hell are we going to take care of a baby? Where will we will, what do we...." "Neil your asking too many questions calm down... I guess you've never took sex Ed class. The baby as far as the doctors here can tell is that the baby is a girl... At least I think I was too busy awaking you that I didn't pay attention to the doctor... I'm so glad your here!" Keegan began to cry... I hadn't realized that many people though I was dead... It really heart a lot of people. I felt ashamed and guilty. I cuddled Keegan, "It's okay... I'm sorry I was in a tough spot... I wish I could go back and change it but I can't... The entire time I though I would never make it... I went through hell... I was... Raped in prision for crimes I never committed... I had only one way of escaping and that was with the deaths of many... A few times I felt like I would hang myself and I Almost did. In the end I managed to find a way... All I wanted to do is get back to you... I never once though that the life I left behind was going to be affected. And I'm truely sorry for that." She spoke in a hushed voice, "You weren't the only one who took a blow... The other reason I wanted to see you, I was with Shepard when I was charged with treason along with commander Shepard's wife... Tali... Since I was also considered a accompliss. I didn't know how to carry on... I wished to the ancestors to bring you back to life.. That's what I thought had given us a sense of hope and when Shepard came home with you... I escaped onto the citadel to escape a lot of tension... But I need to go to the flotilla more than ever... I'm afraid..." I nodded, "Don't worry well get this fixed... I think we should ge back to the Normandy... I'll talk to joker and have him drop us off on the flotilla before we head into the final battle we can solve this problem with two stones or what ever than phrase was..." Keegan let out a yelp in relief... Starling a few nearby medics. I hugged her tight. "Don't worry well fix this."

Back on the Normandy,
I dropped down on the normandy's sick bay bed... The doctor seemed to be too busy to notice the room was now being occupied. The Normandy was still low on rooms so I was suppose to sleep in the medi bag with Keegan. We had a load of problems... I had made a stop on the ships Network computer terminal... I found a page on quaren religion, government and law... Apparently they were based on the old conception that their anciesters would be the wisest and that the ship leader would have to stand up for their quaren criminal. Then they will have to present the facts and prove she is or he is innocent.

The only problem was when I got to my room I found a data pad on my pillow... "Note to Private Neil Schweinhart..." At first I didn't recognize the writing then it dined on me... The note was the same thing Tali had when she was conivicted... My heart raced... I skimmed over the pad... Apparently as being a quarian on the Normandy I was also in comptemt as being a criminal... "NOOOOOOO! Please you gotta be jokin me!" I had no luck one second I'm safe another I'm convicted again!" I have to talk to Shepard... If there was one person who could help it was Shepard. No doubt about it.

Shepard was still I arming himself after helping out thane... He was still shaken from the expirence. "Are you okay son?" "Dad... I've been convicted for treason by the quarian commanders..." "You too... It seems all the quarians have the same fate on this ship. I'll deal with Tali and you next since Keegan can't wait... I'll get to work on the case with Tali... You take care of Keegan... I'll find a way to make things right I promise." "Thanks dad." I muttered it was that I still had a bad feeling about the case. Joker came over the loud speaker, "We are now entering into the Flotilla airspace we should be able to land soon." "Thanks your cue."

We came to a stop and sure enough we were greeted by a small quarian task force... "We need to clean you up... This is a sanatized area..." I nodded and he sprayed the suit with some kind of metallic sprayer... The contaminates on the suit evaporated into well gas. "Okay he's fine!" The quarian led me back to Keegan and the others. "Look I know that I'm being convicted right now but we have a pregnant quarian I need to get her to the... Place where children are born..." face palm moment...... "I don't... Now if that's... I guess... I've never had a... This is weird." At about this moment some feminine quaren came in much taller than many of the other quarians she must have been a royal family... Her presence made me shudder. "Tali zorah if it isn't my young girl...!" I double took... "This is my grand mother?!?!" Tali turned to me as did the other quarian... "Yoou had a child Tali?" "Uhh... Yah that sounds about right..." "What's his name..." "Neil Schweinhart." "Uh not to interrupt but wife is having a child anyone care?" Thats about when the other quarian realized that I was right... "Admiral get the boy and his wife to the medical wing and fast a all paid trip since he is my nephew... Tali will represent them in court.

The hospital or child birth place was sure enough big and took up almost three ships... Due to the quarians immune system the hospital was a large bubble shape with doctors on one side and the patient on the other... The doctors ran in and started preparing a room for us... Thoughts poured into my head... I was going to be a dad... What was I going to tell Shepard... If Keegan can't stay on the flotilla with the possibility of treason.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:53 pm 
Blackredragoness
Where would my child stay it’s the place in the galaxy that could well keep both keagan and our child safe from danger especially if this reapor threat is looming on the boarders. I had to do something I mean tali is my mom and from the time I spent with here it was for sure that there was no way that tali as sweet and well peppy would do something so evil. Something inside me told me to go and figure out what the charges would be. I looked over at keagan. The quarian crew were carefully cleaning down her suit attempting to remove those unwanted and dangerous bacterial things that could be found on any planet yet no species can see them with their own eyes but with some microscope. Truly it was weird. She looked at me half expecting the room to be sealed shut and her voice muffled her voice erupted over the microphone located somewhere in the room to transmit between one room to another. Go already black ill be fine I can see it in your eyes you have a job to do now stop gauking and go save the galaxy. But black please come see me before you leave youll kill me if you don’t say goodbye. I felt the all to familiar feeling of guilt as if it was my fault. I pressed my hand against he glass border separating me from keagan. Turning I saw the eyes of someone I remembered from my childhood. It was none other than my true grandma.

Hello Black vas Normandy.I haven’t seen you sense you and your mom left for earth at child birth. The trial is about to start come on tali wanted me to come find you. I nodded. I got up off the floors and turned to look at keagan as I left I waved goodbye. The ship was connected to a huge what most humans of the 20th century would call a mothership. The heart of the quarian flotilla was a giant orb shaped ship that closely resembled the ship from another more 20th century tv show. Inside it was a whole different story it was almost like it was developed to serve as a galactic meeting place to describe intergalactic matters. The walls went up in a giant dome shape with a giant atriem shaped theme. The center of the dome shaped room was a row of theatre like rows of seats in a half moon shape all facing towards the same thing a giant 20th century court desk, that made me feel a little homesick for earth. In all my life I hadn’t had any other home. I saw mom and dad up front dad wearing his rebreather mask and a air tube connecting to the air chamber. I had completely forgotten dad was wearing it. Behind him garrus valkary and Thane the drell were sitting garrus wearing his oxygen mask shaped to fit his reptilian/ avian face and his long spike like carapace. Thane wore a suit with a full face mask and a pair of biker goggles tinted a dark orange completely hiding his reptilian like features. They both had come I guess the same reason I had, to see the fate of our crew members. I took a seat by garrus, as I sat down he looked up and spoke in a hushed voice. So how did it go? Is it a boy or girl!?” The question completely caught me off guard.. “Damn it.” Thane looked over at me, “Wait you didn’t ask?! Your stupider than grunt!” I felt as if I was the most idiotic person on earth. It should have been the first question I asked. I pondered over that until the hearing started. Between that a hundred or so other quarians had gathered to watch the trail. As everyone sat down I was motioned by dad he was looking quite discouraged. Something had clearly gone wrong.

I came down and was meet by a armed quarian holding a long shotgun. He spoke in a Russian accent, “You aren’t allowed up there without permission by your ships captain. I looked over at shepard he was getting pissed. Before he could throw me out grandma pointed at me and the guard quickly stepped out of the way. “You may pass now.” I nodded and darted to tali and shepard. They approached me and I could tell how bad it was. The guards had placed tali into a pair of handcuffs. Dad spoke in a almost sad voice, “Son its not looking good, there may be a way for that to change but of course im stuck here under lockdown… I can’t leave the presence of the flotilla so that being said there is no way for me or tali to go get help…” I shook my hands, “What the hell are talking about!? I haven’t even heard what the charges are yet!” “Son your mom was accused of sending active geth parts to one of the ships on the flotilla and they inadvertently were reactivated. The entire crew is assumed to be dead… If we continue on like this the odds of us getting to set foot in this ship is out the window… Look you may be new to this hole idea of leadership but with your skills you can get off this rock and find our for yourself. For now im stuck… Get Grunt and Jack or kasumi to go with you. I have nothing more to say.” He turned to the crying tali giving her comfort. Even if I didn’t know she was my mom until a few weeks ago it didn’t change the facts she was my mom. I had to do it. I got up and walked over to the guard… “Uh where is the bathroom? I have to… you know goo!!!” He nodded and pointed towards the hospitals direction. “Its just down there by the docking bay.”

I headed to the bathroom and checked inside… it was practically empty except for the camera positioned by the sink… Heh toilet cam… I examined the room looking for a means to enter into the place I enjoyed the most… Air ducts. Eventually I located a od shaped air vent. The vent at first sight was too small for me to fit into with my suit on. I was forced with to delemus. I would ether try to fight my way out and get dad into even more trouble or to go commando and slip into the ducts undetected. The second choice wasn’t idea but nether was putting the crew into danger. I fumbled inside my suit finding my bottle of syringes. I had five doses of steroids left. Each lasted a 24 hours so I’d be good till I get to the ship.

The worst part about steroids is the way you put them in… Swallowing pills would only end in them being wastes in the gut. No I have to inject them into my bodied through needle. Yippie Fucking doo!!! I quickly removed my helmet making a loud sucking sound that echoed in the bathroom. Then I slid the long sharp needle undred my smooth exsposed silver skin. I felt the colors in my eyes falter and I fell flat on the ground. My body was with in seconds completely exposed to the serium. I was able to remove the rest of the suit with ease. I carefully hid the parts in the bathroom trash chute. I could hear the sound of the guards comeing. Time to make my epic escape! Without the weight of the heavy enviremental suit I was able to slip undetected into the airducts.

These ducts compared to others was relatively clean due to the possibility that someone might get crude and toxic air. In the first few minutes inside the tube I felt the breathing in my body start to faulter. The drug made breathing harder for the first hour. I would have to be careful till then. I took frequent breaks making sure that I didn’t get winded. As I came to the first bend a group of voices came from the opposite end. “Are you sure that he went in here? I mean I don’t see him?” “He could be anywhere! “Well were are going to have to tell the crew… He could be a threat on our flotilla.” Rodger that Ill warn everyone, Shepard is going to pay.” I cursed I should have known that some would tell. I kept moving. Eventually I would find either the docking port or some dead end. Sure enough the dead end came first.

Shit! Fucking Shit! I threw my hands down in a fist causing a reverbing echo. I needed help if I were to escape but no doubt the flotilla would be trying to track any transmission coming too and from the Normandy. I needed a new and clean way of communicating. As I sat down trying to forget the cluster phobic feeling, in my brain. I couldn’t help but think of the class I had taken at the citadel it was on XX Human Century… There I had meet a few cool people, it was full of old 20th century movies like terminator and battlestar galactica. We had watched terminator and I remember something they used called morsecode. It involved sending a message in a series of rapid beeps that olny certain humans could translate. My guess was that no quarian could but maybe our ships AI could figure it out. I pulled up my omnitool and hacked into a open channel, Then I rerouted the connected to the docking Normandy. I searched through my brain eventually remembering most of the code and sent the short beeps and pausing all relaying the message.. EDi This is Black im stuck in the air duct need map and the Normandy to meet me inroute we have orders for me to board… This mission is classified. Don’t tell anyone but joker. Something inside was biting at my chest saying that the odds of them decoding it were slimmer than well a snowboard. I sat back against the tight fit duct. I was at the mercy of the oldest trick in the book.

Sure enough I looked down a code returned in the same sequence this time decoded as< “Black we got your message didn’t think aliens nor humans even used morsecode anymore. We are sending a map to the flotilla edi will hack the system and link you with the map… Done… Meet you in the hanger we are going to try to distract the guards… we’ll buy you as much time as possible.” With that I pulled up the holographic map dis[playing the virtual network of tunnels called air ducts. I felt a shiver down my spine if I ad gone any further id end up in the ships vat shaft… It would be the worst death in your life. I looked at the assumed dead end… On the wall was another panel preventing me from entering, due to its almost wall like features I had clearly percieeved it as such.

Afer crawling for a few minutes I found my way into the correct chamber. I peered down into the deck below. Joker was putting on a show playing his usual I fell and I cant get up… he did it when we first met. I banged my hand down on the shaft echoing the code… move him out of this area… he nodded and convinced the two quarians on duty to move him into the medical wing.

After the two cleared I out I jumped down still leaving the air duct vent open. “Shit!” I muttered that plan had completely slipped my mind. Hell with it I darted into the Normandy where the rest of the team greeted me. Maranda looked at me with soft eyes, “So is it a boy or girl!?” “I don’t know…” Mordin looked at me, “Told you not to do it! Take my advince not to have sex no you didn’t.” Jacob spoke for the first time since I saw him on board, “So what did they decide on shepard and tali’s case!”

I really don’t know one second I was there then shepard told me to take the Normandy to the outer rim of the galaxy to try to locate a geth infested ship… it was heading to the planet Haelstrom for some reason. Look I may not be the commander nor do I see myself as a him… You may look at ,me as someone who is a joke like… well joker… Anyways what im trying to say is that my wife and kid are facing a hellish time if they are banished that would mean that not only would they be forced to risk their lives trying to survive on their own or they could stay in the care of her own people… I know for a fact that you would want your kids to have the life you never had. So im going to do what my gut tells me and tract down this loose ship whether I get help or not.” After I gave this speech a few minutes went by before jack and grunt spoke up, “I’m in ive got nothing better to do.” (Jack) “Me too you and your dad helped me many times so its time I repay the favor. Grunt. By this time the rest of the crew joined in… I turned to the cockpit then a weird thought entered my brain… What about our pilot!? I looked at the door and sighed heavily.

At about that time I realized that I wasn’t wearing anything under my suit… When I looked down I was nude… I don’t know if that had anything to do with how they agreed but I was as nude as an naked mole rat. I darted to the room and entered inside… I quickly found a extra cerberous outfit and slipped it on. That made me wonder… was mom nude as well as every other quarian in the galaxy. It made me feel like ancient egypt from the textbook on earth.

I looked over at my bed… I hadn’t remembered the last time I actually fell asleep normaly usually I just blacked out. The feeling of total exhaustion filled amd overwhelmed me… seeing as how this was not the best time to sleep I quickly left the room extruding the temptation. Edi remenind the next people to service this ship to add a coffee bar. With dextro DNA blend.” “Why black?!” I looked at the ships cameras… Its gonna be a long night.” With that I walked out like ya see in the movies.

The Normandy started to leave port after joker made his way back to the ship, apparently his fake act made many of the doctors mad. We headed towards haelstrom.. Joker looked at me, “this is where your mom and dad relocated after shepard died your mom was put on a new mission… I still kept in touch with her but she took it hard. Then when cerberous rebult him she seemed so distant around him… its like the love is all over or something. But more on haelstrom what your back black the planet’s surface is constantly exposed to radiaton from the sun… Its not quiet stable. You should be fine if ypu and your team take cover in shade… Shepard nearly lost Jacob on this planet… Also the geth are here in large numbers… Watch your back. That’s all I can say.” Something definitely didn't feel right about the planet. Call me paranoid. I met the crew in the hanger. Grunt was fiddling with his katana shotgun. I quickly gathered up my weapons. This time I choose to go light i may need the extra mobility. I locked my heavy predator pistol and a close quarter sub machine gun into my magnetic holster. It was carefully attacked to my leg to insure quick assess. We boarded into the new SPAS HARD. Unfortunately the shuttle we normally use was not used to the planetary condition the radiation storm was throwing at us. Nor the hammerhead so that left the SPAS.

I climbed into the cockpit and pulled up the Holographic combat system. I linked us with Edi just so we could get the upper edge on the geth. Grunt climbed into the co- pilots seat. I looked back at the others. "There is only room for two more so who wants to go?" Jack climbed in as did Samaria the team's only Asari. You know if it wasn't for the fact that I was married Samaria would have been another good match. I slid the F-14 style cockpit shut and engaged the ship's COF system. I looked back, everyone ready?!" They nodded. I engaged the SPAS HARD propulsion systems. We lurched forwards still getting used to the arcade drive system. Damn it if it only like a video game. I radio joker to open the hanger doors. As they did a heavy wind sucked out anything not strapped down. In an attempt to keep the SPAS from being sucked out I hit the magnetic boots. I quickly dove out into the darkness if space. All fell silent except for the hum of the engine. I was beginning to like this.

Below the planet resembled earth only the difference was there were little to no oceans. Our destination was a island off the sea. Apparently the ship had crashed in the sea. From the reports I got the water was 90 percent hydrogen and nitrogen. I was surprised that the quarians had tried to live here. "Preparing to decent strap in guys it's about to get bumpy. I hit the ship's main thrusters and it burst into the planet's atmosphere. I hit the emergency coolant flow to prevent the structure from melting. "Uh Black are you sure this ship won't fall apart!?"
I shook my head, "Fifty fifty... I mean I've never flown it before." I checked the altitude descent pattern... We 're falling at mach 500... It wouldn't be long till the planet's gravitation law of motion kicked in and we would slow down. I reached up and pulled the breech level... A burst of mass effect energy erupted from the SPAS HARD' s plated shielding. we busted the speed to a more manageable descent. I pulled the anti gravity propulsion. This removed the AG.

The ground quickly came into view... I pulled the mass effect field brakes. We then hit the quick HULAP (ultralight Air propulsion) Sending a high precision burst of air to literally bounce off the ground like a sonar then it rebound and bounced back at us. We felt the speed suddenly jolting to a quick and effectively slow stop. By the time we had hit the ground the ship was just at sea level. I fell back in the carbon fiber seat. I wiped the sweat from my forehead. "Holy Shit!!" Well we are here so now what!?" I looked around. The planet seemed to be giving off a weird alien vibe. I looked up into the sky, the extreme heat wad radiating from the star. I pulled down my UV HUD. Let's go find these geth!" I pulled up my map of the planet. "EDi overlay all the incoming and outgoing frequency. If my hunch is correct then there should be some frequency the geth are using to relay back to CC. "I will search Black... Just be careful the planet is supposed to have storms soon and from our location that star may not last the next two days. I nodded.

We got out to stretch before we left the time it would take the map to load would be a few hours. I had to go to the bathroom. I left the group and went behind a set of trees. I was still not used to being inside the suit back on my old life I live off steroids now I have to piss through a small tube. it was like the opposite of an enema instead of going in it came out. I finished up and quickly made my way towards the others. I was beginning to feel a sense of unpleasantNess. I looked up the sky had turned turbulent, it was like the world was preparing to shut down. a thought came over me... it was that feeling of grief. How many aliens lived in this galaxy and how many would die if the sun did die. I knew there was nothing I could do... it wasn't my mission. I rejoined the group.

I fired up the planetary mode... As I did the ship's panels reversed revealing the camoflauged stealth system the engines shielded themself and the frame thinned out exposing a rough set of long barreled cannons. I armed the MEAC (Mass effect Auto cannons) and the MESWM (Mass Effect side Winding Missiles). Ready! The ship was located in the polar caps of the planet. Due to the planet being nearly twice as big as earth we had to kick the ship into full speed... The SPAS HARD could go on planetary mode 2000 miles and hour on 24 hours of Ezero. It was a price of tech straight out of sci do movies. Though at these speed it was really unstable. The only thing keeping me from blacking out was the mass effect generator located in the suit I was wearing.

In a matter of hours we had reached the poles. Between that were empty ruined cities abandon due to doomsday approaching. We parked the ship within a few meters from the crashed quarian cruiser. The frame was still intact so whoever had crash meant to survive. We got out. I remove the submachine gun from my holsters. "Alright we know what to do grunt you and Jack make your way into the ship through the back I'm going to lead a team through the front. Second priority is to look for survivors if you find any lead them to a safe area to recover later... His is a dangerous mission the system are probably going to be controlled by Beth meaning that if you enter into a room be sure to have a back up plan. We need to find a way to get the ship's power back online and find proof that the Beth were not active... This mission is a stealth don't shoot unless you have a perfect shot and remember geth explode when you kill them... Now let's get in and get out!" They cheered.

Our team entered into the ship through an emergency entrance hatch. The ship had landed at a bad angle so the only way go in the ship is by maneuvering on various surfaces and climbing on the walls. We entered into the ship's labs. It looked much like something off of star trek with a bridge filled with medical equipment science beacors, viles and other tools used to mix chems. The lab broke off into three secondary rooms one was a holding room. the other was a huge hallway leading into the ship's engine room. I looked back at the rest of my teammates. Clear?" As we prepared to escape to the engine room a sudden moan came from the holding bay. It was defiantly not Geth due to its human like voice, I broke into the room and was met with a bloody mess. Lying on the ground was a bleeding Aquarian. I dropped down next to him. Hem moaned, "Go away... It's not safe... Leave me. The geth are trying to poison US... We were trying to find a cure but the geth came to life... The air is not safe.... Before he could finish he blacked out. Something about what he said was biting at me... What did he air was not safe. I checked his pulse... he was dead. I pulled off his helmet exposing a greatly mutated face. It was clear that something had killed him. I used my omni tool and scanned him... Then my worst fear had come true... the omnitool read bio hazard! Before I could warn anyone else the quarians face exploded sending a cloud toxic germs. I was still wearing my mask but when I turned around the others had removed theirs. I screamed at the top of my lung trying to warn them but it felt like everything went in slow motion. By the time I yelled it the disease had hit them. Grunt fell to the ground moaning. Then fell Samaria. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I ran towards them... I knelt besides grunt... Hold on buddy well get you out of here." "Normandy come in we've got injured We a fucking evak now!!!" I grabbed grunt by his shoulders and pulled him all one ton of him. I looked down grunt was beginning to grow a few specs of whatever was in the toxin. "Grunt stay with me... Come on man I need you to fight it off." Grunt managed to let out a groan, "Black I can't get sick... I Fuck..." I wrapped my hand around his. I could tell he was sick normally he had a strong grip. Hold on grunt I've got an idea. I pulled out some medigel and applied it carefully to grunts wound... I had a feeling that it wouldn't do much it was all inside. After I released the pain in grunt I moved onto Samaria... She two had the pusses growing in her face. I applied medigel to her in the same area as grunt. "Normandy where the FUCK is the evac!?!?" "Were are two seconds from your location is the landing zone hot!?" "No but have the crew wear clean up suits we may have a deadly prothean virus.... mordin is not with us but he did split up... send in another extraction team to get him out..." "Rodger that!!" Ah it felt cool to be in charge.

The Normandy came in and a small crew of the remaining team jacob, Miranda, kasumi, and joker... together we pulled grunt and Samaria into the Normandy' s cargo bay. They quickly got to work sealing off us from the rest of the Normandy. I went into the corner and cleaned off my suit destroying any of the viruses trying burrow their way into my body. The Normandy took one final step picking up mordin and Jack. They were promoted to wear mask and they did. It turned our from mordin research that the disease was the plague that had hit the omega space port later that year. The only difference was this strand was a not multiplying disease so if would be easy to contain but due to its location it would require us to cut open the infected to remove the virus... Kind of like cancer I guess when you think about it. "Mordin how do we help them!? We can't loose them... I mean grunt is our teams muscle and Samaria is the team's biotic master... We've got to come up with s cure I mean come on!!" "Must find some gear... Not possible to do surgery the Normandy isn't suited for this time of procedure.. Was working on a new device... No No No not ready yet... Still in development stages. May have bad side effects..." I grabbed mordin by his collar... "I don't care about the side effects I'm not looking half my crew to some terrorist geth. "Okay fine I will get it set up meet me in the science wing.. Will just mention you will want wear your suit for this mission trust me." I nodded pretty much getting the idea... I got into the ship's armory and pulled on a Normandy standard space grade space suit... I plugged in a oxygen tank and twisted it into place... I plugged the air sealant into place on the helmet and fresh O2 poured into my face. Ahhh. Now to the science wing.

I entered to find mordin fumbling around with a giant metallic device shaped like a cathode ray pointed towards his medical table. I approached him I was still curios what the he'll he was doing. "Ah good timing must explain... You ever read the story of Jonas and the whale!?" "You don't mean...." "Precisely using a simple cathode ray and mixing various mirrors then running it through element zero one can displace size causing matter to shrink to smaller size for as long as the user wants.... You must reversed to grow again... With this science can be so much easier to cure people who have cancer or other dangerous disease and as well as making it easier for people to study anatomy." "So let me get this straight I'm going inside grunt!? Won't I don't know I high... BE DIGESTED BY HIM!?!?" "Not exactly the N-7 space suit cannot withstand acid at a scale of human stomach acid in case of accidental evacuation...." "So your saying if I threw up on my suit I'd be fine!? precisely so you should be fine... Just don't damage his insides... From what I know if you get in the virus should be easy to find. You ready to give it a a run!" What the Fuck was I getting myself into!? I cautiously sat down onto the table starring up at the Ray.... I couldn't help but close my eyes anticipating the beam shutting me with a high projectile Ray capable of burning me to thin paste. What could go wrong I muttered.

I watched as mordin using his omnitool started up the device he typed in something I could not understand then the machine let out a load groaning sound and before I could do anything it shot the laser that wrapped me in a mass effect field ... I felt myself suddenly shrink... I watched as everything in the lab began to grow to great heights. After I had shrunken to mordins settings I was no more than two inches tall. "Blackl did you survive!?" The sound of his voice was more like the sound of a loud oversized speaker. I grimaced at the spelling. I placed my helmets communicator. "Mordin talk any softer would yah!? Yah I'm okay... just small why!?" "Good I'm going to pick you up... Don't move got it!!" I replied... He lowered his giant three finger hand and careful not to hurt me pried me off the ground and placed me on his palm. As he did the world flew by like a being on an airplane... I forced back my vomit like instincts as I though the G- s affect my. "Mordin slow down your moving too fast!! AHHHHHH!!!!" I shut my eyes hoping that I would die or I'd black out before that happened. "Shiit I forgot sorry Black.... you will want to hold on. I tried to find that something but his hand was not built for hold quarians.

The team had to force grunt to the ground due to his and many other krogan fear of needles. "Mordin get these humans off me or tell Black too.... I'm not getting a fucking shot!!! AHHHHHH!!" "Its okay guys you can let him go we've got another solution. We need the room empty..." Grunt looked around, Mordin where's Black...." "Don't worry grunt he's fight here. Grunt struggled to see where I was then realized that I was either invisible or mordin lied. "Damn it salarian I don't fucking see him!!" "Okay here is the plan grunt we've got only one way to cure you... I've shrunken Black down to micro size he will attempt to enter inside you and destroy the virus from inside." "Why don't you fucking take it out of me goddamn!! I'm mean is this fucking necessary..." "Grunt if I was to remove it I'd have to cut you open and remove it... in the condition your in you'd surely die!" "So I'm just going to swallow him like that!? I know I'm always hungry and Iave never had humans before but this is ridiculous..." I radios grunt, "Just image I'm just another meal... Just don't chew me... I rather survive then be mutilated..." "I'm not sure this will be such a good idea... It just feels so... wrong..." "Well I guess we will have to use our alternative... I'm going to have to inject you him..."

"Wait I change my mind your persuasion skills are... overpowering... Give him here I'm sorry Black... Just don't die... Shepard would kill me if you died inside me..." Mordin carried me over and set me down onto grunts hand and stepped back. I watched as the giant maw of grunt began to open revealing a set of teeth closely resembling that of a earth rhino that went where all linked together. Used more for chomping and grinding than for devouring. He tossed into his maw I landed on his fleshy tongue quickly covering me in krogan saliva. "Gross!!!" I looked around there was only one way in but the thought accured to me... Going in would be easy but leaving would be another. Before I could complain grunt tilted his head and I began to tumble backwards. "OOOOO SHIIIIIIIIT!!!!" I tumbled to the back of his throat. I watched as the light began to vanishing. I closed my eyes hoping it would end soon. Grunts throat began to expand as I rolled down. "SHIIIIT!!!!" I felt his throat begin to close up. Within a matter of minutes I made a deep splash into a steamy liquid stomach. It was tool dark to see anything... "Thanks grunt you could have warned me before that. Where exactly is this virus located I'm in the stomach..." "Ha That's not my only stomach I'm a krogan duh!!" I groaned, My mask was fogging up. I plunged into the stomach acid at first I expected it to be shallow but I quickly overwhelm me in the acid.

"Damn it!! It fucking burns!!!" The suit was only good for one thing... oxygen supply and water resistance but it was not good for heat resistance. I quickly kicked my legs trying to swim towards the surface. My suit was slowly beginning to burn away. it was like a krogan stomach was used for melting metal. I broke to the acid surface still unable to see. I pulled a long metallic strip off my suit then snapped it in two quickly causing a chemical reaction.. It began to glow a bright white that illuminated the walls of the stomach revealing scars and left over meals. "God grunt what the Fuck did you eat!?" I climbed onto whatever I could. I looked down to see that the lining on the suit was beginning to fail. I quickly padded down the liquidated suit.

"Black the virus should be in one of the three stomachs that grunt so luckily shared. You may want to look around there should be a sphincter.. it is a star shaped piece of flesh that opens into the other stomachs. Find it and pry your way through. "Rodger." I looked around the illuminated stomach. It looked like a cavern or a egg shaped room. I fumbled around ending up being plunged back under. I swam through the juices searching the stomach walls for the sphincter. I quickly found that it was either me or the stomach was churning. Shit I muttered I slid down under the liquid, I gripped the lining of grunts stomach as the sphincter opened up. It was beginning to drain into the second stomach. "Fuck why didn't I choose Samaria!!!" I made a giant splash colliding into a smaller stomach cavity. The acid collided and began to sizzle. The acid here was even more corrosive. Damn it... My suit wouldn't last that long in here I need to find the virus soon. I kicked to the surface where the light had began to bobble. I scanned around there was a small hole in the wall lining where I was guessing I had just entered through. That virus must be here somewhere.

As I was preparing to move into the next stomach a small orb shaped spider like creature exited through the main stomach. It had a almost alien like look unlike most creature from nature had a asymmetrical look where the sides where more curve like this looked more man made and had a wire frame structure outlining its body. You couldn't find a curved area on it. That must be the virus. Somehow I would have to kill it or freeze it and get it out of grunt... Though if I killed it it would mean that I would have to repeat that same process in Samaria or if I captured it I could have mordin come up with a universal cure... I enjoyed shrinking down and being swallowed just as much as the next guy but I think I'll choose option two. I just needed a way to get out... I looked back at the pouring acid. it would be hard to go against the current but going out the way I came seemed better than the alternative. I swam towards the virus and quickly hit it with a burst of biotic energy that sent a burst of freezing mass effect energy quickly freezing the virus in a cube of ice. I approached it and soon found out why mother nature was a mean mother. I began to push the giant bug over to the sphincter and with much effort pushed it out to the first stomach. No I have to get grunt to vomit somehow... I though of how to get a krogan to vomit when apparently the krogan species had the strongest stomachs in the galaxy... I had to have help from the other side... "Mordin I need grunt to blow his chunks... it's the only possible way to get out...." "Okay that's easier said than done... what about going..." "Don't go there I'm not going any further!" "I was merely joking okay I'll see what I can do. Hold tight!" I looked down at the virus... The stomach acid was beginning to wear away the ice. "Come on guys hurry up... I was beginning to feel claustrophobic.

Mordin had found that the normal methods of making someone vomit was not working so he had to improvise. He lead grunt to the armory and sat him down, I'm going to try something I learned in medical school... He looked around looking for a small yet powerful device known only as a thermal reloaded.. It was a device used to clean up thermal clip spills... if had to be used by a gas mask due to its pungent aroma that made even the stomach strong puke lunch.

I sat back lying against the wall watching as what was left of my suit being melted away... I wasn't going to last much longer. I closed my eyes. Then it happened .... the walls around me began to bulge in and then contract as the stomach acid began to rise. I quickly wrapped onto the icy virus trying to aim my departure just right. Within seconds I was projectile launched out of grunts stomach and onto the floor of the Normandy combat deck. I was still hanging onto the virus yet covered in grunt vomit. Mordin carefully picked me up and hands me to grunt not before parting me with the virus. "Grunt hold onto Black while I get this virus to the lab and make Samaria a antidote. And no don't try to tease him..." Something about being left in the hands of grunt a baby krogan made me nervous. I looked at him, He peered at me with a devious look. Oh Fuck.... So many bad things could be running through his mind... I mean what you do if you had a small person in your total command.

I stood in horror as grunt reached down and plucked me up in his hand. As I tumbled into his palm I could hear mordin coming back... "Hey grunt where is Black!?" Half expecting him say right here he replied, "He got away I couldn't find him... I've stuff to do in my room.. So good luck finding him. Grunt casually walked out of the room swing his hand causing me to bounce up and down against his rough and scaly palms. Something felt inside me wanted to cry. Grunt stopped as his weight shifted. He opened his fist and dropped me onto the table of the cargo bay room. I sat up watching grunt undress he removed his armor revealing a strong muscular arm and shoulders. Then he began to remove his lower armor. He began to remove his boots revealing a claw dinosaur like foot. The feeling of deja vu as if I had been in this situation before became evident... Last time I was raped I was in jail... Now it was in bloody space. I tried to get away but when I got to the edge of the table the fear of heights floods My brain. All I could do was stare and watch. He began to unstrap his leg guards revealing a being leg with abnormal muscles. I grimaced as he began to remove his cup and crotch protector. it fell to the ground with a loud clanking sound. In place was a being three foot long duck that was bigger than the krogan that had tried to rape me earlier. besides them were two large orb shaped festivals that were the size of tennis balls. The dick was thwe only part on the krogan body that was pink. It was shaped like a torpedo with ridges that rung around it as if a sabot round ending in a mushroom shaped tip that went into a slight point. Fuck not again!!!" Grunt began to stroke his sick dick as if it was some kind of toy. I squirmed towards the edge of the table... I fucking out of here!!" I did the only thing left that I could... I jumped. Only grunt was waiting for me and quickly caught me in mid fall. He spoke in a taunting voice, "Where do you think your going!? I'm haven't even started yet!!" I let out a whimper. "Why!?!!?!" He rolled his hand causing me to roll out flat along his palm. Then he brought his hand up to his leathery dick and began to rub me along its length. I could feel each and every ridge groove and nub that made up his dick, it wanted to be smooth but at the same time it had the strength of concrete and felt more like the hide of a snake where it was layered. As if the appearance wasn't bad enough the smell made me gag... it was like he never bathed!" I felt my bones begin to ache as grunt increased his speed.... as I rode along the stick I could suddenly feel the cock inside began to rumble.... It was like a flowing waterfall running through a cave... HE WAS FUCKING CUMMING!!!!! I could hear him groaning... his hard strokes turned to a stop and he released his grip causing me to land facelifts onto the gable... I rolled onto my back as the sound of rain filled my ears... Above me grunts Ocean of White liquid poured out of him like a shaken soda pop.... I could manage a scream before I felt the sticky seminal fluid collide against me. I gulped down a mouthful feeling the chunky sperm pour between my lips.... I finally was able to open my eyes to see the table was white with cum. I felt like I had taken a bath in caramel where every move seemed to smell and feel like glue. God it's finally over.... I puked out what was left of the sperm. It would take me an entire week. to ride my mouth of this wretched taste... "I'm not done yet!!! Get the Fuck over here Black!!!!" I tried to get away but my leg had been broken... I looked down and tried to pop my leg back into place.... Grunt seeing my injury grinned in enticement... "It seems you've broken your legs.... Here I'll help you!" He reached down and plucked me up by the legs and swung me around like I was some crude action figure. "Stop it GODDAMN IT!!!!" "Heh don't make me laugh you are my bitch, I control you know!!!! AHHHAHHA!!" I was going to die at the hands of a crazed muther fucking krogan!!" I was beginning to lose my willpower and the feeling of weakness filled in... I'm going to die.... oh GOD!!!!" I quickly found a way to blackout... All went black...

During my black out I was able to think.... What the Fuck was I doing joining my dad!? Since I'd been here I'd been raped, nearly killed like five times... had bad food poisoning... got a girl pregnant learned I wasn't human and went on a serious steroid withdrawal... not to mention nearly digested by a fucking krogan! Talking about fucking decisions. If I had a gun I'd kill myself no fucking doubt!

Eventually I woke... I scanned the room I was lying in my bed... I was normal size. Thank God! I muttered. I got up and traveled to the Normandy bathroom. I smells like Shit in a dank alleyway. I turned on the shower and climbed in. I felt a sudden overwhelming urge to submit to my emotions and fall down crying... something else urged me to simply drown myself. "FUUUUCK MEEEEE!!!!" I fell down and quickly began to puke my guts out. I not only hurt emotionally I felt as I'd been hit by a train... My body was all but gone.. My bone ached like something out of a bike accident and my sick we'll let's just say it wasn't feeling up to par. I most of all missed Kali ... I sank down into the fetal position. I pulled my helmet off not remembering how I had put it on. The showers water splashed against my grayish golden skin... I examined the scars on my chest... It looks as I'd been scratched by a fucking mountain lion. I then examined my all but transparent skin making me appear to be no more than a ballistic gel human. I could see each and every vein in my body pumping a white colored fluid to and from my multichanneled heart. I sat back... The water sent a a soothing and calm feel on my body... It felt as though little tiny pin needles were falling onto me and leaving a sensation similar to acupuncture. I've got to take a fucking vacation... I wondered I'd be able to escape the Normandy undetected.

"Joker where are we!?" "Black we are on our way back to the flotilla we recovered all that we could mordin cured three out of the fifty crew members. They will be fine, Samaria is wanting to see you as well as grunt who I heard went at you... "Hey joker, I'm tired of all these muther fucking krogan on this muther fucking ship!!!" "Same here brother." I got dressed in an environment suit... I still felt chills from my stomach... I also felt the pull of something in my chest... My mouth tastes much like cum... I wish that I just die... I was one fucked up individual. I entered into the elevator and meet a fist to the face. I recoiled to see Jacob standing in the elevator... "What the hell was that for!?" her"Well for starters you risked the crews live on a scavenger hunt to a ship that is covered in toxic materials... it got Miranda sick and if it wasn't for mordins cure shed be dead. Sorry dude... I must not have been thinking... wait a minute... are you in love with Miranda!?" His face went totally red or as red as could be for a darker toned fellow. He let out a non convincing no that seemed to crack like Justin beiber. "Shut up Black I don't have a crush... I'm fucking.... Okay I like her but that's only because I've known her for most of my life." "I've got to go dude... Don't worry your secretes safe with me. I entered the cockpit, "Black we are beginning our docking to the flotilla you'd better have the best excuse because the quarians aren't too happy about your so called disappearing act." I had completely forgotten about my vanishing... Got it joker take us in!"

After going through the process of scrubbing and other cleansing things I was promptly taken to a cell in one of the quarians liveship. "Well this sucks." A quarian soldier stood guard. He held a large automatic katana shotgun. "Wow you guys don't mess around do. He gave me a grunt. "Okay look I need to get out of here I've got to find commander Shepard I have evidence to prove Tali is innocent. PLEEEESE!!!" The guard remained at stand... "Look at least tell them I found the missing ship. "Fine I'll call but that's not the only charge she is facing. She broke a law universal to the galaxy... you of all aliens should know that... Your not quarian nor are you human... Your a disgrace to our species and our ways... Your parents are facing not only banishment but the citadel is not so Haaspy either... they may be facing a life in prison. This piece of evidence was completely new. It made me feel like some sort of unnatural genetically engineered human and quarian mix. "Look if you knew Tali like I do she wouldn't have had sex if it wasn't because she loved Shepard... I mean Tali is a true lover if she can love a species so much different than her... Fuck if they had adopted a quarian baby it's still be a crime of some random sort... I may not be a pure quarian but I will be true... No matter what happens here I will always put Kali and the rest of the quarian fleet before my humans ones... I promise you one thing.. A true lover is one who doesn't care whether their lover is a turian, krogan or even a batarian but is true to them... I could love a turian but we are from two completely different worlds doesn't mean that I should give up them... another thing IS IT SO WRONG TO HAVE A CHILD MIXTURE!? I mean I'm part human and quarian yet I am fine... actually better I'm able to move freely and to completely survive off of immunity steroids. Fuck if all quarians could do that no fucking way they'd pass it up. I'm as sure as hell going to make sure that my entire team is together to win this fight... That's what I stand for.... Finally if given the chance I will as sure as hell fight alongside the quarians to win back the homeland... I maybe a disgrace to your people but I will be true to my mom and my wife... Throw me in the void of space I will keep fighting till the last geth and reaper is burned out of this galaxy. I just hope one day I can walk alongside the galaxy and say I've done my part for both races.

As I sat back down I heard what sounded like clapping... I was soon to realize that the cell had a hidden microphone and camera pointed towards me. It appeared the entire flotilla had been watching me. I felt the awkwardness of how close I had gotten to crying. The guard opened the cage and led me to the atrium shaped room. Shepard and Tali both gave me supportive looks. I sat next to them. Tali was in tears. I looked at dad, he whispered into my ear, "Great speech couldn't have done it better myself, you realize that this is being broadcasted across the entire galaxy!? No doubt you'll have some friends... and fans. The council is in comms with the quarian council... I think that they will have the evidence to set us free. You wouldn't believe how hard this has been on your mom... Son you may not be human but to me your as humans as they come. I love you more than anything in the world... I just wish I was able to explain this before I drug you into this fucking mess." I nodded... If I hadn't come on this adventure I'd probably never be a dad... I'm lucky to have met a quarian so much like myself... I just wish our child wouldn't have to deal with the same things that I had to... I wrapped my arms around my dad giving into him like any son would when he need support. I looked at mom... she was still unbelievably young... I let go and attempted to hug Tali who graciously accepted it. I held back a tear.... Mom... I love you so much... I've never had the chance to return the favor...

The court room erupted in chanting motion that exons around the room, "Let them stay! Let them stay!" This was almost so emotion, it echoed around sending a cold chill down my spin. The chanting went on for a good ten minutes. By now the council had given their vote in a consensus... The mistress spoke for the group, We have come to a agreement... We find no reason to charge Tali Vas Neema nor Kali vas enema with treason and will let the commander of the Normandy decide the fate of Tali.. And on the charge of cross- species breeding inclusive and will not hold Tali nor Shepard responsible for their acts against council laws. You are free to go.... Dad hugged Tali and the crowd let out a cheer. My work here is done... I need to find Kali . Something inside me was still angry for leaving her.... I just hope I wasn't too late to see my child being born..

The hospital was extremely busy today possibly from the quarians that we had rescued. I walked up to the nearest quarian and assumed he was doctor and asked him where the delivery room was. He pointed towards the next room where it was clearly blocked off by a sterilized bag like walking. It looked like we'll a giant bubble. Kali was in the center lying on a bed. I ran up to her and hugged her. I could tell she was in pain... "Black.... FUUUUCK THIS HURTS!!!" I gripped her hand between mine. "Don't worry I'm here Kali .... "I grimaced, I will never know the pain of giving birth... "FUUUUCK GOOOOOOOOOOOD MAKE IT STOP!!!! THE PAAAAAIN ITS FUCKING UNBEARABLE...." I felt her grip tighten... I didn't know what to say. "Hang in there Kali you'll be okay... Just imagine what our child will be..." She spoke in deep buffs, "Your.... pant... right what should we name her!?" This was the first time I'd learned it was a girl. I looked at Kali in the eyes, "What about Ava vas Normandy!?" She though about it for a moment then nodded... I like that.... Ava.... SHIIIIT PAINS BACK OHHHH SHIIIIIIIT!!!" "Don't worry Kali I will always stay beside you... She forced a sly grin across her face. "That's why I love you.. hrrrrm DAMN IT OH GOD THIS FUCKING HURTS!!!" The doctors came in holding a small quarian suit... I looked from them to Kali , Uh Black will you stay! It may be child birth... but I wish you'd stay and.... Arrrrg!! Help me get through this... I couldn't say no but inside I was not prepared to watch a child being born.... even I watched those sex ed videos... only I watched them for humans... I wondered what it be like for quarians... we did have a turian in our class he was adopted by a human family after the fallout on pavalon... She and I were the best of friends always joker about our differences... She knew I was a quarian I didn't get why she never told me... One day she and I had gone home a different way... We had made our way into the alleyway were I had my first close encounter.... She was walking besides me when she gripped my hand. At first it caught me completely off guard. When I turned to look at her I was met with a kiss. I looked at her once as a friend after that one day we were no longer just friends. we found it was too much of a bad idea to go home so together we rented one of the citadel skyrise hotel... that's when it happened we completely let loose... We went all out in sexual contact. She and I had never had such a good time. By the time we finished our mating the c- sec had been onto US.... So I made my escape by doing what every human would... jump and hope to survive... this gave her time to escape. I watched as the c- sec aimed their guns at me... At the time I had just gotten into the kick of freestyle running. I landing on the ground cracking some ribs. I managed to escape.... Her parents quickly moved out of the citadel and to palavin.

I watched as the quarians worked on removing the armor that protected Kali from disease... It was awkward because the only other person who ever saw her in her nude form was me... She had gotten fat... It was not apparent due to her suit... The badies body was lightly visible in her all but transparent body. I couldn't help but be interested. I watched as Kali began to forcefully eject the baby... I squirmed it was fucking worse than human sex videos where you couldn't see your fetus. "GOOOOD DAAAAAAAAAAMN IT... FUUUCKING DAMN IT!!! SHIIIT!" "Can't you do something her pain!? I mean it must be unbearable. The doctor nodded and handed me a gel like packet.... "I'm just an intern I was here to watch, I'll uh... let you put it on your her husband..." I groaned but reluctanly took the paste... I smeared green liquid into my hand. It felt almost like hand lotions yet it was almost like a lubricate... I approached Kali and quickly set to work... "Kali .... this may feel cold but it should relieve your pain..." I didn't know whether I could keep from getting an erection.... I wondered if that was why the young doctor resisted applying the ointment... Ran my hand along the grooves in her vagina. My hands smoothly gliding along her ridges rimming I could feel her every aching pain as if magnetically transfer of pain. I moved my hand deeper down her body into her first layer of her vaginal region... At entering my hands came back covered in vaginal fluid. "Kali are you cumming on me!?" She slapped me, "THAT'S NOT FUNNY!" I finished up and went back to holding her I looked down my hand was still sticky... I could believe I was so perverted... The doctor looked at me, "Hey buddy were getting ready to we'll remove the baby..." I nodded completely understanding the hot topic. Ahh the process of child birth is one you will never forget exceptionally if your the wife but then again as a husband it's very gruesome, I watched as the doctor who soon found themselves covered in blood helping the baby slip and slide its way out of Kali vagina... I faced but held in... and within a half an hour it was over.

There she was Ava vas neema a young heavy baby.... Her body was more the shape of mom but she had dads scars.... Kali picked her up and together we were lost from the pain. Avas head was covered in small yet unique white mechanical wired veins.... Like most quarians she had the cutest little feet. The worst fear hit me... I would be going off to fight the reapers and might not be coming back... I looked at Kali and for once in my life I realized she was actually scared. She looked away when we met eyes... I reached down holding avas hand, I spoke in a soft voice, "Hey Ava I'm your daddy.. I know your too young to well see me or understand pretty much anything but I ampromising that I will will come back to you no matter what nothing will keep us apart... I sighed… I felt something grip my arm and immediately it burned. Half expecting it to be dad i was really surprised to see my sister Sheeva. She wrapped her arms around me making a awkward atmosphere. "Black your okay!! i was so wortied about you bro!!!" She was wearing body armor colored in pink. She was turian and at first look youd mistaken her as a eclipse soldier. i was surprised the quarian soldiers let her in. "Its been a long time. I thought you joined the eclipse..." "Well I did but the job turned out to be too well violent... It was well also costly. I heard from mom in a transmission that you just dissappeared one day... why didnt you tell her or me you were leaving with gone girl!? Ive been searching for you ten days! Ten fucking days! Then i hear on the radio about you and this Shelly who aboard commander shepards vessal is put on court..." Shelly interupted, "Sorry to interupt but a precious moments just happened you know Blacks been my love interest since i was four..." i nodded, "Look sis im sorry I should have told mom but i didnt want her to worry, it would make leaving so much harder. I just wanted her to think i was abducted. It makes things easier." She let out a sigh and sat next to me. her tailless ass bouncing me up. "Hey youve gained weight!" "Haa very funny I wouldnt joke about that the last guy who said that died."I shuddered after thinking about the ladt time I got on her bad side.

i woke up to find that something was amiss. i remember falling asleep in my bed but somehow I had not waken up there. i was lying asleep in my sisters room. She wasnt there. "What the hell is going on? I stood up but found i was bound to the floor. i looked down, my legs were roped to the bed post. I yanked my arms only to find they too were bound. i was unable to leave. i shook my arms trying to free myself only to give up from exhaustion. i scanned the room looking around for some kind of indication of what had happened only none were there. as i was about to give up i found my omni tool was blinking. i opened the link mentally. My sister had left me a message, i began to realize that i was drugged last night. The note read, "Brother Went for a walk i will be back soon, Your in for a big surprise
when i get back. Love Sheeva." I had nothing to fear my sister wasnt weird... i still was curious at why i was tied up. i turned my head to the left and was caught by an horrible driting smell. i gagged and nearly puked. i felt myself choking on the dank rank smell. like blue cheese it had a sweat smell like its been left in the sun for hours, The smell burned my nostrils and my eyes began to water. i coughed as i tried to
determine where the smell was coming from. Suddenly i realized that it was from Sheevas feet. she was standing over me. Her body covered in a trickling sweat. it made a shining coating as well as gave her a queer oder. She was buck nude, He vagina stood above me part of her cloaca, The clit was visible and queit big, she must have been massaging it recently, her urethra was pulsing. Her eyes looked villianus. Below her vaginas hole was pulsing as well. gulping i said in a nervous voice, "good morning?"

A devilish grin crossed her face. "Hey little brother. How are you doing!" I muttered, "Fuck Put
Some Closes on!! Im getting a boner..." She giggled and began to approach me. She began to l
ower her body. I watched with a erection as the pink slit approached me. My pants felt awkwardd as my cock tried to find room. i felt a trick of sweat and cum drop off her clit. the salt like taste stung my mouth. Uhhhh... i felt the small orb like organ with a strong yet smooth ball tub against my nose. Above sheeva let out a moaning sound. i suddenly felt my pants being removed... i could hear her moaning as did the only thing I could try not to cum. Suddenly she grabbed it. My body began to shudder. i could help but let out a moan as she began to rub her hand up and down. A sensation ive never felt before. i groaned, No please! Don’t do this! Ill get in trouble!!"

Yah your right. She quickly got off. Well at least i can still do this." She sat down on the bed. i watched as she removed her turian socks. Revealing her Two toed clawed feet. Covered in a grimy layer of sweat her let out a groan as she brought the smoldering socks. i gagged as they approached my face. She chuckled as she set it on my face. The texture felt silky and had a gruff feel, Hot like its been warn for hours. The sock full of sweat caused me to choke as it dripped in my mouth. The smell like a toxic sewer i gagged and ultimately vomited. She laughed as she removed the oily sock. i peered up at her. She had her foot a few feet above me. i could see the sole a dark and dirt covered pawpad. Her nails painted pink only they had some worn off. The sole had a layer of sweat as well as dirt from her various walks. They dripped as she slid the duel claws into my mouth. Even though her shoes covered her feet the claws stood out . i gagged as the claws slid deep into my jaw. she moaned. i found myself sliwly intoxicated by
the smell an taste. i felt my tongue wrapping around her foot. Entering she placed her entire foot into my maw. i felt my tongue wrap in between her toes. A smelly and Gunky muck collected between her toes that i found moldy and an metalic taste. As i did this she was rubbing herclit. above small drops of cum fell down. i found myself unable to carry on i forced myself to black out. But this was far from over! i snapped back before i could finish, Black are you okay? your sister went to the kitchen?" i shuddered. "Yah im okay. Come on lets go, i want to get something to eat. She reached over and gripped my arm. i stopped "Black i can tell your not alright. What happened between you and your sister. You literally forgot everyting you were doing and not just that you spaced out... You need to tell me.. no secrets!" I really dont think..." "BLACK!!" Okay calm down ill tell you! Just tell me you wont bring this up around her..." She nodded. i spilled the beans. After explaining what happened she was disgusted. I didnt want to tell her the rest not till i was ready. "What is wrong with her and you for not fighting back!!" "i Couldnt it just felt so wrong..." "Well i am glad you told me! Sorry to sound creepy but.. Are you into that kind of thing?!" Thinking for a second i felt my cock sneaking out. I nodded. She giggled. I love that kind of thing!! Too!" I felt myself being heated. What had i gotten myself into?! i got up, so know you understand why i am so fucked up. I laid my hand down on Kalis shoulders as I walked to the door. "Black your dad stopped by he told me to tell you that he and the crew will be leaving at sun down so be ready!" i nodded. I held my hand out, Lets go get ava shall we? i want to say goodbye before I leave. And dont worry i will come back! i set my hand down onto ava's suit's shoulder. i love you." She nodded
i could tell she was not wanting to let me go. Kali hugged me and I made my way to the Normandy. Assuming dad had based sun down as human time and not quarian time since we were space. I took a seat on the leather chair in the normandy's communications room. The entire crew had gathered. I looked at dad he was leading the group. He looked at me, “You alright?” I nodded… Im as ready as ill ever be!!” He nodded looking at the rest of the crew… “We have been choosen or rather been selected because of our expertise to take out the collector homeworld… Many people believe we are insane and crazy to attempt this crazy suicide mission but im here to tell you that we are the last line of defense… If we fail the whole galaxy will be doomed… The first step to destroying the reapors is to destroy the collectors… Now are you all ready?! You need to remember this could well be a one way trip?! There may be no going back… I looked at everyone expecting someone to disagree and back out but no everyone was clearly ready… I looked at Kali and she looked at me, “Im with you one hundred percent…” I nodded… Shepard replied in the silence, “Alright then Joker set course for the Omega 4 relay… be ready no one knows what lies beyond this point… I rubbed my hands… Time to end this once and for all!!! I got up and moved towards the cockpit… Once in I met up with joker… He looked at me, I laughed, “Shit I remember when we met! It was sooooo long ago a week its been… I believe I promised you a beer when this was all over you still game?” He nodded, “Hell yes I could go for a beer!!!” I looked at the AI console Edi spoke, “Black is it? I nodded, “its been a pleasure to have you aboard. I couldn’t agree with more dude!!! We locked hands and shook… I sighed, “So joker do you think we will be able to make it?” “Hell yah of course man!!! They don’t put crack pilots on a team of the best I know we will make it for I am the best there is!” I nodded. I made my way to the elevator… I wanted to speak to my mother before the final mission. I walked in and set the button for the lower levels… The slow elevator began its decent down to the lower levels. I rubbed my knuckles. I was still wearing my suit but I could feel my immune system weakening.. I removed a syringe from my suits medical belt and injected it into the arm… I tossed the needle into my pocket then moved out. As I stepped into the engineer deck I ran into jack the psychotic biotic… She looked at me with an serious grudge I have no clear reason why. “What??” She laughed, “Sorry I give all biotic wanna bes that look.” How dare she question my biotic abilities?! I Mean WTF? I replied hiding my anger but she had more interesting things to say, “Shit are you black?! Some chick was yelling your name while fighting a quarian they seemed pretty heated id have intervened but id have just killed them…” “Well uhm… Thanks… I Think…?” I sprinted to the elevator running head first into Tali and shepard both locked arms… “Son whats got you all worked up?” “Its… uhm personal… Where are you two off to?” “Well uhm… My private cabin..” “Shit don’t go any further I know where your going… Wasn’t I enough?!” They laughed… “Ive got to go down a level if you don’t mind…” They nodded and let me off. I stepped out of the elevator and was met with a rickochete bullet that collided with my arm… It stung as the bullet punctured my skin… Blood spewed from my shoulder and splattered against the elevator door. The sound of arguing was loud enough to be heard from engineering… I sucked up the pain and moved towards the voices. The hanger was full of boxes of heavy weapons and other supplies large enough to hold a huge party. As I woundly moved to a clearing a blast of shotgun pellots brushed against me… It had little effect on me but left a serious dent on my suit… The two were at opposing ends of the hanger each armed and firing I was in the middle of all of it. I yelled out, “WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE STOP GODDAMN FIRING!!!!” It echoed loud enough to be heard on the top floor. The shouts slowed. Then one of them yelled out, “BLACK IS THAT YOU? TELL YOUR FUCKING SISTER TO CALM DOWN!!! I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE ONE TO FIGHT BY YOUR SIDE NOT THIS WHORE!!!” “FUCK THIS IM YOUR SISTER I SHOULD BE HERE PROTECTING YOU AS ANY BIG SISTER SHOULD DO!!!” I knew I was in the midst of a grudge match and in that I was wounded.. As if this day could get any worse!? I yelled, “Look guys we don’t have time for this why the fuck are you two even here you have family to care for!! You have to much at stake to risk it all like I am…” They fell quiet.. “Look can we call a temporary truce… I may need to… lie down..” I didn’t even have time to realize that I had infact gotten infected… I was feeling dizzy and nauseated from the wound and my quarian side making me weakened… The steroids had not taken effect yet… I passed out…

I awoke in the med bay my arm was being stitched up by mordin solus… “Black your awake!!! Im sorry… Its just I really wanted to go with you!! Your sister and I well both stowed away on the Normandy… its hard to explain… But I couldn’t let you do this alone!” “Kali…” I said my voice trailing off.. I jumped off and wrapped my arms around her… She began to weep. I looked at my sister, “Its good to have you here as well sis.. Kali and Shelly helped me up and we made our way to the elevator. As we got in the sudden violent and very rough explosion knocked us over… I was lying on the floor of the elevator.. Groaning I looked around something had hit us! I looked at Kali and Shelly. Guys what the hell just happened?! They too had fallen and were moaning. I stood up and opened my omni tool. “Dad whats going on?!” “Son where are you?! The normandys been hit! It’s the damn collectors!! They are in the hanger bay!!!” I looked at kali and shelly they nodded, “Dad we got this! How hard could they be!!!” He yelled, “Black Don’t you dare..” “Sorry Dad I couldn’t hear you we are already on our way!!” We changed directions and went down to the hanger floor.. I removed my tempest smg and loaded a round into the chamber. I looked at Shelly, “You know you might want to put a mask on… If the kinetic barrio is down oxygen might be in short supply.” She nodded, “Your right… She removed her helmet from her suits back and installed it into place. “Now lets fuck up some collectors!!” They nodded. The door opened and the air in the elevator was sucked clean. We sprinted to cover behind a nearby crate… The violent current of the vacuum of space was very threatning. The collector was somewhere and wreaking havoc… I yelled over the roar, “DOES ANYONE SEE THE FUCKING COLLECTOR?!” Kali replied from my left, “YES ITS NOT A COLLETOR IS SOME HUGE DRONE!?” I peaked up from my cover and sure enough it was… Like a giant eye ball it was firing lazers from its pupil… I began to fire my smg the bullets slammed into the target doing minimal damage.. I Hide once again trying to reload…

Shelly began to toss crates of metal at the drone with her biotics… My L5 implant was not as adept as hers I used my for running not for combat but like the humans always say there is a first for everything!! I closed my eyes and focused my powers… I snapped open and sent a bone chilling wave of biotic bursts like an exploding cluster bomb that collided with the drone which took a huge blow… Smoke began to billow from its hull. “Kali blow this fucker up!!!” “YES BLACK!!!” She fired her N7 gernade launcher which collided and ultimately exploded the drone.. I threw my hands into the air cheering.. “WE FUCKING DID IT!!” “I pulled up my omni tool, “Shepard, I mean dad we took care of the drone thingy… Whats the situation of the Normandy??!” “Son great job… We need you on the bridge! I mean right now!!”] “Alright we are on our way!!” I looked at kali and shelly, “You guys get that?” They nodded, “Lets get going!!” We sprinted to the elevator and took it to the bridge. As soon as we stepped out we found the crew rushing to put out small minor fires that had been started from the crash.. I made my way to the cockpit joker was barking out orders as was dad… I looked around the windscreen ha been cracked from gun fire it looked like the Normandy had just been through hell. I moved towards dad and tali. Mom whats going on?” dad responded, “Son your okay!! Weve got some bad news, the Normandy took a serious beating. We are well stuck… I need you to know that well this is going to be a one way trip… Unless the Normandy is repaired… I know this isn’t what we planned on but we may never be going home…” I felt light headed this was a serious amount of information being delivered to me and it was a serious shocker that’s for sure.

I nodded I understood. I could formulate the words to respond but I knew we would not be coming home unless a miracle happened. “Son we are all meeting in the communication room meet us there weve got a mission to complete! I nodded. I led kali and shelly to the communication room. Shelly, “So Black is that your parents? I mean your actual parents…” I nodded, “They may be my real parents but your always going to be my sister nothing will change that! I promise!" She whimpered, Black you don't know how much that means to me... Maybe one day I might find my parents too!" I nodded, "Now lets go kick some collector ass!!" I made some effort to get up but I was still in heavy pain.. "Hey uhm guys is it bad?" They nodded, "Its a pretty good wound, those shotguns leave painful wounds... The doctor said that the shrapnel went into your shoulder but wasn't fatal. It took him an half hour just to remove the metal and that wasn't pretty. He said it's best not to move your arm until the medigel works..." I sighed, "Fuck I've had worse... Someone help me up! I want to fight!" Kali looked at me worried, "Black your right arm is bad how do you expect to fight?! You couldn't hold a gun if you wanted to!" I grunted still trying to get up. I looked at Kali, "Its just a petty wound... Look I know I'm injured but I am part of something! There is no way I can back down now there is too much at stake! Please understand I am going to fight! I am counting on it!" I gritted my teeth as I painfully stood. I looked at my leg from my view the armor was both charred and full of holes. The shrapnel seemed to had hit my leg... My leg had blotches of white blood and red that was dried but it still looked pretty gnarly. I grimaced... Mordin approached me and spoke, "Now that your up I can tell you that your leg is in pretty bad condition the burst from the shotgun lodge shrapnel in your legs and from what I can tell they punctured your armor... luckily you didn't die. After I fix the leg I would suggest you patch your armor up..." I nodded returning my gaze to my leg... I could see what he meant about the shrapnel.. it had ripped its way through my armor and didn't do it pretty... It looked like shredded cheese... I was surprised I could even walk at all! Mordin pulled out a metal scraper and a small pair of medical pliers and sat down next to my leg... "Mordin what are you going to do...." I didn't even have time to grit my teeth because he dig his tools deep into my leg... I screamed in sheer pain.. There is a level of pain tolerance I have and this went to the nth degree.... The sheer level of pain wrenching was enough to black someone out... It felt like being stabbed with a knife then someone digging around with that knife peer pain... I could feel my heart beat in my head and my vision began to falter I was going to lose it... I looked at mordin who was removing a metallic bit from my wound... He grimaced as he worked... I began to lose it... Like a kid in deep pain I began to try at all means to escape... Mordin yelled over my painful yelling, "KALI SHELLY GRAB HIM AND HOLD HIM DOWN!!!" They moved in to do so but I wouldn't let then... "NO GODDAMN IT STOOOP IT SOOOO.... FFFFUUUUCCK IIIIIT!!!" I began to bolt for the door knocking some medical equipment to the ground... Before I could get away Kali grabbed me in a hug.... "Black calm down its okay buddy.... Shhhh..." Her soothing voice and the fact she had restricted my movement calmed me down... "PLEASE NO.... NO MORE PAIN... ARRG... NO..." She was calming but I still couldn't deal with the pain... Shelley looked at mordin, "Don't you have any pain killers or some other kind of medicine to at least knock him out!?" He nodded pulling out a needle... "Hold him down while I get some morphine that should help with the pain... He moved over to the medical bay cabinets and removed a vile containing a yellowish liquid... he filled the syringe up and then moved towards me... He gripped my arm then slid the needle into my arm... the morphine entered into my skin and instantly I lost feeling to my wound and a few other places... Mordin moved to my leg then once again began to removed the shrapnel... Kali was holding onto me trying to keep me comfort... I began to grimace as the blood began to erupt from the wound. Thankfully I couldn't feel it but I knew in then morning it would be sore as hell. Mordin eventually finished and had managed to remove all the shrapnel and had cleaned the wound as well as stitched the hole up He sighed, "Okay that should do it. I'm going to head to the bridge and rejoin the rest of the crew when your done we could use you up there..." I nodded. I watched as he left... I breathed a heavy sigh all the adrenaline left me and my skin flushed white... I felt absolutely drained. "Black are you okay? You were kinda of a bitch...." "Ah shut up sis!" She laughed, I looked at Kali, "Your voice is really calming... I'm glad I choose you!" "Aww Black thanks..." "Come on you two let's go finish this! They helped me up and half limping we made our way to the elevator and stepped inside... Tali had entered and was on her way up as well when she saw my leg she flipped out. "WHAT THE HE'LL HAPPENED!?" "Mom it's a long story... I don't have time to explain..." "Well you owe me an explanation after all is done!" I nodded. We came up on the commanding deck floor where joker and the rest of the crew was running about preparing to fight. Joker approached me, "Black... Wow you look like Shit! I need you to lend me a hand... Do you think you could do this!?" "It depends what do you need?" We are missing a few main components that fell off...We've got the locations but we can't spare the crew to recover it! Your also more equipped than most of the others for zero Gs... It has to be you! I nodded... I may be injured but he'll I wound let a few bullets stop me! "Okay I'm going to send you the map of this base as well as a location of the parts... Also something else... Some of the ship's parts may be damaged meaning you should have to go scavenge parts I believe there may be some ships containing parts out there so you'd best message me... I nodded, "Understood.. I pulled up the map.. I came to the realization that this looked a lot like the hive of a humble bee or an large top... We had crashed on the middle level... There was a total of six pieces that were at pretty much far ends of the collector base... We would have to either go into the collector base or traverse space to get there... I made my decision... "Joker I'm going to a an space suit... he nodded... "Edi check the supplies we should have a quarian suit in there somewhere... Shepard must have bought one somewhere... "Okay joker... I believe I found one! It's in the cargo bay it is equipped with gravity boots as well as mass effect thrusters it should allow Black to move around... It should be wise to carry a weapon because the collectors may be present... I nodded. I looked at Shepard, "Are you sure about this son? You took quite a beating from that shotgun!" I nodded, "I'll be fine I'm in zero gravity! I can easily get around! He nodded. One of the reason I agreed to the mission was because if your in zero gravity of space you won't have to worry about injured limbs because your floating. I looked at Kali, "You okay.?" She nodded, "Just... Be safe please!" I nodded as I turned I saw Shelly she was pulling on a Space helmet... "What are you doing?" She responded, "I'm going with you of course! You think I'm just going to let you go by yourself then you've got another thing coming!" I looked at her and knew there was no changing her mind. She gripped my arm and began to pull me towards the elevator.. I gave Kali one last look as I never knew if this would be the last. She ran up and gave me a long hug... I hugged her tightly, "I'm coming home don't you worry!" My sister replied, "Don't worry Kali I'll bring him back! You've got my word!" Kali jumped back as the elevator door closed. I looked at Kali she was breathing erratically... "What's wrong?" She sighed, "Sorry bro it's just space walking isn't my strong point... It's like being in water... Your uhm... Gonna have to link with me... I sighed, "Really you turians are like fish out of water really!" We entered the cargo hold which we found was pretty mangled up a huge hole had been blasted in the back wall.. The Normandy mass effect field prevented air from escaping. I found a crate labeled quarian grade space flight gear. I cracked it open pulling out the suit... It was golden and very flashy... The soles of the boot was equipped with small micro thrusters and a collection of steering thrusters which were controlled by Nero implants... I looked at my sister who was watching me intently "Could you... Ya know... Turn around?" She realized I was about to get dressed then shielded her eyes.. "Sorry bro!" I quickly changed gear being careful not to hurt myself with the stitches in my leg. Once finished I was ready to go... "Edi let joker know we are going to head out and to open the cargo bay doors!" "Understood... And Also Black... Good luck!" "Thanks edi!" The cargo bay doors slid open revealing the location of where we had crashed. All I can say was it wasn't pretty! I opened my omni tool's communications up with Shelly. "Shelly I'm going to scout ahead toss me a rifle... preferably a Reverand..." She nodded tossing the gun which floated towards me. I reached out and grabbed the rifle.. The reverend was a Heavy Machine gun capable of firing at least a hundred rounds a minute only the clip hold 45.. I cocked the chamber back and moved out... The way the Normandy crashed was quite noticeable... But one thing was for sure whatever we were missing was not vital... The whole ship was in tact which was really surprising. I radioed joker, "I don't understand what I'm looking for the ship's still in one piece? what's missing?!" He responded, "Just trust me okay I know what I'm looking for go to those coordinates and find me those parts! I sighed, Okay!" I turned to the cargobay Shelley was floating around upside down... I sighed, "Black what do I do!!! I'm going to float away!!! HEEELP MEEE!!!" I made my way towards her. "You'll be fine I'm coming to get you!" She replied, "Okay Okay..." I started to sprint towards her my gravity boots made it tough. I removed my suits emergency anchoring system and clamped it onto Shellys suit... "Shelly your are going to have to hold onto me I'm going to drag you to the edge of the platform... And it's really funny to watch you struggle actually it's hilarious!" "Shut up black you know turians can't swim of float!!!" I laughed, "aim just messing with you come on!" I began to move the boots locking me into place on the platform... imagine trying to walk in snow boarding boots that are with each step locked in snow... It took some effort to unattached them to the metal surface... I stopped at the rim of the platform and peered down... From where I was standing it was a clean drop down to the base of the base but size was different... it would take a ship to get there... But then I remembered we were in the middle of the galaxy I could use the solar winds to move... much like a fish can get around using underwater currents... I looked at Shelly who was breathing heavy in the headset... "Sis do you trust me?" "Yah bro I trust you why?!" "Good!" I made a great jump and the boots detached and I began to drift... immediately I felt the pull of the solar winds... I yelled, "HOLD ONTO ME!!!" I felt her grasping my waist abe just at the right moment! The violent pull of the solar winds pulled us at super speed by the cracking of my mask I'd have to say we have achieved speeds of a thousand or more... I kept my eyes out in an attempt to not black out and miss my.target. I peered throughout the area below I spotted the first part... Groaning I kicked my legs engaging the Astro MEBoots.... Using the after burner I managed to exit the vortex and pulled Shelly out... I looked at her, "Shelly you okay?" She nodded "Shit Black your mask!!" I nodded, "Its okay I'll be fine it's just a dint!" She was worried... I knew I had to continue... I just hoped the mask would survive another trip through the solar winds... "Keep an grey out for the beacon it should be around here somewhere! I scanned the various space junk, but what made this so tricky was there was over thousands of crushed and ruined ships here... Parts from a ship called the HMS SPARROW a British space ship that apparently went missing in early 2170... It appeared to be still viable... The ship was fucking massive I mean like giant!!! Most of the hull was still together in one piece... it was at the most a ghost ship... I peered through the window of the ship's cockpit and discovered the iced over body of a long dead female pilot... The skin was ruined due to constant space contact... I shuddered I just hoped my mask would make it... I rubbed my knuckles together. "Black I believe I've discovered the beacon!" I replied, "Okay got it here I go!" I engaged the mass effect boots and floated to the beacon which was much much bigger than I had previously thought. It was blinking furiously sending a message back to the Normandy... somewhere in this mess of ruins was the device we were looking for which I still didn't know what it was.... I opened the suits communications, "Mordin we found the beacon, it looks like it's in pretty bad condition!" I peered at the beacon the panels that were suppose to house the data components was blown off and from the looks of it was ripped off... "alright good, blackcan you find out if the package is still intact?" "The what?" "It should be inside the beacon it contains sensitive and rather explosive materials... Nukes to be exact..." All of a sudden the whole plan formed in my mind the reason it was called a suicide mission was because we planned to blow this place up sky high... I dug my fist into the cold and ragged metal chest of the beacon and found that whatever had been inside had been clawed out.. I felt around finding a piece of what felt like a plasma luqyud... Grasping it I removed it... A glowing purple highly explosive isotope was now spilled into the vast vacuum of space... "Morin we've got a problem the gel cover was cracked on impact... And I've got the plasma on my suit.... Any suggestions?" I looked around the space around me wasconstantly moving. And not to mention seemed to be slowly closing in. I grabbed onto the beacon and kicked off the surface of the ruined ship and launched myself into space... I pulled up the suits HUD and scanned for infared heat waves from the unstable isotope... Sure enough whatever had taken it left a trail. I grabbed ahold of the surface of a ruined shuttle that looked to be about a thousand years old and was well ancient... I rubbed the window cockpit and flashed a light from my omni tool inside. It was weird the symbol on the outside was well faded but appeared to be early quarian but inside I found the exact opposite... Inside was cerberas... Now it's not hard to tell the difference because quarian were well not human... I pulled up my omni tool on a hunch... I ran a software simulation that allowed me to pick up on incoming signals... It took a few minutes to boot but sure enough there was a faint signal coming from the ship... It read as quarian but was not it took a well trained eye to spot. it was infant cerberus... I'd guessed by the ships presence in the Omega 4 relay they were chased here... Fairly fatal damage had been shot into the ships main hull and left an opening which I guessed had a lot to do with the death of thencrew... I peered deeper inside and suddenly something slipped out of view... What the.... I muttered.. I removed my side arm... "Hey mordin what is the probability that I'm not alone out here?!" "Uh slim of course your alone nothing lives in the vacuum of space..." I turned to shelly, "I don't like this..." Suddenly something gripped my back and I could hear it trying to rip my helmet off.. I screamed at the sudden surprise... I swung my fist around frantically trying to get whatever had a grip on me off... My suit began to buzz as the damage was inxreasing. I yelled, "Shelly get this thing off me!!!! FUUUUCK!!!!" I paniced as the creature hit the suits valve connecting the air supply to the helmet... Groaning as I strained to reconnect the tube as well as throw this thing off me I felt the effects of co-2 now... I was now running the air out. . "SOMEBODY HEEEELP!!!!" I felt a sudden rush of fear that hit me like a freight train to a unsuspecting car. Yah you could say it totaled me. I was feeling totally doomed as if I had been struck by a paralyzing fear of dying... Was this it for me?! Was I really going to die here?!

Suddenly I felt a strong sense of power.. NO THIS NOT IT I'M NOT GOING TO DIE LIKE THIS!!!! I made a split second dicision I kicked off the side of the ship and into the cockpit... Then slammed my back into the window... The sudden velocity was enough to throw my attacker off and sure enough I got a good look... It was a husk... I as if by a sudden survival instinct and in slow motion pulled my pistol out and popped bullet after bullet into the husk skull blood spilled everywhere... All while screaming. .. I was not wise about air supplly... My air was up... And I was running on co-2 and on the verge of suuffocating.. I made a last minute strain to connect the hissing air supply tube but found it was out of reach... NOW I REALLY WAS GOING TO DIE!!! I felt my body weakening on lack of air and slowly my vision was faltering. My brain hurt and we'll I was not going to make it.. As I blacked out the last thing I remember seeing was the vision of my wife and kid as if they were giving me a last minute of hope trying to revive me from my last minutes of life... But in the end I was too tired... So tired.. ... I blacked out..

I knew I wasn't dead but I don't know how... I slowly found myself coming through my vision returning... I wasn't dead thankfully somehow I've survive more death than once thought possible! I don't understand it! I was lying on the ground of some alien ship not the Normandy or any I've ever seen before... My sister was lying next to me crying... I groaned in pain as I got up, my chest was burning with a pain nothing like I'd ever seen before. I gripped my chest as I sat up, "Black!!! God damn it I thought you were dead!!!" she wrapped her arms around me. This sent a surge of stinking pain throughout my body, I cringed as it hurts so bad, imagine being so unbearable and so painful that it made me want to kill myself... I whimpered to my sister, "please not so hard it hurts." she laughed and said, "You quarians always were pretty weak" I responded, "Aah for pete's sake just help me up!" she reached over and helped me up and we together headed towards the exit. I asked her as we walk down the hallway where exactly are we!? she replied we are I guess inside the reaper ship? we're just lucky has oxygen in it!" I responded, "Yah I guess so.." as soon as we came to the exit we were attacked and to my surprise there were at least 20 reaper husk that couldn't wait to get their hands on us... I scanned around looking for something to use against these enemies unfortunately there weren't any. At the last minute I knew I had to sacrifice myself for my sister. I would rather die than let her be taken... I was about to fall too my knees when something caught my eyes it punctured the husks like a bullet splitting their head right open.. Then one by one they fell. I turned to see Shepard and the rest of the crew they had saved us just in freaking time! I let out a sigh that hurt like hell.. Tali dropped next to me, "Black are you okay?! I nodded painful as I was I am glad I didn't die. I was though now covered in alien blood. I flicked some off as I stood up. Shepard approached me, "You were lucky I got here just in time come on let's get moving you follow me... I nodded still weak in the legs I had to use tali as support. I rubbed my knuckles, dad where are you guys at right now? What's next for you to attack..." He looked at me, "We are looking for the main ships control center but it's blocked by a system of locks that would destroy us in seconds... There are only two ways in and that's through the ventilation shafts... I nodded okay what do you need me to do? He looked at me then shook his head no, "hell no its too dangerous trust me your not going to do it!" I knew he was worried.. "Look dad I understand your worried for my safety but we both knew going into this we would be faced with the almost certainly of never returning and I'm willing to accept this.. look I've got a family to save and if I don't do this i might never have a family to return to..." He sighed, "Fine but if you run into any danger turn back and don't hesitate at all..." I nodded... The vent was located up on a coolant tube that ran what looked like through the entire ship... I rubbed my knuckles as I prepared to enter the unknown unsure what would happen... As I climbed in I felt a sudden knot in my stomach I turned around as if I suddenly knew something bad was about to happen... I was right... A bullet out of know where slammed into Shepard shoulder blade... I recoiled as I dropped to the ground.. He croaked in pain and surprise.. I looked around and yelled, "WHAT WHERE FUUUUCK SHOW YOUR SELF!!!" I gripped Shepard hand, "Come on dad your okay it's just a flesh wound..." I removed my hands it was covered in blood.. The wound was around a three inch hole I'd had to guess was a long range rifle with a real effect penitration speed... It went clean through his shoulder blade and was too soon to know if it had punctured anything vital.. I removed my rifle and began to pull Shepard to cover we were too open... I ran my fist into the ground Fuck why now!?!" I pulled up my omni - tool communicator... "FUCK SHEPARD HAS BEEN HIT!! I need fucking help!!" I scrambled to hold the wound to prevent him from bleeding out but it was serious. I could see that Shepard had no chance... He too knew this, " he reached up and set his hand on my shoulder, "Son.. I don't have much longer to live. You and I both know what needs to be done..." I began to cry, "Dad don't leave me please...." He shook his head, "I'm just going to slow you down... Go get out.." I wasn't going to leave him o grabbed him and in a fireman like grab wrapped him around my shoulder... Slow moving I started to move... As I moved blood poured down my neck off of his wound… I knew I was only being slowed down… I had to keep going I wasn’t going to let my only dad die in vain. Unfortinately It did have an impact… I felt a sharp stinging almost unbearable pain… It was a bullet to the chest… I groaned as I felt a cold grimy liquid pour into my hand… I was bleeding and really bad. I was all over… I looked at dad as my vision started to faulter. I was done… I reached out as a final attempt to win but alas I was done.