Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:42 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Camera Fetish Roleplay Log
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:29 pm 
I love footpaws!
Species: Silver western dragon
Here's a big project I've been working on. It is a BIG roleplay log with over 180 pages(!) of camera fun. You may wonder what that is all about? Well, let me explain briefly: I love when a camera lens is being messed up, getting dirty, with the camera being oriented weirdly, forced to see in a particular angle. I really love when the camera is being played and at the mercy of things, either voluntarily or not. And so, I've started doing some roleplay with a friend of mine (which wants to stay anonymous) where video cameras are involved with many different creatures: foxes, wolves, werewolves, big cats, dragons, dinosaurs, gryphons, Godzilla... where the camera is stepped on, licked, chewed, kicked, used as a sex toy, etc. etc. I've already written something about it right there with a preface that also explains it.

So, well, I just wanted to share that RP log with you and get comments about it. I just hope you may find this interesting.

Sadly, the file is too big here to upload. :( It's a .doc with 1,5 Mb in size and copy pasting the log here would be... way too big. So, if you're interested, you can grab it on FurAffinity here or send me a message or an email at castlenine[at]hotmail[dot]com.

Also, I love their feet, of course! ^^

Post subject: Re: Camera Fetish Roleplay Log
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:20 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Welcome back to the Dome! I find your new twist on the footpaw fetish very interesting myself. I've enjoyed quite a bit of the logs you've shared! Just goes to show there's always something new out there. :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:26 pm 
I love footpaws!
Many thanks to you, dear Dinosorceror! I'm glad you enjoyed most of my logs. It's a kink I developed as I was younger and I personally love it and find it interesting, but I can understand that it's not everyone that would greatly love such an unusual fetish. For me, paws + camera = win!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:30 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
I actually don't think it's that much of a jump to enjoy them. I kinda wonder how someone who likes that kind of action would be "turned off" by it being a camera. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:01 am 
I love footpaws!
Well, in my case, my fetish goes with weird and unusual POVs that make it interesting. I love when the camera is forced to look and gets its lens dirty, which can be hardly possible on something alive because of the way the eyes work with the head that can turn. Also, the camera can't speak. It's a device. It is at the complete mercy.
And as such, I know that some people aren't into that. They prefer a living creature in order to feel what's going on, as well with the smell, the feelings, the excitement and such to be involved in those situations. Since the creature is alive, he can beg, moan and is not always at the mercy.

I don't know if you can follow me on my explanations and I hope I'm not explaining the wrong thing, but that's what I meant about it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:33 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Nope, pretty clear to me. :) I totally understand. :) It's very smexy!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:28 pm 
Species: A cat (obviously)
DragonsLover wrote:
Well, in my case, my fetish goes with weird and unusual POVs that make it interesting. I love when the camera is forced to look and gets its lens dirty, which can be hardly possible on something alive because of the way the eyes work with the head that can turn. Also, the camera can't speak. It's a device. It is at the complete mercy.
And as such, I know that some people aren't into that. They prefer a living creature in order to feel what's going on, as well with the smell, the feelings, the excitement and such to be involved in those situations. Since the creature is alive, he can beg, moan and is not always at the mercy.

I don't know if you can follow me on my explanations and I hope I'm not explaining the wrong thing, but that's what I meant about it.

Oh no I totally understand your reasoning behind a 'camera fetish' especially the way you explained it reminded me about a lot of my 'weird fetishes' since they usually play on complete helplessness as well. :3
Like mega-macro for example: I know some people (even macrophiles) outright dislike or even hate mega-macro because they feel that they 'lose-the-interaction'. Well, that's especially what's so hot for me: to the micro, a single toe is like an entire new planet to them, so they can't help but BE at the mercy of that macro, wether they like it or not. Imagine an entire city being destroyed because of the heat or sweat from a gigantic dragon toe, the micros not even being able to determine 'what' hit them, the macro doesn't even have to know that the micros are there and even IF he knows (because he's the one who shrunk the character/city/planet) it'll only serve as confirmation how godly powerful he (or she) is. X//3

So yeah, I can totally hook in on this. ;3

Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:35 pm 
I love footpaws!
Dinosorceror wrote:
Nope, pretty clear to me. :) I totally understand. :) It's very smexy!

Hehe, thank you! :)

BillyTheCat wrote:
Oh no I totally understand your reasoning behind a 'camera fetish' especially the way you explained it reminded me about a lot of my 'weird fetishes' since they usually play on complete helplessness as well. :3

Yes... and no. I sure prefer when the creature is totally unaware of the camera so that it messes it up randomly, but it doesn't have to. I also enjoy when the creature messes up the cam on purpose.