Legacy LD5

Forum/Website Through 2017
About Us 
Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 2:39 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Sheeva Chronicals (Mortal Kombat Giantess Story Part I)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:52 am 
Blackredragoness
Species: GEOGREYMON
Prologue
My name is Sparky Furblood a young and handsome mixed 18 year old whose unfortunately stuck in a virtual world ruled by a Artifical Intelligent Female known as Sheeva and yes the four armed fighter from mortal combat. Ill get more into that later but right now in about to move to the next realm... All she would tell me us that size does matter. That's all she would yell me. Guess I'm just gonna have to find out! I can't wait!!!

Chapter One:
I woke up with a blind vision. A temporary size effect from warping into a new realm. I began to rub my eyes. They hurt like crazy as if someone had jabbed a knife into them. I also felt weird all over. My body felt so much lighter than normal. I wondered if I was even on earth... My vision slowly returned as the sound of the forest rang in my ears. The surrounding background looked much like a giant forest. With trees that waved in the wind. But something wasn't right about it. The way they were shaved look much like blades of grass. Grass couldn't be that big!! I rubbed my eyes attempting to make sense of all this. But it didn't compute. I had to get to a higher ground maybe I'd be able to see just were I am exactly. I got up and walked towards the giant grass forest. I picked from the millions of stalks until I found one I guessed would be able to support my weight. I quickly rubbed my hands together.. How in the hell would I climb this... And to think about it was even more crazy... I wrapped my and AROUBD the giant emerald colored vibe like stalk that from my size looked like a green tree. I began to inch my way up towards the top of the top of the grass blade.

At the top I stood dump founded. In comparison to everything else I must have only been 1/16 of a inch! I was minuscule. Luckily I was really close to a giant house. In one direction the grass spans like a never ending ocean of green. The other a set of stairs that looked to be the size of a ten story house and completely made of cement led to the door of the house. unfortunately it would take forever to climb. But the size means whatever lived there must be fucking giant. I had two options go up and make my way inside or get lost in the never ending ocean of grass. I made the wise choice. I would attempt to go into the house.

I began to slide down the grass blade into the darkness below once again being swallowed by the ocean of grass. I made sure that I was still heading towards the stairs as I treaded through the dark grass forest. I suddenly slammed into something causing me to bounce onto the ground. I looked up, a giant concrete side walk was blocking my way. The lip was just at the top of the grass. I let out a sigh as I began to climb yet another blade of grass. At the top I found the cement side walk was in my jumping range. I carefully began to swing cm prepairing to jump I bent my legs and kicked off the stem as I was propelled through the air into the grey and rocky surface. I rolled as I hit. The impact left small brides throughout my body but otherwise I was still breathing and intact. I rolled onto my back starring up at the sky. Everything looked so big. And I felt so insecure as if I was nothing more that a spec of dust on the side of a shoe... I felt helpless.

I sat for what seeme like hours but I found my way towards the house. Traversing the wasteland like terrains of the cements was much like traveling in the lava beds of Hawaii... Much of this hilly and rocky surface was not visible or even noticeable to the normal sized human but at my... Shortened stature it made a mountain out of a molehill. Literally! It took me a few hours until I made any progress to the house.

I came to a stop at the door if the house. I was able too into the house underneath the doormat. It was easy to slide into the house due to my size which meant I would have to open the door. I could tell from the inside that this person lived well their floors were black and white lenolium and had the slightest amount of dirt yet it did have a dank smell. This door lead directly into their kitchen so I assumed it was their back door. The room was rectangle with a giant island in the middle. Rising into the heavens the black and white pattern like a checker field. It was built with a double cupboard that had golden color knobs that both were outside my reach. They lifted higher than I'd imagined. The rectangle room was like this, on the short side was two doors emptying into the living room and one the opposite side of this was the back door I had come into. On either side of the island and on the longer walls were sinks and othe essential cooking areas. Then there were a collection of other items scattered into the ground. I decided it would benefit me to explore this area to see what I could find.

I stopped at a collection of odd shaped clothing a set of shots by the door. They were clearly five times bigger than my entire body but the closer I got the more a aroma was present. Much like a sweaty smell. It wasn't strong enough for a normal size human to smell but because of my size I could clearly smell it. Someone had recently worn them and had been walking around a hell of a lot. I came to the side. Looking up they were women's shoes as they looked like a pair of dress shoes tall and well worn. I looked at the toe hole. It was not your normal shape as it had room for only two toes instead of five.. I had a bad feeling about this. I covered my nose as I began to slide my body into the giant padded heels. I began to slide as I got in. The smell and feel of the slimy surface indicated that who ever wore these had sweaty feet. Gagging I climbed off. I could do it anymore.

I fell onto the floor nearly puking the strong aroma was bad like old molding cheese. Yuk I sprinted away towards the island. I found the need to escape this kitchen a good idea. I had a urge to explore the rest of the house. I made my way towards the living room. Halfway actions the kitchen the ground began to shake uncontrollably like an earthquake. I then heard a loud belch. It echoed and made me shudder. Whatever was inning was massive. I quickly darted towards the island. I forced my way into the giant cupboards making myself fit inside. I peered through the slit of the cupboard doors. A giant five hundred foot tall Sheeva was lazily walking into the kichen half nude showing her transgendered body. A half erected penis hung down the size of eight of me. Ugg yeah... "DAMN BONER!!" Below that was the feminine part her vagina pink and flappy jolte with each move she made. I watched her dick as it was clearly sweaty and rubbed a lot. How was I turned on at this I did not know. I looked down. I hadn't taken the time to notice but I myself was bare nude. My cock was erected at full mass. Eek how was this making me horny why!?!? Okay I've got to get out of here one way or another. I looked up at Sheeva she still didn't know I was here. She came to a stop next to the fridge. I couldn't help but stare as though she was a shemake her vagina was still frigging huge. I watched as she began to walk again the cock dangling and juggling as she moved with a now full glass if wine. I prepared to run. I got up but as I did I tripped over a metal pan. It clanked loud enough to be hear from the other room. Fuck why! Sheeva came to a stop. I muttered as she scanned the room. She looked intrigued her cock began to rise up as she guessed I was the culprits. Oh no oh no! I got up and slide between the cracked drawer and darted towards a new hiding place. She was obviously onto me as she watched the tiny me running.

Everytime I got close enough to to a hiding spot she would close it. I would dart into another direction. Finally the door came into view. This was my time I could escape!!! I sprinted as fast as my legs would take me but I was no match for Sheeva as she was coming up behind me. I yelped as she appeared to be attempting to squash me like a bug. I saw the large high heel shoes on the left. Maybe I could get away from here in there! I made a dart towards the towering pair of dank high heels. I slide between the toe hole and laid back lying on my back panting. The smell was better but still fragrant. I listened. Sheeva voice erupted over the g

Post subject: Re: The Sheeva Chronicals (Mortal Kombat Giantess Story Part I)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:33 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
It was just getting good...where's the rest of it? :)