About Us 
Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:54 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jane and the Dragon
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:18 pm 
Jane and the Dragon is a based on Kippernium kingdom during the medieval period. Dragon is a large 300 year old dragon who have befriend most of the people in the castle, while his best friend is Jane. More information about the show can be found here for those who doesn't know anything about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_and_the_Dragon_(TV_series)

It was berry season through out the kingdom of Kipperinum. Vast amount of berries were harvested, while two large crates were brought into the castle. These berries is for Pepper to make berry bread, berry jam, berry pie and cake, and also berry juice. King Caradoc asked Pepper to make berry bread, jam, and juice in time for tomorrow's breakfast. The problem was there wasnt enough time to make all those tasty items the King wanted so much for breakfast.

Pepper: (Inside the castle's kitchen almost finish working on lunch for the rest of the staff, she was thinking of a way to help her speed up the berry bread, jam and juice for tomorrow's breakfast. Hearing a snoring sound, she turned to find Dragon sleeping on the castle wall. Immediately got an idea, she walked out of the kitchen and into the practice yard of the castle.) Dragon!! Oh Dragon!

Dragon: (Dragon was fast asleep, then heard his name being called. He opened his left eye half way.)

Pepper: Dragon!!

Dragon: (Opened his both his eyes lifted his head and turned to the one who was calling him) What do you want short life, cant you see Im sleeping?

Pepper: Sorry for waking you Dragon. I was wondering if you could help me. (Pointed to the crates of berries.) The King have asked me to make him berry bread, jam and juice for breakfast tomorrow I am unable to finish his request in time. Would you help me?

Dragon: (Dragon flies down from the castle wall down to ground of the practice yard next to Pepper) What do I get out of it if I were to help you?

Pepper: Well, after I will make extra berry bread, pies and cakes for you.

Dragon: (Liking the idea of a tasty treat for a task he was sure to be really simple for him.) What do I have to do?

Pepper: I noticed your feet could fit inside those crates, you could easily crush them into the juice I need to make the bread, jam, juice, pies and cakes.

Dragon: (Dragon was already standing up on his two hide feet while he was talking to Pepper, looked down to his feet on the ground and at the crates, then looked back giving Pepper a slight nod in agreement.) That sound easy enough.

Both Pepper and Dragon walked to the crates. Dragon immediately raise his left foot up and over the crate. Pepper quickly realized it would be a better idea if Dragon's feet were washed before the crashing was happening.

Pepper: Hold on Dragon.

Dragon: (Stopped his left foot with it hanging in the air, then looked to Pepper) What is it?

Pepper: Before you do that, you should take a look at the soles of your feet.

Dragon: (Dragon moved away from the crate then turned it over both his feet, the left and then the right, to look at his soles. Noticing his feet are a little dirty, but shrugged it off.) Why are so you so concern about the condition of my feet?

Pepper: Well your feet at a bit dirty, we dont want to get anyone sick. It would be best if the berry juice was clean as possible when I make the juice, pies, cakes and bread.

Dragon: (Looking to the sky for a second then looking back as if he was slightly annoyed by the fact Pepper was looking at his feet. He realized he had no choice but to agree to what Pepper's suggestion if he would have berry cakes and pies.Moves his right foot away from the crate and back down on the ground.) What should I do to clean my feet?

Pepper: (Pepper walks off for a minute then coming back with a bucket full of soap and water with a sponge inside.) Would you let me clean your feet for you with this soap and water?

Dragon: (Dragon sits down on the ground at a position easy enough for Pepper to reach his feet. He doesnt know why he should let Pepper clean his feet for him. Its so not like being a dragon for a human to clean his feet. If Dragon wanted clean feet he would consider on wearing shoes, but dragons dont wear shoes so they must put their bare feet ground without no consideration of getting them dirty. He watches Pepper walking to his feet getting as close as she can before setting the bucket of water on the ground. Picking up the wet sponge that have been sitting in soap water.) Why do you humans wear shoes anyway? Dont you like to touch the ground directly with your feet?

Pepper: (Places the soapy sponge on the sole of the left foot first and started scrubbing the dirt off. Noticing the toes wiggling a little bit realizing the dragon is tigglish.) We wears shoes to protect our feet. Our bare feet are more tender and is unable withstand the rough ground.

Dragon: (chuckles) You short lifes and your shoes, we dragons dont worry about little things like shoeing our feet.

Pepper: (Pepper put the sponge back into the bucket after she was finished washing the right foot. She quickly run off and came back with two buckets of water. Dumping each bucket to rinse off the soapy water off the soles of the dragons feet.) Thats better.

Dragon: (The short life continues looking at the soles of his feet is getting tiresome and losing his dignity as a dragon as no dragon or human should stare at a dragon's soles. He quickly moved his feet so the soles of the feet are touching together.) Enough looking at my feet short life, do you want me to help you make your tasty berry treats or not?

Pepper: (Gives the dragon a big nod) O yes please do.

Dragon: (Dragon stood up on back on to his feet. Quickly moved one foot into one of the crates with the berries and moving the other foot in another crate. The berries was instantly crushed with all its liquid squeezed out. Dragons feet were sunk down into the crate no full of berry juice.) There you go two large crates with berries smashed into juice. Ill be back in an hour to get my tasty berry treats.

Pepper: (Smiles with delight as Dragon saved her at least four hours in the making process of treats the king wanted for breakfast.) Thank you dragon.

Dragon: (Dragon flew off toward the river to wash his feet now being stained with berry juice.)

Post subject: Re: Jane and the Dragon
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:55 am 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
He's such a helpful Dragon. :) Very nice little story!

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:26 am 
rumor has it, there is more Jane and the Dragon episodes on the works. Hopefully they would put a scene like this into an episode. It would be more interesting if dragons feet was the main topic in one of the new episodes.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:04 am 
Talking Tyrannosaur
Species: Tyrannosaurus
Wow, thanks for drawing my attention to Jane and the Dragon, Jd1680a! It's so awesome I'm only quite embarrassed to have watched it.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:07 pm 
Species: Snow Leopard
:oops: I own one of the episodes of Jane and Tthe Dragon... <.<