It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:22 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Forgotten Events
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:25 am 
Species: (Prefers the name Scalie) Dragon
Hi, Kratomax here again!

Head on over to my DA to catch my new series- "The Forgotten Events"
It's not very... into the story at the moment, but let me tell you this-
The story WILL be taking lots of twists and turns- and plenty of foot licking, torture and all sorts of things, because this is going to ROCK YOUR WORLD GUYS AND GALS.

Part 1
Part 2

Alright guys/gals, keep this topic active for me ;)

Post subject: Re: The Forgotten Events
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:13 am 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Quote:
You must be a registered member to view mature content. Sign up for FREE to check it out now!

Well we all know that deviantart sucks, but this really does it. Please just paste them here, or tell Dino to make you an ftp account here on LD5. ( ***** in the land of the huge, the home of the pawsluts, where the smut is for free. ***** )
Oh, and make sure to tell him that 50 megabytes was GREAT back in the early 90s, but that its not a good default value anymore, while you're at it. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:25 am 
Species: (Prefers the name Scalie) Dragon
Blue wrote:
Quote:
You must be a registered member to view mature content. Sign up for FREE to check it out now!

Well we all know that deviantart sucks, but this really does it. Please just paste them here, or tell Dino to make you an ftp account here on LD5. ( ***** in the land of the huge, the home of the pawsluts, where the smut is for free. ***** )
Oh, and make sure to tell him that 50 megabytes was GREAT back in the early 90s, but that its not a good default value anymore, while you're at it. :)

I guess it'd do no harm to do both, i mean i DO have a few more things at DA aswell.

Part 1:
Kratomax woke up from his slumber that night in the hotel, the ceiling he faced was blue, lampshade drooping from it and swaying lightly.
"Ugh" he moaned as he grabbed his forehead, A headache.
"What the fuck happened last night?" He said to himself, clasping his forehead still, eyes shut.
"Hey Honey... I've been waiting for you to get up." That voice came from beside him-
Kratomax turned and opened his left eye, only to see a Dragoness lying suggestively next to him- staring at his eye.
"Last night was great, you really know how to move!" She said sweetly.
She was a slim, Black dragoness with a purple underbelly.
"Well..." Kratomax yawned "I do my best K..." Kratomax adding emphasis to the K, longing it out because he'd forgotten her name.
"Ja'eed." The Dragoness said.
"Ah Yes... Ja'eed... Ja'eed... I'm sorry- i forgot who you are, i forgot all about last nights..."
"Party" Ja'eed said, laughing quietly.
Releasing his pose, he opened both eyes and stood up- he was still naked.
"I didn't know you were still nude- at this time!" She licked her lips while looking at Kratomax's Cloaca.
"Look, I can't, not right now... wait, what do you mean at this time? what time is it?"
"Babes, it's like quater to eleven!" Ja'eed said, still licking her lips.
"Shit- i'm late for work." Kratomax quickly got dressed into a black button down shirt and black trousers, he was about to put his shoes on when Ja'eed walked past, her slim legs and clawed feet took his mind for a moment before he continued.
"Look, uh, Ja'eed, you can stay as long as you want, but i won't be back until about six...ish." He approached the Hotel-room door.
"Nice boobs." he said as he left, closing the door behind him- he opened it again
"Oh yeah, this is a hotel isn't it... well, shit- now i can't find my way to work unless this... wait, your name is Ja'eed?"
His memory came back- and not a moment too soon he realised he had done something incredibly bad that night...
"Oh yeah, you're my Boss! i slept with my Boss? i slept with my Boss..." He said slowly, slapping his forehead.
"Uh huh, i am your boss, and you're my PA, which means- when I'm in work- you are... since i'm not, let that nut job Shalko do the work, stay here... there's things to do around here yet... tidying up your little mess... for instance." She laughed pointing to the bed, which was a total mess, the quilt was half on, and slanted- the pillows were on the floor and the desk lamp was mysteriously missing a light bulb.
"Hmm... well, i'm all dressed up now... wanna get a bite to eat?" Kratomax asked politely, offering his claw out.
"Why not" She took his claw and then paused
"oh i gotta get dressed too..." she said, removing her claw from his, she shut the door behind her, so Kratomax went and sat down on the Hotel corridor's bench opposite the room. Kratomax tapped his left foot claw as time struggled to pass by, he looked at the clock above the door, swore it went backwards once or twice- and then a few moments later- she emerged, wearing a Green Tank-top and black skin-tight jeans, and black sandals on her feet.
"Where are we going to go, then?" She asked, parading suggestively in front of Kratomax.
"Um... where...ever you... like..." he was completely hypnotized by the Sheer sexiness this female presented him.
"We'll hit the Cafe across the road, you don't mind?" She said, sitting on Kratomax's knee.
"Not at all..." he smiled, still in a trance.
Walking out of the hotel was a blur, all he saw was a very sexy Dragoness waving her ass side to side and the clicking that her sandals made.
Upon reaching the Cafe, still smitten with the Dragoness- the automated door shut just as Kratomax reached it- Thwump! his snout bounced off and he lost his traced state, he knew just where he was... there was no party last night- not in this place, he looked around him- he was gasping, he looked up at the skyline, familar- he was in the Red Light District- and the person he was with, his Boss- was a Prostitute...
"The Guys won't like this..." he said in his guilt filled mind...
The bigger thing puzzling his brain, was-
"How did i get here?"

Part 2:
Kratomax had no choice in the matter at the moment- he had to follow what was going on around him, so he went into the cafe after Ja'eed and sat opposite her in the seats by the window.
"So... you're a prostitute..." He murmered slowly, lowering his head onto his fisted claw.
"Yeah..." Ja'eed responded dryly.
"So why aren't you, like- gone then?" Kratomax asked inquisitively
"My plan is... get laid, then take em out, get a free breakfast off of them and run off when they need the toilet..." Ja'eed said, putting her claws on the table and pushing back.
"Oh that's not nice..." Kratomax said, sounding still depressed.
"Well... actually." She responded, grabbing Kratomax's claw.
"I like you, you're cute!"
Kratomax blushed slightly
"... Thanks" He smiled.
"but why are you a prostitute anyway?" he had to know why- she was a manager of a top quality business corporation, why would she need extra money from prostitution?
"Well... my way of looking for the perfect guy is to sleep with them." She said, growing quieter as she finished her sentence, and looking down.
"Heh, fair enough- you said you liked me... that's not what you say to all of your customers, is it?" Kratomax laughed a bit and removed his claw, Ja'eed looked up into his eyes, the eyes looked as though they were saying 'I forgive you' so she brightened up a bit.
"Yeah... you're special all right..."
Kratomax then responded, looking very happy
"Good, now then- what really happened last night?" He asked staring into her wide eyes.
"I... i don't want to talk about it." She said closing herself in at the side.
A Waiter came up to them, a french accented avian with blue feathers in a white shirt and black pants.
"Soh-ree for' da deelai, Vhat ar' you or-der-eeng?" He asked politely
"Two cups of tea." Kratomax said, still staring at Ja'eed
"Vill dat be a'll" The Waiter asked
"Yep." Kratomax still staring at Ja'eed.
"it vill be wi'v you mo-men-ter-a-leƩ" he shook his head and walked off
"Why don't you want to talk about it?" Kratomax asked in a dark, serious tone.
"It's... because, well..." Ja'eed was struggling.
"Speak!" Kratomax yelled
"F-fine... last night, y-you s-s-saved me fr-r-om the M-ma-licious gang lord of the Wolfin' aces- you, kinda stopped me from getting raped that night... they were going to abuse me without paying me... they were going to keep me there... that's all i can remember about last night i swear!" She wept, a small trail of tears dropping down off of her chin and onto the table.
"Calm down... that's enough- that's all i needed to know..." Kratomax smiled and took her claw in his claw, he had lied through his teeth, but he wasn't so insensitive to press everything she knew out of her.
"The Wolfin' Aces..." he said to himself quietly
"Why the Wolfin' Aces- What could i have possibly gone there for?"
The waiter returned
"Hee'r is your cups of tea, Zat vill be wun hunder-ed Klaks!"
Kratomax handed the waiter a one hundred Klaks coin.
The waiter set the cups down on the table, bowed, said 'Merci' and then walked off to serve others.
"Shh-shh Ja'eed- tea's here now, tea's here" Kratomax said, patting her on the back.
She leaned up again and put two sugars in her tea, much like Kratomax, they stirred and sipped their cups.
"Look, i'm sorry- but it appears i've made a hell of a mess." said Kratomax, looking very sorry indeed.
"I wouldn't know." Said Ja'eed
"it's lucky you found me..." She continued
"Yeah... i'm guessing it's more than luck... something's not right." Kratomax pondered, scratching his head
"I know what you mean- i don't remember being a prostitute before last night" Ja'eed said, then drinking the rest of her tea.
Kratomax was hit with a revelation- something was piecing together, either Wolfin' Aces did something to blank her memory-
Or Kratomax and Ja'eed were part of a sinister plot to take down Wolfin' Aces, or worse- the reason they woke up in a hotel in the red light district- was because Wolfin' Aces put them there, of course- after they both had been raped.

Nothing too special yet, just Kratomax trying to figure out what the hell happened.
And Yes, Wolfin' Aces will be a central turning point for the story.

Another thing is, people are free to join in the story by giving me a situation that their character is in as long as it links with the central plot.
IE- If Kratomax Phones someone, but that person has been in a car crash CAUSED by Wolfin' Aces in order to keep their yaps shut and let Kratomax wander in uttermost confusion until he gives up.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:05 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Yes, I'll be investigating gallery plug-ins for phpbb again since Blue's on the rag and things we can eliminate all traffic from the shoddily-admined FurAffinity if we do so. But in the meantime, just send me an E-mail and I can get you some webspace that you can just dump art in. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:28 pm 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
Pretty interesting story start, too.