Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 5:16 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Furdays the Heist 2
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:02 am 
Blackredragoness
Species: GEOGREYMON
I yawned what a night... Hell it wasn't that it felt like a dream to me... i looked around my body... whimpering i learned it wasn't a dream that's for sure i was still inside the gaming metaverse! This time i had no idea where as i didn't definitive this place... i looked to my right the body of Tali was there still asleep! I yelled, "Hey tali! Tali girl wake up mate!! I reached over and poked her arm which was a mistake as she grabbed my arm and tossed me into the air.. i slammed into something metal... "Oiy what the fuck mate?! I was just waking you you wanker!!" She yawned getting up, "Sparky? Where are we?" "I was just about to ask you the same question shela..." she laughed, "Wow sparks your really nailing that British thing... "Yah Its weird i feel as if a virus has done this to me... Its a bloody weird feeling." She looked around, "Hmm im guessing we are in the back of a van..." "i could have figured that much... But where is it going?" She shrugged, "Bloody hell..." i made my way through the dark locations and with trouble till i was to the doors. I felt around until i located a groves in the center from there i began my work... being a wolf had its advantages... for those of you just joining us my name is sparky rodriges and i am an anthrowolf from the world of.... i don't have a clue its a virus in the system i guess... anyways i am British and well that's all you need to know... I used the tips of my talons to crack the door open [code][/code]

Post subject: Re: Furdays the Heist 2
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:23 am 
Blackredragoness
Half expecting to see sunlight found darkness as it turned out that wherever we were going was unlit... It seemed we were in a parking garage... The sound of who've was driving disappeared with the shutting of a car door... I looked round the room... nobody was there i gave tali the all clear and jumped down.. The sound of footsteps came from above... They were angry and very assertive... Then the sound of sirens erupted outside the garage... "Bloody Diarrhea... (i should have said gonarrhea!) Tali we've got to sucking move NOW!!!" I ran to the front of the van and looked into the car... Right in the passengers seat was enough plastic explosives to blow an orphanage up... receiving the message the driver wanted us dead!! I yelped, "Hey mate i don't mean to get you worried but we are about to be the next big bang!! HOLY SHIT FUCKING SHIT!!" I turned to tali gripping her arm and dragging her to the nearest escape point.. This was going to be tight!! There were two ways to go in a burning boom or to survive a climb down an elevator shaft! I made my choice, "Tali We've got to descend into the bowels of this shaft!!" Its do or.. die..." she laughed, "Okay lets endoscopy that shaft..." laughing we jumped down from above the sound of booms could be heard... in retrospect we should've taken the stairs but we didn't... I screamed as i slammed onto the top of the elevator... "Ahh bloody wankers... My sh... goddamn mutherfucker!!!" I rolled on to my stomach the scrapes and bruises turned out to be worse than previously expected. For the elevator was full of sharp exposed metal... I grunted as i found the source of the pain.

Post subject: Re: Furdays the Heist 2
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:05 pm 
Blackredragoness
Id landed onto a protruded metal pipe that was now lodged in my side... Fuuucking AAAAAAARRRRG!!!! I grabbed the pipe, "GAAAH SHIT!!! TALI I NEED SOME FUCKING HELP!!!" Turning to see my wound she, Shrieked "WHAT THE FUCK AH SHIT!! Does it hurt!?" I nod, "Well what do you think!? Its not like crumpets and tea if your wondering!! I'VE BEEN FUCKING PENETRATED!!!" She nodded still shocked, "Well what do you want me to do?" I looked around, spotting a piece of cloth used to mark the coils running up the elevator, pointing, "Tali... grunt... Get that i can use it somehow..." she nodded collectively gathering her thoughts as she acquire the items... she returned handing me the items... knowing what i had to do i turned to Tali, "Hey... Tali come here... I NEED you to help..." she nodded well hesitant, "What do you plan on doing?" "I've got to remove this muther luving bloody rod but i doubt id be able to in ny weakened state..." "But sparky you know in not strong enough, "Shiela please your a boss!! Grnnt.... As.. cough.. JESUS ITS SO FUCKING PAINFUL!! Please you've got to try i will try until i black out... If you don't in gonna sucking bleed out! I handed her the cloth and then preceded to remove the rod, "Okay when its out tie me up.. my body should heal up fast... If its not taken out it may be well i don't actually know... Lets nor find out!! Grunting i grabbed the bar and betan to torque the rod the pain began to sear throughout my body and eventually out i went...