Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:09 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Orogins of Hardskale 2nd instalment
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:49 pm 
Wee li'le roo
Species: Kangaroo
The lab seems to be empty of inhabitants, as Karo observes the surroundings. Voodoo dolls hanging about, various creature skulls including human, bottles and beakers and vials of bubbling bright liquids are strewn about. Jars and machines synthesizing blood samples, heart monitors, medical equipment all sitting around going through their processes. “For the medieval look to this place this seems to be an odd assortment of equipment.” Karo said curiously.
“Yes well despite our outward appearance, this place is not uncivilized, nor is it back in what you would call stone ages, I would think the ship you were brought here in would be proof enough of that, simple human. We prefer the medieval touch, but once you see more of the place you will see that not everyone wears such attires all the time. Even our princess usually dresses, hmmmm. How should I put this so you will get the picture…The nearest human trend would be punk or gothic I suppose. Long stockings big boots, black. She’s wearing royal attire for the moment because they are going to a clan meeting.” Lavin droned, he seemed to have gotten a lighter side to him now, Karo was actually leery of this.
“Clan meeting? I’m assuming the dragons thrive in clans then, and not a KKK meeting?” Karo asked with a slight snicker at his own somewhat borderline joke.
Lavin snorted and looked confused, that is if a big overgrown lizard can look confused, his head was tilted slightly if anything. “KKK? But yes their territories and families are clans.”
“Nevermind, and thanks for the input. You seem to be a little more personable than at first if you don’t mind me saying so.”
“You are being more cooperative and not so squirmy, it’s a bit easier to be at this point. I know you must be terribly upset that you’ve been taken from your home, but you must realize I am just doing my job, and that is to gather initiates and slaves for the dragon lords.” Lavin was quick to his point, Karo had nothing more to say, at least to him.
A Minty Green lizard with a light purple belly burst into the room. She is definitely female by the large ample and very visible bust on her front that Karo cannot help but look at, still so strange to see on a reptile. Her hair is frizzy and pink, she is wearing mechanic type goggles, a doctors’ labcoat and just a t-shirt and coveralls beneath, her feet are encased in boots, contrasting to Lavin’s armored sandals that Karo failed to notice earlier, surprising since he has an attraction to feet. Her Frizzy hair is tied in the back with a skrunchie, she looks at Karo and Lavin for a few minutes. “Well it’s about bloody time Lavin! The lords have been on my tail ready to use me as a snack, waiting on that piece of filth we’re ready to put scales on. Hmmm let me get a good look at him.”
The lizard-woman said hastily and began poking and prodding Karo and sticking her nose in areas that made Karo blush.
“Ah…oooh, hey! What are you…get out of there, that tickles!” Karo was giggling and trying to push at her to stop but she simply pushed his hands out of the way, wrapped her tail around him to keep him still and continued her inspection.
“Hmmm well he seems to be as “perfect” as you say, Lavin. Vitals are good, he’s a bit ticklish but I’m sure the princess will adore him when we’re done. It’s a shame I have to make this one a dragon, he’s kind of cute for a fleshy. Alright hon first things first, I’m Calypso and I’ll be your genetics technitian this morning, and what a fine morning it is. Lay your but down on this table here and we will get started. Lavin I have him from here your job with this one is done.” Calypso said still hastily as she prodded Karo onto the table with little fighting and buckled him down to stand the table up vertically.
“Very well miss, I’ll be in my quarters awaiting new orders. Karo…take care of yourself lad, and whatever happens try and have fun. We’ve examined some of your art on your internet, I believe this all will be right up your alley.” Lavin said with a toothy grin as he exited.
“M-my art? On the internet… How? Hey what are you stickin in me lizard lady?” Karo was confused for a moment but then distracted quickly by a sharp pain going into his right arm, a catheder was being hooked up to him as well as a lot of other junk that calypso felt the need to rip Karo’s punisher shirt off for. “Hey that’s my favorite shirt!”
“Oh quit whining. And your’s is not to question how, you just do what your told by the dragons and lizards here on staff and you’ll be fine. But he is right, we have been looking at your art, your little doodles, betcha like my name and looks huh hon? You’re little lizard used to have my name didn’t he? Hee hee well I think it was cute but the change was good for you. Oh sorry by the look on your face you’re wondering how we know so much. We’ve been watching you on earth for sometime, jotting down your mannerisms and such, using holographs to make us appear as regular folk, and even helping you with some of those bullies that pestered you. Trust me when we picked you for this job we looked into everything. Um you haven’t read into revelations in your bible yet have you?”
Karo opened his mouth to speak, but calypso finished his answer and kept rambling.
“No? oh good, then you’ll get along fine here for the time being. If you do your job real well the family may even make you bigger and a son and brother. Now onto what I’m doing with you. I’m injecting some DNA mixtures of dragon lizard and dino, along with some special bonding chemicals found only here on Draconithia. Also as I am a practitioner in dragon magic’s and potions alike as well as one of the technological arts, I am going to fix you up with such powers and such a good transition that you won’t feel an ounce of pain for at least a week. Well that’s mainly the potions and magic’s, the technological will come later if you lose a limb or something like that.”
Karo finally got a word in. “Woah woah, I got friends that are into all the Dungeons and Dragons and alchemy and stuff and they all say that mixing those professions is a bad thing, like world ending bad.”
Calypso laughed “Oh my you are too cute honny. With all respect to your species and planet, they’re earthlings and are stupid. They can’t think beyond themselves most of the time how do you expect them to understand something like that? Doesn’t your bible even say magic is evil? Well it really is, but for the purposes of getting you how you need to be, we need to use it. Okay now, you’re going to be in the direct and sole service of Princess Torchie. She is a young dragoness, not so young as in hatchling, but like adolescence. She’s nearly seventeen by your standards so you’d say she’s legal huh? * calypso chuckled* But by our years, she’s more like 217. You’ll notice years go by fast here, at least for you. You’ll be the same age you are now but it will come up as 219, even though you’ve not been around that long on earth. I know I am confusing you but it will all work itself out.
Torchie has a thing about little toys, she loves them, but they’re so fragile that the royal family spends a fortune on them cause she always kills them accidentally. She means well though she really is very sweet. So what we are doing with you, is the family paid me and a few constituents a large sum of money to build princess Torchie an indestructible slave/toy. Not invincible or immortal, just indestructible by any means she may use to play with you, or in the service of your duties; which is anything she makes you do.” Calypso seems to ponder that point abit, like she had more to expound upon it, and though Karo was tired of the droning, he pressed her on it as she finished sticking him with things and informed him that the changes would begin taking place soon.
“Well she has a thing for the little’s playing with her feet, she likes being gigantic and sometimes playing mean and making her toys/slaves massage, and lick and other such things to her feet and toes. She seems to like putting them in her shoe and walking on them as she goes about her daily business. Her family doesn’t understand it, most of us down here don’t understand it, but there are a few who do and have acquired similar abilities as you are getting today, and that is to be invulnerable to being squashed underfoot.
Another thing she seems to enjoy is, um, swallowing the little’s whole. Which is why you’ll also be able to pass through her unharmed, but only her, and only on this world, it’s a rather specific spell unfortunately for you so just try not to get the rest of the family or any other large dragons angry enough to eat you.”
Karo gulped. He was now starting to feel a little light headed but pursued calypso to go on even though now he was scared out of his wits and curious as to how he would get back out of the dragoness should she do that. Calypso’s answer to that question was blunt and nasty and nearly made Karo vomit but he pursued the explanation even as he noticed his arm going green and scaly on the upper portion and light purple and scaly on his forearms, like Calypso’s color pattern. “So um what else does she do to her…toys?”
“Oh anything else would seem pretty normal and often times very loving and caring. You’ll have more than just the durability and resistances I’ve mentioned. You’ll also be able to walk up vertical and overhead surfaces so long as you ground yourself before doing so, i.e. making sure your feet are planted properly, you can even walk up the dragons themselves. One more thing, you actually have power over feet. Heh that perked your ears, yes you have mobile ears now, see you didn’t even feel them transform, anyway; yes you’ll have the ability to more or less take control of others feet, not the royal family itself, but some of the smaller peer critters scampering about that may give you grief for being in such a high position without working for it. An odd fact about that power is that it doesn’t work on the kangaroo’s ore related species on your world, not that you’ll have to worry about that here. Oh and the target has to have a grounded gravitational stance.” Calypso suddenly began undoing the buckles and straps of the table. “Alright dragon boy, you’re done now I’ll show you around the place. Hmm you’re even cuter as a dragon, we’ll have to do coffee sometime.” With that she began heading toward the door, waving her thin whip-like tail about behind her and swaying her hips like she were on a runway in a strip club.
Karo looked himself over real quick. His jeans fit too tight now due to his legs getting slightly more muscled and thick, plus something felt weird about his butt, it was wiggling and felt drafty. Karo glanced around back at it and noticed that he had a thick green scaled tail moving back and forth ever so slightly behind him. His shoes look completely destroyed and he simply rips off their remains. His scales are indeed a bright minty green with a light purple undertone, he bears no horns that he can see anywhere as he looks in a mirror nearby. However as he bends town to get a closer look at his own feet and their interesting new, four toed, thick clawed appearance, his pants rip at the seams and fall off, under and over pants alike. Karo blushes at getting an unwanted new look at other areas of his form, and the award for the bad timing of the year goes to calypso as she pads back in to see what’s keeping the newbie. Karo can see the redness in her cheeks well up, yet another astonishing thing to happen on a reptile, definitely warm blooded as opposed to cold blodded then in the case of these anthropomorphic types.
“Uhhh, I, er…” Karo fumbled for workd, grabbed the remains of his clothes to cover himself as he too was blushing, he could feel the heat in his face. “I was getting a look at everything…I bent down, my pants…um. You wouldn’t happen to have any spare clothes would you?” The poor dragon felt horrible and embarrassed, but calypso just giggled and went over to a large brown chest in the corner and began digging in it and tossing out clothing items. As she busied herself with that, obviously looking for something for him and trying not to say too much about his predicament, Karo took a notice of his hair, in sort of a mane-ish line down his neck was soft brown hair, soft as a rabbits fur.
“Here found you some boots, some breeches, a t-shirt and a surcoat, and this cloak…oooh and weren’t you wearing glasses? Oh there they are on the table let me have a look see and we’ll refit them for your snout.” Calypso hurredly, blushingly, and giggly went about.
“Erm, thanks.” Karo couldn’t help but think that she was awful quick and persceptive about all this. She was finishing his very thoughts almost like she knew what he was thinking. He did fancy purple and green, but it was obvious she used some of her DNA to craft his own. He began re-clothing himself, the T-shirt and breeches both are red. The surcoat is black and green half and half vertical at its length, it fell to the floor over his shoulders, stopping just a few inches above the toes of his new black boots that came up to the knees with an armored and padded knee, they buckled up the sides with little crosses. The surcoat bore crosses too, one on each pectoral in red. She’d thrown in a black belt as well, though Calypso said it did something special, she could not remember what, it had an interesting buckle with a ruby on one side and an emerald on the other, reversible. Karo put it on ruby side out. Since the emerald side was brown and didn’t match the boots like the black ruby side. There was also an eating dagger sheathed on the belt, though Calypso said he wouldn’t need it much since they weren’t that medieval. The cloak was black and thick, but as he’d noticed, although it was very warm outside, the insides of the stone structure that he could only assume was an extremely large castle, was very cold. Calypso said it was some sort of enchantment; the lords liked cooler temperatures so they could wear furs and thicker garments without worry of dehydration. This brought to mind another peculiar thought that Karo commited to memory with the others; these creatures are very different from earth reptiles and the common fantasy images of dragons. They worry about dehydration which means the sweat, they have boobs and tits, mammary glands, which imply their young, are birthed live and breast fed instead of in an egg. They are literally humanoid dragons and lizards and dinosaurs living in this large stone dwelling that seems to have been created with large and small beings to live in harmony with each other. This may not all be fun, but at least it will be a learning experience unlike anyone back home would get.

Authors comments:
A little something about this entry, specifically character wise. Calypso, she was not always a she, in fact she was Karo himself at the very start of my whole drwing career and writing career for a fact. I originally named him Clypso, but with alot of flack for having what most percieve as "a girls name" I changed it to Karo on the following premise: he was a lizard, dragons are llizards and they breath fire, Kerosine is a fuel to fire, Karosine spell it different with the same sound so that it's unique, Karo for short. Karosine David Hardskale eventually became the full name of the character after these many years.

Post subject: Re: Dragon slayer beginings 2nd instalment
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:27 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
"Power over feet", huh? This I can't wait to see. :)