Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:14 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Liz the tourturer, and Tike the Lizard
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:00 pm 
Species: Dragon
The stone door opened, and appered was a slim figure of a female. As she walked down the stairs, she hummed a calm little song

to her self. "hmm,mmmm,mmmm..." She was a beautiful female lizard. She was slim and had a tone of yellow scales on her skin,

and a tone of softr light, cream like skin on her belly and soles. She had spikes or her back going from the back of her head all the

way to her long slender tail. She wore leather coverings on her bra, whick was black and had spikes where her nipples should be.

She showed a lot of clevage from her big beautiful scaley breast. She also wore underpants the same way, with it being spiky

everywhere, and the back had a hole so her tail can pop out. her eyes were a nice shade of green-blue, and she had 2 sharp teeth

pokeing out from her snout. She held in her hand a small bag with tools in it. She was a tame one.

She reached the bottom on the stairs, which was actually a basement. The basement was a long hall, made of stone, and each had

a chamber. As she walked along the chamber, she can hear moans and screams and laughter of tourtured un-tamed victims,

mostly males. "hmm...233,234, 235! Here we are!" she exclamed as she opened the door to a chamber. Inside was another lizard,

who had a dark green scales on his skin, and was really muscular. He was chained up with his arms chianed tightly above his

head. His had a muzzle on his snout, while having his neck chained back. His spikes on his back were chained together. His claws

were tied back His ankels were shacked to the ground, and spread about. This reveled his cock, fully grown as it had a ring that

shakled his cock and balls so they wouldnt move as much as they could. his cock was Black, and has small spikes growing near

the base. The whole thing looked really sensitive. The lizard was struggling to free himself, but the tough chains made it impossible.

"Hey there big boy.." The female lizard said in her sexist voice. All the male lizard did was snarl and try to free himself more. "Oh yea,

he's un-tamed" The female lizard thought. She advanced on the male and looked at him straight in his red eyes. "My name is Liz and

ill be your tourtuer today until you are tamed." As she said this, she was rubbing his cock with her tail roughly, making the male lizard

clench his teeth trying to avoid the feeling. "Hmmm...we need a name for you, how about Tike?" He only responded by trashing

aboout. "Ok Tike it is! now lets see what we have in this baggie here..." Liz said as she was unpacking the bag. She set down

Feathers, a vibrator, and a small machine that was used to suck out the cum of male lizards, like Tike. Liz looked at Tike and said

"what shall i use first?..hmm..i know! ill start off with a nice rubbing and licking on those claws!" Tike didnt know what she was talking

about, but when he felt Liz's tounge on his toes of his right foot, he started to moan and relax a little. Liz was using her long lizard like

tounge to lick Tikes 3 toes and rub them to sensitivity. She hear Tike giggling and his toe chains rattling as it tickled Tike a little. Liz

moved on to his left toes and did the same. then liz noticed something: Tikes cock has been erected to its full length from the

massaging and licking pleassures. Liz stared at it contently and said "How bout I have some fun with that, Tike?" with a wide grin.

Liz moved over to Tikes big cock. since it was chained up too, it only throbbed a little. Liz looked at her tool to see which would be the

best to use on a big strong lizard like Tike. She picked a soft blue feather and started dragging it up and down Tikes scaly shaft. Tike

grunted and clenched his teeth in ticklish agony. he tried to stop her from tickling his cock, but his hands and arms were chained up.

he soon started growling as he trashed around trying to stop the feeling, but it didnt work. Then Liz started stroking his cockhead with

th feather, making the untamed lizard howl and moan in pleasure. he couldnt fight it, he had to take it. "Dosent that feel good?? all in

the part of becoming tame!" Liz said as she continued to drag the feather around Tikes cockhead. Tikes pre streamed out as liz

tasted it with her tounge. "mmmmMMM!! thats good! lets get more out shall we?" she teased. She set own the feather and picked up

the vibrator, and turned it on. It made a soft hmming sound. Liz put it on Tycros snout to give him a pre-felling on what his cock was

about to feel. He wimpered and Liz lowered it towards his sensitive penis. She started at the spiky base and moved it up toward the

head slowly and roughly. Tike make another howling noise that was much louder and painful. He wanted her to stop and free him

back into the wild, but she wouldnt. "oh why, WHY did i let my self get caught??" Tike thought as he whimperd at the feeling of his

balls now reciving the vibrator treatment. Liz had another idea. She took off her high helled boots and let out the strong odor of her

soft scaly soles. She rubbed them in Tikes face, making Tike more horny. She rubbed his cock in betewwen her toes and fondelled

with his spikey balls with her other foot. Tike moaned loudly, as he was actually ENJOYING this. Liz looked at his cock, and felt it with

her hand.It was getting warm and almost time for him to ejaculate cum, so liz opened he mouth and started to suck on his scaly

cock. she sucked on it making her saliva splat on the cock's skin. her lips served as a rubbing part. Liz moaned as she had the

thought of Tike squirting cum into her mouth. She looked up to see tike face cringing in pleasure. and soon, Liz felt a stickly liquid

squirt into her throat and tounge. she tasted the cum that was on her tounge (which was quite a bit of it). "mmmmmm..thats nice" Liz

said.

Liz looked at Tike who was almost worn out. "Hmm.. what else can i do to you?" She had an idea. She remembered that she had

that small sucking device for collecting cum from male lizards. she hooked it up to tikes penis and started to tickle tourture him. She

started off buy scratching his soles with her claws on her fingers. Tike giggled and tried to curl his toes, but of course, he couldnt. As

she was stroking his soles, she used her tail to work the vibrator on Tikes cock while she had fun tickling Tike all over. 10 minutes

passed as Tikes was close to cumming again. Liz was kissing his underarms and making poor Tike laugh like hell. Tears were

streaming down his eyes. He was almost ready to pass out. Then Liz started rubbing his spiky balls with a stiffer feather than before.

her other hand was busy kneding Tikes ribs. Tike couldnt take it was his nervous system was taken on a roller coaster of feeling.

With his cock being tourtured by sucking, vibrating and tickling, he cummed twice as much as before into the Cup on the small

sucking device. after that, Tike passed out.... Liz said to the Limp Lizard "i think youve had enough tourture, but just to make sure your

not fakin, im leaving the sucking device on to suck you out of every last drop. After that, she left the chamber with only Tikes whimpers

and howls to be heard from the sucking pleasure of the device. "Tommorow he would be realesed and hopefuly, tamed." Liz said to herself as she walked back upstairs, her boots back on. With a final slam, the door closed, and Liz would never see her friend Tike again.

The end