Legacy LD5

Forum/Website Through 2017
About Us 
Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:18 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Kratomax Presents: Kratomax's footpaw adventure!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:39 am 
Species: (Prefers the name Scalie) Dragon
Chapter 1: Prolouge
Kratomax is a young Dragon, aged 18, he is the youngest in his family, and a credit to them, since, after all, he's the smartest one they have... but no one grows fond of his brain sometimes- he says to much or too little... the men and women he hit on often reject him because of his attitude to them, he wants to accomplish his goal of finding a footslave for himself-

We start our story on the hidden island of Tropicus Motalos, home of the Dragon- No human eyes can see the island, nor hear noise from it- a magic barrier protects the Dragons from another Slay which caused them to be "extinct" but this is not true... they hid well, because no one could find them, but now the island was in trouble; it was getting over populated, and the elders were no longer able to create landmasses like they used to, no one could- so the only option was to kick some Dragons out onto earth to "do what they like" until "the problem solves it's self" Which, obviously meant that the Dragons were to be Slayed- which had grown out of fashion since there's no Dragons, plus the Humans were no longer mindless idiots.
Kratomax was one selected, so here's his story:

It's early morning on the island of Tropicus Motalos, and Kratomax arises from his nesting place, a straw bed neat and tidy for his slightly smaller than usual body- he is coloured black and has a white chest area, his arms are skinny but quite muscular, just like his main body- like all Dragons say "the weedy get no-where, and the fat don't move at all" so, sticking to this saying he's kept fit for a while now, his legs, too are muscular, and his feet show that too- a skinny, but rather soft- boney but rather squishy, he has a massive sole, roughly the size of his leg, and 3 toes up front to boot, with white claws, upon his head he has a crown of golden hair and red eyes underneath, his snout is short and bears a smart looking grin- his wings remain folded into his back (his species can fold them into their backs to prevent them from being torn). Today, he was going to College to study physics once again- He'd recently heard in the news that Dragons were being dispatched onto earth to keep the island free from over cluttering- if a Dragon was to be evicted, "expect the orange letter" was the Rumour.
Now living on his own, he had to do everything himself, and it came that time again when Raen , the Postman Dragon, was delivering letters- noticing him, Kratomax walked up to him and tried to begin conversation.
"Hey man, what's up? got any mail for me for a change?"
Raen looked quite sad and replied "Uh... Yeah, i do- i can't stay- schedule, uh... sorry."
Raen handed Kratomax a Red Envelope, it was rimmed with gold addressed neatly to Kratomax indeed. But this wasn't what caught Kratomax by suprise, the fact he had mail- Raen always has a small chat before he goes off somewhere, even if it's just how many he's delivered.
All of a sudden- Kratomax realized why he was in such a rush... opening the envelope...

There was an Orange Letter.
End Chapter 1

Well, it's just a little teaser... obviously, something's going to happen... but i can't type it all at once, nooooo way D=

While i'm at it, Hi, i'm Kratomax! nice to meet you all and what not, i hope you enjoy my literature :)

Post subject: Re: Kratomax Presents: Kratomax's footpaw adventure!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:17 pm 
Hi Kratomax! I'm kinda new myself, but I think I will enjoy your literature :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:50 pm 
groundshaker wrote:
Hi Kratomax! I'm kinda new myself, but I think I will enjoy your literature :)

Thanks!

Chapter 2: The Evicted are released onto the outland

Kratomax wasn't sure whether to be excited or scared, tall tales of slaying knights were at hand, but a whole new world was out there, surely enough- he skipped college to meet the rest of the evictees at the Town hall.
But no one was there, because they had already been dispatched- Kratomax was alone on this venture to what the Dragons called the Outlands.
He walked up to the sign nearby that had the following written on it:
"Good luck, oh and this might hurt a bit."
Confused, he turned around and saw a Massive Hammer Swinging towards him.

POW.

Flew high into the sky and then Zap, out of the barrier.
Tumbling a bit, he unfolded his wide wings from his back, streamlined forward towards a deserted island- he thought to himself "i'll be safe here- no Human in sight! those scary bastards won't be able to find me now!" and he swooped down to the island, "perfect" he thought- there was a lovely crater in the top section, landing in it, he thought about what to do next, he would need food, and shelter. so he stomped towards the edge of the crater and swung his fist backward, let out a yell and punched the rock, surely enough, debris of rock flew past him with a gust of dirt and crash. he had created his shelter, but at a cost- his fist hurt now, so he wouldn't be able to hunt properly- he would have to use his feet instead.
He walked into the forest nearby to hunt for food, he found a magnificent tree full of fruit he'd never seen before, so he kicked the tree mightily, knocking all the fruit down from the tree, he picked some up and ate it- not the harvest he was after, just his energy food to start hunting. mooching along some more, he found a small herd of cows, they looked delicious, and they'd be his first unknown meal- so he jumped up, very quietly, and Stomped a Cow's head to break it's neck, he continued stomping it over and over until it became mush- he then used the cow's skin to create a backpack- where he would store his meat, surely enough though- the two other cows had tried to escape- unsuccessfully, because they soon met their friend in Kratomax's backpack of doom! still not satisfied, he went on to find more and more animals, and surly enough, he did- and they all joined the meat in his backpack, tired now- he headed back to the crater, dumped the sack in the cave and made a small fire- he cooked the meat thoroughly, smelling the sweet scent of his foot mixed with this new bizzare meaty smell.
He began to chow down when all of a sudden, a Human walked past him and grabbed some of the meat
"NEAT! Food, thanks pal, you've helped me find shelter and food!"
Kratomax froze stiff- Eyes wide with shock and fright
"I've heard legends of Dragons..." Said the Kid, who looked about 16 or 17
"What's wrong?" He asked
"Uh... nothing... yeah, i won't hurt you you won't hurt me, that's right, right?"Kratomax said quickly, trying to press out all the fear
"What? me? Hurt YOU?" Laughed the Kid
"Don't be ridiculous- we don't hunt Dragons anymore, you're thinking of like, George or whatever his name was 2000 years ago!" He smiled at Kratomax, Who smiled back.
"Heh, that's a relief." He said
"Well then, care to explain why you're on this deserted island?" Kratomax asked.
"Helicopter trip went wrong, hence this crater... i've built a very shitty treehouse but yeah... this seems better than that- by the Way, my name is Tommy."
"Nice to meet you Tommy! i'm Kratomax!" He offered his claw out in handshake gesture
But as soon as Tommy touched his claw
"YOWCH WRONG HAND!" Kratomax offered his bad claw, and so he offered his good one, the two shook firmly, and then Tommy repeated verse
"So what about YOU then?"
"Evicted... i was the single highest voted out of the island, i won't miss much really."
"Why were you evicted?" Tommy questioned
"Over populated island... quite sickening really- i mean, they always kick out the virgins."
Tommy laughed
"You're a bloody Burly Dragon- AND You're a virgin?! I thought my life was bad! Oh man, you suck don't you."
Kratomax laughed too, then said
"You're a virgin too, aren't you."
Tommy was knocked back in shock
"Y...Yes, how did you know i was lying?"
"Dude, I'm the Smartest Dragon of my Species, I'm a living lie detector!"
"You certainly are... Kratosmacks!" Tommy laughed
"Max. not smacks, max." Kratomax corrected Tommy profoundly
Both of them were tired, with their new found friendship, they thought of it as time to sleep
They laid their heads down on the floor and shut their eyes, as they drifted to sleep, Tommy had a very important question to ask Kratomax, two, infact.
"Hey, Krato, can i call you Krato? i'll call you Krato!"
"Ok." Mumbled Kratomax "What's up."
"Uh, well, two things- number one- ummm... What's your sexuality? and number tw-" Kratomax rolled over and faced Tommy
"I'm Bi- Best of both worlds, eh? Oh, you were saying?" Kratomax said slowly
"Umm- oh yeah, will you teach me to hunt, or hunt with me for that matter?"
Kratomax smiled and then nodded
"Tommorow, Tommy- you'll be shown how i hunt... hopefully my claw will be better then."
"Thanks Krato!" Tommy said cheerfully, closing his eyes
"A-Anything for a friend!" Yawned Kratomax.

End Chapter 2!

Chapter 3 coming later maybe :3
What will become of this newfound friendship? will Kratomax ever heal his damn claw?
Is their any hope for the two to survive on a desolate island? FIND OUT NEXT TIME!

So guys, how do you think this is coming?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:25 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
I think I see a human tending to that claw very shortly. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:04 pm 
I see a footslave in Tommy's future. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:37 am 
I've kept you waiting!

Chapter 3: Morning after, without the side-effects, nor the pill

The sun's beams pierced the eyelids of the Sleeping dragon, who winced and then opened his eye, pupil dilating, he flung his body upwards and yawned loudly, accompanied by the excess stomp noise of flesh hitting rock, This woke Tommy up, who yawned in sync and said "Mornin' Krato, so uh, we should get hunting, how's your claw?"
"Much better now, i can hunt to the best of my ability now!" Kratomax smiled
"Good news, indeed." Tommy said, walking into the light, the dark un-detailed figure seen last night was now clear in the light, just an average looking build of a human, with a mop of brown hair, eyes- Kratomax wasn't sure- Blue maybe? Tommy wore a Red shirt, torn, and Jeans- also torn, he walked outside of the cave and stretched off, Kratomax followed out, a giant foot lurched outwards as he pushed himself out of the cave.
"Right then, Hop on my back!" Kratomax said, forcing the wings from their pouches.
Tommy didn't say anything, he just climbed up the gigantic tail onto Kratomax's back and patted him softly to say "Ready"
Before he knew it, he was soaring over the trees, he looked behind him to see what other view he got and he noticed something he'd not noticed before- he was looking directly at Kratomax's feet- they looked so muscular and jiggled slightly in air resistance, he could not help but feel a small stir near his groin, to avoid any problems- he just turned back around and asked Kratomax another question
"Spotted anything yet?"
"Aye, there-" Kratomax replied, pointing to a herd of nearby animals, of all shapes and sizes- this was definitley the central hub of all animal gathering- Kratomax saw a nearby bush and landed stealthily behind it, Tommy rolled down his back like a slide and onto the floor next to Kratomax's foot, to avoid being aroused again by this massive slabs of meat, he ran forwards to Kratomax's front.
"So, what are you gonna do?" He asked, hoping for a definite answer to solve his problems
"Uh..." Kratomax Stuttered
"Can Humans pounce?" He asked
"No, we can't... we can make weapons though!" Tommy laughed
"Good enough, make a spear then, now here's the key- my claw is equal to your spear- what i do with my claw, you do with your spear, ok?" Kratomax said seriously
"Understood, i'll go make a spear now." And Then Tommy walked over and found a thick log that fell from a nearby tree, and began sharpening it with a rock.
"I'll pounce it, you stab it, ok?"
Tommy nodded, then Kratomax went down on all fours, raising his tail up and standing on his toes, the heel facing Tommy, who just looked at the build of the feet as they moved up and down... then whoosh! Kratomax jumped up into the air quietly, and squashed a tiger.
"Tommy, now!" Kratomax yelled
Tommy ran over to Kratomax's side and said
"Now what!?"
"Stab it, like this, raise it up- and swing down!"
Tommy rose the spear up, and thrust it into the tiger's skull, ultimately killing it.
"Well done Tommy, it's a good clean kill that, i'll take care of this, i just need you to watch out for any oncoming animals that might try to pounce me."
Knowing that Kratomax was obviously oblvious to the deserted jungle area now, Tommy just sat on a nearby log and did what todays obssession seemed to be... watching Kratomax's huge feet move up, down, left right, flexing and sidestepping as meat was torn from the Tiger's body. Tommy forgot all about the downstairs business and "it" sprang up.
Tommy desperatley tried to cover it up, fearing that Kratomax would see the bulge, fortunatley for him, his grandmother was still alive- Ew. and down it went, luckily, because Kratomax turned around and said
"Ok we're done here, we have enough meat for you and me at the cave, we should spend the day gathering materials for bedding and such things, we'll take this tiger's skin... and umm, we can shred this to make bedding- pillows and that. the cow's flesh backpack will do as a materess, and i've stuffed the fat into this tiger skin, so there's a quilt, plenty more for a pillow or two.
Tommy smiled.
"Ha, you comfort me too much, we've only just met!" He thought the bed was just for him
"Actually Tommy, that bed's for both of us, we're gonna have to share... that's... not a problem, is it?" Kratomax asked, unsure of the reaction.
"No, not at all, as long as you don't crush me, haha!" Tommy laughed, they both smiled and prepared to gather more materials.
End part 3

Oooh the tension grows! Tommy really likes Kratomax, But Kratomax appears to be hiding something, because come on! he can make another bed!

EDIT: We're nearing the end of Kratomax's first adventure! we're almost at "that part" ;) but as you may have noticed- i only release a chapter AFTER a reply is made, to keep the topic active until it's finished- so you want this to finish, you gotta post!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:00 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
I think he needs to fess up to likin' the claw. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:34 am 
Here it is, chapter 4 of 4!

Chapter 4: I'm not tired... are you?

The moon has started to show it's reary head and glow upon the island, setting a modest white glow around Kratomax and Tommy, they've spent the day more or less doing arts and crafts to prepare their bed near the cave
"And that's the pillow sown up, quite lucky these plants grow here, eh?" Said Kratomax, laughing slightly
"Yeah, but what about the bedframe- incase it breaks?" Tommy said, quite seriously
"Ha, you go try to break a rock by lying on a cow-fat bed!" He replied, laughing louder
"I suppose you're right... what time do you think it is? oh mind you You're a dragon, you probably have a whole different time scale" Tommy laughed
Kratomax paused and looked at the moon
"10 pm..." He said slowly
"Wow, i'm not sleepy at all... mind you, we've not done much today." Kratomax conversed with Tommy
"Yeah... but there's not much more we can do now, is there?" He said, adding a sigh at the end of his sentence.
"What's that sigh all about, Tommy?" Kratomax asked, his sharp eyes going more circular
"Is there something wrong?"
Tommy took a deep breath, he had to get it off his chest.
"i... I like you." He said closing his eyes and holding his head in shame
"I like a Dragon more than i should it's not right it's not right!" he repeated, shaking his head
Kratomax wasn't disgusted, but rather moved
"Look, Tommy- There's worse things you can do than 'love' a simple Dragon like me, at least i can talk like a human... i have feelings like a human, i'm basically just a great big scaly huge human with wings and breaths fire and has a tail and has a whole different lifestyle... ok yeah that's a bad example, but Tommy-"
"What?" Tommy sniffled
"... I noticed you." Kratomax softened his voice
"Noticed me what?" Tommy said, wiping a tear from his eye
"You were looking at my feet all day." Said Kratomax, softening his voice even more
"That's impossible!" Tommy said in shock
"I know you were looking... because i was presenting them to you!" Kratomax said sweetly and even more softly
"You... mean you KNOW about my... love for your feet?" Tommy said slowly
"Yes, because i think you're the one i'm after" Kratomax said, pausing, before continuing
"I've been looking for a good friend..." Paused again- He picked up the bed and placed it in the cave and sat down on it, legs spread wide, he propped up his feet at the end of the bed and flexed his claws wide.
"And... an even better foot-slave." Kratomax finished, grinning at Tommy who was just wide eyed with shock.
"You... mean you planned this?" he said, walking towards Kratomax
"Yep... i could see it in your eyes when i met you, you were looking for the unusual thing to do-
and i was looking for the unusual person to do it"
Tommy was just over the moon with the revelation and he crept up to the bed, and saw the massive soles infront of him, the heavy scent of a hard days work, a musty, sweaty smell that overwhelmed him in ecstasy
"Go for it." Kratomax said softly
"Dig in."
Tommy put his face towards the sole and began to smell it's scent, he wrapped his arms around the heel of the foot as he began to lick, Kratomax let out a pleasured growl and moan as the foot dripped with sweat and saliva, the soft texture of tiny scales was heaven for Tommy's tounge, which lept all around the foot, which was so big there was obviously no end to the taste.
"mmmm get between my toes please" Kratomax struggled to speak, pleasure taking complete control of him.
Tommy pulled himself further up the foot to the toes, Kratomax Flexed, pushing his toes apart, and then Tommy stuck his head right in and carried on licking- the area was very sensitive, Kratomax began shuffling his other foot back and forth
"Yes! YES! YEEES!" He roared, Tommy undisturbed, just carried on licking between the toes and then, he turned to his side and liked the side of the toes, getting the most taste from here, he moaned a short "mmmm" and then he dropped back onto the bed.
"Something... Wrong... Tommy?.." Asked Kratomax, who had lost his breath, Tommy too had lost it and he said
"It's... just so... awesome... before... i continue... do you mind..." he took a breath "if i lose these really stupid clothes?"
Kratomax shook his head
"Not at all, go right ahead."
Tommy stripped down to a pair of boxers, a large bulge showing how horny he felt that his dream had come true- but then he looked at Kratomax, who had no genitalia in sight.
"So... If you're a guy... Where's your Rocket launcher?" he winked, the innuendo well recieved by Kratomax
"amazing body this is, you see how my wings hide in my back? wait a little longer and you'll get to see my ultimate weapon" he winked back
"Now get back to work... you still have another foot to clean!" Kratomax laughed
And immediatly, Tommy began to work on the other foot, starting at the ball, licking the edges and round the circular shape, before filling it with his tounge again.
Kratomax moved his foot away from Tommy
"What gives?!" Yelled Tommy
"Well..." Said Kratomax
He dropped his foot down, sliding Tommy's boxers down, revealing his long hard member to Kratomax
"Enough cleaning- i want dirty now." Kratomax laughed evilly, and grabbed some leftover materials and strapped Tommy to his foot.
"Work, Human!"
Tommy began humping the foot slowly, his cock rubbed softly against the sole back and forth
"Mmmm Yes..." Said Kratomax
"Faster!"
Tommy Started to go faster, Pre leaked all over the place and drizzled down to the ball, glistening in the firelight
"BOTH TOGETHER!" Yelled Kratomax at Tommy.
Tommy started licking and humping at the same time getting faster and faster His pulsating cock throbbed with extreme pleasure and he could no longer contain it, he came all over the foot, a small puddle on the bottom. Knowing he had stopped, he unstrapped Tommy and let him drop back on the bed.
"That's an awful mess... i better tidy up!" Kratomax laughed
He lifted the creamed foot and licked it up and down, teasing his toes with his tounge while Tommy watched.
"So... about that weapon of yours..." Tommy said
"You'll love it." Kratomax laughed again, slightly evilly
And then, all of a sudden, a small flap of skin seperated in half as a large gland popped out of the middle, it slowly grew longer and longer until it was roughly half the size of Tommy.
"So, Tommy, what's the size you're taking?" He laughed and winked at him
"Uh... as much as you can!" Tommy said, feeling brave
"Lie flat, first." Kratomax ordered.
Kratomax got up and moved to the side, to let Tommy lie in the middle of the bed.
"Ok, here it comes"
Tommy lay flat on his belly, his member pressed firmly against his chest, he yelled
"Ready!"
And Kratomax stood at the end of the bed, leaned forward, and pushed his cock up against Tommy's back, moving back and forth in a slow motion, slowly getting faster Tommy Moaned in pleasure at what was happening to him.
"Like it, Tommy?" Kratomax asked
"Y...yes." his voice now stuttering from the pleasure
"Flip over." Kratomax asked politely
Tommy flipped over, and then Kratomax resumed thrusting, the head of his cock just covering Tommy's face.
"Tommy, don't be afraid- do what you want with it" Kratomax informed Tommy, who took the word and began licking the scaly shaft below the head, it was not before long, that Tommy moved onto the actual head, making Kratomax moan in pleasure and growl with a seduced tone. Kratomax felt his cock stir as he was ready for phase one of his plan- letting Pre out
"Here comes the pre-ee!" he said as the precum sloshed out all over Tommy's legs.
"ohhhhh!" Moaned Kratomax
"Tommy... i'm... about... to go... where do you want the load?
"You got my legs, go for the head!" Tommy shouted in complete excitement
Kratomax roared and the seed poured all over tommy, complete head to toe in the dragon's cum.
"And now i'll clean you off..." He opened his mouth and licked Tommy's body, licked his face clean and his hair, then his soft chest, and down to his member, he left it covered in the sticky mess, and carried on, licking the legs and his feet
"What gives? why aren't you cleaning my dick?" he said rather dissapointed
"Saving the best for last!" Kratomax said, then he began licking the mess off Tommy's cock

"Did you enjoy yourself, Tommy?" Kratomax asked, pulling his member back into where it came
"Yes... i did."
"Good. Because, this will only happen once, you know that, right?"
Tommy looked saddened
"What? but i love you? you can't just leave me like this? here on my own!"
"Oh come on, the crater was hear already, you weren't here until you saw me land otherwise id' have seen parts of this helicopter scattered around, i'm not thick- you were on the cruise ship nearest to the island, you took a rescue boat, cut it up and threw it in the crater to fool me, you're a liar- you love me, sure- but i sure as hell can't stick around with a human like you forever" Kratomax snapped at Tommy
"You're so fucking smart, Krato. I never thought you'd find me out so easily..." Tommy was shocked
"It's all rather obvious... i'm going to find something else to play with!"
"Where though?" said Tommy
"Hmm... i'll search, and i'll find." Kratomax responded, he picked Tommy up
"so what's it gonna be for you then, meeting your end under my foot, or in the acidic chamber of my stomach?"
Tommy looked down
"Foot it is then."
He dropped Tommy on the floor and Tommy yelled in his last minute of life
"This is still a heaven to me!"
And the foot crushed down, ankle splaying back then forth, a cloud of dirt exhuming around the foot, the cave was closed off with rocks- Kratomax was locked in... too many boulders to shift, he was trapped... all he could hope for, is that some how- someone would search for Tommy- and they'd find the Cave- and not kill him.

That ends our first Installment of Kratomax's Adventures!
I hope you enjoyed the read! if there's anything specific you want to see happen in the second installment, PM me or post it... and No, Tommy can not come back to life, he's dead now- he met his end under a big sweaty foot.

Also taking requests for "Personal" Stories, as in something you'd like to see written, apart from the Kratomax Storyline. i.e. "Dinosorceror: Expert Slipper Detective" :3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:46 pm 
Species: Lizard
Nice story :lol: makes me want to write one too! hehe, keep posting

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:42 am 
Jinuhinu wrote:
Nice story :lol: makes me want to write one too! hehe, keep posting

And you should! It's a great way to express yourself, much like drawing :D