Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:16 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Serv & Jacom Episodes: #3 Chimera Crushboy
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:49 am 
Species: Humie
(First written 08/11/12)

Note: excuse the weird second person perspective.

We set the scene with you in a comfy private club setting. You lying beneath a glass table as you watch your chimera pet walk up to you gazing down and smiling, in his naked beauty.
"Good evening my dragon massster" he would hiss softly and flick his tongue before holding out a hand and dropping a small anthro onto the glass table you watch it squirm and writhe as the chimera smiles and raises a foot, toes splayed his serpent like tail swaying.

The dragon below huffs and rumbles with delight, the glass in front of his muzzle fogging as he intently stares at the scene before of him. With an erection already throbbing, he grins up at his chimera silently whispering softly in delight.

Smiling down at his dragon master "How would you like thissss one? ssslow or messy?" as he plants his foot down onto the anthro's back, pinning him to the glass.
You get a lovely view of it all from under the slab, staring right up at the chimera's body and his cute tail hole visible.

The dragon nods eagerly, licking across his lips as one hand fondles his throbbing shaft.* "Yeeesss, nice and slow..." The dragon hisses softly*

"Asss you wish." the chimera spoke in a soft serpent voice and began to press down.
You watch the tiny victim's body squirm and writhe under the pressure, it's belly being pushed flat into the table and it's little face bulges red. "He feeeels. sssoft"
The background plays a soft sexy music while the ambient temperature makes being naked comfortable

Jacom hisses and rumbles louder, tracing his finger along the glass outlining the little anthro. The dragon absolutely loving the little show. Make sure he feels it all...

"certainly" as the ball of the chimera's foot squeezes down onto the chest of the victim forcing breath out in a wheeze.
The supple meat of the tiny creature against the firm flesh of the chimera begins to spread like clay as the pressure causes tiny cracks and pops. Ribs inside the tiny anthro no bigger than the chimera's shapely foot sole snapping. You watch as the little one hocks blood from it's mouth as it's chest is slowly destroyed under Serv's merciless press.
"ahhhh... thissss feelsss so good" Serv hisses as his own erection starts to flare. "I love doing thissss. master. Thank you".

The dragon groans happily, the perfect, slender shape of the chimera's foot filling his vision as it moves over the little victim. Jacom rumbles deeply, panting against the glass* I wonder why we never did this before, my little chimera...

"We can do thissss. any time my master" Serv speaks as his weight continues to do it's work on the small victim's body, the chest is pressed ever flatter as the blood and gore starts to spill from the front and rear of the helpless anthro.
It's little limbs twitching and it's abdomen swollen like a grape,"are you ready for it?" Serv stares down with a toothy grin, his heavy heel positioned right above the tiny being's lower half.

"Of course, my chimera. Do it nice and slowly.." *The dragon sighs with pleasure, his shaft throbbing painfully stiff

Baring his teeth in excitement the chimera presses his whole foot down. it bounces softly against the plump gut of the victim. making it's tiny belly bulge sideways so soft and so delicate.
Applying just enough pressure to make things rip internally with each passing squeeze, you hear the small creature's body breaking bit by bit as blood starts to gush from it's crotch.
"Awwwwwhh" Serv hisses as he presses a little harder... and a little more. You can see the victim visibly get flatter as it's body spreads out to accommodate the chimera's beautiful foot before finally. the chimera repositions with the arch planted lengthwise across the victim. "Ssssquelch and Burssst..." he hisses waiting on his dragon master's reaction.

*The dragon was so close to an orgasm, his back arched as he stroked himself rhythmically. Parting his lips, he lets out a deep, long, pleasurable hiss of enjoyment* "My sssssexy chimera"

The final press come without mercy the victim scarcely has the time to flinch before he is pressed flat to the table smeared in his own blood.
You hear multiple bones snapping as the chimera squashes both chest and belly in one firm stomp,you watch as your beautiful chimera boy shifts his weight off the other foot and just as the pressure moves over, the small creature's intestines spill like a shot of pink and red from it's ass, followed by other mulched organs in a gurgling, wet splat. It's body crumpling as the chimera foot presses flush against the glass before finally it's little head too, pops like a grape under the chimera's big toe.

*The dragon lets out a deep, feral growl as he hits the peak of pleasure; a shot of hot seed spurting across the glass as he orgasm. After a minute of intense pleasure, the dragon begins to calm, his chest rising and falling as he pants heavily "Yooou.. "He rumbles softly up at the chimera "You need to do this more often, my pet crushboy."

Grinding the messed victim into an unrecognizable red pulp the chimera watches excitedly as his dragon master explodes in pleasure and in a deep soft voice "I will be here for you whenever you need it massster".