Faibanx MUCK
Artist Gallery
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:43 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Part One
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:16 am 
smexy assassin
Species: anthroraptor
This took waaaay longer than it should have, but I've finally got it done and I'm pretty happy with the result. Enjoy! :lol:

WARNING: Contains lots o' paws, gore, and smexy scaly awesomeness that will destroy the minds of the feint of heart.

Jalen, Lefira and I walked across the plain, undisturbed aside from the occasional calling bird. "Do you know anything more than you told us this morning?" I asked. Jalen shook his head sadly. "The only thing I know is that it was humans that attacked us. There was only one survivor, and he came straight to us. He died before we could see to his wounds." He added fiercely, "Those humans and their insatiable greed!" I growled under my breath at that. It was common knowledge that humans had always taken what they wanted and never thinking of the consequences. This time, however, they had gone too far. I'd had some good friends in that village, and I would make sure personally that these humans paid dearly.

Jalen put a comforting hand on my shoulder. "We'll get 'em back,” he said. "Together." I always preferred to work alone, but I had to acknowledge that teamwork was necessary to defeat an enemy with such great numbers. It would be a long, bloody battle, and I would thoroughly enjoy every last second of it. I was jerked out of my fantasies of destruction when we arrived at our destination.

I surveyed the wreckage of the small village. It was absolutely horrible. Smoke rose from nearly every single structure. Raptor corpses lay everywhere, left where they lay, not even buried. Most of them had merely been burned where they were, but there were small piles of bodies here and there. It was impossible to determine how they had been killed, aside from a few with broken bones, but even that wasn't enough to tell exactly what had happened. I felt an unquellable rage build up within me. The only thing keeping me from ripping those humans' throats out right then was that there were none on hand. By unspoken consent, we began searching through the ruins for any clues to the attack or what had provoked it. Mostly all we found were corpses, burned remnants of wood and tents, and a lot of human footprints. A lot was an understatement. There were thousands of individual tracks. It was no wonder the small village had been so utterly and easily overwhelmed.

Something was not right, though. Who were the attackers and what was their purpose behind the attack? The village held no riches that could not be attained by much simpler means, and there were no nearby resources of insurmountable importance. I examined the ground closely. There was not a single imprint that could have been caused by a human falling in battle, nor even so much as a single arrow in the ground, nor any human corpses. There was something though. A small insignia, torn off a soldiers uniform. I picked it up out of the mud, brushed it off, and nearly yelled aloud. I had seen that symbol before! In one of my very first missions. I slumped to the ground in shock. It was all my fault, I thought hopelessly. But hadn't the king said that I would be free if the dragon chose so? What could possibly have changed?

I was startled back to reality when Lefira tapped on my shoulder. "Look at this here," she said, pointing to a wide, shallow impression in the ground. I peered closer and was able to discern quite a few human footprints in the impression, and what appeared to be scratches, perhaps from a tree branch being dragged or something of the sort. Seeing my perplexed expression, Lefira pulled me a step away from it. "No, look like this," she said. I looked again, unsure of how being farther away would help me see better, then my jaw dropped. It was the faint outline of a dragon's paw print. There could be no doubt about it. The scratch marks must have been the humans' hasty attempt to cover up their secret. I still didn't know why they attacked, though.

Lefira and Jalen moved on further down the river, picking through the rubble, searching for any more clues. I began to scan down the other way, hoping I would see something they had missed. I didn't even realize that I was heading into a small grove of trees. Nor did I notice that once I walked into the midst of them, everything outside of them seemed to just disappear. I did notice, however, when something shiny caught my eye. Something golden. Something BIG.

I froze in fear. No, it couldn't be what I thought it was. Oh, please no! I turned my gaze slowly upward, revealing a brilliantly shining golden dragoness sitting on her haunches, giving me a superior grin. "Nice of you to drop by again," she said casually, as if to an old friend. I briefly entertained the hope for just a moment that perhaps she would let me go as she did the last time we had met, but it was a fool's fantasy. Even knowing that it was futile, I turned around to sprint to safety, but almost immediately I heard a rush of wind behind me. The next thing I knew, one massive golden dragon paw slammed me down to the ground.

The dragoness had only set her front paw down on me, but it felt like she had been trying to crush me! She dragged me very slowly and painfully across the rough ground under her paw until I lay just in front of her. "Aww, you act like you're not happy to see me," she said in an almost offended tone, but I could sense the mockery in it. I tried to see through the trees, perhaps to call for help, but there was a simple illusion spell cast on the grove, which blocked most views in and out. The dragoness leaned in close to me, her snout barely a foot from mine sticking out in between two toes. "You're lucky today, little raptor," she said ruefully. "I've already promised someone I would take you to them, if I found you."

I felt the dragoness shift her weight on me, preparing for something. "I'm a nice dragon, though, so I'll be kind enough to give you a ride," she said, still mocking my helplessness. Her paw lifted off me, giving me a much-needed breath of air, and a brief glimpse of light before she snatched me up in her jaws, blotting it out once more. The first thing I noticed about the inside of her mouth was that it was very hot and very, very wet. I didn't like it. Thankfully, her teeth only clamped shut around me, but I wouldn't put it past her to idly start gnawing on my leg just to cause me pain.

I felt slight movement on the outside, then a sudden lurch, nearly knocking me down the dragoness's throat! I was forced to make a humiliating decision very quickly and I chose life. I grabbed onto her tongue with all my might, holding on for dear life. I knew we must be in the air now. I tried once to jab my claws into her tongue only once, ceasing all efforts when her tongue pressed me against the roof of her mouth hard enough that I thought I would be crushed. I quickly abandoned that idea. In desperation I sent out a thought. Not really any words, just a general sense of urgency. With any luck, Lefira would be able to detect it. If not... I shuddered to think what would happen if not. Who was this person that wanted me so bad anyways? And what had I done to them? Well, what had I done that I hadn't been paid to do?

It seemed an eternity, but finally, there was another jarring lurch as we landed. Harsh light flooded the world abruptly as I was unceremoniously spat onto the ground. It must really have been quite some time, because it was late evening now. I gave myself a moment to lay on the ground, eyes closed, gathering my thoughts, before I rose shakily. What I saw absolutely astounded me. I was in another tribe's camp! I looked around in confusion. Why would any other tribe want me? I had never done anything to anger another tribe before. I wasn't really sure what to make of it when a tall blue alpha-caste raptor emerged, clearly the one in charge around here.

He smiled when he saw me standing there next to the dragoness. It wasn't a kind smile though, more like the smile someone gets when their opponent makes a bad move in chess. "So, you've found him," he said in a very regal sounding voice. "Actually he just sort of wandered up to me of his own accord," the dragoness replied. "I just happened to be in the neighborhood for some... other business when who shows up but this little blockhead," she said mischievously. The blue raptor grinned smugly, "How convenient. On behalf of the tribe, I thank you greatly for capturing him for us," he said with a slight bow.

The dragoness frowned, placing a huge clawed hind foot on top of me possessively despite my protests. "Now wait a minute, don't think you're getting him for free or anything," she said, almost savagely. "Of course," the raptor said, taking everything in stride. He snapped his fingers and a young green raptor came out. He looked barely seventeen or eighteen seasons old, and appeared very eager. The dragoness looked him up and down with a scrutinizing gaze as he stopped a few feet away, though he clearly wanted to be closer. His gaze kept flicking from her paws to her eyes, then back down to her feet again. "Oh, I think he'll do quite nicely," she said in a satisfied voice. She moved a foreclaw in a "c'mere" kind of gesture and, after a moment of uncertainty, the young raptor moved forward, giddy with excitement.

After watching him a moment more, she announced, "You'll do fine. I'm going to carry you home in my mouth, you'll probably taste better than that dirtbag there, then you can get to work on my paws, okay?" The raptor nodded eagerly, and was almost immediately snapped up into the dragoness's jaws. She nodded briefly to the blue raptor whose name I still did not know and with complete disregard to me still under her hind foot, leapt into the air and spread her wings, driving me into the ground hard. You never really realize how hard dragons have to push to take flight until you're under one when they do so. It was only lucky for me that it had recently rained, but that didn't seem to make a difference as the ground gave way beneath the dragon's heavy tread with me at the bottom of her massive, nearly meter-deep footprint.

I was still gasping in pain and trying to pull myself out of the deep, paw-shaped crater when the unnamed raptor spoke. "I'm sorry, I didn't even introduce myself, so rude of me." he said, arrogance in every word. "I am Dras, the chieftain of this tribe, and I am now your master as well." After pausing long enough to be sure I could stand without making a fool of myself, I pushed myself up. "I'm sorry, we also haven't established why I'm here," I said bitterly. I didn't care who this guy said he was, I wasn't happy about being dragged here against my will.

"Don't worry, all will be revealed soon," Dras said in a superior voice. He snapped his fingers to two rather sturdily-built raptors, hunter-caste I believed, and they grabbed both of my arms before I could resist, their claws digging painfully into my scales. "Take him to my personal tent," Dras ordered. "I will be there shortly." It was pointless to resist, and I might find something out anyways. I let the two raptors take me to Dras's tent, which seemed like more of a hut to me, where they opened the door and thrust me inside, closing the door behind me.

The room was well-lit by a fireplace at one wall. There were trophies here and there, and a few assorted odds and ends throughout the room, though it was well-organized. I didn't have to wonder what was going on for too long, as Dras soon walked through the door. His show of smiles and dramatics were gone now. He slammed the door behind him, clearly in a foul mood. His gaze fell on me immediately. "You really don't know why you're here, do you?" he said. I started to reply, "Well, I find it hard to -" "A simple no will do." Dras interrupted. I glared at him with slitted yellow eyes and said slowly and with as much hate as I could put into it, "No."

"I'll tell you why you're here," Dras said, the hatred in his voice far surpassing my own. "Two months ago this week, you were in the Cezian forest, were you not?" I stuttered, "Yes, but what does-" Dras interrupted again, "And did you not attempt to dispose of several tyrannosaur eggs while there?" Knowing I would only be interrupted again, I replied with a simple, "Yes." Something flicked across Dras's face, a confirmed doubt. "Then you must remember how you escaped when you were discovered?" he asked, but didn't wait for an answer. "You escaped by throwing my beloved nephew into the path of those tyrannosaurs to save your own miserable hide!"

Suddenly, everything clicked. My face froze in an expression of shock as I realized just what I had done. "He was to steal an important artifact from a nearby human village as part of his coming-of-age ceremony." Dras continued. "Well it looks like he failed then," I shot, unable to bite back the retort in time. Dras ceased speaking, trembling with rage. A snarl formed on his lips and a wordless cry escaped as he charged straight at me. I was prepared, or so I had thought.

I blocked his fist as it swung towards my face, but his fury gave him the speed and strength to easily pass my defenses and land a bone-jarring punch in my stomach. I gasped, keeling over slightly just in time to receive another punch to the back of the head, knocking me to the ground. Everything was still fuzzy when Dras kicked at my side. I was barely able to move quick enough to avoid the worst of the blow and therefore his deadly claws. I ended up on my back, and I felt his hand grasp around my throat. He must have been much stronger than he looked, as he lifted me by my throat easily above his head. Being significantly taller than me as well, it was quite a distance and no easy feat.

"I'm going to take great pleasure in killing you," he said through clenched teeth as I grasped at his hand, trying to draw a breath. He threw me back and I hit the wall hard, bouncing off and landing in a heap on my back, breathing heavily. As Dras walked to the door, he intentionally stomped down on my chest, his sickle claw only avoiding killing me because it was stopped by a rib. I had to wonder whether he had meant to do that, or if it was merely chance that my heart wasn't ripped out. I gasped in pain as he stepped off, twisting his foot as he did so to further mutilate my scales. I heard a snap as he walked through the door, and the two hunter-castes from before came in and lifted me to me feet. I winced as one of them brushed against my new wound and glared at the closed door. I did not accept defeat graciously.

When finally the time came for this "ritual" to begin, the light was beginning to fade, and torches were beginning to light up all around as everyone began to gather around a central area, similar to a town square. This seemed no fit place for a ritual to me, but then again, nothing normal had been happening as of late. It was scary how everyone kept giving me those looks, the blood-lust easily visible in the eyes of the crowd. I knew I deserved whatever was coming to me, but I didn't have to be happy about it.

My captors half-led half-dragged me to the center of the square. One of them hammered an iron stake into the ground while another fastened an iron chain to my ankle, a third one staying close to make sure I didn't try anything. I didn't know what I would have done even if I had gotten away from those three though. There was a fairly good-sized crowd gathered now in the fading light. There would be no point in attempting an escape now.

After my captors finished their work and moved away from me, leaving me chained to the ground in the middle of everything, I saw Dras emerge once more from the crowd. He was easy to pick out with his deep blue scales and his almost strutting walk that exuded absolute self-confidence and authority with every step. All that it took for him to silence the crowd was a simple raised hand, all going quiet within seconds. After a few seconds' pause for effect, Dras spoke. "It is time for the ceremony to begin," he said in a calm, quiet voice. He snapped his fingers and a thick, leather-bound book was placed into his waiting hand.

He flipped through a few pages, turned back once, then ahead a few more before finding the page he was searching for. All eyes were on Dras as he cleared his throat and began to read. The language was unfamiliar to me, but I knew a spell when I heard one. Judging by how long he kept speaking, it was either very complex, or very sacred. Perhaps both. At first there was no visible change, then I started to feel something, as if the very air itself were starting to close in on me. I couldn't seem to get enough air. It felt like an invisible fist kept closing around me, clenching tighter and tighter. It felt similar to going too deep underwater, the way the pressure kept building around me.

Dras's rhythmic chanting seemed to grow louder with each passing moment. The invisible fist kept clenching tighter and tighter, but it was as if somehow it was all in my head. It felt like something was about to let loose, something that had been building up since the chanting had started. Just when it felt like the invisible pressure could get no tighter everything went black.

I wasn't out long, just moment or two. I started to sit up, shaking my head and rising to my feet. Something wasn't right. My body just didn't feel like it was working properly. I looked down and realized three things. One was that there was no longer a chain around my ankle. Another was that my sickle toes had been replaced by "normal" medium-length toes. The final thing I realized, though, was that the chain that had been around my ankle was still next to me. And it was much bigger than it had been a moment ago.

I looked around in shock. I had heard of this before, but I had thought it too barbaric to be true. Yet it was. Every evilly smiling face I looked up to from my new height of hardly a foot tall told me so. I had been quite literally been transformed in a matter of minutes into a compy! The reality of what would surely follow sunk in. True, I was now unshackled, but it seemed hardly necessary. Dras took a step towards me intimidatingly. "Surprised, are you?" he said mockingly. I tried to make a rude remark about his hospitality, but my vocal chords wouldn't respond correctly, and it came out as more of an angry squeak. That aroused a good laugh out of several of the raptors.

I was surrounded on all sides. There would be no escape, even if my body were working properly. I had yet to get used to this new one. My center of gravity was off, and my limbs didn't seem to move the way they should have. Dras held up his hand once more, calling for silence. "Let the ceremony continue!" he announced in a loud voice. I don't know where it came from, but suddenly an enormous green raptor paw SLAMMED down on me. I screeched in agony. The first foot had hardly lifted when another one crashed down on my upper body. It was going to be a very long night.

It was the rain of the previous night that saved me. The ground was soft enough that as each heavy paw placed it's weight on me, pressing me between the padded sole and the mud, which sank in just slightly, leaving me waiting in a muddy footprint for then next foot to crush me down deeper. When that next foot crashed down on me, I squeaked in pain, that being the only sound I knew how to make, aside from gasping for breath in the split second I had in between stomps.

I tried to distract myself from the pain by watching the color of the raptors that trampled me. After a few moments, I had set up a little pattern. Blue, *STOMP*, green, *STOMP*, red, *STOMP*, blue, *STOMP*, green, *STOMP*, yellow- wait, yelllow? *STOMP* This wasn't working. I startled as I saw a face I recognized in the crowd. It was Dras. He had joined in the festivities himself, it seemed. I saw his lips turn upward in a fierce grin before another raptor's sole again blocked my view and slamming my head back against the ground. When that foot lifted, Dras was right in front of me.

Remembering his earlier promise, I scrambled frantically to wrench my limbs free of the muck. Dras lifted one finely muscled leg over me, his foot casting a long shadow over me. He was taking his time, knowing that another raptor would not dare steal his turn to trample over me. I managed to get my arms free and my legs were beginning to come loose, but I had been trampled very hard into the ground and thus was stuck firmly. I wasn't going to have enough time. I looked up just in time to see Dras's black-padded sole descend upon me, his digitigrade foot pressing me back down into the mud that I had just freed myself from. He did not simply move on as the other raptors had though. He stood for a moment, then when he stepped forward, left all his weight on the foot on top of me, balancing like that. I felt my ribs begin to crack as the pressure failed to let up. I didn't know how much longer I could take that accursed raptor standing on me like this.

Just when I thought I would black out, the foot lifted. It wasn't over yet though, I realized with horror. The mud had stuck me to Dras's sole! As his foot lifted, it took me with it with a loud sucking sound. I struggled to free myself, but I didn't have enought time to do so before the muddy ground rushed up to meet me again, making a squelching sound as Dras's scaly foot pressed me back to the ground. Once again, I had to wonder whether he had planned for that to happen, or if it just turned out that way. Either way, the weight of Dras's alpha-caste foot weighed much heavier on me than most of the other raptors, being a good inch or two longer. Dras's next step lifted me up with his foot as well, but my body peeled itself off his sole before it landed. The problem was that I slid when I hit the ground, and the ball of Dras's digitigrade foot landed squarely on my face, nearly crushing my head under the pressure and making my body writhe in pain as I pushed vainly at his ankle. When he stepped off, I slumped to the ground, my head laying in a huge footprint while the rest of my body lay sprawled, just waiting for the next raptor to come and continue my torture.

And continue, it did. I was still trying to regain my breath when yet another black-padded sole landed on my exhausted body, evening out the place I was laying on by stamping down on everything except my head, which was already in a footprint. I was significantly weakened after the beating I had taken from Dras, so when that foot stepped down on me, I felt two or three ribs crack, maybe four, it was hard to tell. All I knew was that it hurt. A lot. I coughed up blood as the raptor stepped off, wincing as his claws sliced open a few places on my shoulders.

The next raptor had apparently thought it was funny when blood started leaking from my shoulders, and decided to make a similar move. I observed that this raptor was female. It's funny the things you notice when you're leaking your fluids onto the ground. She stomped down so that the ball of her foot was on my knees and her toes went up my legs to where her claws stabbed into my chest. I felt her claws sink into my chest, going right through one rib on either side like they weren't even there. Tears sprung to my eyes as she stepped off and twisted her foot viciously, ripping two long gashes across my torso.

I gasped even as the raptoress's weight left me. The pain was worse than anything I had ever endured, and I had endured a lot. Most of my ribs were shatterd, I had gashes all over from the raptors' claws, and I was coughing up blood from some internal injury. I was pretty sure one of my arms was broken too, but it was hard to tell which one amdist all the turmoil. I hardly knew which way was up. I blinked a few times, trying to get the world to focus. When it did, I wished it hadn't. Dras was towering in front of me, and the rest of the tribe had gone silent. I didn't like the apprehension the other raptors were showing.

Dras reached down with one clawed hand and grabbed me around the torso. I was too weak to even attempt to resist. A moment later I was dropped none too gently on the ground again. I was confused at first, but then I realized that I was at the top of a small hill now. As Dras moved towards me, I realized that he only put me here to be in better view! I would normally have growled at the injustice of the situation, but I could hardly muster enough energy to keep breathing through my broken ribs and bruised lungs. Dras leaned in close to me, something between anger and lust in his eyes. "Remember my promise, how I said I would enjoy killing you?" he asked. My jaw dropped open in horror. How could I forget? He just grinned and stood up, casting a long shadow over my beaten body sprawled out before him.

Dras stood over me for a moment, like a king over his most prized jewels, savoring the moment. The worst part was that I could do absolutely nothing to prevent what I knew was coming. Dras lifted his foot over me, slow enough so I wouldn't miss a single detail, which I didn't. His foot was beautiful, in a way. His toes were just the right length and width in proportion to his muscled leg, tipped with long black claws that seemed to reach out for me, searching for a suitable place to impale me. The black pads on his sole and toes were worn, but I could tell they were heavily pampered. He probably had a servant or something licking them every day, the concieted bastard.

When Dras's foot reached me, he set it down on me almost lovingly, hardly applying any pressure at all. The pressure quickly increased, however. He let first his leg's weight settle on me, which on its own was enough to make me gasp in pain, but then he took it a step farther by leaning down on me, bringing all his terrible weight to bear on my small, already broken body, but doing so agonizingly slowly. I couldn't get enough air to scream or make any other expression of pain except to gasp for air. I felt yet another rib crack under the tremendous weight. Then I felt something else. By no means did the pain fade significantly, not at first, but I felt a presence tugging at my mind. A farmiliar presence. My eyes widened, and I almost spoke the name aloud. Lefira.

Lefira's presence came over me, and I let her into my mind. I wanted to tell her to get away, she would be recognized instantly for her lack of a feather crest. She would have none of it though. I felt her mood shift to something between concern and determination. Just hang on, I heard in my mind. I grimaced as my bones creaked under the steadily increasing pressure. I didn't know how much longer I could 'hang on'. My breathing grew more and more ragged, and I became aware of a blurred noise in the background. It seemed to get louder every time I groaned in pain or a bone snapped. I suspected it was the cheers of the crowd. The crowd! How was Lefira going to get to me in this crowd!? She would be easily spotted, if that was indeed her plan.

Suddenly, I felt Lefira's mind wrap around mine. My pain suddenly faded, as if it were all a dream. It was like my body was no longer my own, and I was watchinng someone else's, but at the same time I knew it was mine. Lefira held my mind like one would comfort a small child, sending reassuring thoughts that everything would be fine. I actually calmed down a little, despite the continued pressure of Dras's foot on what I thought was still my body. I became sure of that fact when the world around me started to fade after I thought I heard another sickening *crack*. It didn't take more than a few seconds at best for everything to go completely black, all thoughts of trampling and voices in my head vanished as if they had never been.

I felt sore. Very sore. I groaned, not wanting to open my eyes. I did anyways, instantly regretting the decision as harsh light invaded the world. After giving myself a few moments to adjust to the light, I noticed that I was inside a small tent. My first coherent thought was to wonder where Lefira was. I spotted her sound asleep on a cot near the one I was on. I started to move towards her, but I halted immediately with a groan as all my muscles suddenly throbbed uncontrollably, wracking my body with pain. "I wouldn't try that just yet," I heard a voice say off to my right. I could tell without looking that it was Jalen.

I turned and observed that he looked like he hadn't slept in days. Suddenly a cup was pressed against my lips, and I drank gratefully, suddenly aware of how thirsty I was. I downed two more cups before Jalen spoke. "You should rest. You really gave us a scare back there. I thought for sure you were a goner," he said. "H-how?" I asked, grimacing at the extreme effort required to speak. "Don't talk," he said. "I'll explain everything in a minute. Just take deep breaths." I did so, allowing the pain to fill me, then letting it go, as I had trained myself to do. I looked down at my body and was met with the pleasant surprise of having my body returned to normal. Well, aside from being covered in bloodstains from head to tailtip. I looked at Jalen questioningly, not willing to risk speaking again just yet. He nodded and leaned back in his chair, yawning widely.

"You remember how you went off by yourself for a minute, right?" Jalen asked. I nodded. "Alright, good. Well, it was a few minutes after that, we started to wonder where you went. Suddenly, Lefira straightened up and said we had to go right then. I started to ask her if we were leaving you, but she said you were the reason we were leaving. I didn't have time to ask what she meant before I had to run after her. We ran nearly all day. We ran until our legs felt like they would fall off, and then kept running. We didn't find you until nearly nightfall, and even then it was only because of Lefira that I knew it was you. I'd heard rumors that things like that happened but..." He trailed off, shuddering. "Anyways," he said, regaining himself. "Somehow, Lefira held your body together with her magic. Kept you from... from going splat. But somehow also convinced the rest of the tribe that you were dead. You sure looked dead to me. Once most of everyone had gone back to whatever they had been doing, or to wash themselves, Lefira snuck in and grabbed your body. Then we ran until we couldn't run anymore, and set up camp here, about eight miles or so by my reckoning."

Jalen paused for a while to catch his breath, and I took the oppurtunity to look myself over. I was back to my normal raptorian self, for the most part. I was covered from snout to tailtip in blood, but that had become a decreasingly rare occurence. I also couldn't change the color of my scales, no matter how hard I tried. For a moment I thought I had succeeded, then realized that it was only a large spot of blood. I also realized that Jalen still had some explaining to do. I looked at him quizzically, and he sighed, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes before continuing.

"You have Lefira to thank for that. She put you on that bed, told me to get some water in this bucket here, and when I came back, you were like this. It took a lot out of Lefira, and I did most of the actual healing. As you can see, I um... still need a bit of work on that," he indicated to the bloodstains covering my body and the cot. "Lefira helped a little, but she fell asleep pretty soon. I don't know what kind of magic she was using, but it must've been pretty complicated. I've never seen a spell take that much out of her. She's always been the best in the tribe, and I doubt anyone else could have done what she did. You should consider yourself very lucky." I definitely did. I looked longingly over at Lefira one last time. I wanted to be nearer to her, but the pain of movement wasn't worth the effort, and I didn't want to wake her. I settled for just lying there and enjoying the simple feeling of being alive. Darkness consumed me once more, but this time it was just because I was tired.

Post subject: Re: Part One
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:08 am 
Talking Tyrannosaur
Species: Tyrannosaurus
Wow, this is one heck of a crush story...

Dragons, compies and big juicy raptor talons - what a fantastic combination! I'm very honoured that you used Dras as one of your characters - you got his personality down perfectly, so many thanks for that.

Awesome work, Razor, this is easily my favourite of your stories!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:28 pm 
Site Admin
Oracle of the Slipper
Species: Weesaur
Velly velly nice, Razor! :) Surprisingly well written for pr0n. :) Lots of nice words-to-visual touches.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:41 pm 
smexy assassin
Species: anthroraptor
Thanks! :lol: I tried really hard to get Dras's personality right, so I'm glad you say I succeeded. Next story is when we strike back against the humans who so foolishly attacked us. There will be blood! :devil:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:39 am 
Talking Tyrannosaur
Species: Tyrannosaurus
YES. UNLEASH THE RAPTORS AND DRAGONS.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:22 pm 
Snufftastic Raptor!
Species: Half-Demon Deinonychus
Aaah, there it is!
Very well delivered, Razor. 8-)