Legacy LD5

Forum/Website Through 2017
About Us 
Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:57 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The carpetcrawler (little MUCK log)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:22 pm 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
This is a little log of a rather quick scene of me and Zeeke from Faibanx. Its nothing impressive and I didnt even have time to do some spellchecking, but Zeeke and I thought some of might enjoy, and Dino is nagging me about it, so here it is. Once again, sorry for any typos from either of us or if its hard to read.

Blue is a charismatic blue anthro velociraptor, some six feet plus tall, and actually looking more like a deinonychus now that you look closer, if you know more about raptor subspecies.
His somewhat shiny skin looks smooth and soft and is flexible like fine leather, the scales barely visible as such except for those on the ridges of his feet. Although his features are completely reptilian he walks upright, his long, muscular tail hovering behind him, winding in slow, fluent motion.
He walks with a light spring in his step, his digitrade feet each got three widespread toes on the front and a fourth, thumb-like, on the insides, pointing backwards while he is standing, and not touching the ground, each one ending in an impressive, jet black claw. The one of the innermost front toes is distinctively larger, and resembling the sickle claw of his feral ancestors, although far less outstanding. The prehensile hands got five fingers with smaller claws each.
He nods at you and gives you a mild, warm smile, partly baring neat rows of formidable pointed teeth, while blinking his deep amber reptilian eyes that seem to feature a nictitating membrane.

Zeeke is a six-inch feline, of the usual and oft-seen variety. He is soft brown to light tan (the latter color running up the length of his belly, under his neck and adding feature to his little face). He is otherwise unremarkable, except that he is a very tiny cat. Except...
Zeeke has always got a smile, or a smirk, or even a grin. The little cat loves life, cherishes it, lives it to its fullest. It's hard to get him down, and it's easy to make him laugh. He loves to laugh, and he loves it even more when he can get others to laugh, too.
At six inches tall, Zeeke can sometimes seem 10-feet tall. He's got a personality that just occupies a room. Say hi. He's certain to never disappoint. He right out greet you, and want very much to get to know you!

He's Zeeke! Please to meet you!

Blue's Apartment
You find yourself in a large, comfy living room. A big, cuddly sofa with bordeaux red drapery and a glass table in front of it points towards a cupboard/rack with some audiovisual equipment. Two matching armchairs accompany the sofa around the table on the soft grey carpet floor.
There is a passage to a small kitchen kept completely in white with a seating around a small table. A white wooden sliding door leads to Blue's bedroom that seems to contain little more than a large bed with black sheet and bedding, another one alike in the same wall leads to his white tiled bathroom, while a black door on the opposite wall leads out to his office.
Obvious Exits:
(B)athroom (O)ut to Blue's office
Contents:
heating
Secret Message
Tyrannosaur scent
Diablo rock

Blue says, "Come on in."

Zeeke does, then. He kind of bounds in, though, almost un-anthro-like. It is easier for him to locomote this way. ;) Either way, he comes to stand by one of your chairs and smiles up at you, taking a bow. "Thanks, Blue. It is nice to see your place again."

Blue beckons the little kitty closer to his livingroom seating, his heavy blue digitrade feet resting there proudly, sunk into the grey carpet floor, claws doubtlessly digging into the rubbery bottom layer of it. "Its nice to have you little fluffy thing around." He sits down on the couch.
Blue flexes his toes as he sits, the three strong bluescaled appendages on the front of the mighty paw curling and dragging the huge black claws through the grey synthetic meadow, all powerful, muscular and sinews flexing.

Blue says, "I like little fuzzy things."

Blue smiles. "They are so warm... "

The big innermost toe with the half-sickled claw raises, letting you get a good close up view of it as the apartment's artificial light dances on its shiny hard surface. "... so soft ... "

Zeeke looks at your large feet. He can certainly see the influences people like Ahastar has been having on people. ;) To Zeeke, feet can also be flexible, supple and warm. Their soles can be so supple and smooth, the feet themselves -- yes -- all powerful when their owner's weight comes onto them, but... He looks up at you. "Blue, what I mean by un-brutal is a gentle but full-weight stepping on someone. Under the right circumstances... say on this carpet...?" He looks down at it, and how your feet sink down into it. He looks back up at you again. "Being trodden all over by someone as heavy as you will be intense, for sure. But if done gently, not only is it survivable, but it is also intensely pleasureable."

Blue raises his foot and pulls you in under it, the three big front toes reaching out over you like the fringers of a slightly awkward but cruel and powerful hand, then the sturdy yet flexible heavy ball of his sole settles down on you. " .. so nice to have underfoot."
Blue hms and considers your words.

Zeeke murmphs softly when taken under your foot like that -- his head peeking out from under one side of your foot, his feet the other. He smiles up at you. Getting his arms out to pet at the side of your foot, he adds, "And I am not a masochist, Blue. This isn't about pain or self-destruction for me. This is little more than me feeling the intense weight of someone standing on me, and..." He bites his lip a little. "And... the helplessness of having someone walk all over me."

Blue chuckles, the vibrations being felt through his foot. "Oh, is that so?"

Zeeke pushes gently against the side of your enormous foot with his hands, and nods up at you. "It is," he replies softly.

Blue gets up, careful to support his weight on his other foor and his hand on the armrest, "So if I stood like this, " he lets go of the armrest, slowly applying weight upon you, as he stand, the warm big ball deforming under the growing pressure and flattening your fur, slowly pressing you into the grey fibres of the dense carpet floor, " .. you would like that?"

Zeeke watches you get up, his eyes widening as he follows your progress up, and feeling your foot growing heavier on top of him. He can already almost calculate how heavy you are going to feel if and when you transfer your weight over onto him, and he is looking forward to it, and... he isn't. But he has said it. He does want you to walk on him. He does want that, even though that he may now get it, he may find it too intense to control. This will hold especially true if you take control in a decision to give him exactly what he has just said. His little heart starts hammering with the prospect of it. But, he does want it. It is something so wonderfully and incredibly intense... So... he nods up at you, and murmurs softly, "I would."

Blue snickers. "Oh, you like that, huh?" He takes a step back, quickly releasing all the pressure from you. Standing there he looks down at you, wiggling his toes teasingly. "And you probably like to see me step up towards you, with slow heavy footfalls, .. " He does as he says, his left foot raising, the three front toes curling inwards relaxedly, the dewtoe hanging rather loose, untensed, until it nears the ground, the toes straightehing out again, the jet black calws shooting your way, before the migty paw sets down with a deep thump that even shockwaves across the floor notable for someone of your small size.

Zeeke finds himself pushed up from the carpet a little -- in rebound -- from the solid thump of your footpaw. He stares wide-eyed up at you, too -- so towering and huge standing over him like you are; you're colossal. He glances down at your foot, too, but was quickly enough looking back up into your eyes again. His little heart is really hammering now. But, he says kind of meekly, "Unlike most, Blue, it doesn't need to be very complicated for me. Prelude, build-up... if you enjoy it, by all means. But for me...?" He gives his shoulders a little helpless shrug. "Simple and direct is all you need to do."

You dont have much time to admire the claws in font of you though before the shadow of the large anthroraptor's right foot falls down on you, blocking out the gentle lights of the apartment, toes splayed, giving you an excellent view of its sole and the the undersides of the toes. You briefly wonder what unclean stuff might be sticking to them, for a fraction of a second try to get a closer look in the ridges, but all too soon the mighty paw is all over you, and settles down just as nonchalantly as casual as he can someone can possible manage when knowing there's a little cat just under his foot.

Zeeke smells toecrotch, feels it pressing intimately down over his little face, forcing his head to turn to its right side. He feels the enormous ball of your foot pressed upon his torso, and on his arms, pinning him beneath it. His legs, at least from mid-thigh down, are free. He squirms his little legs, slowly pulling them inwards and then outwards, toes combing through the deep nap of your carpet. "Oh, Blue..." you hear him muffledly say. His voice, too, conveyed the tone of reverence, and gratitude. You also feel his little hands start to curl fingertips inwardsly against the underside of the ball of your foot, in attempt to caress it. "Oh, Blue..." he then repeats. "God... let me feel how much you weigh...? And...?" You can almost feel the thought going into this beneath your mighty foot. Then, after a beat, his little pinned self adds, ...walk all over me?"

Blue's big ball settles down much more roughly on you this time, pushing you against the floor and compressing you under its massiveness right away, letting you feel how heavy he is, which is quite some. He smiles rather mischievously, or maybe that is just the impression for your point of view as the huge reptile hindpaw presses you further down against the floor, that feels surprisingly warm too. You muse that the ectothermic reptile must have a floor heating built in here as your brain fires wild and funny thoughts, yes, that'd make sense - Your tiny body is almost completely covered by the big blue scaled foot, only your little head sticking out from underneath the mammoth dinosaurian paw in a toecrotch so you can see Blue's toothily grinning face, and your tail tip wiggling and bapping agains the blue scales on the far side of the massive ball that deforms ever so slighty as it pressed down upon you, though it seems much more determined to deform you in the process, and from waht you feel it is going to be winning.

( Blue's weight must be pretty exactly around 200 pounds, maybe a little more when he just fed richly, with his well built frame and extra weight added by that rather thick at the base and long tail. And he makes sure you feel every ounce of that. )

Zeeke got what he asked for... excactly. As his world turns to swirls of pressured reds and dark purples, he sees with his periferal vision, the sght of you towering forward and centering your gravity on top of your foot, and on top of him. His air passes out of him under the mercilessness of it, your foot upon his body as heavy and as merciless as a truck. Gods. Unbelieveable intensity. The sole of your foot is like unforgiving iron under your weight. The carpet.. it is the only thing that is sustaining him. Were you to step onto him like this on a hard floor, he knows without doubt he would surely pop. Even so, crushed into near-flatness anyway, despite your carpet, you feel his little thighs pushing up for relief (and of course finding none), and his little tail helplessly tickles as it lashes.

Blue mrrrs deeply, as if enjoying the tiny struggles underneath his merciless paw. He shifts his weight upon the foot you are under, and slowly grinds you under his foot some, moving it around on you in slow circles yet without the foot itself moving much if at all, the toes stay dug in where they are, only the muscles and bulges underneath that rough texctured yet somehow still smoothly flexable sole shift and knead you, and the very center of the foot where there's a little edent brushes a wef millimeters this way and that across your groin.

Blue keeps griniding your for a few more seconds, then lifts his ungodly food off you and 'walks on', making sur eto give you a nice view of his sole that rested on you as it parts.

Blue turns around to look at you, hoping he didnt break anything but being rather confident that he didnt. That foot and that carpet floor have some experience already. O;)

Post subject: Re: The carpetcrawler (little MUCK log)
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:40 am 
Self-made mule
Species: hinny
Okay Blue, this either makes you a hypocrite, or just a very nice guy.

Ha, you two are so cute together.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:46 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Why can't he be both? :)

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:02 pm 
Blue Raptor
Species: anthro raptor
I just try to help nice folks out a lot. ;)

Image.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:27 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Aaaah, evil stompy blue claws!