Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:22 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fun with your Digimon
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:36 am 
Species: Humie
(First written 26/05/15)

As the sunlight dipped below the far horizon the a cold breeze rustled through the trees, Zak felt the sting of an oncoming storm slice though his jacket. Accompanied by his digital companion wondering though the vast virtual realm together. The two sought shelter and a nearby cave was the best they could find. It was at least dry and sheltered, and as the two started a campfire somewhat cozy. Unpacking his sleeping bag, Zak settled in as the sound of thunder and drizzle wafted into the cave. "Looks like we are here for the night",

Scaremonger turns his back on the cave entrance, over which rainwater cascades in great blustery sheets, and comes over to crouch by the fire, dwarfing both it and his young trainer as he gazes steadily at the bedraggled human. "You should dry yourself off," he says, head tilting a little to listen as his voice echoes around the cave. "Your kind don't do well in the cold and wet, remember?"
He turns to look back over his armored shoulder at the storm outside. "Do you need food?"

With his back against the cave wall and the flickering fire calming his pale hands, Zak wraps himself up in the synthetic sheets of his knapsack, "yeah, I am getting a bit hungry", the two were well traveled explorers, and the mighty strength of his companion digimon could carry many provisions. Beef jerky and soda, not the healthiest choices, but very easy to carry.
Kicking off his soggy shoes Zak dries his clothes by the fire and tries his best to relax, "Hey wargreymon, you're always wearing that armor, doesn't it ever get uncomfortable for you?"

The digimon shakes his muzzle. "No." He holds out his great clawed hands, feeling the fire's warmth against their orange palms. "It's as much a part of me as that shaggy mane of fluff on your head's part of you." A slight smile, the tips of pale fangs just visible under the ridged jawline of his helmet as he glances at Zak. "And it wouldn't be much use in battle if it was uncomfortable."
He watches Zak eat for a while, interested as always in this quirk of organic biology. "Although," he adds after a while, easing back to sit down and stretching his armored legs out in front of him. "It does feel good to take it off now and then. I feel lighter, like I'm made of air."

"Heh, I hope those things aren't welded to your or something like that" Smiling sheepishly at his companion in the crackling firelight. The warmth of the cave contrasted strongly against the rumbling thunderstorm outside, and the young explorer felt right at home with his digital buddy.
All coiled up in the sleeping bag Zak looked over to wargreymon and noticed him unbuckle the heavy plates he had been wearing all day. It was a rare sight, something he had only seen a few times before, and never up close. "you look like you could use a massage, carrying all my stuff on top of all that gear"

Wargreymon pushes his chest armour aside and lifts his head, clearly surprised by this proposal. "A massage?" He looks his little trainer up and down. "Are you sure I'd even be able to feel you?" At Zak's obvious keenness, the digimon nods and leans forward to unbuckle his leg armour. "Alright. Perhaps you should start at the bottom and work your way up. There's quite a lot of me to massage."
Abruptly, that great, clawed wargreymon foot is swinging in towards Zak. Bold and completely unashamed, the digimon puts his heel on his trainer's sleeping bag, fully exposing his broad, handsome sole for the startled human, toes splaying. The weight of it is intense, but the thick sole flesh, so recently moistened by rain, has been pleasantly warmed and dried by the fire. "Let me know if it's too much."

The large sole of the digimon planted before him comfortably resting on the padded sheets was a sight to behold, almost as large as his entire torso, it was going to be a workout just to make wargreymon feel a sensation.
With care and dedication, Zak pushed his elbow down along the arches of the digimon's foot, pressing against the softest parts. Despite how much weight these soles bore day in day out, they were surprising supple, a unique product of the digital world most likely.
Rubbing up and down along the length of the sole and squeezing the toes which were each as large as his palm. The workout combined with the warmth of the fire was enough to almost draw sweat from the young tamer.
"Oh wow, I never realized how huge these were" There was an alien scent to them as the moisture evaporated off wargreymon's soles. Not quite akin to anything in the real world, but definitely noticeable.

Wargreymon lets out a surprised sigh of pleasure as Zak begins working at his smooth orange sole flesh. "Aah, that feels good." His impressive abdomen firms noticeably as he leans slowly back to lie on the ground, tucking both arms behind his head as he relaxes. The heavy wargreymon foot begins to splay and flex, toes curling and stretching before Zak's eyes, causing thick, deep creases to snake their way smoothly across the firm sole flesh. The digimon's broad, strong-looking foot gleams slightly when the firelight catches it just right, a pale sheen highlighting the smooth, proportionate curves of his sole: the deep, smooth arch, the wide, supple ball, the firm mound of the heel and the softly curving underside of each powerful toe. It is, quite simply, a beautiful, powerful foot, and tending to it feels somehow deeply right.

As the minutes drag on, Zak's hands started grew fatigued and the firm pushes diminished to gentle caresses. And it was quite an experience for both. Feeling the smooth, firm curves of the digimon foot which has a fine grainy texture to the touch, like that of a human foot but much larger in every proportion.
The amount of effort Zak was exerting had him standing up pushing against wargreymon's sole as if he were trying to move a boulder and that was when it happened. The young explorer paused from exhaustion and leaned up against his partner's huge splayed soles... and it felt good.... really good.
The entire front side of the little human was perched against those orange soles, his head and arms popping over the toes as he gazed into the oddly pleased digimon.
Though even those powerful soles, wargreymon could feel something warm prodding against his arch, and it wasn't one of Zak's hands.

The lounging digimon lifts his head as his trainer finally collapses in exhaustion, flopping over the top of wargreymon's well-tended foot. A smile now stretches across his toothy muzzle as he takes in Zak's amusing posture. "Tired?" He shifts his foot a little to push its warm orange sole playfully against the human, but pauses as he notices the firmness against his arch. For a while he is silent, gazing sedately his young trainer, mostly obscured behind his bare orange foot, then finally he gently pulls it away and rolls smoothly forward into a crouch. "Would you mind if I tried something? Stay down," he adds as the human goes it sit up. "Just lie still."
As Zak settles back into his sleeping bag, Wargreymon slowly stands up and steps over to him, then lifts a leg and gently puts his foot on his trainer's middle.

Slouching over and slinking away back into his knapsack Zak felt quite embarrassed by the surprised stare back by his big companion. But then he was curious. He had never though about doing 'things' with a digimon, yet he was genuinely excited making contact with the soft expanses of those orange soles.
Laying back as wargreymon instructed, Zak rested against a soft spot on the cave floor, free of pebbles and padded with his sleeping back, His chest heaving up and down as he watched in nervous anticipation.
The huge digimon stood up and over him, his mighty sole hovering inches above the trainer's upturned belly. the excitement alone making his heart strobe. "what are you.... going to step on me?. I..... please be gentle."

Wargreymon's smile is halfway between amused and reassuring, the digimon considerably less threatening with most of his armour off. "Do you like that?" he asks, gently pressing the ball and toes of his foot into Zak's soft middle through the sleeping bag, rocking his great, sturdy foot from side to side as he eases it down. He splays and clenches his toes, pushing their warm undersides into the human's abdomen to knead at his churning stomach. "I could do it on your bare skin if you like. No one needs to know..."

The sheer size and weight behind the digimon's foot was intimidating to look at but the gentle grace with which that weight was applied gave Zak a feeling of reassurance. the discomfort was only minor and it was clear that his companion knew what he was doing.
The width of that wargreymon foot rested across his abdomen and the sheer firmness embraced his torso as his partner stepped down. But as promised, gently.
"That... would be nice. I hope you don't mind... I... well.." Flipping the covers the young tamer revealed the awkward erection he had been trying to hide all along.

The big orange foot lifts, the digimon balancing effortlessly on one leg as he lets Zak get comfortable. Another smile spreads across his muzzle as the human reveals his potent erection - another quirk of human biology, but Wargreymon knows its meaning. Carefully he eases his foot back over the bare torso of his trainer, letting its sole flatten out fully to engulf the young man's torso from hips to shoulders. The weight of his leg sinks down through Zak, pushing a huff of breath out of the human as the divine orange foot comes to rest on his bare flesh.
"Such soft, fragile creatures," the digimon says, gazing down the length of his leg at his little companion. "But in your short lives you accomplish so much." The pressure eases off and he slides his foot back in order to resume slowly kneading Zak's bare abdomen with his ball and toes. "How does it feel?"

Straining to hold back both his instinct to squirm free and to grind his shaft against the massive sole Zak savors the intense sensation of wargreymon treading down into him, things were different in the digital world, he would never imagine surviving under such a massive foot pressing down on him, much less enjoying it.
"I.... I really like this, thank you for doing this with me, I never knew.." The small human's head peaking between those orange toes and this bendy ribs pressed right beneath the heavy ball.
As wargreymon slid his sole back onto Zak's lower half, the trainer gasped in excitement and bucked a little against the sudden shift of pressure, feeling his insides move around a bit. That heavy foot pressing firmly down against his guts making them give out a sort of gurgling sound.

Wargreymon smiles at this reaction, clearly enjoying himself too. He continues to knead Zak's gurgling abdomen for a few long, blissful minutes, rocking his strong orange foot back and forth as he slowly eases it in and out of the human's soft middle, relaxing the muscles there and turning them to putty with smooth applications of warm, wholesome pressure. The pressing grows gradually more and more firm, Zak's belly squeezing down to less than half the regular volume every time the digimon pushes his great, supple sole down into it, toes raised as he uses the ball of his foot to roll his little trainer flat.
"Mmmm," he rumbles, eyes growing heavy-lidded under his horned helmet. "This is good. I think I'll do this to your next opponent." His eyes open and he looks at Zak. "Imagine if I defeated his digimon, then put him under my foot like this..."

Feeling his internal organs being all but rearranged under the rocking motions of the big digimon foot Zak closes his eyes and his fantasies run wild. He didn't know what to think, the sensation was overwhelming. The very being who could end him with one merciless press is also one who would obey his every word if asked.
The sole of wargreymon worked his abdomen like putty, mashing down and rolling back and forth across it, the arch sinking deeper and deeper into the bare flesh of the small human reddening his skin and slowly displacing his organs.
Zak's hands grasp the heavy orange foot of his companion and caress their sides as his middle is pressed into the cave floor, his spine could be felt though his stomach as could his heartbeat thumping with excitement.
"I would like to see that... but don't want you to actually hurt anyone wargreymon... although... what was that one thing you said a while ago about things in the digital world not being permanent? Is that true?"

"I won't hurt anyone unless you want me to," Wargreymon replies, lifting his foot off Zak and going down into a crouch over the top of him. "Come here, I've got an idea." The digimon eases down to sit against the cave wall, carefully pulling Zak back against him to sit between his outstretched legs. A clawed hand pushes against the human's bare chest, coaxing him back to lie against the firm, muscled abdomen of his much larger companion and gently holding him there.
"Where was that stuff you put on your skin?" he asks, reaching to feel around inside Zak's knapsack, then pulling out a bottle of suncream, dwarfed comically in his huge caws. "Is this it?"
Unclasping the lid, the digimon bends his leg and pulls a great orange foot inwards to expose its bold, handsome sole. He sets it down to rest on its side on top of Zak's middle, then reaches out to squeeze a drizzle of suncream onto his inward-facing sole. The two of them attentively rub the slick fluid in, then Wargreymon bends his other leg in to do the other foot. Once both are lubricated sufficiently, the digimon reclines comfortably and coaxes his trainer to lean back against him, then lifts his great orange legs and carefully frames the human's throbbing cock between his glistening soles.
"Lie still," he says to still Zak's startled squirming, then he slowly eases his feet together around the human's tense, sensitive flesh and swallows it up in warm, supple sole flesh. As his trainer begins to groan in ecstasy, the digimon settles back and begins to slowly, smoothly rub his soles together.

Acknowledging wargreymon's response Zak deep down feels just that bit more connected with his partner, a being who would follow him to the ends of the world, be it digital or any other.
As the mighty sole is lifted off him, the human gives a long awaited sigh of relief feeling his mushed up insides swash back down into their normal places again, his stomach decidedly tender from the experience and his erection undeniably rock solid.
However a moment later Zak was all but picked up by his gentle giant companion and planted with his back against the digimon's chest. Having complete trust in wargreymon, Zak all but submits to his every move. Watching as he grabs a bottle of lotion which was applied liberally to those huge monstrous soles.
And as wargreymon clasped his feet together pinning Zak's shaft between them the human flinches in excitement, legs almost kicking up from the sheer force and intensity of the pleasure he was receiving.
With amazing dexterity and endurance his digimon partner rubbed, stroked and pumped the young man's shaft, minutes felt like hours as the sensation of ecstasy and cozy setting was backed up by the drizzling rain, crackling fire and distant rumbling thunder.

Wargreymon's steady breathing rocks Zak's head back and forth, the soft, steady thud of his heart deeply soothing even in the midst of the blissful barrage stroked into him by the smooth, firm soles around his aching cock. The digimon seems to know exactly what he is doing, keeping the pressure firm, but gentle - just enough to take the edge of the lubrication but still allow those divine soles and toes to move with creamy smoothness. As Zak inevitably tumbles towards a tremendous climax, wargreymon slows his rubbing and begins moving his feet with steady rotary motions, skillfully putting the young man's orgasm on indefinite hold while the warm, slick balls of his feet rub still more pleasure into his trainer's tense, squirming body.
In the midst of the ecstasy, a large, clawed hand cups over Zak's forehead, tilting his head back and pushing it against the warm body of the digimon behind him.

The tension kept building and it felt like he would explode any moment, the rhythmic movements of the digimon were perfectly timed as if he knew the precise inner workings of his body.
Quivering in complete ecstasy Zak was at a loss for how this is possible something was definitely not natural as his pleasure seemed never-ending, almost to the point of making him hyperventilate.
Perhaps it was something peculiar with the digital world or some doing by his companion or maybe even both! Bucking and squirming as his body seemed to slip over that threshold of orgasm and then slide right back to near peaking.
His hands gripping at the wargreymon's thighs in primal lust.

Those smooth, gorgeous soles slow their rotary strokes and instead squeeze together to slide up and down the human's throbbing cock with rich, wholesome back-and-forth motions. Zak collapses into cool, shuddering bliss as the warm digimon feet finally overcome him, easing him over the edge and plunging him into long pent-up ecstasy.
Wargreymon continues to steadily stroke while his trainer's cock spurts helplessly between his soles, the young man bucking and gasping against him. Eventually the sensation fades and the digimon parts his feet, releasing his panting trainer from their hot, slick soles.

Relief finally comes as Zak's lust bursts forth into the tightly clasped soles of his orange partner, at the height of his climax he could feel wargreymon embracing him in a loving hug while his loins spurt forth pent up pleasure into those lotioned soles.
Sliding out from the loving arms and hips of the big digimon Zak splays himself exhausted upon the cave floor, not caring his naked back was getting covered in dust. “That was... I.... Don't know what to say.”

In a deep voice Wargreymon replies “Your satisfaction says more than enough” and give his human trainer a much needed cuddle. The two spent the rest of the digital night. In each other's embrace.