Legacy LD5

Forum/Website Through 2017
About Us 
Member Sites 
Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:01 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Shrunk at a Fur Meet (Adult content!!!)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:08 am 
Species: Dracorex
Episode 1 of a continuing story, check this thread and keep your eyes peeled for episode 2 and if you wanna be apart of it PM me ^.=.^

Shrunk at a Fur Meet
Episode 1

It was getting late at the local fur meet, the building was packed with all sorts of furry’s about 50 where around and that’s not counting the ones who where in private rooms having some fun.

Diesel a Green scaled Dracorex wearing Denim Jeans a Sleeveless Denim jacket with a black shirt and silver pyramid studded bracelets on each wrist had arrived late, he was supposed to be meeting a fur he met on Pounced and explained he would be arriving late.

He got to the building and walked inside to check into his room, all around he saw Canines, Felines, Rodents, Birds and reptiles either dancing on the dance floor, sat around a table watching a Pole Dancer, having a drink or playing on the DDR machine, He walked in and past the crowds looking around for the Purple Dragon he was supposed to be meeting but there was no sign so he decided to head up to his room and check in.

As he was heading there a White Male Tiger stepped in front of him and smiled showing his sparkling white teeth and spoke ‘Hey there! Mind if I get you a drink?’ Diesel looked at him curiously and replied ‘ ok sure why not?’ The tiger smiled again ‘Great here you go!’ The tiger passed Diesel a shot containing red Liquid and Diesel gulped it down and thanked the Tiger, He then went to go and check into his room.

As Diesel made it into his room he held his head and started to feel dizzy ‘...Whoa... that must have been one strong shot I think I need to lie....’ Just then Diesel passed out onto the floor, A few minutes later Diesel awoke but something was wrong, the floor seemed a lot bigger than usual and the room looked Massive, suddenly it hit him that he was only a few inches tall, Possibly the size of an ant he looked down at his hands and around the room ‘what in the world happened to me?’ Just then he heard Footsteps outside the room getting closer, suddenly the door opened and a titanic White Tiger walked inside wearing green combat shorts, it was the same tiger who had given Diesel the shot, Suddenly he spoke with a booming voice ‘ What the, where is the body? That shot was supposed to get him out of the way so his potential Dragon mate would be mine’ The tiger looks over and notices my clothes in a pile on the floor ‘that’s strange...’ he then shrugs and begins to walk over to the pile of clothes noticing my wallet ‘ No matter, he’s gone now and I think I will use his money since he won’t be needing it’ he Laughs and helps himself, Diesel looks up at him and runs away as fast as he can ‘ That bastard! He tried to kill me just so he could get with Spike; I got to go get help’ The white tiger finally disposes of Diesels clothes and belongings then makes his way to the door unaware that Diesel is heading in that direction too but for every step the tiger takes is like running a mile for diesel, Suddenly a large shadow appears over Diesel and he looks up ‘uh oh...’ The tigers large paw Descends over diesels tiny body and crushes down on him, the hot leathery paw pad completely squashes against Diesel pushing him deep into one of the cracks on his leathery sole keeping him firmly stuck, the smell of sweat and the heat coming from the paw pad overwhelms Diesel but even though this guy tried to kill him Diesel can’t help but lick the hot leathery pad, The tiger completely unaware of what just happened smiles and closes the door heading back to the bar area every step pushing Diesel further into the giant paw pad, ‘ Now to explain to spike that Diesel couldn’t make it’

The tiger made his way downstairs to the bar and notices a purple dragon wearing black jeans and a black leather waistcoat sat at the bar on his own, he then makes his way over stepping on a sticky patch on the floor causing Diesel to get stuck to the floor as the white tiger walks away, Diesel struggles but can’t get free as he sees the white tiger sit down next to his potential mate talking to him, Diesel whimpers trying to get free but can’t.

just then he hears a loud voice above him as a giant note of money falls towards him ‘oops!’ a grey wolf had accidentally dropped a five pound note and it landed on Diesel, he saw this as his chance and grabbed onto the end of the note as the Wolf picked it up pulling Diesel out of the sticky mess, Diesel hung in mid air and waved his arms to get the wolfs attention but it was no use, the wolf was too busy staring at the nearby red male dragon pole dancing wearing nothing but a tight purple thong,

The wolf walked over and Diesel carried on trying to get his attention just then the wolf slips the money into the Dragons thong causing Diesel to Roll down into the large purple thong and Under the red dragons ball sack, As the Dragon carries on dancing it caused his ball sack to move making Diesel roll further underneath the giant balls which were the size of a house compared to him, just then they fixed in place and completely smothered Diesel, Unaware to all this the red male Dragon was still dancing entertaining his crowd completely unaware of the tiny Dracorex now being squished under his Titanic Testicles,

the only thing he could do was to lick the giant balls but this only caused the Dragon to grab at his thong and squeeze crushing Diesel more, Just then he heard the dragon murring as his large balls pulse against Diesel crushing him more causing Diesel to black out.

Post subject: Re: Shrunk at a Fur Meet (Adult content!!!)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:24 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Yay for extreme scale ratios! More, more! :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:48 am 
Species: Stallion
Great story! cant wait for part two! my favourite part is when the white male tiger steps on you first. so sexy. cant belive he would of KILLED you just to get a mate! the extremes people will go to to get laid :lol:

i love the way that you say "All i could do was lick" im sure you could of tried to escape, get his attention or wiggled off somehow (lol done worry i know what you mean i would of done the same!)

I cant wait to hear about spike (the purple dragon). will you ever go on his paws? will you two ever get together? maybe the tiger and spike could get together and play footsie under the table (imagine your friend spike totally unaware of your presence as both of you lock toes and your helplessly crushed between the two hot paws ;)

and yeah as dino said, you got it perfect with the scale. the bigger the better!

you've got my vote for part two. so looking forward to it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:58 am 
Part 2!!!

Shrunk at a Fur Meet
Episode 2

Diesel suddenly awake gasping for air as he feels the large red dragons sack smother him more, adrenaline kicks in and diesel manages to get some energy to crawl back from underneath the huge fleshy boulder and next to an open space in the tight purple thong,

Just then he hears the dragon speak ‘excuse me folks I have to take care of some... business’ the large red dragon starts to walk and diesel is sent bouncing around inside the thong banging against the dragons sack again, then it stops and diesel feels the layer of thong from underneath him start to fall suddenly he realises the dragon is removing his thong.
Diesel panics looking around and then starts to climb the giant testicles and manages to get to the top of the ball looking down at the view getting a bit of vertigo and falling onto the testicle ‘whoa... that’s a long way down’ diesel then looks up at the dragon and over to the dragons slit as his large meat started to emerge, diesel stares in amazement and can’t move as he watches the large penis which is about the size of a double Decker bus to him stick further out, he then hears a large satisfying growl above him as the dragon moves his hand down underneath his testicles and starts to roll them through his fingers, his meat growing more and more

Diesel can’t help but feel turned on by all of this and hangs on for dear life as the large sacks begin to move from underneath him‘ t-this is hot but if I don’t try and get his attention soon or find a safer spot then I’m going to fall off!’ The dragon starts to rub more murring in pleasure as his balls start to rock more, diesel then looks over to the giant penis ‘ok here goes nothing!’ Diesel jumps and grabs onto the edge of the penis and sticks to it easily with the help of the dragons pre leaking down the long shaft, he then starts to climb the giant spiral penis the pre causing him to stick to it like quicksand,

Just then the dragon moves his large scaled hand over to his shaft and begins to rub down it, diesel sees the large hand coming towards him and tries to make a run for it before he is taken with it, he spots a hiding spot on the dragons penis between his spirals and jumps down narrowly avoiding the giant hand which was caressing the large meat up and down as he murred in pleasure unaware of the adventure the little dracorex was having,

the meat underneath began to pulse as the dragon finally climaxed spraying his seed everywhere and some of it landed where diesel was hiding landing right next to him going underneath his small form causing him to stick to the dragons penis.

The Dragon sighed in relief and let go of his meat which now dangled making diesel hang upside down ‘what the, I’m stuck!’ Diesel starts to struggle and tries to get the dragons attention ‘hey, I’m down here! Help! ’ Diesel screamed as the dragon was looking at himself in the mirror doing himself up to go back on the pole,

it was no use the dragon had no idea of Diesels existence and that he was stuck between his large spirals on his penis, The dragons meat then starts to shrink and head back towards his slit with diesel still stuck to it, he then takes a final look up at the dragon waving his arms so that the dragon may notice, but the dragon is too involved with his routine to even notice, just then the dragons meat heads back inside the dragons body and the large slit closes trapping Diesel inside and making it pitch black.

Outside the Dragon smiles at just having a pleasurable orgasm and was now ready to go and entertain again, he puts on a fresh green thong making Diesel even more trapped and then head back outside and began making his way to the pole when all of a sudden a white tiger walked over holding a purple dragons hand

‘hey there handsome! we are about to have some fun later do you want to join in?’ The red dragon thinks for a moment and nods ‘definitely see you soon!’ the pair walk off and sit back down and kiss passionately as Diesel is trapped inside the red dragon and can hear nothing but the noise of his internals and struggles more to get free ‘ what do I do now?’
Outside the dragon is dancing on the pole entertaining his audience as they cheer him on, unaware that there is a tiny prisoner inside the dragons slit, just then Diesel starts to get an idea and begins to eat the cum which is covering him ‘ oh well its only protein’

he finally gets free but can’t see which way he is meant to go and ends up going deeper inside the dragon, ‘ ok I don’t think this is the way’ Diesel turns around and starts heading the other direction until he comes to a giant muscular wall ‘ oh great I’m trapped...’ He then gets an idea and walks over to the giant dragons tip and starts to lick it but trips over and gets stuck to the end, the penis then starts to move forward slowly, excited by the struggles Diesel is making while stuck to the end,

he looks back and sees the wall coming closer ‘no no stop!!!’ the force of the penis and the dragons muscular wall crushes Diesel on impact as he screams in agony as his entire body is crushed.
The penis stops as the struggles stop and sinks back inside the dragon as all what is left of Diesel is a bloody mess on the dragon’s wall slit.

Outside the dragon feels a tiny little itch of where diesel was crushed and scratches it lightly with his claw and smiles in relief as the itch goes away then carries on dancing around on the pole showing off all his moves before going over to the white tiger and purple dragon and tapping them on the shoulder ‘ok I’m ready’ they nod and the three of them head upstairs towards the yiff lounge...

To be continued

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:19 am 
great story! you can really feel the size difference. would of loved to been there!

but oh no you died :cry: does that mean the end of macro-ness?

looking forward to the next part regardless. i still like yiff ;)

sorry i wasnt online sunday. i was really busy :(

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:22 am 
Dont worry my fursona cant die so his micro self will be back for part 3 ^^

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:28 am 
oh yeah! i forgot! yeah its on your profile you cant die DUH STALLION! :?

yey i look forward to it!