Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:44 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Raptors Love Torture
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:10 am 
Species: Deinonychus
So long as they're the one doing the torturing that is... This one also came to me in a dream, and is a bit shorter, but I think it flows a lot better and has more details in it. It may not have as much in it in the way of :claw: :claw: as you might like, but it's still in there. I'm sure there's at least one sadomasochistic raptor around here that will like it.

The humans never knew what hit them. They never would have expected to be attacked within the safety of their precious fence – at least not without the warning of seeing a ladder being set up or enemy troops on the horizon. Unfortunately for them, the hastily-constructed barrier didn’t meet the limits of a raptor’s jumping capabilities. All Blayze had to do was wait for the guard to look away for a few seconds. That was all the opportunity he needed to leap up, slam the human down on the ground to knock the air out of him, and eliminate him with a swift swipe of his sickle claw across the throat. In daylight Blayze knew he couldn’t maintain secrecy for long, but he still had the element of surprise. Most of the humans weren’t wearing full armor, and the few who were he was able to kill before they could even draw their weapons. There were only about a dozen all together. Flustered as they were, they were no match for an experienced assassin like Blayze.

However, there was one human that Blayze did not kill. It was easy to avoid doing so by accident, as the coward kept his distance, shouting useless orders throughout the battle. When it was all over and the last wounded soldier received a merciful killing slash, Blayze turned to the man slowly, setting his cold, reptilian gaze upon him.
“I- I am commander of the Third Imperial Brigade, General-” the human started.
“I couldn’t care less who you are,” the raptor snapped. “You have information I need, and you’re not going anywhere until I get it.”
The general hesitated, weighing his options. “What sort of information?” he asked.
“Troop movements,” Blayze replied simply. “I know many things from stalking your own pathetic platoon, but I need one last piece of information. There is a brigade preparing to move out from a fort just a few miles south of here. Where are they going? Why? Tell me, and I’ll make your death quick and painless.”
“What do you plan to do with this information?” The general asked timidly.
“The same thing I did with the information from the last general I questioned,” Blayze answered casually. “The same thing I did to your… men,” he hesitated to say ‘men,’ as the title invoked more respect than he thought was due to them. “I’ll kill them all. I’ll attack from the shadows and slip away before they know what has happened. I’ll lay traps around every tree, and set fire to every camp. They will never rest easy, and every night more of them will disappear. And one way or another, with or without your cooperation, I WILL find them.”

All the while that Blayze had been talking, the general had been trying to draw his sword as slowly and quietly as possible. It seemed that Blayze had underestimated his courage. He swung with all his strength, aiming at the raptor’s neck, but he was far too slow. Blayze easily ducked under the blade, turning as he did so and sweeping his adversary’s feet out from under him with his tail. Before the man could lift his sword again, Blayze pressed his sickle claw down on his wrist until he was forced to release his weapon. “By the time the night is over,” he growled, “you’ll regret doing that...” The last thing the man saw was a long, scaly tail swinging towards his head.

It was night when the human awoke. The first thing he noticed was the dull throbbing in the left side of his head. The second was that his armor was removed, and he was bound at the wrists and ankles by some sort of leather. Rather than being bound to the wall or hanging from the ceiling, however, he had been laid with his back flat against the ground. That was unusual, and he knew from experience that unusual things were never good in these sorts of situations. He seemed to be in some sort of cave, the only light coming from a small hole in the ceiling through which the half-moon shone brightly.

“Finally. I thought you’d never wake up,” came a sinister voice from somewhere beyond the human’s range of vision. Blayze slowly walked forward, stopping at his prisoner’s left side. “The first thing you need to know,” Blayze said as he put a clawed foot on the man’s chest, “is that you will certainly die. All you control is how long it takes…” The raptor flicked his sickle claw downwards, burying it about a centimeter deep in the man’s chest, right above his heart. He stiffened, but otherwise made no sound. Once Blayze pressed down further though, the man began to gasp and struggle. He stopped with his sickle claw barely an inch from the rapidly beating heart. “Any time you feel like giving up your information, all this pain can stop…”

Blayze removed his claw from the man’s chest with a wet sliding noise, putting his foot back on the ground as the man groaned in pain. “You think that’s bad?” Blayze taunted. “You haven’t even begun to feel pain. But I suppose there’s nothing wrong with starting slow…” The raptor bent low over the human’s body and placed his hand claws on his bare chest just below his collar bones, then began to drag them downwards. He didn’t move too slowly, but dragging was far slower than slashing. Blayze grinned sadistically as the man screamed, their faces only a few inches apart. The raptor’s sharp claws sliced through the pale flesh like scissors through paper, but he only pressed hard enough to cut the skin, only touching muscle in a few places until he finally stopped at the human’s abdomen. The six cuts followed the natural inclination of a raptor’s talons when slashing – they were farther apart at the chest and quite close together at the abdomen.

Satisfied with his work, and displaying it with a toothy grin, Blayze straightened and walked to his captive’s left side. The human was obviously in a lot of pain. His eyes were squeezed shut and his face showed nothing but agony. He was also coughing every few seconds as he had damaged his vocal cords from screaming so loudly. It didn’t help things when his reptilian captor slashed a sickle claw horizontally across his chest, leaving a deep gash over the tops of his most recent wounds and drawing out another hoarse scream.

“I do hope you’ve decided to talk now,” Blayze muttered, some of his taunting casualness now missing. The human gasped in agony, but otherwise made no effort to speak, staring straight forward. “Very well,” the raptor said as he leaned over again. He dug one finger claw beneath the flesh at the top of the slashes he had made, then quickly yanked downward, tearing a long, triangular piece of skin right off the human’s torso. It was a miracle that he didn’t completely lose his voice after such a loud cry of agony. “I’ll give you five seconds between each strip,” Blayze said after the screaming stopped, tossing away the bloody strip. “If you don’t talk, I pull off another one. When I run out, things get even worse.”

Receiving no response, Blayze proceeded to remove another strip of sin, followed by more screaming. As the six cuts he had made with his hand claws were shallow, only the skin itself was being peeled off, exposing the raw muscle beneath. It wasn’t long before the other two strips were removed, yet still the human refused to talk. Blayze was impressed, but didn’t tell his captive that. It would have boosted his confidence. Instead, he spat down on the seeping wounds. “You know I’ll get the information out of you one way or another,” he growled. “I can keep a captive alive for weeks - many long weeks of treatment far worse than this. I can tell you already long for death to relieve you of your pain.” The raptor put one scaly foot onto the raw muscle where he had peeled of the skin. “I can end your suffering,” he murmured softly, almost comfortingly. “All I need is your cooperation, and this will all go away.” He stepped up onto the human’s chest with both feet, causing him to gasp as his lungs were compressed, not to mention the pain of having any object coming in contact with the exposed muscle.

“Fine,” Blayze growled. “You’ll receive no more mercy from me.” With that, he began wiping his scaly feet roughly down the human’s torso, producing the most horrific screams yet, if not the loudest. The rough scales and pads on the raptor’s soles tore at the exposed muscles and already ripped flesh, slowly turning the human’s chest and belly into a bloody, mangled mess. As if that weren’t enough, Blayze then began scraping his toe claws across the wounds, though he kept his sickle claws back. When there was scarcely any skin left on the poor human’s torso, he finally stopped, just standing there in a mess of blood.

“Are you finally ready to talk, human?” Blayze growled threateningly. The human was putting up a hand weakly in surrender, but the raptor was running out of patience. He jumped up about a meter in the air, then slammed both feet down on the human’s chest, cracking a couple of ribs and causing him to cough up quite a bit of blood. He still wasn’t able to speak for nearly a full minute after the raptor stepped away.

“The- the reinforcements… are headed north,” The human gasped hoarsely between ragged breaths. “They’ll join up… with General Kavez’s platoon… and march east through the woods-“
“To cut off the supply lines to the coast,” Blayze interrupted. “Of course. Thank you so much for your… cooperation. Now for your reward: death.”

The raptor once more stepped up onto the human’s chest, flexing his sickle claws in preparation. “I know I promised you a swift death, but you pissed me off,” he growled. He jabbed his right sickle claw down right into the human’s solar plexus, burying nearly half the long, curved claw in his chest. If the human’s vocal cords weren’t completely destroyed already, they were at that point. He twisted the claw slightly as he turned to his left, braced himself against the wall, and KICKED with all the impressive force that his right leg could muster. The effect was devastating. The raptor’s powerful hind limb and killing claw literally ripped the human’s damaged rib cage apart, exposing his left lung and various other organs.

Before the human could lose consciousness, Blayze quickly spun around and preformed the same horrific operation on the other set of ribs, using his left sickle claw this time. The human now barely resembled a member of his own species anymore. He could no longer feel anything but cold as he slowly slipped into the void. This was an indescribable mercy, especially considering the last thing he saw, rather than felt. Blayze buried his muzzle in what remained of the human’s chest, then came up with a still faintly beating heart in his jaws, which he savored for a moment, then tilted his head back and swallowed whole. His work here finally finished, the raptor left the cave to find a secluded area to clean his talons and prepare for the long day to come.

Post subject: Re: Raptors Love Torture
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:03 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
*looks at Blue, answers post title:* They sure do! :)

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:34 am 
Talking Tyrannosaur
Species: Tyrannosaurus
This was very entertaining - thanks for sharing it with us!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:41 pm 
Thank you very much! Heh, and thanks for not mentioning anything about this when you found the edited version of this story on my FA, Diablo. I don't like to flaunt my paw fetish. XP

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:45 pm 
Sit back... enjoy the desert sun! <3
Species: Meerkat
WOW! Such a fun read. I'd love to read more from you if you do have more! You are incredibly talented! :D

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:52 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Damn, I wish I wasn't so lazy, I'd go to a meme generator and....wait. I'm at work!

*goes*

....aw, it's so friggin' slow. I wanted to do a Wonka with the "You're still shy about your paw fetish" kinda thing. :)

Maybe:

YOU'RE SHY ABOUT YOUR PAW FETISH?

WAY TO VISIT LD5, SEARS

;) "It's two jokes in one!" And yes, just me being the usual weesaur prick. :) I ha-- :ninastomp: :ninastomp:

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:51 pm 
Heh, well I do realize that it's not that big of a deal in the furry community, but still, it's not something that you necessarily need to post all over the interwebz any more than a "normal" person would go to work the first day and say "Hi, I'm Phillip, and I like doggy style!" There are several people that know, and they're cool with it. Now if I tried to force it on them, THEN there might be an issue. XD