Artist Gallery
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:09 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tyrannosaurus Rec
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:10 am 
I love footpaws!
Species: Silver western dragon
Hello guys! It's been a while! :)

I've recently written a story based upon something very unusual, but which I find very appealing to me. It's a story based on what I call... a "video camera fetish", somekind. It's a bit hard to explain, but I've written a preface that does the job. Let me say however that it's main subject is a big tyrannosaurus footpaw, but it also contains a bit of vore and gore.

Well, anyway, here's the story, and have fun reading!

WARNING: The content of that story may be very disturbing for some readers. It contains stuff that is very unusual and is reserved to the discretion of the reader. This story is obviously of adult nature. It also contains vore, gore and paws.

Preface

Imagine a video camera. You know, that kind of black box filled with buttons, which has an objective with a lens, the visor, the microphone… you get the picture. Imagine now that this camera is extremely solid, almost indestructible in fact. I mean here that it is waterproof, dustproof, shockproof, “almost anything” proof. You could drop it from the cliff of a rocky mountain, make it overflowed of water from a tsunami, blow a dynamite next to it, drop it into the heart of a volcano (huuuh… well perhaps not in this case) and it will still keep working and recording normally even though it will surely shake greatly, get cracked on the lens slightly, get slightly damaged or having fuzzy images for a few moments. Of course, such a device doesn’t really exist (or if it does, then I’d be greatly curious to know what it is).

Imagine now that YOU are that camera. You take place into that device, only looking through the only window that separates you from the world, the lens, and only listening through the integrated microphone that act like your ears. You can’t move, you can’t speak, you can’t feel, nor smell, and you’re just forced to look straight in front of you, depending of the orientation of the camera, without even being able to blink your eyes since you don’t have any. Okay okay, you’ll surely wonder what I’m going on with all this. Let me explain you.

Well, briefly, I find extremely sexy when a video camera is involved into unusual situations. I love when it gets forgotten, dropped, being almost broken or simply involved voluntarily into these situations, having its lens being covered of any substances like water, mud, sweat, blood or even, yeah, cum. Most of all, I love when it’s getting stuck that way and forced to follow a strange POV (point of view) from extremely unusual places you couldn’t really imagine. And well, as weird as it may seem, all that somewhat makes me very horny while it is recording. Had you seen the movie “Rec”, “Cloverfield” or the classical “The Blair Witch Project”? Well, these are few examples. And if you’re still wondering what I mean, then how about letting me show you through a story?

If you’re asking “Where’s the furry stuff about that?” well, that will be the base of my stories. It would be almost the exact same thing as if you’re the submissive character involved into whatever makes you horny from another one (paw, vore, sex…), the only difference here being that, instead of a character that could live and interact, it would be an inoffensive video camera. Sounds a bit weird, huh?

Well, in any ways, and this is important: if at this point, you don’t seem to be excited or you really think I’m a freak or all this stuff is weird to you and makes you indifferent, then I’d suggest you to stop reading by now and leave to return to the normal world. I’m serious! For the others that are curious and may find this interesting, then have fun reading this story… and probably upcoming ones too if I see you enjoy them! :)

Tyrannosaurus Rec

I’m waking up in a running jeep going through a jungle and the first thing I can hear is the muffled sound of the engine of the vehicle because of the wind that keeps blowing into the microphone. I’m pointing straight ahead to look through the small windshield. A man, the cameraman who operates me, starts speaking:

“Okay… so, this will be a documentary of a dinosaur hunt, a mighty tyrannosaurus rex that has been discovered in a lost and secret place on earth. The good thing is that, the driver here, but also a good hunter, Alex…”

I’m then pointing toward him, causing him to smile immediately while he keeps his head pointing straight ahead; as he knows he’s being filmed by me.

“…knows where he’s located. I think it’s useless to say that I’m very excited to see everything in action so that I could bring back pictures of that amazing dinosaur…”

“Well, Bill,” says Alex, “you will have to be careful that your camera doesn’t get broken by that beast if you’re unlucky enough to have him chase you or gets his tail wiping it.”

“No worries, Alex. That little baby I’m holding is extremely resistant and perfect for expedition through a jungle like this one. I’m not afraid to have it gets shattered…”

Suddenly, I could capture the sound of a loud roar coming nearby, followed by my vision that shook slightly because of Bill who jumped by the noise.

“Geez, did ye hear that?” speaks Bill with a little frightened voice.

“He’s surely nearby…” Alex replies as he’s slowing down the jeep on the dirt. “It’s time to go, and be sure that you keep recording.”

“No worries, I couldn’t accept to miss some great shots of the hunt.”

While Alex gets down of the jeep holding a long gun, Bill gets down on the other side while I’m still recording as he holds me. I could hear loud steps on the ground that comes close. I could even see me shake slightly for each step. My cameraman then keeps pointing me toward Alex that moves carefully through the thick jungle.

“Alex, you…”

“Shhhhht, god dammit.” he whispers. “Come closer.”

We then move forward, me pointing sometimes on the tree leaves in the direction where the noises come from. The leaves and bushes are so thick; it’s very difficulty to see through. Once near Alex, he crouches and points into an opened area. I’m then moved to be able to spot the gigantic beast from a good angle. There, we could see a big and heavy green and brown T-Rex standing next of a little pond of water, his body leaning towards it with his imposing muzzle being half in the water for drinking, some meters away.

“Oh my god… Wow!” I could hear whispering in my microphone from Bill.

“I think it’s the perfect time to use my gun and makes him fall asleep. As for you, stand right there and keeps recording. If anything fails, run your arse off to the jeep.” Alex replies, still whispering. He then carefully steps forward, trying to get as close as the dinosaur as possible but always by keeping a safe distance in a hidden place.

As for me, I’m pointing toward the T-Rex that keeps drinking. Bill makes me zoom on his head to see the details of the sharp and long teeth at the size of bananas each time the dinosaur raises his head.

“Geez, look at the size of these.” Bill whispers in my microphone. Then, I zoom back to the normal view and we can see Alex charging his gun with a tranquilizer dart and pointing it toward the dinosaur, hidden behind bushes. We can see him put a foot on a log that lies in front of him for better aiming, but as he’s about to shoot, the pressure on the log causes it to move so that he loses his balance and misses his shot. The *BANG* from the gun and the noises caused by the fall make the T-Rex notify their presence and makes him roar loudly of anger.

“RUN, GOD DAMMIT, RUN!!!” Alex shouts to Bill. I could see myself being shaken intensely as my cameraman hurries to the jeep so that everything is blurred. Through the microphone, I could hear the heavy footsteps coming very close, followed right after by the doors slamming, the engine of the jeep starting and running straight afterwards, all of this in a few seconds only and finishing with the vehicle going forward at almost full speed. Then, Bill points me toward the back of the jeep to look at the T-Rex running toward us, chasing the jeep.

“Phew, damn, look at that beast…” he says.

“Bill, sit down!”

But I could see myself going higher as Bill slowly stands up in the rolling jeep, ignoring the advice of his friend.

“You’re kidding, it’s an awesome shot!” he yells back.

“But you may fall… Bill, please, si… WHOA!”

Suddenly, I’m getting propelled backwards toward the front of the jeep along with Bill that still holds me. I could hear him screaming as we fall in front of the jeep to hit the ground with violence. On the impact, I’m rolling in front and under of the jeep and I finish in a small gap, pointing upwards, a bit of dirt covering the lens because of the impact. Almost immediately, one of the wheels at the back of the jeep rolls over me and leaves the muddy marks of its tire all over the lens without suffering of any damage.
Through my microphone, I could hear Bill moaning of pain nearby, along with the dinosaur footsteps approaching and the jeep braking to a stop. I could see through the tire marks a hand grabbing me and pulling me out of the gap, pointing at one of Bill’s legs. I could hear the door slam of the jeep and someone running next to us, followed with:

“You’re okay, Bill? We must get the hell out of here now ‘cause the T-Rex is… OH MY GOD!!!”

As Bill tries to rotate me to look behind us, something big and heavy suddenly steps on us and quickly, I could see dirty reptilian scales rubbing and pressing me, doing a loud noise in my microphone and causing my view to darken a lot. A bit of dirt has been removed on the lens by the scales. The high pressure forces me to stay flat on the ground, laying on the side with the ground to my right. Immediately, behind the rest of the tire marks, I could spot the underside of big scaly toes that wave in front and over me, the rest of the T-Rex foot paw resting on me and pushing me down, covering the left of my vision. I hear Bill moaning louder of pain because he’s also squished by that foot.

Further ahead, Alex has fallen on the ground. I could hear him screaming of fear. Quickly, a massive pair of jaws grabs the poor Alex and he disappears behind the foot paw that still lies on me, some drops of sweat running down the lens to the right because of my orientation. All I hear in my microphone is the disgusting flesh noises of Alex’s body being chewed along with rumbling purrs of the dinosaur for several seconds. Suddenly, the dismembered corpse of Alex lands in front of me, splashing a bit of blood droplets over the lens. While I hear a loud satisfying roar from the dinosaur, I’m getting twisted by the foot paw that rotates slightly. Through my microphone, I could hear Bill breathing heavily and trying to escape the T-Rex foot. But right after, that foot lifts up and releases us.

I’m then grabbed by Bill who turns me, pointing upward so that I can clearly see the T-Rex towering us above even though my lens is still very dirty, his head pointing toward us, aware of our presence. I could hear Bill trying to scream and escape along with me, but the dinosaur’s foot quickly stomps us, my lens receiving some extra dirt and leaving a mark from the dirty scales of his footpaw sole. At the same time, my microphone could capture some crackling from Bill’s body followed by screams of pain. This time, after the foot gets off us, the T-Rex head approaches, his jaws fully open showing his sharp teeth and grabs us so that I’m getting trapped between the big dinosaur’s tongue and Bill’s body.

Immediately, my lens gets covered with saliva, washing it at the same time, but I’m also getting moved constantly inside the dinosaur’s mouth. At a moment, I’m trapped between teeth that close on Bill’s leg, a lot of blood squirting around inside the jaws and over me. The next moment, the big tongue rubs and licks me, leaving traces of saliva and some blood from Bill’s now dead body. Then, at another moment, I could see the sharp and massive teeth trying to chew me, with a close-up of a tooth rubbing and pressing my lens. Thanks for my extreme hardness, I don’t suffer of this. Even though it’s a bit dark, I’m able to see the T-Rex trying to break me with his teeth, but as a result, he hurts himself by biting his tongue. A loud furious roar comes out from his throat which causes some distortion in my microphone. I see the slimy jaws getting close of me, trapping me in saliva so that even my lens gets covered with that sticky substance. Then suddenly, I’m being ejected from the dinosaur’s mouth, landing on the ground with a hard impact that causes my vision to become fuzzy for a second, but nothing major.

The T-Rex looks very angry. I could see him above me as I’m pointing upwards, some of his saliva away from my sight. I see the beast looking at me and lifting his right tyrannosaurus foot paw over me. Some dust is falling on my lens and almost immediately, it’s the complete darkness. All I could capture through my microphone is the rubbing noises caused by the sole of his foot that just stomped me. Then, I see myself falling from his foot sole that stands in the air, meaning that I was adhering to it, my lens covered with extra dust and some sweat. Back on the ground, I fall on the side and the T-Rex stomps me another time with a loud *BOOM*. In front of me, his massive toes are waving slightly and as he lifts his foot again, this time, I stick to the sole of it; surely because of his previous sticky saliva that still covers me. I see myself following the underside of his foot paw, the toes curving in front of me, and finally, I’m getting stomped once more, the impact making me get some more dirt over me. Half the right of my vision gets covered by the T-Rex foot and through the left very dirty part; I can only distinguish the underside of his toes and the ground very closely. After that, the dinosaur doesn’t seem to care to have me become a part of his foot sole, or maybe he thinks I’m totally smashed and still on the ground.

Still recording, I see myself and his foot twisting slightly, then I’m getting curved toward the ground for a second and I see the ground moving, the toes almost scratching its surface, until I still point forward and get pressed down by that foot, some dirt being added on my lens. That cycle repeats over time since the T-Rex is simply walking. Each time, the sight is different, passing from dirt, to small rocks to grass hairs where some are lying on my lens temporarily. At a moment, some clear substance starts running down my lens toward the left, noticing it’s the sweat of the dinosaur’s foot paw as he keeps walking.

Suddenly, I see his foot pressing me on a hard rock, causing me to roll slightly as his heavy foot paw presses me so that I see upside-down, the half-bottom being is foot sole and the half-top the ground. Even though I moved slightly, I’m still stuck to the sole and therefore, keep looking that way under that new angle as he keeps walking. Additional sweat droplets appear on my lens that starts to turn into a small dirty mess.

After some time being continuously pressed on and slightly sinking into that dinosaur’s footpaw sole, the T-Rex stops near what I could distinguish to be a river. His footpaw I’m stuck to presses me in the wet sand. I could see ahead, between his scaly toes, a partial upside-down head starting to drink. His toes are slowly flexing in front of me, some dirt and sand falling to the ground, some of them even slide over the lens upward because of my orientation. Then, the foot lifts up and brings me further toward the river. As the foot steps in the river, a splash of water gets over me, cleaning a good part of my lens, and after, I notice I’m half-submerged in the water. The current of the water brushes my lens and I could see the water level’s line so that the top of my vision is looking underwater and the bottom is still in the air, still with the close-up of the foot sole. My microphone could capture the loud watery noises among the small splashes caused by the T-Rex’s head that growls quietly as he drinks.

The massive tyrannosaur gets disturbed by a noise that I could hardly capture. His head immediately rises from the river and after a moment, I could hear the dinosaur roaring and the foot twists along with me as he starts moving again. It seems the T-Rex has detected something and is about to chase it. I’m ejected from the water as the T-Rex starts running, leaving droplets on my lens, with some of them moving over it because of the movements. The footpaw keeps stomping me on the ground at a faster pace. It always switches between light and dark, passing from a bright, but dirty, vision from the sole to an almost complete darkness. Now that I’m wet, more dirt adheres to me, making my vision to leave dirty traces. At one time, during the run, my lens gets badly damaged by hardly hitting a big sharp rock, causing it to crack a bit, leaving some fissures in my field of view, but at least, I keep recording.

I could start to distinguish a fleeing small dinosaur ahead, meaning that the T-Rex isn’t the only dinosaur around here in this lost place, and after some more heavy footsteps from the T-Rex, I see myself jumping in the air along with his footpaw to end up stomping the victim which pushes roars of pain. I couldn’t really see what the smaller dinosaur is, but the scales of his body keeps rubbing my lens as he tries to escape. While I could hear the T-Rex roaring of rage, his foot I’m still stuck to lifts back up and I see the claws diving into the body of the victim, a bit of blood squirting on me and hitting my lens. I could spot the claws cutting the flesh of the small dinosaur, leaving red scratches at the surface of his skin. And then, the foot and I end up stomping at the place where the scratches are so that more blood gets covering my lens. I could see it squirting very closely from the injuries and getting on my lens. However, I could hardly distinguish what happens next, but I could notice that I’m still stuck to the T-Rex foot and that it keeps stomping the dinosaur, adding bloody bits on my lens in the process. I could hear him growling of pain along with the squelches and the bones crackling under the pressure of the mighty tyrannosaurus footpaw.

After some time, the victim becomes quiet and the T-Rex roars for his victory. I see his footpaw rubbing over the corpse of the small dinosaur to finish him, causing my case to roll under his foot so that I point upward between two of his big toes covered of blood. The rubbings also make my lens to be slightly cleaned, still with tiny bloody bits of flesh stuck on it. I could see the head of the tyrannosaur looking down at me, but more precisely, to the victim. Still stuck underfoot, he moves his foot a bit further which causes his toes to brush my lens, leaving some bloody traces and moving the flesh bits slightly. I could see the T-Rex walking away, still stuck underfoot, sitting and bringing his footpaw next to his jaws along with me. A big pair of scaly nostrils starts sniffing me so that some mist covers my view along with the blood. Then, a massive tongue passes over me and cleans my lens in the process, leaving some saliva. It’s time for the T-Rex to clean his feet after the mess.

However, after some licks, when the T-Rex notices I’m still under his foot, he roars loudly at me and almost makes me deaf. Furious that I’m there, I could see his massive jaws to open and try to get me. When his sharp teeth close on my case, my vision starts to become fuzzy extremely because of the high pressure. More fissures even appear on my lens, but I keep recording. He finally manages to remove me from his footpaw. All I could see is the inside of his mouth along with the noise of his deep breathing that keeps leaving mist on me. He then throws me using his mouth and I see myself flying in the air, rolling in all directions until I end up in a pond of mud. The splashes that occur cause some of the substance to get on my lens. Almost fully submerged in the mud, I’m oriented so that I can see the tyrannosaur coming after me, lying on the left side. Once in reach, I see him lifting one of his feet and soon, I get a massive stomp over me, causing some mud to splash more over me that sink a bit into the mud. The high pressure causes me to look up at the T-Rex. After I could hear a last roar from that dinosaur, I could see his foot lifting back up over me and then, the next stomp causes a part of my lens to shatter while I’m also submerging into the mud. The wet and sticky substance immediately enters in my case and causes my vision to turn in snow along with loud static noises. In no time, I become blind, I become deaf, I cease to function.

The end

Written by: SilverMike aka DragonsLover
2012 © All rights reserved.

Also, I love their feet, of course! ^^

Post subject: Re: Tyrannosaurus Rec
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:37 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Wow, I gotta say, that was an interesting twist to the fetish! Just when you think there's nothin' new anymore. :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:14 am 
Talking Tyrannosaur
Species: Tyrannosaurus
Wow, this is intriguing... I fully appreciate the need to watch tyrannosauruses intently.

Very well written!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:56 pm 
I love footpaws!
Species: Silver western dragon
Thank you both! :)

Yeah, that's a kink I highly love. The combination of feetpaws + cameras always makes me aroused a lot, as weird as it sounds. I'm planning to make more of these and see what other reactions I may get, but I can understand this kink is not for everyone. However, at least, I know some people that loves that so far and this pleases me, so thanks again! :)

Also, I love their feet, of course! ^^